Huge success with SlutInMyHead's Influenced!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Huge success with SlutInMyHead's Influenced!

Postby TheTurretCube » February 9th, 2014, 5:30 pm

I've listened twice now, and hypnosis makes so much more sense to me. I'm ready to try other files, and see how they effect me.

I will continue to listen to Influenced daily, but other files (hopefully) will work quicker now
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » February 11th, 2014, 1:16 am

I have also enjoyed this file a lot. Not only from being much more aware of how suggestions are affecting me. But also by being able to direct my feelings from multiple suggested experiences to other people. For example, I have a strong connection with SimH, aka Mr Sir, from Collaring Ceremony (and quite a few other works actually). These feelings can be directed (or shared) with the suggested feelings developed by hypnotic suggestions in other files I am using. Conversely, the other hypnotists suggestions can be directed towards Mr Sir in my mind also. Pretty cool when you think about it.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » February 17th, 2014, 3:51 pm

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7JQnm0yH_hA?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby TheTurretCube » February 17th, 2014, 6:15 pm

Ummm Tangy, why did you link us to one of your youtube videos?

If you want me to test your work, I'll be more than happy to, just throw me a PM detailing exactly what it it you want.
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories