physical changes!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

physical changes!

Postby NeKofLiP » January 1st, 2006, 3:58 pm

i noticed that i am about almost an inch or more shorter , my buttocks seem feminine looking , and my hips are beginning to slightly curve.

it would seem strange , since the only file that causes physical changes that i listened to was CurseStrokeSissy , and emg says 'later on' , instead of 'before any psychological changes'.

i am being slightly obsessed with the way i look , and constantly worry about my hair.
those are the only psychological change....
trigger files still dont work for me '- '
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby bilijana » January 2nd, 2006, 12:39 am

Whjat was/were the file(s) you listened to?

Btw.. awesome that you have gotten physical changes :D
bilijana
Regular
Regular

Re: physical changes!

Postby stefan4711 » January 2nd, 2006, 11:00 am

bilijana wrote:Whjat was/were the file(s) you listened to?

bilijana, it was kind of "hidden" in NeKofLiP's post. Check quote below. The file was CurseStrokeSissy .

NeKofLiP wrote:it would seem strange , since the only file that causes physical changes that i listened to was CurseStrokeSissy , and emg says 'later on' , instead of 'before any psychological changes'.
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Postby Bodyhater » January 3rd, 2006, 3:48 pm

look closely now stefan:

NeKofLiP wrote:
it would seem strange , since the only file that causes physical changes that i listened to was CurseStrokeSissy , and emg says 'later on' , instead of 'before any psychological changes'.

NekpfLip wrote THE ONLY FILE THAT
CAUSES physical changes.

You sounldn't answer a question like that unless you READ THE POST!!!
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

Postby mr_pink » January 3rd, 2006, 3:57 pm

Bodyhater wrote:look closely now stefan:

NeKofLiP wrote:

NekpfLip wrote THE ONLY FILE THAT
CAUSES physical changes.

You sounldn't answer a question like that unless you READ THE POST!!!

Some valium to go :mrgreen: ?
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » January 3rd, 2006, 9:33 pm

:twisted: Hmmm I wonder what files he has listened to. Does he know which files are supposed to cause physical transformations? It's odd that CurseStrokeSissy is causing the changes as I would think that it would only cause mental changes. :twisted:

Edited to correct a misspelled word.
Last edited by loony28 on January 4th, 2006, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » January 4th, 2006, 8:34 am

loony28 wrote::twisted: Hmmm I wonder what files he has listened to. Doea he know which files are supposed to cause physical transformations? It's odd that CurseStrokeSissy is causing the changes as I would think that it would only cause mental changes. :twisted:

The mind controls many functions of our body that we don't even think about.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » January 4th, 2006, 12:29 pm

goldragon_70 wrote:
loony28 wrote::twisted: Hmmm I wonder what files he has listened to. Doea he know which files are supposed to cause physical transformations? It's odd that CurseStrokeSissy is causing the changes as I would think that it would only cause mental changes. :twisted:

:twisted: I think you might have misunderstood me. What I meant was that I think that CurseStrokeSissy isn't supposed to cause physical changes. I might be wrong on that as I haven't listened to the file. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby stefan4711 » January 4th, 2006, 3:37 pm

loony28 wrote:
goldragon_70 wrote:

:twisted: I think you might have misunderstood me. What I meant was that I think that CurseStrokeSissy isn't supposed to cause physical changes. I might be wrong on that as I haven't listened to the file. :twisted:

There is actually a small part of the file that is designed to cause physical change, especially getting breasts.
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » January 4th, 2006, 8:22 pm

stefan4711 wrote:There is actually a small part of the file that is designed to cause physical change, especially getting breasts.

:twisted: Ok I stand corrected. I just figured that with sissy in the title that it would all be mental and behavioral changes. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby NeKofLiP » January 7th, 2006, 6:51 am

another strange thing is , whenever i see the color pink , some sort of happiness fills up inside me...
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories