ViVe's Dumbing Down series

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby LittleBen » January 21st, 2015, 10:48 pm

writer1981 wrote:Been feeling dumber and dumber now. It hirts ti think and I cant do math any more now. It feels so good though being like thos. As you can see I also having trouble sspeklling and typing prperly. I had to redo the word typing about 8 times before i typed it right. I am going to keep listerning even more and get even more mindlress and dumb.

What file are you on? This is hot man! Keep it up and keep posting on your progress! :)
Be Happy in This Moment, This Moment is Your Life.
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby writer1981 » January 22nd, 2015, 7:39 am

I had systematically gone through each file of the dumbing down series about 3 times each per file. I am a very odd person. The reason I say that is I am very prone to suggestion and brainwashing but at the same time my mind is very fast at adapting to change.

So unfortunately while the files affect me profoundly it does not last very long. It did feel amazing and I felt so good and free. I felt like so much weight was lifted from me.

I am normally an incredibly intelligent person or so I have been told by many people over the years of whole life. The word genius gets used far too often around me. I think I am more of an autistic creative savant type to be honest.

Although I will say my intelligence does become a burden to me. I suffer from constant over thinking and I can never get my brain to shut up. It's always coming up with theories and weird equations/ideas to the point of it being overwhelming.

That is until I discovered Vive's Dumbing down series. It has been incredibly therapeutic to my mental state of mind. I do personally wish the effects of the files lasted longer though. I am still feeling slight effects from it such as having to think harder when typing and spelling words.
writer1981

Postby LittleBen » February 1st, 2015, 2:42 pm

I broke down and statred listening to Vive's No. 6 file last nigth while jerking off to it, didn't make it all the way thought but noticed some real effects while I was chatting with a friend who was doing the IQ reduction file. I had one of the best orgasims to it, was great! But I know to not continue since it will affect my work/life.

Just to let you guys know, I decided, for my own amusement, to make up a spreadsheet of everyone who contributed to this thread that tried the files, even if only one day or all of them. I am sort of tracking their progress, how dumb each person gets from the spelling and diction in their posts, etc. I find it interesting that different people have differnt effects to these files.

All that is to say, rather than PM'ing everyone who ever contributed to this thread, I thought I'd just invite you to PM me. Only if you want to. What I am after if more particulars, how many files did you do, how long, how dumb were you, basically getting more info. from you than what I can gleen off of your posts. If you are interested in this, let me know, I will be happy to share with you what I learn from the study. :D

Finally, my last file idea (for now): How about a file that made you dumb, but it went away every time you slept? So the next monring you were back to normal? Just a thought.

P.S. I didn't spell check on purpose to amuse the readers here in my dumber satte.... :D
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » February 1st, 2015, 3:24 pm

Ben wrote
I broke down and statred listening to Vive's No. 6 file last nigth while jerking off to it, didn't make it all the way thought but noticed some real effects while I was chatting with a friend who was doing the IQ reduction file. I had one of the best orgasims to it, was great! But I know to not continue since it will affect my work/life.

Just to let you guys know, I decided, for my own amusement, to make up a spreadsheet of everyone who contributed to this thread that tried the files, even if only one day or all of them. I am sort of tracking their progress, how dumb each person gets from the spelling and diction in their posts, etc. I find it interesting that different people have differnt effects to these files.

Yeah, listening, whether continual or occasional, will start to affect your life, especially if you are fascinated by becoming dumber. It's probably a fetish for most of us. For some of us, it needs to remain an unrealized dream, dammit!

I'm extremely interested in the spreadsheet. How the various files have affected each of us will be, I'm sure, fascinating reading. Especially interesting information will be if there is a point -- such as the nth listen of file number whatever -- where you can listen to the files and still recover. I think all my information was posted to this thread, but if you need more, feel free to PM or e-mail me.

I still need to listen to the files. I listen to Dumbing Down 3 – Getting a bit ditzy mp3 -- I think it's the least harmful -- once in a while, admitted the addict.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Jon999 » February 2nd, 2015, 5:53 pm

vive was on to something but since we are all different the process needs some tailoring. i for one can't associate jacking off with bliss though i tried. orgasms, or simply ejaculating, have a sobering depressive effect on me. i utilize this entire process as a punishment since i basically hate myself and have masochistic tendencies. a lot of people fear this may interfere with their jobs but i am unemployed and theres a reason for that and i think i might be genuinely dumb and the files are just affirmation :lol:
Jon999

Postby LittleBen » February 2nd, 2015, 9:09 pm

Jon999 wrote:vive was on to something but since we are all different the process needs some tailoring. i for one can't associate jacking off with bliss though i tried. orgasms, or simply ejaculating, have a sobering depressive effect on me. i utilize this entire process as a punishment since i basically hate myself and have masochistic tendencies. a lot of people fear this may interfere with their jobs but i am unemployed and theres a reason for that and i think i might be genuinely dumb and the files are just affirmation :lol:

Fair enough, you clearly have different needs than those who associate bliss with pleasure and the desire to get dumb as a way to enhance to these feelings. I don't think these files are for you; you will likely need one like Easy Idiot, that does not have a sexual component. To bad the "Be Dumb" file is no longer offered, that also didn't have a sexual side to it and was rather effective. Best of luck to you, and don't hate yourself :D
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby Jon999 » February 3rd, 2015, 4:52 pm

LittleBen wrote:
Fair enough, you clearly have different needs than those who associate bliss with pleasure and the desire to get dumb as a way to enhance to these feelings. I don't think these files are for you; you will likely need one like Easy Idiot, that does not have a sexual component. To bad the "Be Dumb" file is no longer offered, that also didn't have a sexual side to it and was rather effective. Best of luck to you, and don't hate yourself :D

Well I actually find the files quite liberating. I don't know what is going on really. Though I am perplexed as to the nature of my own motivations I can ascertain I find comfort in this state of being dumb. I actually hold the belief ego death = bliss so it might have something to do with that. Bottom line is I'm enjoying the ride in my own way :roll:
Jon999

Postby ditalix » February 7th, 2015, 10:08 am

Jon999 wrote:
LittleBen wrote:

Well I actually find the files quite liberating. I don't know what is going on really. Though I am perplexed as to the nature of my own motivations I can ascertain I find comfort in this state of being dumb. I actually hold the belief ego death = bliss so it might have something to do with that. Bottom line is I'm enjoying the ride in my own way :roll:

i jast did the second flie_
it a vwary hart to tihnk... adm i cant whrite animor goofd....
ditalix
Regular
Regular

Postby HFBIO » February 13th, 2015, 8:42 pm

ditalix wrote:
Jon999 wrote:
LittleBen wrote:

Still feeling it?
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby ditalix » February 13th, 2015, 8:49 pm

HFBIO wrote:
ditalix wrote:
Jon999 wrote:
LittleBen wrote:

Still feeling it?

i do it teh wole week... im lijsten to teh 6 prat... i fiiling hapi
ditalix
Regular
Regular

i do iq tets

Postby ditalix » February 13th, 2015, 10:58 pm

http://www.iq-test.com/free-iq-test/

have 88... waht do that sai????
ditalix
Regular
Regular

Re: i do iq tets

Postby LittleBen » February 13th, 2015, 11:10 pm

ditalix wrote:http://www.iq-test.com/free-iq-test/

Says your real dumb now, hehe. Feels good huh? :D
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Re: i do iq tets

Postby ditalix » February 13th, 2015, 11:15 pm

LittleBen wrote:
ditalix wrote:http://www.iq-test.com/free-iq-test/

Says your real dumb now, hehe. Feels good huh? :D

feel vary good...
im not woryed abouz tat
ditalix
Regular
Regular

Postby Axey » February 17th, 2015, 10:48 pm

I took the test. I believe I got either a 132 or 139 (can't quite remember, gah!) Anyway, I'm going to take the challenge. I am not going to go all the way, but until the effects begin to become noticeable. I listened to the loop once last night, and listened to it once right now, but I am probably going to try and not space them out that much. Anyway, I am going to try. God save my soul.
Axey

Postby LittleBen » February 18th, 2015, 8:55 pm

Axey wrote:I took the test. I believe I got either a 132 or 139 (can't quite remember, gah!) Anyway, I'm going to take the challenge. I am not going to go all the way, but until the effects begin to become noticeable. I listened to the loop once last night, and listened to it once right now, but I am probably going to try and not space them out that much. Anyway, I am going to try. God save my soul.

Awesome, keep up posted on your progress! If you can, take the test again after a few weeks to see how much you drop!
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » February 19th, 2015, 1:17 am

Axey wrote:
I took the test. I believe I got either a 132 or 139 (can't quite remember, gah!) Anyway, I'm going to take the challenge. I am not going to go all the way, but until the effects begin to become noticeable. I listened to the loop once last night, and listened to it once right now, but I am probably going to try and not space them out that much. Anyway, I am going to try. God save my soul.

LittleBen wrote
Awesome, keep up posted on your progress! If you can, take the test again after a few weeks to see how much you drop!

An even better idea is to take a different IQ test after a few weeks. The Gods know that there are enough of them on the web that you won't need to repeat using the same test for years!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ditalix » February 20th, 2015, 4:01 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
Axey wrote:

LittleBen wrote

An even better idea is to take a different IQ test after a few weeks. The Gods know that there are enough of them on the web that you won't need to repeat using the same test for years!

hii
whre is link to taht test.... i lik testt
ditalix
Regular
Regular

Postby ditalix » February 20th, 2015, 4:04 pm

Axey wrote:I took the test. I believe I got either a 132 or 139 (can't quite remember, gah!) Anyway, I'm going to take the challenge. I am not going to go all the way, but until the effects begin to become noticeable. I listened to the loop once last night, and listened to it once right now, but I am probably going to try and not space them out that much. Anyway, I am going to try. God save my soul.

hi
im happi to heer tha t yuo do this...
i jasst lisen to 8 part... i just vorgot wha t to writ...
ditalix
Regular
Regular

Postby snipzh » February 20th, 2015, 4:49 pm

ditalix wrote:

hi

I'm so excited to see that still so many bros listen to the dumbing down files from ViVe! Those files are brilliant! I remember when I started some month back, I had the same feelings, same writings. So much bliss and happiness!

Now I don't remember why I stopped listening ;)
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby ditalix » February 20th, 2015, 4:58 pm

snipzh wrote:
ditalix wrote:

hi

I'm so excited to see that still so many bros listen to the dumbing down files from ViVe! Those files are brilliant! I remember when I started some month back, I had the same feelings, same writings. So much bliss and happiness!

Now I don't remember why I stopped listening ;)

its teh bestt seris...

try tu strat agai n
ditalix
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » February 20th, 2015, 7:17 pm

ditalix wrote:
OxyFemboi wrote:
Axey wrote:

LittleBen wrote

hii
whre is link to taht test.... i lik testt

Do this one: http://www.free-iqtest.net/iq.asp
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby Axey » March 1st, 2015, 9:19 pm

Okay, confession time. I wanted to listen to this, I really did. I listened to this first loop. I did it all five times, but I was afraid. I didn't know what it would do to me and I was afraid it could screw me over. I am considering going back and listening to them, but just know I am terrified of the consequences. Anyone who has listened to this file, how has your sosial life been effected by it, or just life in general while under it?
Axey

Postby LittleBen » March 1st, 2015, 10:07 pm

Axey wrote:Okay, confession time. I wanted to listen to this, I really did. I listened to this first loop. I did it all five times, but I was afraid. I didn't know what it would do to me and I was afraid it could screw me over. I am considering going back and listening to them, but just know I am terrified of the consequences. Anyone who has listened to this file, how has your sosial life been effected by it, or just life in general while under it?

I have been told that the files eventually make it so you don't care about the consequences, although I have not done them all the way through, only bits and pieces here and there. I've already noticed a few typos, do you feel any dumber?
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby Axey » March 2nd, 2015, 8:52 pm

LittleBen wrote:
Axey wrote:Okay, confession time. I wanted to listen to this, I really did. I listened to this first loop. I did it all five times, but I was afraid. I didn't know what it would do to me and I was afraid it could screw me over. I am considering going back and listening to them, but just know I am terrified of the consequences. Anyone who has listened to this file, how has your sosial life been effected by it, or just life in general while under it?

I have been told that the files eventually make it so you don't care about the consequences, although I have not done them all the way through, only bits and pieces here and there. I've already noticed a few typos, do you feel any dumber?

If this ends up looking weird, just know I don't know how to reply on this website and I assume I am doing the right thing as I type this. No, I am pretty sure the typos were not "file induced". At that point I hadn't even started the second file. I think they were just from me typing frantically on my phone. Also, but of an update. I listend to part one again, and listened to the second part once or twice last night. I am going to try to continue. Just know I am still partially paranoid. Anyway, I am going to see if it still works even though I have had a long time in between part one and two
Axey

Postby Axey » March 2nd, 2015, 8:57 pm

Shit, the typos from my post above are most likely autocorrect. This is going to screw me over if I actually make legitimate typos. Is there a way to turn that off for the 5S?
Axey

Postby LittleBen » March 2nd, 2015, 9:55 pm

Axey wrote:Shit, the typos from my post above are most likely autocorrect. This is going to screw me over if I actually make legitimate typos. Is there a way to turn that off for the 5S?

Not sure, I'd just use your home computer. I don't get autocorrected, just red squigglies. :)
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » March 3rd, 2015, 12:22 am

Axey wrote:Shit, the typos from my post above are most likely autocorrect. This is going to screw me over if I actually make legitimate typos. Is there a way to turn that off for the 5S?

it should be in your settings in the keyboard setting
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Axey » March 3rd, 2015, 10:21 pm

Welp, finished with part two. I actually turned off auto correct. Anyway, bit of a story. On one of my run-throughs with part 2, the the audio would just stop at times and i was forced to begin the recording many many times. Anyway, yeah, I am done with that. Still kind of paranoid, but nothing real so far.
Axey

Postby ditalix » March 7th, 2015, 9:28 pm

i heart aal of tehm and nww i can reed well
ditalix
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 8th, 2015, 12:01 am

[quote]
Axey wrote:
Shit, the typos from my post above are most likely autocorrect. This is going to screw me over if I actually make legitimate typos. Is there a way to turn that off for the 5S?

digatix wrote:
i heart aal of tehm and nww i can reed well

And I heart both of you. :wink: You're an inspiration to the rest of us!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby gift » March 9th, 2015, 6:53 pm

i am still too affraid of this :/ but i like how you all enjoy this!
keep it up i do enjoy reading this thread
gift
Regular
Regular

Postby ditalix » March 14th, 2015, 6:16 pm

gift wrote:i am still too affraid of this :/ but i like how you all enjoy this!

yuo shouuld lisen tu the files...vary gooodf files
mak happi
ditalix
Regular
Regular

Postby HFBIO » March 14th, 2015, 11:14 pm

ditalix wrote:

mak happi

Other than making you happy what is your favorite part(s) about the effects? :wink:
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » March 18th, 2015, 8:23 pm

ditalix wrote:

mak happi

Ditalix, congratulations you are the lead of my study (so far) based off of the accumulative mistakes in your posts, you are the dumbest of them all! Cumulative dumbness of 63.76%. Keep up the good work!!

2nd place is grumblebuzz, if he is still around, at 46%.

The higher percentage you are, the dumber you are. So if you made mistakes in all your words it would be 100%.

I've been listening to no. 2 and 6, but not all the way through, I cum to fast. ;) LOL. Glad you are happy.
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby gift » March 19th, 2015, 1:58 pm

hehe god this is tempting like hell :D

and yeah a few people here are really dumb and looking really happy :)

maybe maybe at some point i have a suitable life situation for this.
gift
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » March 19th, 2015, 4:18 pm

gift wrote:hehe god this is tempting like hell :D

and yeah a few people here are really dumb and looking really happy :)

maybe maybe at some point i have a suitable life situation for this.

I know, right? I know to get the full effect, you have to dive right in and do them all five times, but you may consider just listening to parts of them until you climax, at least that is what I do and it feels sooooo good! I am in your same boat though, and appreciate advise from anyone about how to manage a stressful job that requires writing ability and doing these files. I really wish there was an on/off switch! LOL :)
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby lissatheslut » March 23rd, 2015, 7:10 am

i found the files last week and listend to the first one 5 times and then i quit but i want to listen more and i have been reading this entier thread and i so want to give in but im not sure might need my intelligence in my life so not sure what to do
lissatheslut

Postby ViVe » March 23rd, 2015, 12:37 pm

I just posted another temporary dumb file on my site... maybe not as elaborate as the dumbing down, but why not give it a shot?
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » March 23rd, 2015, 4:11 pm

ViVe wrote:I just posted another temporary dumb file on my site... maybe not as elaborate as the dumbing down, but why not give it a shot?

Thanks Vive, you've provided the solution to my dilemma! I will be sure to wear the string whenever I post to this thread. :)
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby lissatheslut » March 23rd, 2015, 4:17 pm

im almost doen with the second file and im starting to question alot of my dessision think im going to like this might go all files for ever :oops:
lissatheslut

Postby LittleBen » March 29th, 2015, 1:10 pm

i just did the string filr, feels soo good, thanks Vive!!! got my string on now!!
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby Axey » March 29th, 2015, 9:33 pm

I should note that I haven't been listening to these files in a while. I would find myself listening to one a night so I decided to call it quits because I could not marathon them. When I did marathon them, I could feel the effects the next day, but still. Anyway, that kinda killed it for me. Anyway, maybe I could try this again, but I don't know.
Axey

Postby HFBIO » April 30th, 2015, 12:38 pm

Anyone tackle the dumb string file? I think I'm going to try it a bit more now that school's over until fall. This thread has kind of dried up again.
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby Grominet67 » April 30th, 2015, 2:29 pm

I had just begin to listen your series. I realy love it so much. They files are incredible.

Thank you so much
Grominet67

Postby LittleBen » May 1st, 2015, 11:42 am

Grominet67 wrote:I had just begin to listen your series. I realy love it so much. They files are incredible.

Thank you so much

That's great! From what I hear it's a wild ride! Please keep posting here on your progress, or should I say your "regress". :)
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby ditalix » May 9th, 2015, 11:28 am

Grominet67 wrote:I had just begin to listen your series. I realy love it so much. They files are incredible.

Thank you so much

the flies are greatt.... atfer finishing litsening yuo are happi
ditalix
Regular
Regular

Postby Zerkel » May 27th, 2015, 1:20 am

I think I'm going to give it a try with the first file right now. I don't normally respond well to hypnosis or anything, so we'll see how well this works.

I'm also going to go for 10 orgasms on each file instead of just 5, since ViVe recommends 5-10 and I've never seen anyone do 10, so we'll see how this works.
Zerkel

Postby LittleBen » May 27th, 2015, 4:19 pm

Zerkel wrote:I think I'm going to give it a try with the first file right now. I don't normally respond well to hypnosis or anything, so we'll see how well this works.

I'm also going to go for 10 orgasms on each file instead of just 5, since ViVe recommends 5-10 and I've never seen anyone do 10, so we'll see how this works.

Awesome dude, keep us posted on your progress, or PM me! :) You may be surprised, the affects may sneak up on you!
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby lilcocktease » June 12th, 2015, 9:09 am

I've been on denial(self-afflicted, as a bet, you could say? Also, Cal's Curse.), so instead of 5 orgasms each time, I would just do 5 edges and stop abruptly. Not sure if edges would work as well as orgasms, but I personally find that edging for an extended period of time leaves me extremely suggestible, and horny!

I like to ride the edge as long as I can, rather than tipping over the edge, because then, I really get the super huge, earth shattering orgasms. I've definitely found my new favourite files to loop for this whole weekend!
lilcocktease

Postby MikeHaSmaller » June 12th, 2015, 11:06 am

Cal's curse?
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories