Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

Postby outkast1728 » May 16th, 2016, 3:22 pm

I'd like to work with you and try to help you shrink even further.. sk8rboi1728 on skype
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » May 17th, 2016, 9:29 pm

@outkast1728: I don't do skype, but I'm interested in hearing how you can help!

It's been an interesting week for sure. The weekend was very busy and didn't leave me with much free time, but I did get to meet up with my new friend (her name is Ashleigh, just so I can stop referring to her as my random friend). We went bowling which was a lot of fun and led to some silly discoveries. For one thing, the 14 pound ball that I've used before while bowling was a bit too much for me. The finger holes were now much too big for my shrinking hands, not to mention how heavy it was to throw that thing around. I ended up going down to an 11 pound ball, which is certainly on the smaller side! Ashleigh used a 14 pound ball easily...

My feet are certainly smaller too and I had to go down to the women's sizes for bowling shoes!

It's become very apparent that I'm losing strength too and muscle mass. My arm was soooo sore the next day, despite only a few hours of bowling. But I had an awesome time and despite my nervousness, I asked Ashleigh on another date (and I used the word "date" this time haha). She said she'd love to go out again, so things are certainly going well! I really like her and hope we can continue to get to know each other. Even my mom made a comment when I got home; something along the lines of "Don't let her break your heart!" Mom... protective as always. Even more so since I become such a shrimp haha

Starting Height: 73"
Current Height: 64.8"
Goal Height: 60"

Starting Weight: 171 lbs
Current Weight: 123 lbs
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby jonesj » May 18th, 2016, 12:52 am

What size of shoe did you use to be?

How easy was it to ask for a women's size?

I usually find that when it is another guy (and it is usually a guy) serving you for something like this in a situation where your size or height is an issue (buying clothes, having the chair put up at the barber etc) you often catch them smirking.
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » May 18th, 2016, 4:23 am

Also, I wonder if Ashleigh's noticed you've shrunk [almost?] a whole inch since you first saw her?

So now you're 5'4", you're 6 inches shorter than your mum, and a whole 9 inches shorter than your original height!!
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 18th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Greetings!

I have been working to see if I could produce a Shrinking file that would work as well as smaller2's Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height works. I have been tinkering with it for a week or so. I finally decided that I am unlikey to improve the file any more. I uploaded my version of smaller2's file, which I named Shrinking 2.0, about an hour ago. It's about forty-three minutes long -- about twelve minutes shorter than smaller2's Shrinking file-- which puzzles me since I expanded the induction and added a page or two of suggestions.

Shrinking 2.0
MP3, Body, Script
This file is based on smaller2's Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height. The original description reads in part that "this file is for those who want to be shorter than they currently are. This borrows ideas from other shrinking and size-changing files along with plenty of my own original thoughts. After you pick your target height, you find how sensual and pleasurable it is to shrink smaller and smaller." smaller2's Shrinking file produces measurable real-world results. This file also should cause permanent real world height loss as well. No reversal file exists, so please be certain of your desire to be shorter. I expanded the induction, made some improvements in phrasing, and added suggestions based on EMG's TrainSleepReinforce. I used a female TTS voice since my current recording capacity is limited. I hope you enjoy your new, smaller height as well as your new perspective on the world!

OxyFemboi
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby 5HA99Y » May 18th, 2016, 10:44 pm

i would love to give the file a try oxy
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 19th, 2016, 3:25 am

I suspect that I am going to be one of those people who never quit tinkering with something I've written, whether it's a poem, short story, hypnosis script, novel, or multi-volume something -or-other. I found a male TTS voice I like. After I listened to my Shrinking 2.0 file in his voice all evening, I decided to replace the female TTS voice I originally uploaded with the male TTS voice I like. [I respond better to a male hypnotist's voice, which was another factor in my decision.] Since nobody had downloaded my file yet, I was able to replace the female TTS voice I like with the male TTS voice I like better. Interestingly, the length of the female TTS voice was 43:04 minutes. The length of the male TTS voice replacement file is 41:00 minutes. Can somebody explain why, when I added pages of induction and suggestsions to the file, that my file is fourteen minutes shorter than smaller2's file? Because I can't ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » May 19th, 2016, 3:29 am

seesinpnkand white,

Congratulations! I am so envious of your progress, dude. Maybe my new file will help me start shrinking again. -- Oxy
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 5HA99Y » May 19th, 2016, 7:23 pm

man i jealous of your height seeinginpinkandwhite

im still trying though im bad at playing the file everyday or regularly but i do keep on trying and keep coming back to the file so at least im commited to the file in some part of me any tips on the file to help me get progress or listening more etc.?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby GainerCop » May 23rd, 2016, 11:14 pm

So, here's a question...can one update their target height? I set my target height to 5 feet even (From a starting point of 5'7", I'm down to 5'4" now), but I can't help but think...as much as I enjoy the sensation and experience of getting smaller...once I get to my target, can I set a new one?

Hell, if I can do that...I might keep setting progressively lower targets. I think I'm addicted to the sensation and I'd be willing to become doll sized if it meant I could keep feeling it.
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » May 24th, 2016, 1:31 pm

Yes, you can always choose to become smaller by using my file, or probably even Oxy's update to it. The size control can only go down - AND it can keep going down. I encourage everyone with measurable success to continue to post updates, and document their progress. Even if eventually your updates are typed by you jumping from key to key on your movie screen sized computer!
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 24th, 2016, 8:33 pm

GainerCop wrote
So, here's a question...can one update their target height? I set my target height to 5 feet even (From a starting point of 5'7", I'm down to 5'4" now), but I can't help but think...as much as I enjoy the sensation and experience of getting smaller...once I get to my target, can I set a new one?

Hell, if I can do that...I might keep setting progressively lower targets. I think I'm addicted to the sensation and I'd be willing to become doll sized if it meant I could keep feeling it.

You can continue to set progressively lower goals in Shrinking 2.0 as well. I did contemplate setting a minimum height. I decided against doing that. We're all adult enough to make our own decisions and live with the consequences. FYI, some suggestions in my file make any height lost impossible to regain.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby GainerCop » May 27th, 2016, 7:32 pm

Sounds good, I'll have to grab a premium membership next payday so I can download it.

Because the more I think about it...I kinda want to just see how far this can go. Y'know, there's a thought. Could one (with FAR more expertise than I) modify the file further to....break the knob off? Make it so the process has to stop on it's own the listener has no say in just how small they get or when/if they ever stop shrinking?

Holy hell. I got rock hard just typing that.
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 27th, 2016, 8:41 pm

GainerCop wrote
Sounds good, I'll have to grab a premium membership next payday so I can download it.

Because the more I think about it...I kinda want to just see how far this can go. Y'know, there's a thought. Could one (with FAR more expertise than I) modify the file further to....break the knob off? Make it so the process has to stop on it's own the listener has no say in just how small they get or when/if they ever stop shrinking?

Holy hell. I got rock hard just typing that.

Actually, I could modify the file very easily to make that happen. The handle is hard to move, so if you put some extra pressure on it, the lever would snap off ... but you'd have no way of knowing where the handle broke and what number it eventually stopped at. It would continue descending using its own momentum. You'd have no idea where it snapped off or where the lever came to rest. It would take perhaps thirty minutes to rewrite the script plus anothe thirty minutes to make the TTS recording. There has to be a minimum size past which it is impossible to shrink. Maybe somewhere between two and one-half to three feet. Babies are about two feet tall, so it must be larger than that. You want to order a Custom File? I'll do it for half price ... yeah, this would be very interesting. I could put in a suggestion that you shrink to as small as you possibly can and still be able to function. I'm thinking you will end up as elementary school pupil size. You could be assigned as a 21 Jump Street undercover cop for elementary school kids!

I could also rewrite the file so that I pick the height you shrink to. That number could be embedded in the file but you will be totally unable to remember that number ... or even ask what that number is. I'm getting hard thinking of how small you could get. You want this? I can do it.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 5HA99Y » May 27th, 2016, 8:57 pm

Actually, I could modify the file very easily to make that happen. The handle is hard to move, so if you put some extra pressure on it, the lever would snap off ... but you'd have no way of knowing where the handle broke and what number it eventually stopped at. It would continue descending using its own momentum. You'd have no idea where it snapped off or where the lever came to rest. It would take perhaps thirty minutes to rewrite the script plus anothe thirty minutes to make the TTS recording. There has to be a minimum size past which it is impossible to shrink. Maybe somewhere between two and one-half to three feet. Babies are about two feet tall, so it must be larger than that. You want to order a Custom File? I'll do it for half price ... yeah, this would be very interesting. I could put in a suggestion that you shrink to as small as you possibly can and still be able to function. I'm thinking you will end up as elementary school pupil size. You could be assigned as a 21 Jump Street undercover cop for elementary school kids!

I could also rewrite the file so that I pick the height you shrink to. That number could be embedded in the file but you will be totally unable to remember that number ... or even ask what that number is. I'm getting hard thinking of how small you could get. You want this? I can do it.

i would love to have a file like that but i dont have the cash but i would love to see a file that picks the height like 5'-maybe 5'4" but maybe add some age regression in looks so you could pass as a kid or something idea

any way still nothing to report yet been trying some video i seen on youtube not sure if they work though

Decrease Your Height Fast! (Get Shorter) Subliminals Frequencies Hypnosis
https://youtu.be/JTe1HG520JE

Get Shorter + Proportional Body (Frequencies, Subliminals) MatrixPlay99
https://youtu.be/d4kxMHQiVx0

POWERFUL! Make Your Feet Smaller Subliminal
https://youtu.be/UeQhJrs6ekc

Reduce Your Height Subliminal | Get Shorter by Kaniel Scent
https://youtu.be/Xi3L0aIhH8M

just thought i share them in case anybody wants to try them
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 27th, 2016, 9:33 pm

GainerCop wrote
i would love to have a file like that but i dont have the cash but i would love to see a file that picks the height like 5'-maybe 5'4" but maybe add some age regression in looks so you could pass as a kid or something idea

any way still nothing to report yet been trying some video i seen on youtube not sure if they work though

I'll do the file just to see if I can make it work. What is a limit below which you can't go?

I have been using some of the YouTube Subliminals as well.

Get Shorter | Subliminal Changes <---- I really like this one!
Mind Audio Changes
https://youtu.be/q7hMSonalJs?list=PLKSP ... mROyVKf6o5

POWERFUL Get Shorter | Height Decrease Subliminal
Mind Audio Central
https://youtu.be/xtTzBUxmfII

Get Shorter/ Height Reduction (Subliminal Hypnosis, Frequencies) MatrixPlay99
Ehoyoha Vopo
https://youtu.be/zfhWenzyrDA?list=PLKSP ... mROyVKf6o5

Decrease Your Height Fast! (Get Shorter) Subliminals Frequencies Hypnosis
Subliminal Frequency Hypnosis Wizard Binaural Beats
https://youtu.be/JTe1HG520JE?list=PLKSP ... mROyVKf6o5
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 5HA99Y » May 27th, 2016, 9:40 pm

im willing to go down to 5' maybe 4'11.5 but anything below 4'11.5" would be a no go for me the youtube video im currently trying is the smaller feet one get tingles with it in my feet
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 27th, 2016, 9:52 pm

5HA99Y wrote
im willing to go down to 5' maybe 4'11.5 but anything below 4'11.5" would be a no go for me the youtube video im currently trying is the smaller feet one get tingles with it in my feet

You can do that now with either smaller2's file or mine. No rewriting is needed. What GainerCop is talking about is extreme shrinkage. What's the shortest you can shrink to and still ... function?

The subliminal I listed first is the one I like best.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 5HA99Y » May 27th, 2016, 9:58 pm

i guess i extreme for me 4'0"-4'5" those would be extreme to me but i think im willing to try any height too i wouldnt mind looking height wise like a elementary kid or mabybe a very short middle school kid
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby daugo » May 27th, 2016, 10:07 pm

So what would be the best file or combo for dropping from 5'10 to 5'7?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 27th, 2016, 11:38 pm

daugo wrote
So what would be the best file or combo for dropping from 5'10 to 5'7?

First, do not use a combination of files. Using one file is best. My file should not interfere with smaller2's. I would not use either file with CycoMelody's Curse Shorter.

I'd use my file. Not to be immodest, but I think my file is better. However, my file has been posted for nine days. Nobody has commented on it or rated it. You need a Premium membership to download mine for the next (almost) six months.

smaller2's file has a proven record. It works. It has comments. It's been rated. It's free.

Your choice.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » May 30th, 2016, 7:33 am

Those binaurals seem like they might be an easier listen than the shrinking files, especially since I don't have the patience to listen for more than 30 someodd minutes.

After trying to buy new clothes and being to big for anything in the stores i visited, I have renewed my resolve to shrink a bit. I hate having to shop exclusively at the Men's Tall and Large store, nothing there is particularly fashionable.
Current height: 6'1"
Goal height: 5'7"
Starting height: 6'2"
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 31st, 2016, 3:46 am

STCL wrote
Those binaurals seem like they might be an easier listen than the shrinking files, especially since I don't have the patience to listen for more than 30 someodd minutes.

After trying to buy new clothes and being to big for anything in the stores i visited, I have renewed my resolve to shrink a bit. I hate having to shop exclusively at the Men's Tall and Large store, nothing there is particularly fashionable.

In case you didn't notice, Shrinking 2.0 is only 41:00 minutes long while Shrinking-Control Panel for your Height is 55:00 minutes long. Shrinking 2.0 is fourteen (14) minutes shorter.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » May 31st, 2016, 4:30 am

First off, Oxy, you are horrible person for that pun

Second, I would love to try the new file but I'm not interested in paying for premium to do it. I'll wait until it goes free before I give it a go ^^

On the other end, that first binaural you sugested was pretty potent! I went under almost immediately and didn't come out until 30 mins later when my alarm went off! Good stuff!
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 31st, 2016, 5:13 am

STCL wrote
First off, Oxy, you are horrible person for that pun

Second, I would love to try the new file but I'm not interested in paying for premium to do it. I'll wait until it goes free before I give it a go ^^

On the other end, that first binaural you sugested was pretty potent! I went under almost immediately and didn't come out until 30 mins later when my alarm went off! Good stuff!

First: Thank you! *deep bow*

Second: I understand about the expense of Premium files. Make a note in your daily planner to download Shrinking 2.0 on November 20, 2016.

I'm surprised at the success of the files I've uploaded. I have uploaded four files (so far) and more are almost ready to upload. I detest my perfectionism; I hate to upload anything until it's as good I can make it. I make myself submit "not-quite-ready" files or I'd never upload anything.

Lastly: Yes, I like that first binaural as well; that's why I listed it first.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby GainerCop » May 31st, 2016, 10:41 pm

Let's say yes. But...functionality isn't a concern. I want something that will take one down as far as one can go and still walk. If that's two feet or two inches, so be it. As small as one can go without dying.
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 1st, 2016, 1:04 am

GainerCop wrote
Let's say yes. But...functionality isn't a concern. I want something that will take one down as far as one can go and still walk. If that's two feet or two inches, so be it. As small as one can go without dying.

Let me clarify wht I mean by "functionality". We might be using different terminology to talk about the same thing. What I mean by functionality involves basic skills: walking, speaking, going to the bathroom by yourself, tying your shoelaces, and other stuff an elementary student does. By shrinking the brain that much, you lose a lot of memory as well as skills acquired later in life. You are definitely going to look like a prepubescent boy.

I'll start working on this tomorrow.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby GainerCop » June 1st, 2016, 6:43 pm

Fair point. So, yeah. As small as one can go and still be able to function in that manner, so I suppose on the low end of child size/little person size.

Though, looking like a prepubescent boy? I'd prefer to remain somewhat recognizable as an adult, i.e. proportional shrinking, being able to maintain my beard and baldness, my beer belly, etc
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 1st, 2016, 7:14 pm

GainerCop wrote
Fair point. So, yeah. As small as one can go and still be able to function in that manner, so I suppose on the low end of child size/little person size.

Though, looking like a prepubescent boy? I'd prefer to remain somewhat recognizable as an adult, i.e. proportional shrinking, being able to maintain my beard and baldness, my beer belly, etc

You probably will be recognizable as an adult but given the size, you could, without much effort, look like a young boy. You will probably be (at least) on the low end of "dwarf". I suspect that some adult features are dependent on size, so your proportional balls might produce enough sex hormone to power a prepubescent sex drive. A "proportional beer belly" might make you look like a chubby kid who needs of some exercise. "Beer belly" is not the first thing one thinks when seeing a fat kid.

I'll start work right way and have it ready shortly.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby GainerCop » June 1st, 2016, 7:23 pm

Sounds good. PM me when you get the chance and we'll talk price.
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 1st, 2016, 7:25 pm

Sounds good.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » June 12th, 2016, 12:07 am

Hey guys,

Sorry for the long delay between updates. I have been traveling again for work, which doesn't leave much time for me to browse on the forums, let alone post. I've been sticking with my hypno when I can, but haven't been doing it as often as other weeks. Still there is progress, though not as much due to my inconsistency :/ Don't worry, I'm doing my best to get back into a rhythm! I can't believe how close I'm getting to my goal. I almost wonder if I should update it for something smaller... what do you guys think?

I've been seeing Ashleigh pretty steadily and we even shared a goodnight kiss after our last date! I think that's a good sign that things are going well :) And, well, I think the cat is out of the bag on my shrinking. I didn't get to see her for a while during my travels, so the first thing I did when I got back was go hang out with her. Upon seeing me, she immediately looked confused, as if something wasn't quite right. I caught her looking down at her feet (as if to make sure she wasn't accidentally wearing high heels or something haha). She kind of skirted around the topic, but asked me "How short are you, anyways?"

I didn't really answer; I panicked and lied, saying that I hadn't measured in a while and that I didn't know. She definitely knows something is up though. I'm thinking I should tell her, but I'm also a little worried I'd be ruining a good thing. We're taking our "relationship" slow and I really like her; I don't want to freak her out... Not sure how to approach this one.

Hope everyone is well and I look forward to posting more often!

Current Height: 63.9"

Current Weight: 119 lbs
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 12th, 2016, 4:22 pm

seesinpinkandwhite,

You are an inspiration to the rest of us! I advise that you wait until you reach this goal before setting a new one. You can decide to set a new goal now, but I recommend waiting until you reach your goal of sixty inches before substituting the new goal when listening to the file.

What new goal are you considering?

There is a difference between a dwarf and a midget. Medically, a midget has a proportional body, while a dwarf's body is not proportional. Midget is also considered to be an insult.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby GainerCop » June 12th, 2016, 10:48 pm

seesinpinkandwhite, I think you should definitely keep going. Oxy is working on a file that'll take it's user down as far as one can go and still be functional. Grab that when he finishes it! After all, I need someone to join me on the trip to midgethood!
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » June 13th, 2016, 6:43 am

seesinpinkandwhite, are you now the shortest person at your work, or are there women still shorter than you there? I'm guessing all the guys are towering over you now?

When you walk around in town (or wherever you go), I guess most people are now taller than you?

Have you stood next to any kids recently? I bet even 10 year-olds are looking a lot taller than they used to! I'd love to ask this question again - and especially what you think when you see them [and when they see you] - when you get down to 5 foot!

Congratulations, you're now below the 5 percentile average height!
http://chartsgraphsdiagrams.com/HealthCharts/growth-2-20-boys.html
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » June 13th, 2016, 7:14 am

Seesinpinkandwhite your story is honestly inspirational. You started at a similar height to my own and just kept going and going! I wish I could experience what you have, and maybe some day I will! For now, though, I agree with Oxy. Stick to your current goal: there will be plenty of opportunity to shrink farther in the future!

Out of curiosity, do you have pictures? I would love to see a comparison of where you are now versus where you used to be! The change must feel uncanny!

Also, how has your identity adapted as you shrank? I remember Oxy mentioning that he woke up one day and short had become part of their identity: not "shorter" but just "short"

*urge to keep consistent with the file intensifies*
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » June 13th, 2016, 9:30 pm

You are an inspiration to the rest of us! I advise that you wait until you reach this goal before setting a new one. You can decide to set a new goal now, but I recommend waiting until you reach your goal of sixty inches before substituting the new goal when listening to the file.

What new goal are you considering?

There is a difference between a dwarf and a midget. Medically, a midget has a proportional body, while a dwarf's body is not proportional. Midget is also considered to be an insult.

Thanks Oxy! Just curious, why is it important that I not adjust my goal now and wait until I've reached my current goal? My initial thought was that setting the bar even lower would cause me to shrink faster, but maybe I'm wrong on that. Can you provide some advice? The new goal I'm considering is maybe just a little shorter... 58 inches instead of 60, just to start. 4'10 is what is officially considered a "midget" so I thought shooting for that would be kind of cool. Just imagining going from 6'1" to a legal midget is astonishing...

seesinpinkandwhite, I think you should definitely keep going. Oxy is working on a file that'll take it's user down as far as one can go and still be functional. Grab that when he finishes it! After all, I need someone to join me on the trip to midgethood!

Sounds good, GainerCop! As I mentioned above, I think striving for being a midget would be insanely interesting! I'm curious what my new lady friend would think of that??

seesinpinkandwhite, are you now the shortest person at your work, or are there women still shorter than you there? I'm guessing all the guys are towering over you now?

When you walk around in town (or wherever you go), I guess most people are now taller than you?

Have you stood next to any kids recently? I bet even 10 year-olds are looking a lot taller than they used to! I'd love to ask this question again - and especially what you think when you see them [and when they see you] - when you get down to 5 foot!

There are still some women around 5 foot. But I used to tower over them and now I feel we're almost equal... All the guys now tower over me though; I went from one of the tallest at work to the shortest male there for sure! I'm not often surrounded by kids, unless I'm out and about during the weekend. And it's not like I stand back to back with them or anything. All of that being said, they do look bigger. As an adult, you tend to see high school kids and think "Wow, they look really young... no way that kid is legal to drive! Did I look that young when I was that age?" And now, that I'm growing smaller and many teenagers are taller than me, they seem more mature than they did before.

Seesinpinkandwhite your story is honestly inspirational. You started at a similar height to my own and just kept going and going! I wish I could experience what you have, and maybe some day I will! For now, though, I agree with Oxy. Stick to your current goal: there will be plenty of opportunity to shrink farther in the future!

Out of curiosity, do you have pictures? I would love to see a comparison of where you are now versus where you used to be! The change must feel uncanny!

Also, how has your identity adapted as you shrank? I remember Oxy mentioning that he woke up one day and short had become part of their identity: not "shorter" but just "short"

*urge to keep consistent with the file intensifies*

Definitely stick with file, STCL! I can attest that it definitely works! I hope you reach your goals; consistency is the key, as I've said many times.

As for pictures, I've been asked before and overall I (a) don't have any chronicled pictures (i.e. me standing next to a fixed point like a measuring stick, markings on the wall, etc) because I didn't really think the shrinking would work and I don't own a decent camera (I have an oldish phone with a camera I never use). Also (b) due to the nature of my job, I never keep any personal photos of myself on my phone, on my computer, or uploaded to any sites. People in my line of work have been fired for even a night of drinking ending up on Facebook and one employer finding their employee posting dick pics on Tinder. I'd just never take the risk of uploading photos of me anywhere, even censored ones, especially to what could be considered a fetish site. I know it sounds stupid, but I love my job and it's worth taking the precaution to ensure I keep it.

Thanks for the support and questions everyone! I promise I'll continue with the updates! I'm committed to seeing as far as I can go :P The only thing holding me back is the thought that Ashleigh may find it weird. She's already suspicious of something, to the point where I feel if I'm going to continue, I might as well tell her. But damn does the idea of mentioning it to her make me nervous!
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 13th, 2016, 11:06 pm

seesinpinkandwhite wrote
Thanks Oxy! Just curious, why is it important that I not adjust my goal now and wait until I've reached my current goal? My initial thought was that setting the bar even lower would cause me to shrink faster, but maybe I'm wrong on that. Can you provide some advice? The new goal I'm considering is maybe just a little shorter... 58 inches instead of 60, just to start. 4'10 is what is officially considered a "midget" so I thought shooting for that would be kind of cool. Just imagining going from 6'1" to a legal midget is astonishing...

I tried to adjust my goal when I first started. I had just shrunk my first two inches. I enthusiastically thought "Why not go lower?" now. I adjusted my goal lower when I next listened to the file ... and my shrinking stopped. I think -- this is only my opinion; I have nothing to back this up except it feels correct -- that my subconscious got confused when I started to think of my new desired height as five feet three inches instead of five feet seven inches.

That's why I advised you to finish shrinking to sixty inches before setting a new goal. After all, it's on your way to fifty-eight inches. Personally, I'd go a inch or two shorter to make certain that I was a legal midgit and not right on the borderline where someone could say, "Um, maybe." After all, most men's shoes add height. I got this great-looking (and great-fitting) pair of training shoes. I never wear them; their thick soles add about an inch of height. I'm not used to being that tall any more, so -- it sounds so stupid, but it's really true -- I get dizzy when I wear them.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » June 14th, 2016, 5:35 pm

That's a good point... I should keep that in mind. Perhaps I'll keep my goal the same until I hit it (or am close to hitting it). And maybe, as you mentioned, I'll make my new goal a little shorter. Instead of being just on the cusp of midget status, if I go lower, there would be no doubt.

And speaking of shoes, I should really buy some new ones again. I hate having to buy new clothes/shoes often; before my shrinking, I had been wearing the same stuff for years and years!
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 14th, 2016, 6:31 pm

seesinpnkandwhite wrote
That's a good point... I should keep that in mind. Perhaps I'll keep my goal the same until I hit it (or am close to hitting it). And maybe, as you mentioned, I'll make my new goal a little shorter. Instead of being just on the cusp of midget status, if I go lower, there would be no doubt.

And speaking of shoes, I should really buy some new ones again. I hate having to buy new clothes/shoes often; before my shrinking, I had been wearing the same stuff for years and years!

I know about the need for new clothes, especially shoes. My shoes usually become unfashionable before they wear out. I bought some new shoes before I shrank. One pair was much too big after I shrank, but I'm still wearing them. I cut some old socks in half lengthwise -- they had unmendable holes in the toes -- and stuffed the socks into the toes of my shoes. After some adjustment (I needed less padding that I thought), they fit really well again. I know it's a stopgap measure ... but if you need to buy one less pair of shoes, it has served its purpose. Unfortunately, this does not work with sandals.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » June 15th, 2016, 6:13 am

That sounds like a good solution, thanks Oxy! That will buy me a little more time. I think I mentioned a while back that my mom still has some of my clothes from when I was a preteen stashed in our basement. It might be about time to start going through that again and see if there is anything that fits! I'm sure 99% of it is waaay out of style, but hey, free clothes are free. Not sure about shoes though.
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » June 15th, 2016, 4:22 pm

When you do buy new clothes, do you look in the children's (or teens) section to get them? Not for work, of course, lol ;)

I mean as in, can you now fit in to, say, a 12 or 13 year-old's t-shirt for example (if you've tried, that is)? Or have you still got more shrinking to go before then?
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » June 17th, 2016, 10:34 am

Great to hear updates of success! Just FYI the term "midget" can be taken as offensive to people of short stature, that were born into it. I think they prefer "little person" or "dwarf". Just keep that in mind as you become one of them. Speaking of that, what would we call this among all the causes of being shorter than average out there? Adult onset intentional dwarfism? There is a little people of Americal or LPA website with resources for helping below average height individuals adapt to a world made for average size folks http://www.lpaonline.org/

With the goal of your target size in mind, when you have a chance to cycle back and forth between shrinking brings pleasure and pleasure brings shrinking (such as with your lady Ashleigh, if you're getting physically comfortable with her) just let that keep going and realize, even feel that you are continually getting smaller and smaller. Gainer and anyone else can try that too. If anything it can feel very arousing and at best you might shrink faster.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby GainerCop » June 18th, 2016, 10:13 pm

I'll certainly keep that in mind....along with that link. I think I'm gonna need it. As of right now, I stand 5'2" and am still shrinking. And now, I've got the new file Oxy made, where there isn't a target size anymore. You just keep shrinking...
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » June 18th, 2016, 11:05 pm

still trying nothing new to report sad to say that i keep reading what everyone post and is really jealous at their results
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby GainerCop » June 28th, 2016, 5:11 pm

How's everyone progressing? I'm standing at 5'1" and a half (I'm just about to a size where that half inch can be important). Put in my early retirement papers today (Won't be effective for another 3 months), taking advantage of an old knee injury becoming an issue.

So now, I'm completely free to get as small as a human can get!
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » June 29th, 2016, 9:40 pm

im trying out the new shrinking file that oxy made as im just starting it my current height is 5'10ish" hope to see result soon ill keep ya posted
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » July 9th, 2016, 5:14 pm

Hey everyone,

Sorry it's been another stint between updates. I've been keeping up with the files, I just haven't had time to write up a report! Travel has been extra busy for work, which doesn't leave much free time for the internet.

Unfortunately, that also means I haven't had much time to hang out with Ashleigh either. When I have time on my trips, I call her from the hotel and we chat, which is good :) I finally mustered up some confidence and asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend. And she said yes! I haven't been home yet since we talked about that... but I'm hoping I can see her soon! I don't know what this means for us, but I'm excited and nervous to find out.

I wonder if she'll notice that I've shrunk since I left on this business trip... She probably will; she seems pretty astute to this stuff. I measured at the hotel this morning and I am down to just above 63 inches! Kind of bummed that I didn't hit the 10" benchmark for shrinkage... just shy! But it'll only be a matter of time! I also weighed myself with the scale that they have in the hotel fitness center, but I have no idea how accurate it is. It's a digital scale and it seemed pretty old. I'll have to take more accurate measurements once I'm home next week.

Hope everyone is well.

Current Height: 63.1"

Current Weight: 112 lbs
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby GainerCop » July 15th, 2016, 12:28 pm

Gentlemen, it's official. As of today, I'm proud to announce that I'm only 5 feet tall. I can't describe how excited I am to be closing in on a size where I'll officially be considered a midget and then go beyond that.

I have noticed that the process seems to slow down a little the more I shrink, so this might take longer than I thought
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » July 15th, 2016, 4:02 pm

GainerCop wrote
Gentlemen, it's official. As of today, I'm proud to announce that I'm only 5 feet tall. I can't describe how excited I am to be closing in on a size where I'll officially be considered a midget and then go beyond that.

I have noticed that the process seems to slow down a little the more I shrink, so this might take longer than I thought.

Congratulations! Only a few inches to go to be considered a dwarf. Midget is one of those demeaning words used to refer to minority groups, such as the n-word for blacks and the f-word and q-word for gays ansd lesbians. You probably should eliminate that word from your vocabulary.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories