Dark Cage

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Dark Cage

Postby gork151 » January 7th, 2006, 3:55 pm

The Dark Cage series is very good .. the reason is because it is focused on one type of individual -- which makes it as close to a custom file as one can get .... each of the file selections is aimed at a particular area to train or bring a female slave out into the open ... the latest is surrender which is meant to take someone who is on the journey and remove the last vistages of her old personage .. animal3 has been the most powerful so far -- the results are obvious == my slave becomes very wet and swollen and actually moans and groans while in trance...in addition the dark cage forum has its on polls voting and feed back on what each new file should be and how it shouldf be constructed .. several members including myself have had custom files made to add to the serries .. if you are a female and what to go deep as a sub or slave check this out .. if you area dom or master of a female then this is where you should be .. even the induction is differnt aimed at taking her deeper and even a female mistress type who has a female in her control this would be for her .. it is aimed at females and who they are to become... if nothing else the scripts or the body of the work have many great ideas to try with your woman
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Dark Cage

Postby kahgii » January 8th, 2006, 8:50 am

Have been interested in this series, however I am a sub without a regular Dom/me and concerned about how the series would work while I'm essentially single. Also wonder if this would have an effect on my daily interactions with others and/or my professional work life. Would appreciate any insights. Thanks. :roll:
kahgii

insights

Postby gork151 » January 8th, 2006, 5:23 pm

wife ageed to become my slave in training last april and as one of the methods i experiemented with with hypnosis-- she had always been a good trance from some previous experiences , once in a bar at a stage show.....and i had some experience from college studies ( grad school)so i made a few files saw progress right away.. then i found a guy on line who hypnotised on the internet.. that really worked well.. would really like to find someone local to do her live.... then i found warp my mind.. and saw that he had already had created so much and why reinvent the wheel.... and she was going undereasily and again i saw quick results......she is a profession manager/ leader and she and i have a vanilla life ... but underneath she is rapidly becoming my 100% slave / slut/pet...one the mask suggests that who she is at work and at home she is the real her so she "takes
'"off the mask on the way home.. now she does think about sex much more at work and arrives home most times swollen and wet .... this series was started a professor sub female who commisioned the early dark cage files ... her master was some distance away... so she has used this series as a way to get ready for her master .. another subish female is looking for her fearless leader and using the files to get herself ready... so hope this answered some of your questions...so i would recommend trying it...and you can ask the other females as well who are using the files
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Dark Cage

Postby kahgii » January 8th, 2006, 7:08 pm

Thanks, I appreciate the info. Am hoping others will write in about their experiences. I work at two different offices and frequently have to bring work home as well. It's difficult not having a partner.........skin cravings get really intense! :roll:
kahgii

Postby missypuss » January 9th, 2006, 4:49 pm

Gork~ would that be me hun looking for my fearless leader..? As we speak~ he has me up to my neck in some constricting substance and Im sinking fast.. but its ok.. hes truly fearless and lets me bite and scratch when its my turn to be in control..
My experience of the "Cage" as a single white feline has been all good so far.. (despite my single status I might add.. )its a good way of readying the mind for he who might come.. and Id recommend it highly...and with my full evaluation if requested.. for anyone who is interested in experiencing deeper more refined control methods.. single or partnered.. :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby kahgii » January 9th, 2006, 8:40 pm

Ah, that's two thumbs up. Thank you very much Gork and Missypuss. Am greatful for the feedback. I think I will give it a try myself (though have to wait until I am finished preparing a few lectures---don't know why I agreed to do them.......dumb, dumb, dumb!......I could be in trance instead). :x :!:
kahgii

weclome aboard

Postby gork151 » January 9th, 2006, 11:26 pm

you wil be in good hands with prof. m. puss and dr.gork......
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kahgii » January 10th, 2006, 6:51 am

ROFLOL!!! :lol:
kahgii

Postby missypuss » January 10th, 2006, 12:44 pm

I think you will quickly learn that the hands you are in are definately the best hands to be in in terms of learning / training yourself to be the perfect sub/slave..(I speak from experience..)
If ~like this Puss~ you like to take control of things a little yourself occasionally the files are still worth listening to just to prepare the mind.. either way. :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

dark cage forum

Postby gork151 » January 10th, 2006, 3:22 pm

there is a wealth of information in the dark cage forum ... going through the old posts from emg, his slave the female prof who began the series and others is worth joining all by it self...
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories