Reinforcer file from EMG

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Reinforcer file from EMG

Postby kinkybc » December 31st, 2013, 5:10 pm

I know this file is pretty old, but I just realized that it works. I didn't want some of those files to be reinforced, however. I like Busesman's reinforcer file idea, but wanted a reinforcer with a male voice, so I tried this one. I am not sure I will keep listening though, due to the fact that files I had abandoned and didn't like were also reinforced.

Still that file works, and was a definate success. Is there a simple way to change a files tts voice gender?
kinkybc
Regular
Regular

Postby Busenman » January 1st, 2014, 3:45 am

Hi.
sometimes i read around the forums and so i found your post, where you mentioned me.
nice to hear about your success.
but for to answer your last question.
of course it is really easy to change teh gender of a voice via TTS.
if you contact me, tell me a bit more exactly about your interest, it also possible to do some changes to the file.
according to the response, even because there are maybe others, i possibly try to do a change.

Regards
Busenman
Regular
Regular

I hope others respond!

Postby kinkybc » January 1st, 2014, 4:47 pm

I sent you a PM and i hope others interested in any files throw their two cents in too! I am amazed that an accelerator works. I didn't really expect that it would. I guess sticking with hypnosis helps in understanding what it can do. (as well as gradually making it more effective - from practice I guess) It's not getting harder to get results though. The files are more reliable now than they were in the beginning.
kinkybc
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories