Butt and Breast Growth FOR WOMEN

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Butt and Breast Growth FOR WOMEN

Postby watatah » January 7th, 2014, 12:27 pm

My girlfriend is always complaining that she wants boobs (she's pretty flat chested) and a bigger butt (even though her lower half is thick for a skinny girl). Have any females benefited from files that claim to do either of these? All i've found so far are ones for men that want to be women...
watatah

Postby Smfx » January 7th, 2014, 9:26 pm

I have a file about getting a bigger butt through hard workout, it is a little male themed, but it is no way required, does that sound interesting?

I also have a breast growth file that is gender neutral, and is about imagining the bigger bust and making it real.

If you want to know any more about the files you can PM me personally.
Smfx
Regular
Regular

Postby Route42 » January 7th, 2014, 10:33 pm

There are definitely some breast files aimed at women:

-Curse Breast by EMG
EMG is what EMG is. Free file, but probably should listen to it first without trancing to make sure the tone of the suggestions are good. He likes to wrap a lot of shame/humiliation type elements with his files. Effective if a person is into shame/humiliation, otherwise just frustrating.

-Breast Enhancement and Enlargement by Cardigan
This file is $40, but I've appreciated other Cardigan files in the past, so it might be worth the cash to get a better file than the EMG one. That said, being not a female, I haven't listened to it.

-BM - Proud About Your Breasts by Busenman
No growth, just gives the listener feel satisfied with how their breasts are. Which is a bit outside your request, but seemed relevant.

-Developing Breasts [Ocean Sounds] by GirlInsideGuysBody
Ignore the screen name of the author. This is for women. Seems to use subliminals underneath ocean sound.

-Curse Milky by EMG or Calimore
While the file is for lactation, one of the side effects would likely be larger breasts.

-Curse Dream2Reality Breasts by EMG
A nice little file for women or men that creates a loop within the brain where dreaming about breasts makes your breasts grow. To me it seems like unnecessary fluff to add the dreaming part--but perhaps for some listeners adding that extra buffer is actually helpful.

-Self Bust Improvement by Smfx
Sort of a fantasy-to-reality type thing.

-MY BREST by spacefemale
Looks like a simple, positive file, judging by the description. The misspelling is kind of a turn off, but as long as the TTS engine gets it, that doesn't matter much.

Yeah, that's what I found.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby watatah » January 7th, 2014, 11:24 pm

I guess my main question is, will any of these work? I know hypnosis can change your mind about things, but will it actually change your body? I'm trying the penis enlargement ones, but that would be even easier than breasts or butt in my opinion since all it takes is more and more blood to be pumped into the penis for it to grow. Breasts/butt require more fat to develop. Thanks for your replies guys
watatah

first thing

Postby Busenman » January 8th, 2014, 11:05 pm

for to answer the question

first thing is you must believe that hypnosis works. listen to the files with an open mind and regular for a long time. hypnosis isn't magic and don#t expect success within days.

and for to add the list of Route42
i have also made a file CMP - constant milk production. i includes also breast growth.

nevertheless, if someone like my style, please contact me, and let me know your special interests

Regards Busenman
Busenman
Regular
Regular

Yes, but not in the way one might expect

Postby slutlie » February 17th, 2014, 9:34 pm

I listen(ed) to a lot of the breast files (and even made one) and my bra size has changed. I went up 1 cup size, two in some brands. I've also gained a small amount of weight. I've been working out a lot and really want to lose some weight, but can't seem to lose any weight.

IDK if the workouts are working, but I'm not losing because I'm *willing* the fat to move to my boobs, OR if the workouts aren't working because I'm focusing so much on getting bigger boobs that I unconsciously do things to sabotage the weight loss. Breast size is part mammary glands and part fat. If your g/f is fully matured (over 21 or 25 depending on the research you go with) and not having any kids (i.e. not likley to grow more glands), then it's all in the fat.

If she wants to try to use the hypnosis to grow her boobs (and maybe butt, though I've not tried it) I'd suggest she put together a playlist that she is willing to listen to daily or multiple times a day - I suggest during travel: driving, walking, riding bus/train/bike, workout to build the upper pectorals and glutes, AND wear a corset when she's not working out. She will likely gain some weight, but if it works, she will not gain around the middle.
slutlie

Postby SweetSayanora » April 20th, 2014, 11:38 pm

I have been listening to Curse Breast and the Breast Game MammyWhammy files since August of 2013. I have also listened to self bust improvement and grow breasts grow and I enjoyed those files a lot. I listen to these files off and on and just recently started listening regularly again. I can tell you that my breasts are humongous now. My breasts have grown 3 cup sizes using these files alone, mainly from curse breast.

In order for the files to work, you have to be open minded and give it time. I think the reason the files worked so well for me is because I am very breast centric. I have also found that looping the files on the growth part over and over gives me better results. I loved the idea of my breasts being "cursed" to grow larger and larger. And now that I am listening to it again regularly they are growing even bigger and I am very happy about it.
SweetSayanora

Return to Success Stories