ViVe's Dumbing Down series

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: ViVe's Dumbing Down series

Postby uBun2 » April 12th, 2016, 11:43 am

lol iv jsut been having fun with the fiels and jaking of a lot latly it feels so gud and i lov it

i was a litle werried at ferst abowt bein dum but now i dont care I just want to stay stupid & get stupider (is that a word? lol) untul I cant be anything but happy and horney
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 12th, 2016, 3:42 pm

uBun2 wrote
lol iv jsut been having fun with the fiels and jaking of a lot latly it feels so gud and i lov it

i was a litle werried at ferst abowt bein dum but now i dont care I just want to stay stupid & get stupider (is that a word? lol) untul I cant be anything but happy and horney

For the record, "stupider" is a valid alternate form of "more stupid". But really, why should you care? As long as the other person understands you, it really doesn't matter. Besides, this is the Dumbing Down thread. We expect more than the usual number of typos here. When you don't care about spelling and don't bother to eliminate the wiggly red lines, It's a sign the files are working. [On the other hand, some words -- like "dumberer" (which was used in the title of the sequel to Dumb and Dumber) -- sound so awkward that most people will never use them.]

My "Grammar Nazi" problems are with people -- authors -- who misuse words or misspell words in something they want to be seen by thousands or millions of people. Any person can make a post which contains few typos. I'm not perfect; even I've made typos. When I find errors in a post of mine, I edit my post ... but that's for my peace of mind. If write something which may be seen by many thousands or millions, I am careful to make certain the words convey my meaning correctly and the spelling and grammar are correct.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Moral_Lowground » April 13th, 2016, 3:15 pm

I love how dumb you are now compared to your last post in this thread. You had a few typo's before, but now you're typing like a complete and utter moron. You can barely manage even fairly simple four letter words like "good" and "dumb" (ironically).

Please, try and type some more. I get off on how dumb you are right now. Don't be like those ones who get dumb then stop posting, no entertainment that way.

Also, if are still capable of telling me, can you tell me the source of your avatar?
Moral_Lowground

Postby tryelife » April 13th, 2016, 3:25 pm

Ya hey its good
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby aurorarose2 » April 13th, 2016, 6:38 pm

ive been havin like bad times getting like onto the site cause like something with the new site like messed my pw and idk if this is even gonna go thru but here we go
aurorarose2

Postby uBun2 » April 14th, 2016, 7:11 pm

I love how dumb you are now compared to your last post in this thread. You had a few typo's before, but now you're typing like a complete and utter moron. You can barely manage even fairly simple four letter words like "good" and "dumb" (ironically).

Please, try and type some more. I get off on how dumb you are right now. Don't be like those ones who get dumb then stop posting, no entertainment that way.

Also, if are still capable of telling me, can you tell me the source of your avatar?

it took a wile to find but i think I fownd it

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/622474/dd1f46a0b2/

dont b whats the word miss. missdescribed? confuzed bye the site, it isnt a acutall hentai comic, just the site is normaly is used 4 hentai
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby Moral_Lowground » April 16th, 2016, 4:51 am

it took a wile to find but i think I fownd it

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/622474/dd1f46a0b2/

dont b whats the word miss. missdescribed? confuzed bye the site, it isnt a acutall hentai comic, just the site is normaly is used 4 hentai

A Touhou doujin, lol, I was not expecting that. I guess they put it on e-hentai because Touhou doujins are usually hentai.

And yes, misdescribed is a word.
Moral_Lowground

Postby Moral_Lowground » April 16th, 2016, 4:54 am

Actually there is a little blue icon that says n-hen in the corner there, which means it isn't hentai, and when you click on it it takes you too loads of non-Hentai doujins.
Moral_Lowground

Postby Jal379 » April 20th, 2016, 9:33 am

Hello everyone!

I've been a long time lurker in this thread, and have enjoyed reading about your experiences with these devious files. In the past, I've experimented in Vive's Dumbing Down Series (as well as several "Dumb Jock" files), but have yet to really get the dumb aspect to stick with the intensity that I desired. I've found that I'm definitely dumber than I used to be, but that could be attributed to a combination of being without any legitimate regular challenges to my brain (Since I'm no longer in school), a mostly mindless job, a few years of half-assed dumbing down hypno, and a hearty amount of pot smoke.

Having recently reread this entire thread, I found myself wanting to give Vive's Dumbing Down series another try! So here I am, pledging my commitment to you and myself. I have recently finished my 5 ejaculations with File 1 and am moving on to File 2 soon. I plan to do the entire series (Except for 9. Like others in this thread, I do not have someone to rely on to make decisions for me currently.) and will keep you all updated on my progress as I take myself further down the rabbit hole.
Jal379
Regular
Regular

Postby Moral_Lowground » April 20th, 2016, 4:37 pm

Go you! I'd never partake myself, but dumbification (Jock Bimbo or otherwise) in all its form is easily one of the hottest parts of mind control for me. I hope to see you making a literal fool of yourself in this thread soon.
Moral_Lowground

Postby Jal379 » April 21st, 2016, 3:00 pm

UPDATE 1

(Note: On File 2 currently with 2 sessions completed. All updates from this point on will have spelling and grammatical errors intact.)

Thanks Moral_Lowground! I'm excited to see how this experiment goes, as I'm really trying to give it my all this time. Part of my mind is rebelling, and the other part finds the entire process unbelievably erotic and I instantly begin to get hard. If I actually make myself dumb and happy and horny, while I'm sure their will be some resentment, I hopefully will be to dumb to worry about it anymore!

I previously mentioned that I smoke pot regurlarly, and while I am convinced that weed has played a factor in my loss of intelligence over the years, I'm a fairly high functioning stoner (no pun intended). Normally I can be stoned out of my mind and still go about my daily tasks and interactions without any large amount of issues. So yesterday while at work, I found myself making more silly mistakes than I normally would. At first I told myself that it's just because I must have been really high, but then I thought to myself that this could be the files starting to manifest in me. And when I did, i just got so happy. It felt good to think that I'm getting dumber, and each time I had that thought I couldn't help but grin a big dumb grin.

At this point, my theory is that because I've used the files before (half ass-edly with no dramatic results) that they may just be reawakening messages already planted in my subconcious and the conditioning is easily taking place.

Whatever the case may be... I have more sessions to complete in this experiment. I will keep updating as often as possible

P.S. I absolutely agree that "dumbification" is a very hot part of mind control!

P.S.S. I could not figure out how to "quoute" a post. It's been ages since I was active in a message board.
Jal379
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 21st, 2016, 9:16 pm

Welcome, longtime lurker Jal379! It's so great to watch another dude use these files. All of us find the entire process unbelievably erotic, same as you do.

Jal379 wrote
P.S.S. I could not figure out how to "quoute" a post. It's been ages since I was active in a message board.

So you can quote posts in the future, here's how:

[quote ][b ] yourname wrote:[/b ]
Copy and paste what you want to quote here. Emoticons are done like this---> :razz : : D
[/quote ]

This works when you eliminate all spaces within brackets. [ <-- these things are brackets --> ]
This works when you eliminate all spaces between colons for emoji. : <-- colons --> :
I had to put the spaces in so you could see what I was doing. The result looks like this:

yourname wrote:
Copy and paste what you want to quote here :razz: :D
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Jal379 » April 24th, 2016, 9:37 pm

UPDATE 2

Current File: 3 (1 session)

Hey there folks. I haven't had a chance to listen to the files as much as I wanted to in the last couple days, but I am a little bit further along than when last I posted. As of right now, I seem to be doing dumber things. Mistakes have continued at work, but nothing major. Just little stupid things, thankfully nothing to get me in actual trouble.

I've definitely found it harder to think lately, and have been having more and more trouble with finding the right words. I can still power through intense thinking if I try, but I do find myself become more bored with it. I'd rather just not think, and enjoy the mindless bliss. I've also been losing my train of thought more often than normal the last few days. This has been an issue for years, but it seemed more pronounced and often than normal.

I definitely like the reinforcment aspect with the file. I do dumb things, I realize I did dumb things, and I like that I did dumb things. The dumb things I do make me feel good, and I want to keep experiencing that. I've even found myself weighing options between something dumb and something smart and I choose the dumb choice. I can't wait to see how much further I drift down!

About to start another Dumbing Down session! Wish me luck!
Jal379
Regular
Regular

Postby uBun2 » April 27th, 2016, 4:02 pm

lol jal u sound lik ur reelly geting into it :)

iv ben going bak over the fiels miself and m back 2 fiel 3. i ej ej orgazimed 3 tyms 2 it alredy n wana keep geting stupider intil i can hardly theenk
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby aurorarose » April 28th, 2016, 10:38 pm

omggggggg these files and account probs are like a bad combo but like i can post now so yay.

ubun2 you are super dumb and im rela happy for you omg :) and hi every1 sorry i was gone the new site like look change and stuff like messed me up real bad but now like things are good yaaaay!
aurorarose
Regular
Regular

Postby Jal379 » May 5th, 2016, 12:30 pm

UPDATE 3

Current File: About to start 4

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated for a few days. Life and responsiblities and distractions have kept getting in the way, and prevented me from going as hardcore into the files as I'd hoped to. I also think that a part of me was resisting the changes and may have subconcsiously found excuses to not listen to the files. I've definitely been dumber lately. Math is not coming as quick, I lose my train of thought and forget words way more than normal. But then there is the pleasurable aspect behind it. I do these dumb things, I make stupid grammar errors, or I forget how to spell a more complicated word, and I remember that this is what I wanted. I wanted to be dumb. I shouldn't be scared that it's happening. I should just enjoy the ride, and hopefully when all is said and done, I will be happy with the results. If not... then I will have to learn to accept it. I do know that it makes me happy when I do dumb stuff. Part of me says that it shouldn't, but the other part doesn't care. It likes the idea of having it's mind controlled and slowly being made into a dumb ass. It figures that it never really used it's intelligence for anything worthwhile, so why even bother having it when I can just be happy and dumb instead?

Either way... I think I'm thinking too much about this. So lets get dumber.

I finished file 3 last night and am preparing to move to file 4. Admittedly I gave file 3 a few extra lisstens due to the amount of time it took me to complete it. Let's see how file 4 treats me, and I promise to try and update sooner this time.
Jal379
Regular
Regular

Postby aurorarose » May 6th, 2016, 9:43 pm

that's like really great to hear Jal! i hope things like keep being good for you and stuff and you like the files and all cause like some of them are real fun!
aurorarose
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 7th, 2016, 10:32 am

Jal wrote
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated for a few days. Life and responsiblities and distractions have kept getting in the way, and prevented me from going as hardcore into the files as I'd hoped to. I also think that a part of me was resisting the changes and may have subconcsiously found excuses to not listen to the files. I've definitely been dumber lately. Math is not coming as quick, I lose my train of thought and forget words way more than normal. But then there is the pleasurable aspect behind it. I do these dumb things, I make stupid grammar errors, or I forget how to spell a more complicated word, and I remember that this is what I wanted. I wanted to be dumb. I shouldn't be scared that it's happening. I should just enjoy the ride, and hopefully when all is said and done, I will be happy with the results. If not... then I will have to learn to accept it. I do know that it makes me happy when I do dumb stuff. Part of me says that it shouldn't, but the other part doesn't care. It likes the idea of having it's mind controlled and slowly being made into a dumb ass. It figures that it never really used it's intelligence for anything worthwhile, so why even bother having it when I can just be happy and dumb instead?

If you're having problems with your mind accepting the changes, there's an easy to help it accept these changes:

Accepting your desires, changes and your self ☆
MP3
This file is based on an email I received. It is about once struggle with change and the conflict some may have between the joy of what they want, but internal or external issues preventing you from enjoying it to the fullest. With this file you can eliminate the negativity to fully embrace any change or desire, any fetish. The swiss knife of fetish acceptance :-)

Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=4899
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby uBun2 » May 19th, 2016, 8:42 am

jal how r u doing? like wat fil u on i meen.

i ben doin the uh i ferget wich 1 lol i jsut ben like lissinin 2 a bunch of them & feling reely good!
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 19th, 2016, 1:07 pm

uBun2 wrote
jal how r u doing? like wat fil u on i meen.

i ben doin the uh i ferget wich 1 lol i jsut ben like lissinin 2 a bunch of them & feling reely good!

Hey, dude, how have you been? You sound like you're really enjoying yourself. What does being dumb feel like? I'd love to be like you are....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby aurorarose » May 19th, 2016, 9:54 pm

buuuuuuuun r u havin fun?? im glad ur good yay!
aurorarose
Regular
Regular

Postby makemebimbo » June 3rd, 2016, 6:09 am

About to try to listen again. Have been listening to many ddifferwnt files to help me be a better bimbo. I tried theses before but I get too distracted but everyone says they aye great so I'll try harder! Also I'll try to journal about it cuz someone said I should just post here but like can't totally remember how I got to this page and I never get notifier with replies even though i checked it. Happy to see see all the happy people! Can't wait!
Ignorance is bliss
makemebimbo

Postby Sandrana » June 4th, 2016, 4:57 pm

This topic is really, really hot. Just reading about people getting dumber made me wet and I've had quite a few orgasms just by reading. Being dumb bimbo has been a fantasy for a long time but I've always been too scared to try it. I did eventually cave in and started listening to the first three files. Didn't really notice any difference and was too scared to continue with the other files.
I feel like I need some kind of motivation to keep me going. Would anyone be interested in some kind of challenge?
Sandrana

Postby OxyFemboi » June 4th, 2016, 10:23 pm

Sandrana wrote
This topic is really, really hot. Just reading about people getting dumber made me wet and I've had quite a few orgasms just by reading. Being dumb bimbo has been a fantasy for a long time but I've always been too scared to try it. I did eventually cave in and started listening to the first three files. Didn't really notice any difference and was too scared to continue with the other files.
I feel like I need some kind of motivation to keep me going. Would anyone be interested in some kind of challenge?

Here is one solution:

Obsession
Link; https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=4260
This file is really quite simple, all it does make you completely and totally obsessed with the next file that you listen to. Making it a personal obsession to get that file to work as well as it possibly can for you.

You notice changes beginning with file five. The first few files set up conditions that make the balance of the files extremely effective.

The directions for using the Dumbing Down series are:
For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times (ten orgasms)!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby aurorarose » June 5th, 2016, 9:08 am

dont be afraid to like listen to the files!! the more you like get into them the better you will feel and stuff and its like real worth the time to feel so good! :) :) :)
aurorarose
Regular
Regular

Postby Sandrana » June 5th, 2016, 4:13 pm

Someone messaged me with the idea for a challenge and I figured I'd share it with you guys.

Something to know before hand is that I've also listened to Cal's curse so that makes cumming a few times a day to the same file a bit harder.

I'll start over with the first file and I have permission for one orgasm per day. After five days when I finished with one file and move to the next, my reward will be a slut or bimbo related file which will be picked for me, since that's a huge turn on for me, that I will also get to listen to as well. After every listening I will report back with how the listening went and how I felt about it to see progress.
When I've finished a file I will post a journal entry on the WMM site about how the file went, if I noticed any changes and so on. I am not allowed to correct any typos or other mistakes, which might take some time getting used to.
Once there are a few of the slut/bimbo files that I have to listen to I will rotate them. Unfortunately I don't have the time to be in trance for 10 hours a day. ;)

If I fail to listen one day my "punishment" will be listening to a humiliation file of his choosing. Which is tempting but since I have no idea what file that would be I believe that's something I will try to avoid.

I'm pretty excited to get started.
Sandrana

Postby Sandrana » June 9th, 2016, 5:59 pm

I've just finished the first file. I wrote a journal entry about it, in case anyone is interested ;)
Sandrana

Postby OxyFemboi » June 10th, 2016, 1:25 am

Sandrana wrote
I've just finished the first file. I wrote a journal entry about it, in case anyone is interested ;)

Here is a link to Sandana's first journal entry: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... al&id=5555

As I have written before, the first few files set up conditions that make the rest of the files much more effective. They may be boring -- basic stuff usually is -- but they also are important -- basic stuff usualy is -- since they set up the conditions that make the rest of the files extremely effective.

You can't learn anything else in mathematics until you know how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Basic? Yes. Boring? Yes? Important? Definitely! Trigonometry is basically "Fractions With Names " but the Names give these fractions "special properties" which can be used to Find Information You Need -- like "Will this sofa fit through the door to my house?" (Weird sort-of-relevant factoid: One science fiction novel -- Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams -- built its plot around getting a sofa into an apartment and its implications for the universe.) If the answer is no, you need to look at other sofas. Sometimes the answer is "Yes, if I take the door of the hinges first. Useful information? Yes.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Sandrana » June 10th, 2016, 7:27 am

Thanks for adding the link :)

And you are right, I understand the basics are necessary. I'm looking forward to the advanced stuff. :)
Sandrana

Postby dbhypn0 » June 11th, 2016, 12:08 am

Can't wait to see where this goes for you Sandara! Please keep up updated on the other files you get/have to listen to as well.
dbhypn0

Postby BillionSix » June 11th, 2016, 12:20 am

Sandrana, I am curious where you are starting from, in which I mean, gender, age, etc.? I think it's likely different for a man or woman to try files of this sort.

Brian
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby Sandrana » June 11th, 2016, 4:07 pm

My first reward was EMG's lipstick, which I have been listening to three times so far.

And Brian, I'm female and I'm 31. :)
Sandrana

Postby carohypno » June 11th, 2016, 6:26 pm

Hello sandrana
Have you thoughr of the consequences on your daily life ; once you will be dumb, you will not able to balance the pro and the con and to make a life change back. How do you see you as a dumb girl?
Caro
carohypno
Regular
Regular

Postby BillionSix » June 11th, 2016, 8:53 pm

Cool. Nice to meet you, Sandrana! I look forward to watching your descent into brainlessless. :)
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby Sandrana » June 12th, 2016, 6:43 pm

Have you thoughr of the consequences on your daily life ; once you will be dumb, you will not able to balance the pro and the con and to make a life change back. How do you see you as a dumb girl?

Of course I have. I read this whole thread and you can't get past the posts of people saying that it effected their work and their life. I am aware that there is very little chance of being able to change back once I'm really dumb. I have considered doing it for a while and thought a lot about the consequences.

Cool. Nice to meet you, Sandrana! I look forward to watching your descent into brainlessless. :)

Nice to meet you too. Stick around and you can witness it. ;)
Sandrana

Postby afganisasquatch » June 12th, 2016, 6:57 pm

Com mi b ur fren?
afganisasquatch
Regular
Regular

Postby aurorarose » June 12th, 2016, 11:15 pm

it might help that every1 whos used the files is like happy being dumber. im real happy for you Sandrana and i hope you like have lots of fun with the files espec like the later ones!
aurorarose
Regular
Regular

Postby BillionSix » June 12th, 2016, 11:20 pm

BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby carohypno » June 13th, 2016, 10:39 am

@sandrana
What about your job? Your future children or boy/girlfriend? Family?
Caro
carohypno
Regular
Regular

Postby Sandrana » June 13th, 2016, 12:20 pm

it might help that every1 whos used the files is like happy being dumber. im real happy for you Sandrana and i hope you like have lots of fun with the files espec like the later ones!

I agree. That was a good motivation.

Sandrana, have you seen these?

I have seen them before but haven't listened to them. Not sure if I should give them a try or focus on the series.

What about your job? Your future children or boy/girlfriend? Family?

I don't plan to have children and I am currently single so I don't have to care about that either. And I have my job covered. Thanks for your concern though I'm not quite sure why you care?
Sandrana

Postby carohypno » June 13th, 2016, 1:39 pm

@sandrana

just for curiosity, what kind of job have you got? Is it compatible with a dumb mind?

As my concern about you, it is maybe the fact you'are a young girl who won't be able to change your mind on main parts of your life. Take care

Caroline
carohypno
Regular
Regular

Postby BillionSix » June 13th, 2016, 3:03 pm

Not to be a downer, but I think for a lot of people, the effects aren't as permanent as you might hope. Maybe after you've been doing the files for a few years, and your mind has gotten into the habit of thinking a certain way. But I've seen a lot of people on this site who have tried the Dumbing Down and related files, gotten really dumb for a short time, then put it aside and gotten their brains back. Sometimes it takes a while.

I suggest you keep doing the files, even after you are dumb, because it will need maintenance. Do you have a friend helping? There might come a point where you become too dumb to realize what files you should be using, and it might help to have a friend helping you to make the decisions you are no longer able to. Someone you trust, and who knows what your ultimate goal is.

I am curious as to your goal. Who do you want to be? What kind of lifestyle do you want to live? Do you want to be basically you, but stupid? Do you want to be a silly, uninhibited piece of brainless fluff? Will your sex life change? I am just curious as to your ultimate goal.

Brian
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby Sandrana » June 14th, 2016, 4:42 pm

I just finished with the second file and put up another journal entry. I also tried to answer your question there Brian. :)
Sandrana

Postby OxyFemboi » June 14th, 2016, 6:38 pm

Sandrana wrote
I just finished with the second file and put up another journal entry. I also tried to answer your question there Brian. :)

Once again, here is the link to Sandrana's Journal entry: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... al&id=5559
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby makemebimbo » June 15th, 2016, 8:11 am

I'm like so jelly that these don't like world for me:/ but like happy for the rest of you trying to be a bimbo cuz like it's tots great not thinking and like being horny is like he bestest feeling ever. I had to look up lots to leant how my head like thinks and how to like trance and stuff but now that I have this one true you file totally has been working amazingly. I mean I don't get to play like in theses files but I can afterward so that's good:) by with like how well these work on all the people Idk why I can't se to get into it
Ignorance is bliss
makemebimbo

Postby Sandrana » June 19th, 2016, 5:57 pm

I just finished listening to part 3 and posted a new journal entry. You can find it here https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=UserBlog&action=ReadJournal&id=5566
Sandrana

Postby afganisasquatch » June 23rd, 2016, 11:04 am

If u wan 2 b dum permont tri tis https://youtu.be/VHIMEQP0HGs
afganisasquatch
Regular
Regular

Postby afganisasquatch » June 23rd, 2016, 11:10 am

Im hav lisnd 2 dis 4 2week long an lisn 2 dumin don no mi ip 72
afganisasquatch
Regular
Regular

Postby tryelife » July 1st, 2016, 1:38 pm

I think its true that you get som smart back if u stop lisetning. I havent lisentend every day for awhile and im not as dumb as when i did. Im not a smart person anymore though. i still thibk about the files all teh time.
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby transformed » July 2nd, 2016, 9:20 am

I think its true that you get som smart back if u stop lisetning. I havent lisentend every day for awhile and im not as dumb as when i did. Im not a smart person anymore though. i still thibk about the files all teh time.

Tryelife - From what others have posted on here you're probably right. I'm curious tho do you still listen to the files or miss the "happy and horny" effects from them?
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories