ViVe's Dumbing Down series

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby LittleBen » July 5th, 2015, 10:31 am

I think a few people have started these files within the last 2-3 months, but we've not gotten any updates--is anyone out there doing these files, or are too dumb now to post? Are these files dead, no interest within the WMM community? I personally cannot afford to dumb down on a permanent basis, so I LOVE it when we get to read others' posts on the effects. I'd be sad if no one is doing them anymore. File users, PLEASE keep us posted! :)
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby lissatheslut » July 10th, 2015, 12:02 am

i gave them a honest try but all i got were a headache :?
lissatheslut

Postby ViVe » July 11th, 2015, 2:32 am

Give my new "Mental Erosion" file a honest go! :D
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby CumSlutDamien » July 13th, 2015, 7:02 am

My curiosity got the better of me and I finally broke down and listened to the first file. It certainly gives a good orgasm. So much so that I listened to it three times this morning. I hope I can keep myself from going too far.
CumSlutDamien
Regular
Regular

Postby sleepyjosh » July 13th, 2015, 4:49 pm

CumSlutDamien wrote:... I hope I can keep myself from going too far.

Why deny yourself the pleasure of continuing to listen and enjoying ViVe's files to the fullest?
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CyrilMtl » July 13th, 2015, 5:58 pm

CumSlutDamien wrote:My curiosity got the better of me and I finally broke down and listened to the first file. It certainly gives a good orgasm. So much so that I listened to it three times this morning. I hope I can keep myself from going too far.

I think somebody is going to be dumber and more horny pretty soon :)
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby CumSlutDamien » July 14th, 2015, 6:34 pm

I didn't listen today and hope I can stay away from it. I like being intelligent. My IQ is about 140.

I wonder if the thinking that if you don't really want an effect, your mind will reject it works for this.
CumSlutDamien
Regular
Regular

Postby transformed » July 14th, 2015, 7:47 pm

I wonder if the thinking that if you don't really want an effect, your mind will reject it works for this

That's the long held theory, but you will find some saying that wasn't the case for them. I think it kind of depends on the individual, how easily and deeply you can go into trance & other factors. Really, there's only one way to really know for sure!
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby StrippedGears » July 15th, 2015, 12:27 am

CumSlutDamien wrote:I didn't listen today and hope I can stay away from it. I like being intelligent. My IQ is about 140.

I wonder if the thinking that if you don't really want an effect, your mind will reject it works for this.
The thing is that the Dumbing Down series isn't pure hypnosis; it's conditioning. Using the files properly means you're pleasuring yourself to someone telling you you want to be dumb and that you're already a bit dumber, and that's going to build the subconscious link between sexual desire and being dumb.

In other words, the more you use the files, the more you train yourself to want the results even if you didn't want them before. The first file is almost purely oriented around this; its effects on your intelligence are really low, but it lays the ground work of making you want your intelligence to be diminished.
StrippedGears
Regular
Regular

Postby CumSlutDamien » July 15th, 2015, 3:07 am

So, if it puts you in trance, what is the difference between conditioning and regular hypnosis? And, why don't more files use the same sexual component, if it's helpful in making a file more effective?

If the point of the first file is as you state, what is the point of the second one?

I wouldn't mind a temporary or semi-permanant dumbing down that could be switched on and off or accessed somehow. I have a dumb jock transformation fetish, but it's still something I wouldn't want all the time.

If the files are conditioning me, as you say, would looking at pictures of jocks while listening turn me into a dumb jock by default?
CumSlutDamien
Regular
Regular

Postby CumSlutDamien » July 15th, 2015, 4:45 am

So, I listened to it again. (Four times now.) It seemed to take longer for the dumb (sort of numb and happy, as opposed to less intelligent) feeling to kick in and in all I came after about four and a half loops, which is a higher orgasm threshold than I had when starting. I seem to snap back out of the dumb(er) feeling as I'm cumming.
CumSlutDamien
Regular
Regular

Postby CumSlutDamien » July 17th, 2015, 11:33 am

I've listened to File 2 twice. The first time, I took a few moments to come out of the dumb feeling after cumming. Both times took a couple loops before I started falling into it. The second time, I came quicker than before, not falling into the dumbness as much and not having a good orgasm like the other times.
CumSlutDamien
Regular
Regular

hang in htere

Postby hypdude » July 17th, 2015, 11:40 am

hang in there there will be ups and downs but sounds like you are making progress, but don't over think it
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby CumSlutDamien » July 18th, 2015, 3:24 am

After a third listen to File #2, I got scared. So, I listened to a deprogram all file to remove the effects of these files. Unfortunately, it means that I have to start fresh with everything else I've listened to, but a fresh start might not be a bad idea, now that I've tested different files over the last couple months.
CumSlutDamien
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » July 18th, 2015, 8:43 am

CumSlutDamien wrote:After a third listen to File #2, I got scared. So, I listened to a deprogram all file to remove the effects of these files. Unfortunately, it means that I have to start fresh with everything else I've listened to, but a fresh start might not be a bad idea, now that I've tested different files over the last couple months.

Did you actually start feeling the effects? If so, what was harder to do? Are you going to restart Dumbing Down?
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby CumSlutDamien » July 20th, 2015, 5:07 am

LittleBen wrote:
CumSlutDamien wrote:After a third listen to File #2, I got scared. So, I listened to a deprogram all file to remove the effects of these files. Unfortunately, it means that I have to start fresh with everything else I've listened to, but a fresh start might not be a bad idea, now that I've tested different files over the last couple months.

Did you actually start feeling the effects? If so, what was harder to do? Are you going to restart Dumbing Down?

I felt the dumb feeling stronger after it kicked in during the file. I appreciate my intelligence too much to sacrifice it. I do not want to feel that way in any permanent way. There are enough idiots in this world without adding to the pot.
CumSlutDamien
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » July 20th, 2015, 6:05 am

CumSlutDamien wrote:
LittleBen wrote:

I felt the dumb feeling stronger after it kicked in during the file. I appreciate my intelligence too much to sacrifice it. I do not want to feel that way in any permanent way. There are enough idiots in this world without adding to the pot.

You should consider doing the string of dumbness file. It gives you that nice dumb feeling but only when wearing a string around your wrist. Take off the string and you're smart again. That file is on Vive's site.
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby CumSlutDamien » July 25th, 2015, 4:29 am

I think I'll let the dumb thing lie.
CumSlutDamien
Regular
Regular

Postby ditalix » August 15th, 2015, 1:28 pm

i lik teh fils vary much.... :D
thy make mi soo happi
ditalix
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » November 6th, 2015, 12:59 am

Anybody have any good responses lately?
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby StrippedGears » November 7th, 2015, 6:27 pm

CumSlutDamien wrote:So, if it puts you in trance, what is the difference between conditioning and regular hypnosis?

Basically, hypnosis works by implanting suggestions. These suggestions can be ignored if the listener is so inclined, either consciously or unconsciously.

Conditioning works by building a link between an actual stimulus and a behavior, mental state, or emotional state. Where hypnosis is simply an advanced form of cooperation, conditioning does not require anything of the subject other than providing a behavior that can be either punished or rewarded. It's basically a physical rewiring of the brain whether the subject wants it or not.

Conditioning and hypnosis can be layered on top of each other, but the reason Dumbing Down can work on people that would not otherwise be susceptible to its suggestions is because of the conditioning element. It tells you you're dumb, you masturbate to being told that you're dumb. Because of the pleasure you're feeling, your brain says "oh, this feels really good... do I want to be dumb? I think I might want to be dumb..."

The more you listen and masturbate to it, the more likely you are for the hypnotic elements of the file to be accepted because your brain gradually gets wired to want it to work even if you didn't want it when you started.
StrippedGears
Regular
Regular

Postby uBun2 » November 8th, 2015, 8:31 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:Anybody have any good responses lately?

Starting this out today. I've never been very good at reaching orgasm so I'll likely end up having to listen to each one quite a lot of times to reach the criteria for moving forward. I'll do my best to correspond here.
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby uBun2 » November 8th, 2015, 8:57 pm

uBun2 wrote:
OxyFemboi wrote:Anybody have any good responses lately?

Starting this out today. I've never been very good at reaching orgasm so I'll likely end up having to listen to each one quite a lot of times to reach the criteria for moving forward. I'll do my best to correspond here.

Was able to get off once but then I decided before I would continue, I'd take as comprehensive a free IQ test I could. I decided on the one at: http://iqtest.dk/main.swf

Since this one is a little longer than others I could find, I thought it might be a bit more useful. I got a score of 135 at the end, and was able to reason out answers for all but the last one and one a little earlier, on which I guessed.

Looking forward to changes, especially if they can potentially get me a little more normalized in my thinking processes.
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby uBun2 » November 13th, 2015, 11:00 pm

Just finished up with the second file. I've been made to believe that the third file is where effects really start to become noticeable, and I'll be turning off spell checker from now on to make more evident the results.
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby fallapart » November 18th, 2015, 7:42 pm

I keep getting really nervous about this because I really don't want a permanent effect, but man it sounds like so much fun to do temporarily. I'm finally really gonna buckle down and try one of these, it's gonna be the Dumb String one! I have a bit of a tough time with hypnosis so I'm gonna just listen to it at LEAST once a day for about a week, then after a week I'll see how well it works out! Hopefully after a few days of listening, it'll really set in.

I'm posting this here not only so that I feel less inclined to back down on this, but also because I really miss reading the stories from this thread, the least I can do is give back a little! Even though this will just be a little thing and not the fun gradual mental decline like I've seen on here.

EDIT:

Idk if I can double post, I can't find anything about it, but I know in most forums it's a no no so I'll just err on the side of caution. I'm wearing my dumb string rn and I don't really feel all that different? I mean that's not to say there's NO difference, so that's exciting, but it's not that strong so it's boring, I"m boring. Fun times, though, the biggest thing I noticed was as soon as I slipped it on my wrist it was like a switch and I was pretty dang aroused. Had a harder time fantasizing about much of anything, so there's that too, but still ended up with like 8 orgasms so hell yeah. That part seems to have worn off now that I got that out of the way. My head feels cottony, but I don't feel really TOO encumbered mentally? I do feel good, though, and relaxed! Fun file, good file, recommend file, reccomending file to those who may want to try this kind of thing safely without it effecting their lives beyond... well this.

Oh also, the white light induction is pretty much hte best induction, at least for me, just saying. I've never actually really FELT the inductions before, where like I could physically feel what some hypnotists would describe, but this one was simple and relaxing and I actually felt the warmth, so yes. We're all different, take that as you will, but for me it is a really great induction.
fallapart

Postby uBun2 » November 29th, 2015, 12:47 am

Fourth time through the third file done. Still not noticing any strong or realy notable effects. However, the pleasure portion of the files seems to be working. I'm finding it a little easier to reach orgasm while listening, even while on medication that makes orgasming harder as one of its side effects. It's really nice to be able to get off, and let's hope it carries on getting better.
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby hypdude » November 29th, 2015, 1:41 pm

uBun2 wrote:Fourth time through the third file done. Still not noticing any strong or realy notable effects. However, the pleasure portion of the files seems to be working. I'm finding it a little easier to reach orgasm while listening, even while on medication that makes orgasming harder as one of its side effects. It's really nice to be able to get off, and let's hope it carries on getting better.

Congrats on getting into file 3. The effects can vary from person to person in terms of intensity and how fast they occur, so don't really set goals just see what happens for you personally.
Great that the pleasure part is working for you. Its really great that it is getting easier for you to orgasm each time. I am so glad you are able to get off regularly now. I am totally confident that it will get easier and more pleasurable as you move forward. Again congrats
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » November 30th, 2015, 12:45 pm

I'm glad some new users are finding interest in these files. I was beginning the fear that people had moved on and there was no more interest in this kind of conditioning. I too have noticed a more controlled effect to the string file, but you still have that nice fuzzy feeling too, it is hard to explain how it really manifests itself. I do need to reinforce the effect. Please keep us all posted on your fun progress! This is def a fetish area for me, lol. :)
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby tryelife » December 20th, 2015, 3:59 pm

is there a way to stop the addiction to these files? I’ve deleted and redownload them because I cant stop listening. I don't really think I'm getting dumber but don't want to risk it if they really work.
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby ViVe » December 20th, 2015, 4:06 pm

Listen to the Deep Clean file! :)
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 20th, 2015, 4:46 pm

tryelife wrote
is there a way to stop the addiction to these files? I’ve deleted and redownload them because I cant stop listening. I don't really think I'm getting dumber but don't want to risk it if they really work.

They work. What Dumbing Down file number are you using now? You start to notice being dumber after file five. Files one through four set up conditions to make files five and onward extremely effective.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby tryelife » December 20th, 2015, 4:57 pm

I've listened to all of them but I listen to 1+2+3 the most. Like I said I don't even want to be dumb but just started listening to see what it was and I keep listening because of just how good it feels. I didnt really follow the rules so maybe that's what I just want to listen to them all the time for the past weeks.

Im going to try the new file deep clean that vive said to try so it can remove this addiction even without making me dumber my obssesion with these files is driving me crazy. they don't work right on me because I do worry that they will make me dumber and I have a job that requires me not to be dumb.
Last edited by tryelife on December 21st, 2015, 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 20th, 2015, 10:35 pm

tryelife wrote
ve listened to all o f them but I listen to 1+2+3 the most.

If you've listened mostly to files one, two, and three, then the effects can't be too bad. Since ViVe made the Dumbing Down files, Vive's Deep Clean file should be able to remove your obsession with them.

Keep us informed.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on December 22nd, 2015, 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby tryelife » December 21st, 2015, 12:01 am

Should I listen to the deep clean or keep listening to the dumbing down files? Xmas is this week so that is time off work.

I didn't only listen to 1 2 3 but I listen before bed, I'm not sure where they start and stop.
Last edited by tryelife on December 21st, 2015, 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Progrs

Postby Heguyhypno » December 21st, 2015, 3:51 am

I Ben listend to filed for month now fin file 13 like hard thought think
Heguyhypno

Postby OxyFemboi » December 21st, 2015, 6:31 pm

tryelife wrote
Should I listen to the deep clean or keep listening to the dumbing down files? Xmas is this week so that is time off work.

I didn't only listen to 1 2 3 but I listen before bed, I'm not sure where they start and stop.

Whether you listen to the Deep Clean file or continue to listen to the Dumbing Down files is your choice ... for now.

The more you listen to the Dumbing Down files, the more effect they have. Listening to the Dumbing Down files is addictive. Your asking whether you should quit listening to them is proof of that. Sooner or later, you won't be able to stop listening.

Heguyhypno wrote
I Ben listend to filed for month now fin file 13 like hard thought think

Congratulations! Do you enjoy the way you feel?

If you want to, you can listen to all the files again.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on December 23rd, 2015, 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby tryelife » December 21st, 2015, 7:10 pm

If I listen to the deep clean file will it undo the file if it's makeing me dumb? Is it bad to fall alseep while listening? Its still going while I'm sleeping so it's going all nite long but I asleep so I cant hear it.

Work has been really stressfull the past few weeks and feeling happy and horny for a few hours really feels good.
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 22nd, 2015, 1:56 am

tryelife wrote
If I listen to the deep clean file will it undo the file if it's makeing me dumb? Is it bad to fall alseep while listening? Its still going while I'm sleeping so it's going all nite long but I asleep so I cant hear it.

Work has been really stressfull the past few weeks and feeling happy and horny for a few hours really feels good.

When you finally listen to the Deep Clean file, it will stop the Dumbing Down files from making you any dumber.

The fact that the Dumbing Down leaves you feeling happy and horny for a few hours is why they are addictive. What's wrong with being happy and horny?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby tryelife » December 22nd, 2015, 7:26 am

I guess nothing wrong with it I just don't want to get so dumb I lose my job. I listened allnite and they must worki I do feel very buzzy I'll just lay low at work today and listen to deep later. I know alot of dumb shit for work that it doesn't hurt to loose some lol
It wont hurt to much to listen for a few more days?
Last edited by tryelife on December 22nd, 2015, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby uBun2 » December 22nd, 2015, 8:24 pm

Reporting back. On file 6 now. Sitll keeping the spell checker off on my browser, but not noticing effects still yet. I know this is the success story forum, so I was apprehensive about posting with this kind of news, but I figured it to be best to keep on top of it with follow ups as I go trhough the files.
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 23rd, 2015, 12:20 am

uBun2 wrote
Reporting back. On file 6 now. Sitll keeping the spell checker off on my browser, but not noticing effects still yet. I know this is the success story forum, so I was apprehensive about posting with this kind of news, but I figured it to be best to keep on top of it with follow ups as I go trhough the files.

I think you start to notice the effects the files are having after you finish file five. After finishing with file five -- Happy and Blissful -- you begin to notice effects daily, especially when file six -- Horny and Dumb -- kicks in.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HFBIO » December 23rd, 2015, 2:37 am

tryelife wrote:It wont hurt to much to listen for a few more days?

Listen until after Christmas and then try deep clean.
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby Heguyhypno » December 23rd, 2015, 2:54 am

I kep going with files it mak me fel real gud
Heguyhypno

Postby tryelife » December 23rd, 2015, 11:48 am

got thru 2x all teh files last night be for cuming and passing out then woke up and kept going lol made me late for work lol
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby tryelife » December 23rd, 2015, 9:44 pm

next few days off cant wait to cum my brians out lol ill listen to deep clean sunday
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby Axey » December 23rd, 2015, 11:06 pm

tryelife wrote:next few days off cant wait to cum my brians out lol ill listen to deep clean sunday

Keep us updated!
Axey

Postby snipzh » December 23rd, 2015, 11:53 pm

tryelife wrote:next few days off cant wait to cum my brians out lol ill listen to deep clean sunday

keep listening, you will feel great ;) I remember when I was listening to the files long time back I was so happy and blissful, it was amazing. being horny and dumb feels so good. I might start again listening over the holidays. Had to much stress in the last days, so it might be a good change.
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby tryelife » December 24th, 2015, 11:46 am

anyone else hear like a little song in some of the files? so honry i cant stop listening..
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 25th, 2015, 7:54 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, dudes!

How are your files affecting you?

Yoshi
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby tryelife » December 26th, 2015, 9:42 pm

merry xmas!!!!! feelin pretty dumb and honry lol!!!! love the files so much still gonna listen to ddeep clean though so im ready for working
tryelife
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories