Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby smaller2 » January 16th, 2016, 12:20 pm

Awesome! Noticing things getting larger around you is part of it that I experienced as well. Please keep us posted as you get smaller and smaller. Great to hear of your success!

Do you associate the shrinking with some kind of physical pleasure? It might be fun to experiment with. To let those tingling feelings feel pleasurable, and for that pleasure to cause your shrinking to increase its pace. The more of one, the more of the other and such. It can be quite fun...
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 16th, 2016, 1:51 pm

smaller2 wrote
Awesome! Noticing things getting larger around you is part of it that I experienced as well. Please keep us posted as you get smaller and smaller. Great to hear of your success!

Do you associate the shrinking with some kind of physical pleasure? It might be fun to experiment with. To let those tingling feelings feel pleasurable, and for that pleasure to cause your shrinking to increase its pace. The more of one, the more of the other and such. It can be quite fun...

That's a brilliant idea, smaller2! Since I got Curse Enchanted Keyboard working, I'm in a position to implement it. Hmmm ... (rhythmically taps fingers, mutters to himself) ...

(later)
I totally accept and enthusiastically embrace all suggestions in smaller2's Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height hypnosis file. I completely and totally accept my desire to become smaller and smaller. I completely and totally associate pleasure and shrinking. Whenever I feel pleasure, I am shrinking. Whenever I shrink, I feel pleasure. These two desires are completely and totally merged into the same desire. The more pleasure I feel, the faster I shrink. The faster I shrink, the more pleasure I feel. Whenever I feel pleasure, my body tingles, which is still another sign that my body is continuing to shrink. I feel pleasure all the time and continue to shrink more and more, faster and faster. This change is permanent. This change is real. THE END

There, that should do it. I'll let you know the results.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » January 23rd, 2016, 12:44 pm

Thanks smaller2 for the suggestion! I took your advice and did my best to focus on the tingling feeling as a source of pleasure; as if it's my body actively shrinking and welling into an ecstatic feeling. Trying to turn it into some sort of cycle: I can feel myself shrinking when I'm aroused and I become aroused as I shrink. I think it really helped my hypnosis and created a wonderful sensation.

And I hope your Enchanted Keyboard worked, OxyFemboi! Any updates on it?

I made some great progress over the last week! I've been using the file constantly; like whenever I have some free time. I even listen to it during my commute at work. And it's become such a consistent part of my life that I can pretty much hear it in my head 24/7. It's quite amazing!

And the results are really showing. Friday morning I measured at 71.1", which is insane to think about! I've almost shrunk 2 inches! It's finally to the point where I'm definitely noticing the change. It's incredible feeling the world around me stretch and span out just a little bigger. It's really the little things (no pun intended) that make me feel different. My sleeves come down a little further on my wrists, the cuffs of my pants are nearly scraping the ground. My shoes also seem to need to be tied a little tighter to fit comfortably.

The thing is, people around me are taking note as well. One of my co-workers that is around my old height has been giving me odd stares, as if to say "Hey...weren't we the same height?" My mom also asked once again if I was feeling alright and told me that I looked a little "off".

My weight is definitely dropping too! I'm down about 7 lbs; it's amazing how much lighter you feel with such a small change. But I'm really looking forward to seeing how far it can go!

I'm going to keep at it and I'll keep everyone in the loop! Thanks for your support!

Starting Height: 73"
Current Height: 71.1"
Goal Height: 60"

Starting Weight: 171 lbs
Current Weight: 164 lbs
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 23rd, 2016, 3:53 pm

seesinpinkandwhite wrote
Thanks smaller2 for the suggestion! I took your advice and did my best to focus on the tingling feeling as a source of pleasure; as if it's my body actively shrinking and welling into an ecstatic feeling. Trying to turn it into some sort of cycle: I can feel myself shrinking when I'm aroused and I become aroused as I shrink. I think it really helped my hypnosis and created a wonderful sensation.

And I hope your Enchanted Keyboard worked, OxyFemboi! Any updates on it?

I moved into a bigger apartment (Apt # 1001 in the same building) -- at least twice the size of my old apartment (Apt # 1313) -- on January 4, 2016. I was originally scheduled to get the keys on December 31, 2015, and move over New Year's weekend. However, they closed the office early on December 31, so I was unable to get the keys until January 4, 2016. Instead of moving leisurely over four days, I had one day in which to do everything! I'm extremely grateful to Gregg, the dude that my Peer Support friend found to help me; otherwise I might still be moving boxes.

I have spent most of the last few weeks getting my new apartment in shape, decluttering everything while putting everything in its new proper place, as well as having eye surgery to remove a cataract. The surgery hampered me since I was told not to lift anything over twenty pounds for the week following the surgery. There is nothing in this apartment that weighs less than twenty pounds. [Boxes of books are heavy and my library of over 100,000 books (one hundred thousand books; that is not a typo) rivals some public library collections.]

I have not had time to do such mundane things as measure myself. The apartment is nearing (but is not quite at) the point where I can sit back, smoke a well-deserved cigarette, and enjoy the welcoming feel of my comfy, friendly, tranquil, and spacious apartment. I have one or two more rooms to go. Soon, though ... maybe.

I know I'm forgetting to do things; I don't know -- yet -- what they are.

I hope to have results to report some time in February.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » January 25th, 2016, 7:34 am

Sorry to hear about all of those moving delays and troubles. I know how that goes, having recently moved in the last few months. It never goes as smoothly as you anticipate.

Hopefully your new spacious apartment makes you feel extra small though!

Best of luck!
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » January 30th, 2016, 9:13 am

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, there wasn't much to report this week. I was pretty busy with work and kind of distracted during my free time, which didn't give me as many opportunities to listen to the files. And even when I was listening, I felt my mind was too scattered to really let the hypnosis sink in. And I guess the dip in my progress is evidence to that.

Current Height: 70.9"

Current Weight: 163 lbs

I still made a little progress (though it could have been a measuring error too since it was only a 0.2 inch margin from last week. I also weight in at a little less, but as I've mentioned before, weight can be incredibly variable so I don't tend to trust results as easily.

I'm going to try and really get back to my dedicated hypnosis and shrinking as soon as I can. I'd love to see my progress ramp up again and just the premise of shrinking more gets me so excited!

If anyone has any advice to help me fall into a trance easier when I'm stressed from work and other life things, that'd be great. Most of the time, the hypnosis has been easy to get into, but this last week I found it particularly difficult. I'd hate for my progress to be slowed again! I can't wait to keep shrinking!
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » January 30th, 2016, 3:38 pm

I know my induction on the file is longer than most, so if you edit off that part of the file then put on a different induction that works better for you, you could try that. I recall at least one file on this site that puts you in trance and then hands you off to the next hypnotist.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby robmissen » January 30th, 2016, 6:12 pm

I'm reading your progress with interest Seesinpinkandwhite. I'm 5'10.5 so, before you started on this journey, you would have seemed like a pretty tall dude to me at 6'1. It's amazing to think that you are now barely half an inch taller than me. Welcome to "the high side of average height". You no longer stand of from the crowd as much as you used to. It must be an interesting feeling to watch people who were previously your equal now looking down at you a bit. Even more interesting to think that a shorter guy like me is almost looking you in the eye!... I can't wait to read your next update big guy! :D
robmissen

attribute transfer

Postby cloudrider07 » February 1st, 2016, 5:04 pm

Wouldn't it be cool if there were files available for attribute transfer. For example one person may want to shrink and another may want to grow taller. So the file can be listened to by the shrinking victim and custom made by the person stealing their height/ or whatever attribute. Once they are under the person gaining the attribute can then tell the other how they are taking and how much. Then the grower will listen to a different file once this attribute energy is released, and absorb it themselves. I would be willing to try this to give someone my height.

Anyone interested?
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » February 1st, 2016, 5:31 pm

cloudrider07 wrote
Wouldn't it be cool if there were files available for attribute transfer. For example one person may want to shrink and another may want to grow taller. So the file can be listened to by the shrinking victim and custom made by the person stealing their height/ or whatever attribute. Once they are under the person gaining the attribute can then tell the other how they are taking and how much. Then the grower will listen to a different file once this attribute energy is released, and absorb it themselves. I would be willing to try this to give someone my height.

Anyone interested?

Yeah, that does sound interesting. People would be able to change IQ points or skin color for height (or lack thereof) or muscles ... or whatever. This could even work for the (potential) ability to speak a language; you could have the "natural" ability to learn a language and speak to like a native.

That would be a much more fascinating forum to read than E-Mail Slaves, seeing what people want to trade for what.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: attribute transfer

Postby psiboi1977 » February 1st, 2016, 11:19 pm

cloudrider07 wrote:Wouldn't it be cool if there were files available for attribute transfer. For example one person may want to shrink and another may want to grow taller. So the file can be listened to by the shrinking victim and custom made by the person stealing their height/ or whatever attribute. Once they are under the person gaining the attribute can then tell the other how they are taking and how much. Then the grower will listen to a different file once this attribute energy is released, and absorb it themselves. I would be willing to try this to give someone my height.

Anyone interested?

VERY INTERESTED! This is often the topic of many conversations I have had with those wanting to shrink, as I would enjoy being taller...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » February 1st, 2016, 11:27 pm

psiboi wrote
VERY INTERESTED! This is often the topic of many conversations I have had with those wanting to shrink, as I would enjoy being taller...

How tall are you? We could trade inch for inch ...

Somebody needs to write this file ... call it Attribute Trade
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby psiboi1977 » February 2nd, 2016, 6:53 am

Currently I'm 5'10". Wouldn't want to be abnormally giant, but 6'4" sounds like a good number....lol
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » February 2nd, 2016, 8:08 pm

cloudrider wrote
Currently I'm 5'10". Wouldn't want to be abnormally giant, but 6'4" sounds like a good number....lol

Well, I'm five ten and want to get down to five zero, so I will trade you six inches of my height for ... something. We'll figure this out.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » February 3rd, 2016, 7:28 am

robmissen wrote:I'm reading your progress with interest Seesinpinkandwhite. I'm 5'10.5 so, before you started on this journey, you would have seemed like a pretty tall dude to me at 6'1. It's amazing to think that you are now barely half an inch taller than me. Welcome to "the high side of average height". You no longer stand of from the crowd as much as you used to. It must be an interesting feeling to watch people who were previously your equal now looking down at you a bit. Even more interesting to think that a shorter guy like me is almost looking you in the eye!... I can't wait to read your next update big guy! :D

I'm glad you're enjoying my progress updates robmissen! It is quite amazing seeing the world from a different perspective! I haven't been under 6 feet since I went through puberty, so it's like I'm going back in time to a period when I was an adolescent. I'm looking at things in a way that I would have many many years ago. It's intoxicating really.

There have been some moments this week; co-workers that used to be my height that are now taller than me. One of them asked me if I got new , flatter shoes, because he's convinced we were the same height. Even my mom has been making comments; instead of saying "You look handsome" or things to that effect, she's been using words like "cute".

It's fun trying to navigate this new, bigger world!
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Re: Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

Postby 5HA99Y » February 5th, 2016, 10:16 am

just got back in to listen to the file i had it on loop while sleeping last night felt the vibrations they felt stronger this time unlike the last time i listen to it but im wondering if me being really tired had something to do with it. dont know if i get any results before my Dr appt. on February 9th but at least i get a better opinion on my starting height when i go but for now ill say 5'11" does anyone know a good file for feet to shrink or can make one for free ( please just asking )
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Small1sh » February 5th, 2016, 1:05 pm

How tall is your mum then seesinpinkandwhite?
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » February 6th, 2016, 11:39 pm

Mom was five feet four (5' 4") in her prime; she lost two inches (due mostly to osteoarthritis and spinal compression) to become five feet two inches (5' 2"). Dad was five feet eight inches. Both my brother and I were six feet zero inches (6' 0"); each of us was taller than either parent. I was literally a head taller than Mom; Mom only came up to my shoulder.

I'm still, I think, between five nine and five ten. I plan to get measured at my Doctor's appointment next week. I'll post results then.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » February 7th, 2016, 12:00 pm

To answer your question, Small1sh, my mom is about 5'10, I believe. She's a relatively tall woman, though I've been taller than her since my first real growth spurt.

And I have a pretty awesome update; I just measured at 5 feet 10.5 inches this morning! I'm so excited that I made nearly half an inch of progress! I've been really diligent about my hypnosis this past week and wanted to ensure I stayed true to my goals despite another busy week at work! I also seem to be down another few lbs. Weighed in at 161, which is exactly ten pounds lighter than when I started all those weeks ago. Everything about me feels much lighter and more youthful; looking in the mirror is actually a bit strange now. It's hard to notice changes as they're happening, but taking a long look in the mirror and examining my shrinking size, I'm definitely seeing the changes. My arms and legs are a bit thinner, even though they look to be a similar proportion to when I started.

Current Height: 70.5"

Current Weight: 161 lbs

Being around my mom this weekend was odd; I feel more "boyish" than I have in a long time. I didn't have any weekend plans and the snow is pretty fierce right now, so I spent most of it indoors, spending time with mom. She cooked me a bunch of meals, we spent some time talking, and watched some TV together for a while. She also did my laundry (which she never does; one rule to me moving back in was that I still had to do my own chores). She said that she just felt that I "needed to be taken care of" and that she wanted to help me out. I think my smaller stature, is causing this subconscious change in her; she feels the need to be motherly more than ever. It feels weird, but this may just be part of seeing the world through a much shorter lens. People just treat you different than when you're tall.

Anyways, I'm really happy with all the progress and will continue to keep you all updated!
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » February 10th, 2016, 11:15 am

I, OxyFemboi, wrote on 3 February 2016:
Well, I'm five ten and want to get down to five zero.

I just got back from my doctor appointment. where I was weighed and measured. Great news! My current height is five feet six and one-half inches. Sixty-six and one-half inches. (Well, the nurse said I was between "sixty-six and one-half and sixty seven inches". I'm going with the lower figure.) One hundred sixty-eight and ninety-one/one hundredths centimeters. Yahoo! Yee-haw! I'm shrinking again! I'm not going to be worrying about tree limbs any more! I can just walk under them!

I knew I had shrunk a bit since I moved into my new, bigger apartment. I hadn't expected to be three and one -half inches shorter, though. I haven't been this short since ... some time in high school! Maybe ... ninth grade. Yes!

Starting height (February 03, 2016): 70.0 inches | 177.80 cm
Current height (February 10, 2016): 66.5 inches | 168.91 cm

New Goal: 54.00 inches | 137.16 cm

Yahoo!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » February 10th, 2016, 9:23 pm

Congrats Oxyfemboi! That's great to hear you had such drastic success! A real inspiration! I bet your height combined with your new bigger place has made you feel quite small in a large world! Have you been weighing yourself as well?
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » February 10th, 2016, 10:22 pm

That's great news, Oxy! keep shrinking! Maybe at 5 foot, you'd want to go smaller...who knows!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » February 11th, 2016, 6:56 am

seesinpinkandwhite wrote
Congrats Oxyfemboi! That's great to hear you had such drastic success! A real inspiration! I bet your height combined with your new bigger place has made you feel quite small in a large world! Have you been weighing yourself as well?

Yes, I do feel smaller and the world does feel a bit bigger. However, I attributed that to the much larger place and not to any shrinking. It is about forty feel longer from my new apartment to the elevators than from my old apartment to the elevators. There are at least two more of the smaller apartments (forty feet) -- and possible three (sixty feet) -- from this end of the hall to the elevators. The floor layout -- I once saw the blueprints of the two floors -- is different.] Since I have shrunk, I see (now) that I also need to take more steps (I counted them) to get to the elevators.

It's really hard to see that I've shrunk by looking in a mirror. It's a new bathroom and a new bathroom arrangement. It's not the same design as in my old apartment. I expected some differences -- the height a mirror is hung, for example, will not be exactly the same even when you try to hang them at the same height -- so I wasn't looking for signs of shrinking. There is a different size tile on the floor. Since the file specifies that you shrink to a "scale model" of yourself, it's really hard to see differences unless you're looking for them ... and I wasn't looking (then).

I have not been weighing myself. When I moved to my old apartment, I decided I really didn't need to keep track of my weight. A scale was one less thing to clutter up the floor. Now? I might think about buying one in a few months. I still think it serves no real purpose. A scale that gave me percent muscle and/or percent fat as well as weight ... well, maybe.

psiboi1977 wrote
That's great news, Oxy! keep shrinking! Maybe at 5 foot, you'd want to go smaller...who knows!

In case you missed my new goal, dude -- bold in this new word processor doesn't exactly stand out -- I intend to shrink to fifty-four inches (four feet six inches, which is dwarf size); I have intention of stopping at five feet zero. There was some talk about having someone to shrink to dwarf size, once I found that here was such a medical designation. "Dwarf" is less than or equal to four feet eight inches (fifty-six inches). When I make it, I plan to ask for some "funding" for a new wardrobe, since shoes and good clothes in that size are, apparently, difficult to find.

Don't worry, dude. I still have lots of height to trade. Better get working on getting Enchanted Keyboard to work, though.

I also found -- by googling short guys and short dudes on Tumblr -- that there is such a thing as heightism, which kind of boggles my mind. Apparently women like guys who are more or less the same size or taller than them. Really shorter guys seem to be automatically disqualified as mates which does seem to be some sort of prejudice.

A suggestion: I used ViVe's Deep Clean to remove any obstacles that the Shrinking-- Control Panel for your Height might encounter. I wanted the Shrinking file to work as it had before. That might have made a difference.
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1980
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby smaller2 » February 11th, 2016, 9:13 am

Congrats to all who have had continued recent success with my file! That is good and encouraging news.
I had my physical lately and the nurse measured me at 5 ft. 9 and 1/2 inches - drivers license says 5 ft 10, and I know in my college days I was 5 ft. 11. It has been oh five or so years since my own personal experience of the file working very noticably on me (as a result of my persistent and dedicated use of it).

Very interesting idea to get down to dwarf size. I suppose then you could join the LPA (Little People of America) but of all the types of dwarfisim you would list as yours, what would you fill in? Self induced/hypnotic suggestion adult onset dwarfisim might become a new category???
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » February 11th, 2016, 12:38 pm

I am posting this suggestion by itself so it does not get lost in the usual wall of words my posts turn into. The suggestion is too important.

I used ViVe's Deep Clean to remove any obstacles that the Shrinking-- Control Panel for your Height file might encounter. Before I listened to Deep Clean, I thought specifically, "I want total removal of every obstacle that prevents Shrinking-- Control Panel for your Height from working perfectly". I wanted the Shrinking file to work as effectively as it had in March, 2014. This probably made a major difference in the results.
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1980

Current height (February 10, 2016): 66.5 inches | 168.91 cm

New Goal: 54.00 inches | 137.16 cm
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Small1sh » February 11th, 2016, 1:28 pm

Wow Oxy, that's amazing! You're only just over 1cm taller than me (I'm 167cm)! :shock: I wish you'd taken photos of your height next to something so we could visually see your shrinkage!

I bet your penis size has shrunk as well. What was your original [erect] length, and what is its size now?
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » February 16th, 2016, 9:10 pm

Small1sh wrote
Wow Oxy, that's amazing! You're only just over 1cm taller than me (I'm 167cm)! :shock: I wish you'd taken photos of your height next to something so we could visually see your shrinkage!

I bet your penis size has shrunk as well. What was your original [erect] length, and what is its size now?

I don't currently have a working webcam/cell with camera/video camera. Even if I did, I moved last month, so all my familiar surroundings are gone. The new apartment is much larger, even spacious, so it's really hard to tell if I am shrinking or if it's the result of my new spacious apartment. The new apartment is laid out differently; the tiles in the bathroom are a different size and color; the mirrors [two mirrors instead of one larger mirror] ]are different sizes and hung at different heights than the mirror in the old apartment; the smaller sink is at a different height than my old sink. It's really hard to see if I've shrunk; all my familiar reference points are gone.

I have no idea of my current penis size. I listened to Curse of the Teeny Weenie. Since then, I have tried to regain some size as wella s shrink n height. {I know, I know ; they cancelled each other out.] It is also extremely difficult for me to get erect due to side effects of my epilepsy medications, so I have no idea right now. Since Shrinking shrinks everything proportionally, my penis probably is a bit smaller. (Using the proportions I worked out earlier, it should be 5 % smaller.) I wouldn't notice because everything shrinks in proportion ... a "perfect scale model" of what we were before. After I'm done shrinking, I probably will try to regrow some penis size. When I do, the size gained will look much more impressive on me since everything else, including legs, will be shorter.

Starting Height, 3 February 2016: 70.00 inches | 178 cm
Height as of 10 February 2016: 66.50 inches | 169 cm

New Goal: 54.00 inches | 137 cm
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » February 18th, 2016, 10:40 am

Hello everyone; I was actually traveling and haven't had any time to visit the site all week. But I've had a pretty awesome continuation of my progress, even while being away.

So, I've found that sticking with the files and other hypnosis/shrinking methods in general is insanely tough when you're traveling for work. It doesn't give you much free time in general, and your schedule is completely flipped on its head. I did little things to make up for it. For starters, I listened to the audio files the entire time while I was on the plane. Considering the plane ride was about 8 hours, this was definitely the longest duration I've listened to the files without sleeping. Talk about insane! Now, entering a meditative/hypnotic state on a plane is both easy and difficult. On one hand, the monotony of the travel, the loud, droning sound of the engines, not to mention the general wooziness from changing time zones and being on an odd sleeping schedule; those were great tools for allowing me to drift into a trance. On the other hand, an airplane is full of abrupt interruptions that can snap you out of your state; the loud intercom that the pilot insists on talking over every 45 minutes or so, flight attendants bringing by snacks and water, and other passengers needing to get up and use the bathroom. So it seemed like a blessing and a curse.

As a side note; listening to the file and imagining myself shrinking for an entire 8 hour flight meant I had a ridiculous erection the entire time. Luckily I had a blanket draped over me the entire time. I've been working on translating the idea of shrinking into sexual excitement to my brain and its been successful. Creating that endless loop of "Being horny makes me shrink and shrinking makes me horny" seems to be a connection worth exploring more and more, and I feel it's directly attributed to much of my success.

Other than the plane ride, I had some time to listen in my hotel, but otherwise the busyness of my work didn't leave me too much time to focus on the file. Nevertheless, my progress seemed to shine this week, and the second I got home, I was able to measure myself at an astounding 69.9 inches! I'm now officially shorter than 5'10! I also weighed a few lbs less than before, but I haven't eaten too much today due to the plane ride and the taxi cab back to the house, so I'm not taking it too seriously (though it's worth keeping an eye on!)

My mom has been working since I got home, so I haven't even gotten to see her yet, but I should be ever so slightly shorter than her now and I'm insanely excited to see that comparison (and witness her reaction) when she sees me after my trip.

Hopefully everyone else had a great week and made some progress on their own goals! Feel free to ask any questions!

Current Height: 69.9"

Current Weight: 157 lbs
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » February 18th, 2016, 9:49 pm

That is terrific progress seesinpinkandwhite. Let's hope it keeps up like this. :D
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » February 18th, 2016, 10:03 pm

seesinpinkandwhite wrote
I've been working on translating the idea of shrinking into sexual excitement to my brain and its been successful. Creating that endless loop of "Being horny makes me shrink and shrinking makes me horny" seems to be a connection worth exploring more and more, and I feel it's directly attributed to much of my success.

What a wonderful idea! Thanks! I probably can implement this with Enchanted Keyboard -- it's such an extremely useful file! -- then, even though my meds make it hard to get hard, I can use one of the subliminal files to make me aroused.

I'll let you know my results.

Starting Height, 3 February 2016: 70.00 inches | 178 cm
Height as of 10 February 2016: 66.50 inches | 169 cm

New Goal: 54.00 inches | 137 cm
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » February 28th, 2016, 12:30 pm

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great week. Another progress update for you all!

So I've continued with my hypnosis and progress is still going strong. Now I'm a bit under 5 feet 9.5 inches! It's funny how skeptical I was in the beginning (especially if I go back and read my initial entries). It seemed like there was no way I'd be able to change my physical state, but I guess it goes to show that the mind and the human psyche is a powerful thing. It just takes dedication, commitment, and the willingness to let go. It's ridiculous to think that just a handful of months ago, I was over 6' tall. Now the world has grown so much bigger while I get smaller and smaller in every regard. It's quite intoxicating and I hope my progress never slows!

A few things to note. My mom had an understandably shocked reaction when I saw her after my trip and I was actually shorter than her. I went in for a hug and she pushed me away after like two seconds and looked me over, asking me if I was okay? She said something along the lines of "Okay, now I KNOW I'm not crazy... you've definitely gotten smaller." She started going on and on about me going to the doctor and making sure there wasn't something wrong with me. It took a while for me to calm her down and convince her not to drag me to the doctor.

However, this weekend, I got really sick. Like REALLY sick. Chills, terrible cough, vomiting, runny nose, the whole works. This didn't surprise me too much since everyone in the office has been passing around this horrible cold all week long. I know that I caught it from them. But, in my mom's mind, it's all connected; me shrinking and coming down with this fever means that I'm dying or something. She's convinced that I need to go to the ER or something. Now I'm debating just telling her about the whole thing (the hypnosis, me wanting to shrink, everything) just to avoid a needless trip to the hospital. Maybe I can hold her off for another day or two while I recover and she'll see that I'm fine.

Sorry if this update is a little more dramatic than others. It'd been a weird weekend haha. At least my mom has been waiting on me in my sickness; it'd nice to be able to just relax especially after working non-stop.

Current Height: 69.4"

Current Weight: 154 lbs
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » February 28th, 2016, 1:13 pm

I wish we could have a before and after photo of you seesinpinkandwhite and your mum side by side, that would've been amazing to see!
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby robmissen » February 28th, 2016, 7:19 pm

I'm sorry you've been ill SeesPinkandWhite. I hope you're feeling a lot better now.

It's amazing that you're now down to 5'9.5... A few weeks ago, you were 2.5 inches taller than me... And now I'd be an inch taller than you! You're actually right on the cusp of average height... Any further and you're going to find that the majority of men are taller than you... Quite novel for someone who used to be 6'1

Perhaps you can placate your Mum for the time-being by telling her that you've got a bad back and you've seen your doctor and he says it's normal to slouch a bit with this kind of injury.

Either way, don't lose your focus... This is fascinating... Let us know if any of your friends/colleagues treat you differently now you're not the tall guy you used to be!
robmissen

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » March 7th, 2016, 7:25 am

Yeah robmissen, it is quite crazy to think about how my perspective has changed! And thanks for the get well wishes. A little over a week later and I finally have gotten over that cold. My mom was convinced for quite some time that I was dying and that my shrinking and my sickness were due to some disease. But now that I'm better she's calmed down a bit. I'm still thinking about telling her that the shrinking is intentional, just so she doesn't worry or overreact. She's a wonderful mom, but she has the tendency to be a bit protective and controlling.

But, here is a short update! (pun intended). My progress has continued steadily. I'm down nearly another half inch, which is great! I've stayed dedicated to the file, especially since I've had the time (while being sick) to listen quite a lot. I am now down a full four inches from when I started!

Current Height: 69"

Current Weight: 152 lbs

I wish I had more time to type more! If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer :)
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby Gusable » March 9th, 2016, 9:48 pm

I wish I had more time to type more! If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer :)

Are you shrinking in proportion? Have you measured other things like arms, legs or anything else?
Gusable

Postby 5HA99Y » March 9th, 2016, 10:49 pm

i started to listen again hope to have something to show some day soon but it may take awhile
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » March 10th, 2016, 8:29 am

Gusable wrote
Are you shrinking in proportion? Have you measured other things like arms, legs or anything else?

According to the suggestions in the Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height sile, you shrink in proportion. When I shrank for the first time, I did not notice any differences by looking at my reflection in my reflection. It was only when I felt that I had walked more than I usually had in the grocery store that I measured myself and found that I had indeed shrunk a few inches. Everything has shrunk proportionally; I did not notice any differences. Hand size in proportion to, for example, penis size had stayed the same.

Probably the most noticeable difference is that your shoes are a bit looser; your feet have shrunk. I keep shrinking out of new shoes I bought a month or so ago.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Small1sh » March 10th, 2016, 4:56 pm

According to the suggestions in the Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height sile, you shrink in proportion. When I shrank for the first time, I did not notice any differences by looking at my reflection in my reflection. It was only when I felt that I had walked more than I usually had in the grocery store that I measured myself and found that I had indeed shrunk a few inches. Everything has shrunk proportionally; I did not notice any differences. Hand size in proportion to, for example, penis size had stayed the same.

That is, until you measure yourself with a ruler/tape measure of course - and I guess when you hold something other than your own body, I would imagine it (well... everything really) would feel bigger than you remembered; like, holding the said ruler in your hands.
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 10th, 2016, 9:26 pm

I have been unable to duplicate my height -- as measured by my doctor -- at home. My own measurements have been consistently between sixty-nine and sixty-eight inches. When I was at my doctor's office today, I measured myself. To my sorrow, I found that I measured sixty-nine inches. The last measurement was probably incorrect, so I need to revise my current height *sigh* upward.

Original Height (March 15, 2014): 72.0 inches | 183.0 cm
Current height (February 10, 2016): 66.5 inches | 168.9 cm (probable measurement error)
Current height (March 10, 2016): 69.0 inches | 175.3 cm
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » March 11th, 2016, 7:10 am

Ah that's an interesting question. To answer it as best I can, yes I believe I am. But I haven't taken any solid measurements to back it up; I only have gut feelings and observations. I was considering measuring arm length, leg length, waist measurement, etc. but I had already started shrinking and didn't have a good "before" measurement to go off of. Plus when I tried to measure things like arm length, it was easy to mess up and get different results (I was probably doing it very wrong). So I kind of gave up on that.

But, I there have been things I've noticed, such as my belts getting looser and needing to be notched up another level and my arms feeling skinnier when looking at others around the office (even some of the ladies are getting bigger guns than me as I shrink). And as OxyFemboi pointed out from his experience, my feet are certainly smaller. In fact, I spent last weekend purchasing some new work shoes; men's size 8.5's (US). They're a bit tight right now, but I bought them so I'd have some wiggle room to shrink into :)
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » March 14th, 2016, 7:37 pm

still trying out the file havent noticed anything different quite yet but hoping to soon i think my pants legs looked more scrunched up at the bottom of the pants but i always get 36/32 in pants so they are a bit like that anyway but im hoping to see some real lost hopefuuly next week when i can check my height out at the gym before working out i have listen to it about a week now maybe a few days short of a week but close to it
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » March 14th, 2016, 8:48 pm

Keep going little man! Go little or go home! ☺
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 5HA99Y » March 14th, 2016, 8:53 pm

oh i will i got to get to my dream height currently listen while im typing this
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » March 15th, 2016, 6:09 pm

Hi, dudes,

I got a PM from psiboi1977 the other day. In it, he called me little man. It gave me such a thrill that I almost came.

I think we should each call ourselves and each other little, tiny, shorty, or any other variation of short we want to use. It will give each of us more confidence. After all, since we're being referred to as a little dude, we must be short, right? If each of us has short as part of our image of ourselves and it's continually reinforced by the other members of this thread, we might shrink faster.

Yoshi boy
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 5HA99Y » March 15th, 2016, 8:28 pm

Hi, dudes,

I got a PM from psiboi1977 the other day. In it, he called me little man. It gave me such a thrill that I almost came.

I think we should each call ourselves and each other little, tiny, shorty, or any other variation of short we want to use. It will give each of us more confidence. After all, since we're being referred to as a little dude, we must be short, right? If each of us has short as part of our image of ourselves and it's continually reinforced by the other members of this thread, we might shrink faster.

Yoshi boy

he does that to me too it makes me feel happy and more confident in the file im also feel like i more encouraged to continued it. i had another exps while at work though it was more a mental feeling i felt like the cart i use to deliver food to patients felt/looked taller to me
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » March 15th, 2016, 10:13 pm

You both are going to be such small successes I can tell already! Keep going shorties!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » March 15th, 2016, 11:13 pm

[quote]You both are going to be such small successes I can tell already! Keep going shorties![/b]

Yes! *fist pump*

Yoshi Boy
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » March 16th, 2016, 10:11 am

I agree shorty, we should certainly be calling each other various tiny nicknames. We definitely want to help reinforce the hypnosis. Anytime I'm called short or little I get a tingling feeling all through my body :)

I'm currently on another business trip, but I can't wait to get home and measure to see what my progress has been like! I can feel the world getting so big around me!
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » March 16th, 2016, 11:45 am

Great to hear of the continues success you all are having!

Those tingling feelings, do they feel good? See about associating them with pleasure, as the world grows around you, and as your body continues to diminish and your size slips away from you in every dimension. Remember what I said in that file, that you will feel a powerful wave of shrinking happen at least once an hour. As you start to notice it more frequently now, and even maybe become a little obsessed with it, that will only speed up the process.

The better you feel, the smaller you become, and when you notice that you have indeed shrunk again, the rush of pleasure just makes you even tinier, feeding on itself, feeding on your size. The pleasure may become more intense as well, even to the point of orgasm, where when that peak of carnal pleasure may cause you to shrink enough to actually feel your clothes slipping around, getting looser on your body.

Something else to watch for is, if the energy required to start out your shrinking process remains constant, then as your body gets smaller, that same amount of energy to change your size may very well cause you to reduce more noticeably. You might shrink faster as you get smaller and smaller.

I look forward to all of your updates!
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » March 16th, 2016, 9:12 pm

so where are all my leprechauns today? are you all wearing green, you shorties?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories