Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

Postby smaller2 » July 16th, 2016, 7:23 pm

Congrats on those continuing to get smaller and smaller!

Gainer, if you message me and we find a time to chat, then I can maybe help you overcome the slow down of your progress. You set your target height for 5 feet and have reached it, right? Maybe focus on setting your height for 4 feet tall, or some next goal that you can picture. Unless Oxy is already helping you with such things. Either way I am also glad to help.

Seesinpinkandwhite, it is probably best to find a way to be honest with your new girlfriend just as you were with your doctor. She like short men, right? She might like the idea. As you know, the more you get to know a person, the higher the emotional investment, the greater the risk as new information is revealed. Just they way those things go.

And yes oxy is right, the m-word should be replaced with "little people" as you each become a "little person"
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby GainerCop » July 17th, 2016, 10:05 am

Yeah, I suppose I do need to break the M word habit. Wouldn't mind being called that myself in private. I kinda liked being teased about my (lack of) height
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » July 18th, 2016, 6:44 am

Wow, congrats GainerCop! That is so awesome; 5 feet is tremendous; I hope to be there soon myself :) I also wasn't aware that the M-word was offensive. Maybe it's a kind of word that both you and I will be able to use once we hit that status? Hopefully this doesn't sound culturally insensitive, but perhaps it's like when the "N" word is used; it's only acceptable to use if you are a part of that group? That's just a rambling thought. Either way, hope your shrinking continues to go well!

smaller2, I just wanted to say thank you for your suggestion. I took your advice and made a huge step. Though it was risky, more risky than I typically like to be with new relationships, I met with Ashleigh and told her everything. Everything... It was pretty awkward at first. I hadn't gotten to see her all week, so this weekend was our first chance to hang out in a while due to my busy work schedule. I'll tell ya, she's looking so tall these days! It's more amazing every time I get to stand next to her. I feel like my jaw nearly drops every time I open the door and she's standing there, looking down at me.

So, I basically came right out and said it. I said something along the lines of "You may have noticed that I've been looking a bit shorter every time we meet." She kind of chuckled nervously and said that she'd been thinking that, but didn't want to say anything. And right there, the words just kind of started dribbling out of my mouth. I told her that I used to be 6'1", taller than she is. She flat out didn't believe me; thought I was trying to be funny. I told her she could ask our mutual friend (the one who set us up) and she'd confirm it. She was still skeptical, but asked what had happened. I admitted that I had always enjoyed the idea of being smaller and shorter; that a lot of it was because of how much I love big, tall women, but could never find a woman that was taller than I was. So, I heard a few things about using hypnosis, and decided to give it a shot as an experiment. She again was skeptical, but I assured her that I really didn't think it'd work either. But after I saw a little bit of progress, I just had to know if it was possible. So I kept going and going. And basically that was it. I expected her to be quiet or upset, but she wasn't. She just asked a bunch of questions; how much I used to weigh, what my mom thought of it, if I was secretly dying or something, what people at work were thinking, have I told anyone else, etc.

I answered everything honestly and openly. She seemed to appreciate me being honest with her. After that, we didn't really talk about it. We kind of let the subject die down and watched some Netflix and made some dinner. We cuddled on the couch and soon after she left. But she left in a good mood and said she was excited to hang out again, so I don't think she's upset or anything.

I'm nervous as hell to be honest; I really don't know what she's thinking or if she's convinced I'm a crazy person. But, it feels soooo good to be honest with her. I guess I really put all my cards on the table; if she's fine with it, then alright; if she's weirded out by it, at least I was forthcoming with her. So again, smaller2, thank you for the advice. I'm glad I took it! Now I'm just freakin sweating bullets thinking of the next time I see Ashleigh :P

Starting Height: 73"
Current Height: 62.5"
Goal Height: 60"

Starting Weight: 171 lbs
Current Weight: 110 lbs
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » July 18th, 2016, 11:31 am

Good for you seesinpinkandwhite, you are a good man for being honest with your lady. Also congrats on your continued dwindling. Sounds like you said what you have to say, so you can go about things with her as normal. If she wants to know more, wait for her to ask. If she has any more doubts of questions, offer to let her try the file and give it a listen. Maybe just one listen though, sounds like you don't want her catching up to, or rather, down, to your size.

I suspect that the female mind might be more responsive to this file than the male mind, just given what societal roles either directly or subversively impose on us - men being the providers, many media images of men being taller than the women they choose usually, being physically big and tough stereotypes. Compare that to women playing with small hand held size dolls since an early age, perhaps even imagining themselves to be that size, loosing weight, being small and thin, having someone else to care for their needs and be a provider - so many things that hint at it being ok and even desirable for a woman to become smaller in size.

If anyone knows of a woman who might want to try this, and could give feedback on it, that would be nice to compare with the experiences reported thus far. And of course lots of fun.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby GainerCop » July 18th, 2016, 8:35 pm

Congratulations on your losses seesinpinkandwhite!

Well....I might be able to use the M word, I'll be a little person myself. Buuuuuttttt....at 5 feet tall, I think you might still be a little too big to use it. Better knock off another foot just to be sure
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Postby CoryJ » June 25th, 2017, 3:32 pm

I have a question that i hope doesn't sound too stupid. I would love to try this file but I'm wondering how it works exactly. I mean do you shink in height by then get thick and stocky like a lot of the little people you see on tv? Or if I'm already skinny do I just shrink and stay skinny more like a young kid? Thanks a million guys!
CoryJ

Postby drenegade » June 27th, 2017, 12:09 pm

CoryJ wrote:I have a question that i hope doesn't sound too stupid. I would love to try this file but I'm wondering how it works exactly. I mean do you shink in height by then get thick and stocky like a lot of the little people you see on tv? Or if I'm already skinny do I just shrink and stay skinny more like a young kid? Thanks a million guys!

From what I understand (a lot of posts went missing and I had to recreate my account) you stay proportionate. So it's not really like either example, I guess it's closer to being like a kid though.
drenegade

Postby 5HA99Y » June 27th, 2017, 2:55 pm

what the time lengths that people notice that they started to shrink im trying to figure out how long it would time to take to notice sign of physical shrinkages in height still trying to shrink
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CoryJ » June 27th, 2017, 8:05 pm

Ok cool I'm going to start this right now tonight. I'll try to let you all know how I'm doing from week to week. Wish me luck!
CoryJ

Postby OxyFemboi » June 27th, 2017, 8:12 pm

CoryJ wrote
I have a question that i hope doesn't sound too stupid. I would love to try this file but I'm wondering how it works exactly. I mean do you shrink in height by then get thick and stocky like a lot of the little people you see on tv? Or if I'm already skinny do I just shrink and stay skinny more like a young kid? Thanks a million guys!

smaller2's file, Shrinking-Control Panel for your Height and both of my shrinking files, Shrinking Two and Shrink To Your Smallest Possible Height, specify that you stay completely proportionate to what you are now. I even use the analogy of a "smaller scale model of yourself" in my files. Think of those Russian "nesting dolls"; each doll inside the bigger one is completely proportional to the larger doll. You should not be able to see any difference in a mirror.

The only way you can tell that you've shrunk is if you are standing in front of something that has a pattern where you can observe differences. A set of bookshelves is one example. Nobody is going to go through all the trouble of taking everything out, resetting the shelves so they are higher, and rearranging the books on the shelves in the exact same order to show that you've shrink two or three inches. Especially if it's a full-body shot showing you from your shoes to your hair.

Shrinking to a smaller scale model of yourself will not get rid of a Santa Claus belly; it will look exactly as uncouth on the smaller version of you as it does now.

I re-uploaded every one of my files. You should be able to click on all of my files and download them without any problems. If you have any problem, send me a PM with your email; I'll send you the files you want.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby CoryJ » June 27th, 2017, 8:54 pm

Thanks for the awesome advice Oxy!! I'm going to give this my best go as I really do belive that it can and will work for me.
CoryJ

Postby 5HA99Y » June 27th, 2017, 9:47 pm

CoryJ wrote Thanks for the awesome advice Oxy!! I'm going to give this my best go as I really do belive that it can and will work for me.

can you tell us ( maybe post a pic of you ) your current height ? according to my scale at my gym im 69 1/3" if i guessing right because it was closer to 69 but not quite on the 69 mark im about 70" tall
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby drenegade » June 28th, 2017, 9:25 pm

That reminds me I am back at the height I was when I started:

5'7"

and I have been listening to the file everyday again for a month now (twice a day), so this is the second full month that I have put into the file since about a year ago, with no effects (though I want there to be of course).

Either
A) I am not trancing
or (more likely)
B) I don't fully believe in it deep down subconsciously

and I do try my best not to look for changes, but sometimes I do, or feel like I can't help it, like when I am taking a piss or a shower. I just can't help but notice my relation to things.
drenegade

Postby drenegade » July 28th, 2017, 10:42 am

Okay I take back what I said, I think I may have broken past my block. I am now about 5'6 1/4. :)
drenegade

Postby OxyFemboi » July 28th, 2017, 2:36 pm

drenegade wrote
Okay, I take back what I said, I think I may have broken past my block. I am now about 5' 6 1/4". :)

Congratulations!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Sarentheshemale » September 11th, 2017, 11:38 pm

Hey everyone! I just wanted to ask a couple of questions. First, I must state that I had open heart surgery at 6 months and at 18 years, to fix my pulmonary valve. I was wondering since I was 6' tall when I had the artificial(bovine) valve put in, will this file be dangerous for me? I have dreamed for ages, have had several binges and purges of wanting to change and now I think I am ready. However, I don't want to shrink and then my valve be to over-sized to work properly.... Anyways if it is safe for me to do this file, I dream and I mean I have dreamed of being somewhere between 5' to 5'2" for years. I simply want to know what are the best ways to listen to the shrinking files; what to focus on, what to associate, how many times I should listen, when and how I should listen, etc. I also want to use another hypnosis file along with it; curse prepubescents, to revert back to my state before puberty and start again with some female hormones! :P
Sarentheshemale

Postby OxyFemboi » September 12th, 2017, 4:50 am

Sarentheshemale wrote
Hey, everyone! I just wanted to ask a couple of questions. First, I must state that I had open heart surgery at 6 months and at 18 years to fix my pulmonary valve. I was wondering since I was 6' tall when I had the artificial (bovine) valve put in, will this file be dangerous for me? I have dreamed for ages, have had several binges and purges of wanting to change and now I think I am ready. However, I don't want to shrink and then find my valve is too oversized to work properly. Anyways, if it is safe for me to do this file, I dream and I mean I have dreamed of being somewhere between 5' to 5'2" for years. I simply want to know what are the best ways to listen to the shrinking files; what to focus on, what to associate, how many times I should listen, when and how I should listen, etc. I also want to use another hypnosis file, Curse Prepubescent, along with it to revert back to my state before puberty and start again with some female hormones! :P

As the author of the file you will probably use, Shrinking Two, I can state authoritatively that this file is designed to shrink your entire body in proportion. In other words, every part of your body will be a smaller scale model of the body you have now. It should be okay for you to use the file. Your bovine valve is part of your body now; your bovine valve should shrink at the same rate as the rest of your body. It should not stay as large as it is now or be too big to work properly. If you had an artificial valve, that would be a different story, but since your valve is organic, the file should work properly. The file, after all, was designed to work on organic tissue. As long as you think of your bovine valve as part of you, everything should shrink in proportion.

As for using another file with Shrinking Two, that is possible only if the files address different areas. The usual way to divide the areas is mental and physical. The Curse Prepubescent file is too similar in intent (body changes) to Shrinking Two for both files to work well together. There are two possibilities:
  • Neither file will work.
  • One file will work at a reduced level and the second file will not have any effect.
There are other ways to divide the body. Upper body and lower body is another example. Curse of the Teeny Weenie and a breast growth file should not interfere with each other. {b]Curse of the Teeny Weenie[/b] and Hypnotic Steroids are antagonistic files.

Two files can be listened to only if they address different areas. Feminine Conditioning by Vive, which only affects you mentally, will work with Shrinking Two since there is no possible way the suggestions could interfere with one another and it will further your goals.

When to listen? Most people find that listening shortly after you wake up and/or before you crawl into bed to sleep works best.

What to think? Think of yourself as being short, not just shorter. Visualize yourself as not being able to reach high kitchen shelves; you need a stool. If you live alone, rearrange the shelves after you start listening so everything you need is on lower shelves. You need help to reach items on the top shelves in a grocery store. You walk under smaller trees with ease; the leaves don't muss your hair and you're shorter than the branches. Think of things like that. I found that I started putting things on lower shelves without thinking about it after I lost a few inches; I couldn't reach the top shelves without straining.

As for how long you listen, you listen until you reach your target height. Different people shrink at different rates.

We can talk about transitioning from male to female in e-mails. It's not the topic of this Forum Thread. I should know; I started this thread. You don't need to listen to Curse Prepubescent to go through puberty as a female. I know; I am going through female puberty now. I'm a trans female. I've been on Hormone Replacement Therapy/estradiol for over a year and have an appointment to talk about an orchiectomy on October 2, 2017. (Pronouns get confusing while on HRT.)
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Sarentheshemale » September 12th, 2017, 5:51 pm

Awesome, thanks for the advice Oxy :D I know you can go through a second puberty, and people do when they take hormones, my main thing is that I want revert back to a much more mold-able state ya know. I'm currently 23 right now which is still young, but I feel if I can revert the changes of puberty, plus getting shorter, before I start feminizing my body I will end up in a much better state in the future. So if it's bad to listen to them at the same time, would it be ok to listen to shorter 2 till I shrink down a bit, then start up curse prepubescent? Then of course move on to the true feminizing hypnos. :P

P.S. I actually was going to start also with feminine conditioning as well along with feminine light to get my mind ready hehe. I've purged before and I want to get over that hump, and that file looks like the way to go.

P.S.S. sorry I'm talking about feminzation so much on this forum as well :?
Sarentheshemale

Postby Sarentheshemale » September 12th, 2017, 5:55 pm

Oh, also I know you said 2 hypno files that are similar might conflict with eachother, but would a subliminal file with similar things to the hypno hurt or help as well? Thanks:p
Sarentheshemale

Postby OxyFemboi » September 12th, 2017, 9:40 pm

sarantheshemale wrote
Oh, also I know you said 2 hypno files that are similar might conflict with each other, but would a subliminal file with similar things to the hypno hurt or help as well? Thanks. :p

Any two files with similar intent -- in this case, a modification of your body -- have a great possibility of conflicting. Depending on how the suggestions are worded, the subconscious will choose which file works and which file does not work. I have never tried an experiment with using a hypnosis file and a subliminal file. However, I suspect that the results would be similar to that of two hypnosis files.

Do you remember your school days when two different teachers gave you massive homework assignments (usually timed to interfere with your weekend plans) and you only had time to complete one of these massive assignments? It's exactly like that. You had a choice: do all of one teacher's homework and ignore the other teacher or do a half-assed job on both assignments. Or you could have ignored both of them and done something you wanted to do. That's the choice your subconscious has. The only combination your subconscious will not pick is to do both well.

I don't think I can put it any plainer. Using two files at the same time is a bad idea unless they operate in different areas. Even then, it's not a really good idea. The most effective way to use hypnofiles (and subliminals and any other types of files you want to ask about) is to use one file at a time. Using two similar files at the same time is a massive waste of your time.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Chibisuke » September 26th, 2017, 5:33 pm

Oxy this time it's ME Zopyros, i sweat Dracari needs to really drop the pounds it hurts ridin that damn'd bike w/ just a large ass. anyway i've gone along w/ Shrink to smallest possible height for both him and Cael, as Dracari wants to be short for Cael, and Cael's Desire is to be about 4'5", well today has shown something, we Were last Dracari recalls being measured , 5'7".. and the doctor was surprised, as we're 5'4"!it was apparent today when he was riding the bike, and the pant legs droop past his ankles, and he's had to trim em once allready. Cael is Excited to bits and i'm sure so is Dracari.but, i've got to go, he wants control back as he's been wanting to play .hack//GU on our PC with this fangled PS2 Emulator. give everyone our regards!

i Swear Zopyors means Well. :P anyway as he said we've shrunk, none of us had listend to it in awhile nor has it been on our minds until the doctor's reaction. of course i'm to have an MRI to make sure i don't have Collapsed Discs or anything, but i hope for cael's happiness, its the file still working. (our Doctor calls Hypnosis nothin but Snake oil i try shoiwng him my ever (slowly) shrinking penis and my high reduction as proof, i cant exactly say the others are here because of it, (as he'd just say i'm going Mentally ***d under Daily stress.)
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 26th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Chibisake wrote
Oxy this time it's ME Zopyros, i sweat Dracari needs to really drop the pounds it hurts ridin that damn'd bike w/ just a large ass. anyway i've gone along w/ Shrink to smallest possible height for both him and Cael, as Dracari wants to be short for Cael, and Cael's Desire is to be about 4'5", well today has shown something, we Were last Dracari recalls being measured , 5'7".. and the doctor was surprised, as we're 5'4"! it was apparent today when he was riding the bike, and the pant legs droop past his ankles, and he's had to trim em once already. Cael is Excited to bits and i'm sure so is Dracari.but, i've got to go, he wants control back as he's been wanting to play .hack//GU on our PC with this fangled PS2 Emulator. give everyone our regards!

i Swear Zopyros means Well. :P anyway as he said we've shrunk, none of us had listened to it in a while nor has it been on our minds until the doctor's reaction. of course I'm to have an MRI to make sure I don't have Collapsed Discs or anything, but i hope for Cael's happiness, it's the file still working. (our Doctor calls Hypnosis nothing but Snake oil i try showing him my ever (slowly) shrinking penis and my high reduction as proof, I can't exactly say the others are here because of it, (as he'd just say i'm going Mentally ***d under Daily stress.)

Hi, dudes and dudette.

Yeah, it's been a while. We need to start emailing each other again. I have lot of interesting information that would probably bore a lot of people and astonish a lot more. Very quick synopsis: Ox has a boyfriend, a transman called Joe. Major drama happened over the summer.

It's nice to hear that at least one of my Shrinking files can start up on its own. If you have needed to trim your pants length, you probably also need to buy some smaller sized pants as well. The waist has probably felt loose for a while. Having your pants remade by a seamstress to fit your now-smaller size is an expensive -- and temporary -- fix.

Yes, we've been in the position of having to prove something works when the person is absolutely convinced that any possible "proof" is a fake. We don't bother any more ... unless they agree to be hypnotized. If so, there are several obvious but harmless physical or mental transformations which can be suggested. Not letting his conscious mind notice them till a few days later is a good idea; if his conscious mind is aware of anything changing, it would probably try to interfere.

Enjoy your new smaller height!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby drenegade » October 6th, 2017, 9:48 am

Chibisuke wrote:Oxy this time it's ME Zopyros, i sweat Dracari needs to really drop the pounds it hurts ridin that damn'd bike w/ just a large ass. anyway i've gone along w/ Shrink to smallest possible height for both him and Cael, as Dracari wants to be short for Cael, and Cael's Desire is to be about 4'5", well today has shown something, we Were last Dracari recalls being measured , 5'7".. and the doctor was surprised, as we're 5'4"!it was apparent today when he was riding the bike, and the pant legs droop past his ankles, and he's had to trim em once allready. Cael is Excited to bits and i'm sure so is Dracari.but, i've got to go, he wants control back as he's been wanting to play .hack//GU on our PC with this fangled PS2 Emulator. give everyone our regards!

i Swear Zopyors means Well. :P anyway as he said we've shrunk, none of us had listend to it in awhile nor has it been on our minds until the doctor's reaction. of course i'm to have an MRI to make sure i don't have Collapsed Discs or anything, but i hope for cael's happiness, its the file still working. (our Doctor calls Hypnosis nothin but Snake oil i try shoiwng him my ever (slowly) shrinking penis and my high reduction as proof, i cant exactly say the others are here because of it, (as he'd just say i'm going Mentally ***d under Daily stress.)

just curious, how long have you guys been listening to the file?
drenegade

Postby Chibisuke » October 23rd, 2017, 2:46 pm

drenegade, we've been doing so on and off for the last year and ahalf.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby jonesj » December 18th, 2017, 5:14 pm

Tried this file a couple of years ago and got down to 5'3" (from 5'8")

Love the feeling of being the shortest guy in almost every setting (certainly at work, the next shortest guy is 5'6")

Everyone has got used to my being short now and I've been thinking of listening again, this time making my target height 5'1"

The main drawback is having to alter clothes again
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby drenegade » December 20th, 2017, 8:49 am

Go for it :) I'm still in awe of the profess that you and others have achieved (and some in a relatively short amount of time)
drenegade

Postby marchhare » December 27th, 2017, 5:14 pm

First of all, I want to apologize for my bad English, it is not my first language and unfortunately I’m only fluent in Czech and German. And I'm not familiar with the American measurements like foot, inch and pounds.

I decided yesterday that I really want to give this file a try.

About the specimen:

26 years old male-to-female transsexual.

Height: 178cm (centimeters)
Weight: 64kg (kilograms)

Medical history: Hormone replacement therapy since 2014, Sex reassignment surgery, Rhinoplasty, Removal of all wisdom teeth.

Reading all your success stories made me unbearable jealous because i would sell my soul for becoming a small girl.

Please wish me luck, i will inform you regularly about my progress.

kind regards,

Ms. March Hare
marchhare

Postby OxyFemboi » December 29th, 2017, 2:58 am

Englsih to metric conversion factors:
1 inch = 2.54 centimeters
12 inches = 1 foot
1 foot = 30.48 centimeters
1 foot = 0.3048 meters
1 pound = 2.2 kilograms [11 lb = 5 kg.]

Metric to English conversion factors:
1 centimeters = 0.39370 inches
100 centimeters = 1 meter
1 meter = 39.370 inches
1 kilogram = 0.4545 pounds [5 kg = 11 lb.]

Abbreviations (singular/plural):
inch/inches = in.
foot/feet = ft.
pound/pounds = lb.

centimeter/centimeters = cm.
meter/meters = m.
kilogram/kilograms = kg.

MarchHare is currently 178 cm = 70.07 inches tall and weighs 64 kg = 140.8 pounds.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby marchhare » December 30th, 2017, 4:57 pm

Thank you very much for the conversion factors, Oxy!

It seems that I shrunk to 175cm (68.9 inches) but I'm confused, how is that possible? How can hypnosis cause physical changes? I gave this file only a try because i have nothing to loose.

I hope so much that i keep shrinking till i reach my desired height of 165cm (64.96 inches)! :cry:
marchhare

Postby drenegade » December 31st, 2017, 5:04 pm

It actually wouldn't be the hypnosis causing it, but your mind. ;)
drenegade

Postby smaller2 » January 1st, 2018, 5:38 am

Happy holidays, and it is nice to continue to read of success in this area.
I want to try one of these files for at least a month in this new year, once a day (or at a frequency that others have found to work).
I did just listen to oxy's "Shrinking 3.0 - Your Shortest Possible Size"
But from those who have lost at least an inch or more - which file works best for you?

What I've done in the past is listen to multiple files with the same intent. As oxy posted recently, that is a waste of time, which my experience confirms. So I want to pick one good effective file to stick with. Looking forward to your suggestions.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 1st, 2018, 3:43 pm

smaller2 wrote
Happy holidays and it is nice to continue to read about success in this area.
I want to try one of these files for at least a month in this new year, once a day (or at a frequency that others have found to work).
I did just listen to oxy's "Shrinking 3.0 - Your Shortest Possible Size"
But from those who have lost at least an inch or more - which file works best for you?

What I've done in the past is listen to multiple files with the same intent. As oxy posted recently, that is a waste of time, which my experience confirms. So I want to pick one good effective file to stick with. Looking forward to your suggestions.

Greetings, smaller2,

It's great to hear from you after such a long absence.

The most effective file is the one you like and listen to often. The best file is the one that lets you achieve your goals. If you want to shrink to a specific size, then Shrinking Two is best. If you want to shrink to the smallest possible size you can and still function in the world, then Shrink To Your Smallest Possible Size (aka Shrinking Three) is best. If you want to shrink but aren't sure what size is best ... hmmm. I haven't written that one yet. You could listen to Shrinking Two and let your subconscious pick your new smaller size.

It shouldn't be too hard to adapt one of the Shrinking files so the subconscious will pick the size you'd be happiest at.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Pohners » January 7th, 2018, 3:27 am

Hey there! New guy - to the forums at least, bit of a lurker, but I gotta try this.

27 year old fella.

6'1"
310lbs

Starting point.
Starting: 72” (6'), 375 lbs
Current: 72” (6'), 375 lbs
Goal: 66” (5'6"), 200 - 250 lbs
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » January 7th, 2018, 6:55 pm

Heh. Just a general update. I've been listening now for most of the day long. Listening right now. So little and so light. Headphones on, volume up, can't ignore, have to listen, loving it. Its been such a fantasy my whole life I don't think I could stop unless my master specifically told me to, but he probably won't. Can't think why he would, heh. This file is so pleasant. I need to find something to measure my height... I dunno if we have anything. Gosh.
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby rblender » January 8th, 2018, 1:46 pm

For shrinking three, could I just stop listening routinely when i want to slow/stop the process? Or will it continue once I no longer listen?
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 8th, 2018, 2:48 pm

rblender wrote
For Shrinking Three, could I just stop listening routinely when I want to slow/stop the process? Or will it continue once I no longer listen?

Shrinking Three was a custom file created specifically to make you as small as it is possible to be and still function in society. There is no suggestion embedded in the file that causes/allows the suggestions to stop working when you stop listening. Of the people who downloaded the file, only GainerCop, the person who requested the file, reported his results. Unfortunately, his posts were lost due to the WMM Crash of June 6, 2017. He stopped listening only after the file stopped working.

There is no data that suggests the file stops working if you stop listening. In fact, GainerCop reported two or three times that he quit listening for a week or so due to real-life responsibilities. The file suggestions implanted in his subconscious were still causing him to shrink him during those times.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Pohners » January 8th, 2018, 4:24 pm

Gosh... that Shrinking Three file sounds super potent. The curiosity is high, but I should hit my goal first. I did literally just start.
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby rblender » January 8th, 2018, 9:32 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
rblender wrote
For Shrinking Three, could I just stop listening routinely when I want to slow/stop the process? Or will it continue once I no longer listen?

Shrinking Three was a custom file created specifically to make you as small as it is possible to be and still function in society. There is no suggestion embedded in the file that causes/allows the suggestions to stop working when you stop listening. Of the people who downloaded the file, only GainerCop, the person who requested the file, reported his results. Unfortunately, his posts were lost due to the WMM Crash of June 6, 2017. He stopped listening only after the file stopped working.

There is no data that suggests the file stops working if you stop listening. In fact, GainerCop reported two or three times that he quit listening for a week or so due to real-life responsibilities. The file suggestions implanted in his subconscious were still causing him to shrink him during those times.

So the safer way would probably be to listen to Two until I hit my initial goal, then set a new goal if I want to keep going?
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 8th, 2018, 9:48 pm

Pohners wrote
So the safer way would probably be to listen to Shrinking Two until I hit my initial goal, then set a new goal if I want to keep going?

Exactly!

Changing your goal before achieving your first goal confuses the subconscious.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rblender » January 8th, 2018, 10:54 pm

Do you think having listened to EMG's Curse Prepubescent will interfere with this? I listed to that a couple times (only been a day so haven't noticed any effects yet) but the shrinking effect is what I want more so than the age regression parts. I just had found EMG's first before this and was hoping shrinking would be an effect of the Curse's change. (Thinking of listening to deprogramming stuff for that one anyway. Vive's Deep Clean has been effective in the past for me for halting curse files.)
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » January 8th, 2018, 11:25 pm

Exactly!

Changing your goal before achieving your first goal confuses the subconscious.

Makes sense.

Do you think having listened to EMG's Curse Prepubescent will interfere with this? I listed to that a couple times (only been a day so haven't noticed any effects yet) but the shrinking effect is what I want more so than the age regression parts. I just had found EMG's first before this and was hoping shrinking would be an effect of the Curse's change. (Thinking of listening to deprogramming stuff for that one anyway. Vive's Deep Clean has been effective in the past for me for halting curse files.)

Personally I would expect not, if you've stopped listening to it - but that being said, no harm in de-programming just to be certain after all.

Also, I will be looking for and buying an actual measuring tape tomorrow. So I have numbers. I am down a few pounds! But, I mean, I was and am on a diet sooooo....
Also - shrinking is good for losing weight. Woot!
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby rblender » January 8th, 2018, 11:50 pm

I think I might start with smaller2's file though. No offense to Oxy but smaller's does have more written success posts for it so far. Once I hit my initial goal with smaller's, I'll switch to Oxy's for the next goal, and see if one felt more effective than the other.
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » January 9th, 2018, 5:58 pm

Sigh.
Tape measure place closed down, but found a new place, but they're open before I was up. Sooo I'll swing by another place tomorrow - and early. I need to get the car cleaned anyway.

For the moment, though, I am holding of on further listening as my master is deciding what he would like in regards to it. I don't wanna push it without his say after all.
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » January 10th, 2018, 3:59 pm

So! I got a tape measure and checked my Driver's License.
It says 6'1".
The tape measure says I'm 5'11".

I've shrunk 2 inches!
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby rblender » January 10th, 2018, 5:28 pm

Pohners wrote:So! I got a tape measure and checked my Driver's License.
It says 6'1".

I've shrunk 2 inches!

Wow. Was this with Shrinking Two?
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby Pohners » January 10th, 2018, 5:30 pm

rblender Yes it was! And is! i'm listening to it right now. I'm thrilled~
Its true there might be some due to just how the day goes, but it shouldn't be 2 entire inches!
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 10th, 2018, 5:47 pm

pohners wrote
So! I got a tape measure and checked my Driver's License.
It says 6'1".

I've shrunk 2 inches!
Starting: 6'1", 310lbs
Current: 5'11", 307ish lbs
Goal: 5', 200lbs

You might want to put dates on these entries like this:
Beginning info: 6' 01", 310 lbs.
08 January 2018 6" 01"
10 January 2018 5' 11"
Goal: 5" 00"
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Pohners » January 10th, 2018, 5:49 pm

Oh - yes, for clarity thats a good idea Oxy. Thanks - Your dates are accurate for the moment, heh.
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 10th, 2018, 6:02 pm

Phoners wrote
Oh - yes, for clarity that's a good idea Oxy. Thanks - Your dates are accurate for the moment, heh.

Be certain to copy all the dates when you post a second "I've shrunk some more" post.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby smaller2 » January 10th, 2018, 7:21 pm

Nice to see a rise in the interest level and a reduction in sizes :)
I've been listening to Shrinking Three since Jan 1st at least three times a week. No significant change for me just yet, but I do feel a tingling sensation even now and then. It is kind of pleasant. Not painful. Kind of like a warm tingle here and there, and more aware of other people's sizes compared to mine.

This size change calculator can be applied to reduction as well, remember that height is linear but mass is cubic. NSFW.
http://www.giantessworld.net/convertor.html

And here is a size visualizer
http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Si ... izes.xhtml
smaller2
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories