My first success ever

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

My first success ever

Postby outkast1728 » December 5th, 2013, 10:06 pm

I have been listening to EMG blank off and on over the past year and a half and whenever my best hypnofriend would talk with me, I'd have him try the trigger on me, for the past 15 months, the trigger was jsut that, a bunch of words, but tonight, i was out with a friend i havent heard from in a long time (he was the first guy i ever did hypnosis with) said it and the trigger worked! I could feel the bottom fall out of my head. I was in the middle of a conversation with him, and suddenly my jaw dropped, my eyes glazed over and i was empty headed. I was totally blank! He reverted me to normal right away, at least i think he did, but for some reason now I"m getting hard looking at and reading about stuff i never was turned on by before. I'm not complaining but this sudden revelation of a working trigger was such a wonderful surprise. I cant wait to see what other files and triggers work with me now that Blank has affected me..
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby darkenedav » December 6th, 2013, 1:13 am

kudos and thanks for the post!

what are you now watching that's new then? :P
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby TheTurretCube » December 6th, 2013, 5:28 pm

It's always great to hear when something works for someone, keep at it!
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Test My Triggers

Postby outkast1728 » December 6th, 2013, 8:28 pm

I've done TrigSexyMan, Blank, Bubble, Email Slave and Trigmorph, please help me make sure the triggers stay cemented in my mind and dont stop working, PM me and trigger me as you wish
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby TheTurretCube » December 7th, 2013, 7:24 pm

if you want to give me a contact email I can try that
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories