Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby jonesj » August 17th, 2014, 1:07 am

it's only a small amount shorter, somewhere between 67 and a quarter and 67 and a half inches, but enough (for the first time in my adult life) to be accused of over-inflating my height if I now claimed to be 68 inches.

It's a definite beginning
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » August 17th, 2014, 1:20 pm

jonesj wrote:it's only a small amount shorter, somewhere between 67 and a quarter and 67 and a half inches, but enough (for the first time in my adult life) to be accused of over-inflating my height if I now claimed to be 68 inches.

It's a definite beginning

Any tips I'm still having trouble with the file I'm wanting to be shorter but no luck
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jonesj » August 18th, 2014, 3:20 pm

Just listening to the file each night before going to sleep.
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » August 19th, 2014, 7:25 pm

Nice to see you are seeing results in only a week. Stay with it - you didn't get as big as you are overnight, loosing size takes time too.

If you are up for associating the shrinking with physical pleasure, that can be lots of fun - and in some cases, reported mostly by women but by one man at least so far as well - it can increase the potency and effects of the shrinking. The better you feel, the stronger the shrinking sensation becomes until it builds upon itself and you have a shrink-climax of pleasure
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » August 26th, 2014, 12:29 am

Anymore updates?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby jonesj » August 27th, 2014, 4:47 pm

Still going.

66 and a half inches, clothes and shoes feeling distinctly looser (if not yet baggy) and feeling much shorter in everyday life. Even standing very straight I'm aware that I'm below average height and it's a weird thought that I would be inflating my height now to say I was even 5'7"

The last time I was this size I was 16.
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » August 27th, 2014, 9:16 pm

jonesj wrote:Still going.

66 and a half inches, clothes and shoes feeling distinctly looser (if not yet baggy) and feeling much shorter in everyday life. Even standing very straight I'm aware that I'm below average height and it's a weird thought that I would be inflating my height now to say I was even 5'7"

Think you can share pics? Before and current? Just asking I like to your lost. I'm still trying ( listening to it now)
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Small1sh » August 28th, 2014, 10:16 am

jonesj wrote:Still going.

Another roughly 1/2 and inch and you'll be the same height as me (and I'm a guy myself).

When I was 14 years old, I was only about 5'/5'1" tall; I'm 30 now, and I'm 167cm (5ft 5 3/4" to be exact, although it depends on which leg I'm standing on - my left leg's a little bit shorter than my right!)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Having to buy smaller shoes

Postby mondaytuesday » August 28th, 2014, 3:41 pm

I'm going to go listen to the file again right now. I listened to it quite a bit, but it was a few weeks ago.

Last week, I bought a new pair of shoes. The size that I have been pulling off the shelf since I was 17 is a 10.5. I noticed room in my shoes previously, which was odd.

The only pair that would fit without being loose was a 9!

My car seat is programmed for my preferences. I've noticed that I have been making an effort to reach my legs out by scooting up on the car seat.

I'll have to reprogram the setting.

I'm afraid to measure my height. I have always been 5'10 as an adult.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » August 28th, 2014, 5:27 pm

I'm going to start listening to Shrinking again ... much more intently ... until I am sixty-four inches or less!

TARGET HEIGHT: SIXTY-FOUR INCHES
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby diode168 » August 29th, 2014, 10:42 pm

Well done, keep up (or down?) the good work.

Good luck Oxy.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby 5HA99Y » August 29th, 2014, 11:08 pm

So far I have been listening to the sleep loop file while I'm asleep and while bbc 4xtra playing I'm trying to get in the habit of listening to this file
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » August 30th, 2014, 6:04 am

monday tuesday wrote:
I'm going to go listen to the file again right now. I listened to it quite a bit, but it was a few weeks ago.

Last week, I bought a new pair of shoes. The size that I have been pulling off the shelf since I was 17 is a 10.5. I noticed room in my shoes previously, which was odd.

The only pair that would fit without being loose was a 9!

My car seat is programmed for my preferences. I've noticed that I have been making an effort to reach my legs out by scooting up on the car seat.

I'll have to reprogram the setting.

I'm afraid to measure my height. I have always been 5'10 as an adult.

Officially I'm 5'10" now. I measured myself today and I seem to be exactly 5"9" now! OH YEAH! If I confirm this over the next day or so, I will be happy! I'm starting to shrink again! It's been way too long! *fist pump*

I'm guessing if you have to reprogram the seat, you have lost at least two or three inches and at least an inch of that is in your leg. Check if your pants cuffs are closer to the floor than usual.

I really want to lose a shoe size or two.

devin wrote
Any tips I'm still having trouble with the file I'm wanting to be shorter but no luck

I listen to the Shrinking file when I'm on the computer, having it repeat like a playlist of YouTube songs. I'm concentrating on various other things that occupy my conscious mind, so it goes into my subconscious unmolested. I do this as long as I'm on and I play it in my apartment as "background noise". Ultimately it is just words ... like an old familiar song you find you're singing without even being conscious of the words. [I recently found myself doing this in a thrift store where I was looking for blouses, singing Delta Dawn without realizing it.]
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » August 31st, 2014, 9:01 am

Since I no longer work at the old place, that required me be tall and strong, i have decided that I really wanna shrink again. I don't have an exact target height in mind, so I'm kinda just letting it roll and see what happens. As per usual, the effects seem rather sudden (I was 6'1 when I measured last night before bed, and I'm a little under 6'1 upon waking up) so we're off to a good start. In my experience, the "faster" version that I made is less effective than the full version, which means i need to take more time to listen. I'm probablygonna pick up a set of comfortable ear buds and use those throughout the day rather than try to use my giant noise cancellers.

Happy shrinking everyone
Current height: 6'1"
Goal height: 5'7"
Starting height: 6'2"
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby jonesj » September 1st, 2014, 2:09 pm

Extra listening at the weekend and now somewhere between 66 and 66 and a half inches and beginning to get into the properly small range.

So cool standing in line and looking straight into the back of the necks of guys I was the same size as a couple of weeks ago. 68 inches seems like 70 to me now.

Even cooler to think I'll be eye to eye with even shorter guys in a few weeks more
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » September 1st, 2014, 2:41 pm

jonesj wrote:Extra listening at the weekend and now somewhere between 66 and 66 and a half inches and beginning to get into the properly small range.

So cool standing in line and looking straight into the back of the necks of guys I was the same size as a couple of weeks ago. 68 inches seems like 70 to me now.

Even cooler to think I'll be eye to eye with even shorter guys in a few weeks more

Honestly the coolest part about shrinking is watching everything around you get biiger as you get smaller. It really is a cool feeling. I've been stuck at ~72 inches for a while (i got down to 70 at one point, decided to regrow, and now i wanna shrink again) but I feel like that won't last much longer since I was BARELY 72" when i measured this morning. I've taken to looping the file while gaming and stuff. I've set my target height to 5'7" (67") and I'm really looking forward to getting there. My shortest friend is actually only 5'6.5", everyone else is at least 5'10".

One of my morning size tests is that i try to touch the ceiling without going on the tips of my toes. Today i had to stretch to touch it.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 1st, 2014, 5:47 pm

STCL wrote:
One of my morning size tests is that i try to touch the ceiling without going on the tips of my toes. Today i had to stretch to touch it.

Yeah, I haven't been able to touch my ceiling for months. I used to be able to make a fist and still touch my ceiling easily. Now I can't get near my ceiling even standing on my toes. What was really fascinating was when I discovered I couldn't see the top of my refrigerator any more. It's been decades since I couldn't see the top of my fridge.

What was really fascinating, though, was that I started using my bottom shelves instead of the stuff on the top shelves, which were -- extremely past tense -- so much more convenient to reach.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » September 1st, 2014, 6:15 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
Yeah, I haven't been able to touch my ceiling for months. I used to be able to make a fist and still touch the ceiling easily. Now I can't get near it even standing on my toes. What was really fascinating was when I discovered I couldn't see the top of my refrigerator any more.

That's probably gonna be me within a week, as it my eyes are basically level woth the top of the fridge. One thing I've been noticing all day is that ceilings look farther away. I mean, i giess they ARE, but, like, last time I shrunk I only really noticed that the ground seemed closer, so I thought it was a cool change. Also i seem to have lost ~half a foot size, which is kinda cool.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 1st, 2014, 7:57 pm

STCL wrote
One thing I've been noticing all day is that ceilings look farther away. I mean, i guess they ARE, but, like, last time I shrunk I only really noticed that the ground seemed closer, so I thought it was a cool change.

Yes, the floor looks closer to me as well. I started bending over to retrieve stuff off the floor; I stopped using my feet to pick up clothes. I began to use the bottom shelves in my kitchen more. I still wonder if I should move the stuff on my top shelves to the bottom shelves so I could reach things more easily. (I procrastinate if it isn't absolutely necessary.)

Becoming shorter caused a major sea change in my thinking.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » September 2nd, 2014, 2:11 pm

So remember that friend I mentioned, the one who is supposedly 5'6.5"? Turns out he lied and is actually closer to 5'9". My target height is gonna make me shorter than my shortest friend :lol:. I have the house to myself tomorrow too, which means i get to listen to the file ALL DAY LONG! :D

Ceilong os getting harder and harder to reach with each passing day. I can't wait until I can't reach it without standing tip-toed. By then I'll probably need a new belt XD
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » September 4th, 2014, 12:57 am

For the last couple days now, my measurements have been inching (milimetering) clpser to the 6'0.0" maek, and yesterday it finally happened. Today, as I often do when I wake in my middle of the night, i decided to quickly measure my height. Guess who's under six feet again? Me! It's only by, like, a tenth of an inch, but the reading is there, and it isn't slowing down. My pace seems to be about a tenth of an inch a day, give or take a bit. Hopefully in a week or two i'll be down to 5'11
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby jonesj » September 6th, 2014, 5:11 pm

Just a shade above 66 inches now and beginning to feel properly small, not just short.

Every day it's a case of seeing fewer and fewer guys who I can equal in size.

And not finished yet!
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » September 6th, 2014, 6:57 pm

I see all these posts, but no photos to verify. ..?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby STCL » September 6th, 2014, 7:54 pm

psiboi1977 wrote:I see all these posts, but no photos to verify. ..?

Unlike dickpix, fulbody height comparisons are rafher personal. Can you really blame a guy for not wanting his face out like that?

In other news, i seem to be hanging out around 71.5 inches lately. I wake up around 71.8 and bounce between that and 71.3 during the day. In fact, a couple nights ago, I had to stand on my toes to touch the ceiling. Fridge is looking bigger every day, while the ground keeps getting closer. I'm excited about shrinking, but also kinda scared, since my target height is two inches below the average male in my country. So I'm sort of resisting the file, but still listening to it all the time!
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » September 6th, 2014, 11:05 pm

STCL, there are numerous ways one can conceal an identity even in providing photographic evidence of the shrinking height. Most editors have a blur feature, which can be used to carefully make one unrecognizable.

And I'm very sorry, but I do not see how a face is any more private than one's genitals... lol. In an age of technology, if one is determined to identify someone, they can with relative ease even without pictures.
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » September 7th, 2014, 2:41 am

An interesting what-the-fuck moment happened today. I was looking at the various height measurement marks on the wall. I looked up at the top mark -- six feet zero inches -- and I really am finding it hard to remember what it was like when I was that height. I know -- intellectually -- that I was that height, but ... it's hard to conjure up memories of what it was like.

I know -- academically -- that I could once see over the top of my refrigerator without going up on my toes -- but hell, it's fucking hard to remember my even doing that any more! Fuck, I don't bother to try to touch the ceiling any more! Why bother? It's out of reach now ... and has been out of reach forever.

I walk under tree branches that once made me duck my head without thinking about it. It's the way things were, are now, and always will be, world without end Amen.

I've always been this height. I swear I have never been any taller. I will gladly swear that on a stack of Bibles -- or any other Holy Book you want! My Driver's License says I was once six feet zero inches; I think someone played a practical joke by changing the height. I don't know who, though. Yet.

I am totally mindfucked.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » September 7th, 2014, 4:14 am

psiboi1977 wrote:STCL, there are numerous ways one can conceal an identity even in providing photographic evidence of the shrinking height. Most editors have a blur feature, which can be used to carefully make one unrecognizable.

And I'm very sorry, but I do not see how a face is any more private than one's genitals... lol. In an age of technology, if one is determined to identify someone, they can with relative ease even without pictures.

Well you've continued to prove my point for me, but that's not the real subject here.

All of us who use the file know first hand that it works (except for that one kid who can't shrink no matter how hard he tries), so my best suggestion is for you to try the file for yourself and see the effects it can have first hand. To see the effects really fast, set your target height to something low, like 3'0". Trust me, shrinking feels good ;3

@Oxy: i have been having a similar experience, where I'll look at 6'1 on my tape measure and find it hard to believe I was ever that tall. I know I was, but my current height just feels natural

Anyways, just measured myself, i think I can declare my height to be 71.5", since none of my attempts are measuring read anything higher, and I always triple check.
STCL
Regular
Regular

shrinking control file

Postby takemymind101 » September 7th, 2014, 11:30 am

I to listen to the shrinking control file and for the first time i do believe that its working I'm so excited to find out if i will go smaller to my locked in size to 5.8 I will keep all of you peeps updated. :)
takemymind101

update

Postby takemymind101 » September 8th, 2014, 5:47 pm

Ok kind of freaking out this is my 4th time listing to the shrinking control panel file and now when i walk though a door way it looks so much bigger now and when i see this my body feels small dont get me wrong i love this. I measure myself and i lost a hole inch wow.
takemymind101

Re: update

Postby STCL » September 8th, 2014, 7:40 pm

Welcome to the world of self-miniatirization! Don't worry, you'll "grow" to love that shrinking feeling, soon enough!

In another news, I got to see some of my 6'0+ friends for the first time since I started shrinking again, today. They're all looking bigger than I remember, and I no longer feel like I tower over those who are roughly 5'10". Soon I shall be joining them in average-height-dom. It's a really exciting prospect, since I've never been average height, or below average height, for my age. Ever. Always been a few inches too tall. 71" can't come fast enough!

Also tried on an old jacket today. This thing used to be a bit small on me, now it's really loose. Same with my old XXL shirts. I've gone down an entire shirt size, probably more. I might be able to pass in an L sized shirt now :D

Got home from classes tonight and couldn't see over the fridge, and my eyes were barely level with it while stretching out. It's also starting to hurt, stretching myself out to touch the ceiling in the morning and throughout the day to check on my progress. Gonna need to tip-toe soon to touch it.

My appetite also seems to be decreasing, and I find myself struck with fatigue a lot more than I'm used to. I went through twice as much coffee as usual today, and will probably need more tomorrow.

Gotta keep the shrinking up! I will catch up to you, oxy!
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 9th, 2014, 12:26 am

STCL wrote:
Also tried on an old jacket today. This thing used to be a bit small on me, now it's really loose. Same with my old XXL shirts. I've gone down an entire shirt size, probably more. I might be able to pass in an L sized shirt now :-D

I'm sure I've shrunk out of all my "old" clothing. My old (guy) shirts were all XXL, for example, but since I've also been becoming more femme -- and transitioning from male to female as well -- I haven't work too many of my old "male" clothes.

I'm really sorry that I threw out a dress shirt that I didn't fit into any more when I had to go to Mom's funeral in 2010. I thought, "I'll never be this small again." Guess what: I am. My neck is 17 inches. It was 18.5 or 19 inches (I think). I'll have to try on the dress jacket and dress pants again. (They may be too big now.)

I've noticed a lot of fatigue lately as well. Is that a sign of the file working? I was complaining of fatigue and sleeping twelve to sixteen hours a day to my doctor. Maybe I should just shut up about that if it's a sign of shrinking.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jonesj » September 9th, 2014, 1:10 am

Amazing day

Now fully eye to eye with the shortest guy at work. We got talking about heights and he is 5'6"

Asked someone else which of us was taller and they said there was not much in it but he was (which pleased both of us, I think) :D

Forget about the "not much in it", being thought shorter than a 5'6" guy, that's really something

Measured myself later and seem to be 66 inches. Smaller build than the other guy, I guess, and will have get some new clothes as shoulders too narrow to fill jacket, neck size an inch or so below collar size and cuffs over wrists. For me it's a case of going from M to S sizes, and I want to get to the point where even S sizes feel too big.

Halfway there, and already it's becoming quite hard to find anyone to be taller than.
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 9th, 2014, 1:58 am

jonesj wrote
Amazing day

Now fully eye to eye with the shortest guy at work. We got talking about heights and he is 5'6"

Asked someone else which of us was taller and they said there was not much in it but he was (which pleased both of us, I think) Very Happy

Forget about the "not much in it", being thought shorter than a 5'6" guy, that's really something

Measured myself later and seem to be 66 inches. Smaller build than the other guy, I guess, and will have get some new clothes as shoulders too narrow to fill jacket, neck size an inch or so below collar size and cuffs over wrists. For me it's a case of going from M to S sizes, and I want to get to the point where even S sizes feel too big.

Halfway there, and already it's becoming quite hard to find anyone to be taller than.

You might want to invest in a few -- as in "not many" -- size Small clothes since you're still shrinking.

Since you're a size Small now, your next stop will be "teenage boy" clothes. You will be so stylish/kewl/bad -- or whatever the fad word is now -- when your choice in buying clothes is basically those of a teenage dude!

*Envy* I will only get that small if I become a dwarf (four feet eight inches or smaller). I'll "settle" for Small or Medium sizes (or the equivalent in women's sizes). I do want my shoe size to be less than a women's size ten. Stylish women's shoes are so hard to find above a nine (basically a guy's size eight).
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » September 9th, 2014, 2:47 am

jonesj wrote:Amazing day

Asked someone else which of us was taller and they said there was not much in it but he was (which pleased both of us, I think) :D

You've still got two inches left to shrink before you even start getting into the TRULY short range! Once you're there, what are you gonna do? Live the rest of your life at 5'4"? Or are you gonna keep going, and try to hit 5'0"? Personally, I think you should aim for 5'0, or even 4'11! Congrats on being shorter than the shortest guy at work!
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby Wantalildick » September 9th, 2014, 5:21 am

Hey you guys, just to let you know I did fix up the pitch of the shrinking hypnosis file and sped it up somewhat. If anyone is interested you can PM me if you like. :)

Also, i'm sure the file suggests this but I just wanted to be sure - does weight loss take a part in this file as well?

Thanks!
Wantalildick

Postby STCL » September 9th, 2014, 5:39 am

Weight loss IS a part of the file, but you don't really slim down as you shrink. The wieght loss portion of the file is more so that you don't stay the same weight as you shrink, effectively preventing you from becoming a fat dwarf. I think it's a fair trade off, since it's easier to burn calories when you're short as it is. Also I would totally be interested in a pitch-fixed sped up file.

EDIT:
God dammit I never noticed just how tall my friends actually are until I started shrinking. My 5'9 friend really doesn't look that short anymore, and it's kinda scaring me knowing that I wanna be two inches shorter than him!

I've been changing up the way I do my "ceiling touch" test, too. I kind of realized that using one hand was kond of cheating, since I could tilt to one side or the other to stretch out further. Stretching with both arms is proving a much more revealing challenge, since I can't touch the ceiling flat foot that way, I NEED to stand on my toes.

I don't quite fit perfectly into my old L sized shirts yet, but I'm definitely in the lower echelon of XL. XXL just feels too big now.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby Wantalildick » September 10th, 2014, 3:20 am

Haha thanks! I wanted to actually still keep the weight so i'll see what I can do to just remove the suggestion for the hypnosis for myself.

Kinda' like the idea of being a pudgy dwarf. ;)
Wantalildick

Postby STCL » September 10th, 2014, 6:02 am

Look for the part that talks about "excess mass turning to waste" and remove it, then you can keep your weight and shrink at the same time.

In other news, lately I seem to be stuck at 71.5 inches, probably because I've been having 14 hour days that prevented me from really listening. Today I have half the day off, though, so I'll see what can be done about that "not listening" part.

EDIT: Never mind, I broke the plateau. I've been listening to file on loop for about four hours, and I just measured myself for fun. Measuring tape read 70.7, which is actually .3 inches outside my normal fluctuation range. Decide to take a measurement after struggling for two minutes to touch the ceiling. I hope I keep shrinking throughout the day, I wanna be a flat 71 inches tomorrow morning!
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby jonesj » September 10th, 2014, 3:52 pm

STCL wrote:

You've still got two inches left to shrink before you even start getting into the TRULY short range! Once you're there, what are you gonna do? Live the rest of your life at 5'4"? Or are you gonna keep going, and try to hit 5'0"? Personally, I think you should aim for 5'0, or even 4'11! Congrats on being shorter than the shortest guy at work!

I'm going to keep aiming for 5'4" for now. That's short enough to make average size seem tall.

5'0" would be short enough to make 5'4" seem tall. That's (short) jockey size. It would make 5'4" seem as big as 6'0" did at my starting height. A six footer always seemed pretty big at 58 inches (and they're sure beginning to seem massive now) so that is too short.

Listening each night, and just below 66" now. so finally 5'5" and something rather than 5'6" and anything, so getting there.
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 10th, 2014, 10:32 pm

Dammit! I was at the doctor's today. He measured me and my height there was still seventy inches -- five feet ten inches! Dammit! I want to get shorter, not stay this height! My weight is down, so that's one good thing.

jonesj wrote:
Listening each night, and just below 66" now. so finally 5'5" and something rather than 5'6" and anything, so getting there.

Dude, I want to shrink shorter than you, but seem to be stuck at this plateau. My current goal is five feet four inches (now), but I will -- most likely -- shrink to five foot zero inches. I definitely want to be extremely short, maybe not dwarf short, but really really short.

Any suggestions on breaking through the plateau? Anyone?

wantalildick wrote:
Haha thanks! I wanted to actually still keep the weight so i'll see what I can do to just remove the suggestion for the hypnosis for myself.

You don't want to keep all of your current weight. I suggest that you shrink to your chosen size first. Then eat a lot so you get fat. CycoMelody posted a pay file for getting fat; it's pay file so that everyone who listens thinks about the health consequences of getting fat before listening. The file is called -- I think -- Big N Fat. It costs $20.00.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on September 11th, 2014, 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » September 11th, 2014, 2:47 am

@jonesj: hehe, I can't really blame you for not wanting to be 5'0", but at the same time I'm impressed that you haven't succumed to the addictive properties of the file. Most people start out by saying they only want to shrink a couple inches, the next thing you know they're trying to lose 6"+, or trying to get into the dwarf range!

@Oxy: i still think you should aim for 4'8". We need somebody on this forum to become a dwarf, and then convince us all to become dwarfs by enthralling us with your experiences! maybe you should try NOT listening to the file for a day? You might be desensitizing your subconcious to it by overlistening to the file.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 11th, 2014, 4:14 am

Interestingly, I have talked to a few people on various other forums and via IM. I have -- I think -- at least four or five other people using this file. Can you say Pied Piper?

STCL wrote:
@Oxy: i still think you should aim for 4'8". We need somebody on this forum to become a dwarf, and then convince us all to become dwarfs by enthralling us with your experiences!

Well, maybe ... but first I need to shrink to five feet four inches. I can't shrink shorter until I shrink to that height.

I actually have been thinking about shrinking to dwarf size. Shrinking is addictive, you know. The continually changing size of my reality is awe-inspiring. And, dammit, teens and little kids have really cute clothes!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Small1sh » September 13th, 2014, 3:52 pm

jonesj wrote:
STCL wrote:

I'm going to keep aiming for 5'4" for now. That's short enough to make average size seem tall.

5'0" would be short enough to make 5'4" seem tall. That's (short) jockey size. It would make 5'4" seem as big as 6'0" did at my starting height. A six footer always seemed pretty big at 58 inches (and they're sure beginning to seem massive now) so that is too short.

Congratulations Jonesj, you're the same height as me now - about 5'5 3/4". How does it feel to be short like me?

I wish I could see a full-body before and after (you can blur your face if you don't want anyone to recognise you) :(
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » September 18th, 2014, 8:16 pm

Anyone got any updates? I'm taking a break from the file for a while, since I can't quite seem to drop much below 71.5". Last time I took a break, the effects were pretty strong when I came back to it, so we'll see.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » September 19th, 2014, 10:57 pm

STCL wrote:Anyone got any updates? I'm taking a break from the file for a while, since I can't quite seem to drop much below 71.5". Last time I took a break, the effects were pretty strong when I came back to it, so we'll see.
I keep trying to shrink but I don't think I'm going under am I doing something wrong? I'm wanting to shrink
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » September 19th, 2014, 11:38 pm

Devin wrote
STCL wrote
Anyone got any updates? I'm taking a break from the file for a while, since I can't quite seem to drop much below 71.5". Last time I took a break, the effects were pretty strong when I came back to it, so we'll see.

I keep trying to shrink but I don't think I'm going under am I doing something wrong? I'm wanting to shrink

I've been trying to shrink further and not having much success, either. I've decided I only want to shrink to slightly less than five feet seven inches (that was Dad's height). My new target is 5 feet 6.53 inches. If I can get that far, I will be satisfied. Now if I can only get those last few inches off! *sigh* (Gods, I sound like one of those perennial dieters, always wanting to get those last few pounds off my waist! Well, it is kinda like that!)
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Wildsprite » September 28th, 2014, 6:25 pm

anyone thought of shorter. say 48"(4 foot even) tall?
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jonesj » September 29th, 2014, 3:38 pm

48 inches is too short.

I'm down to 65 inches now.

Average size guys seem tall, and tall guys, especially anyone 6 foot and above, are really beginning to loom.

Getting used to staring at the middle of shoulder blades when in line, and of a back of a neck as something you look up to.
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby Wildsprite » September 29th, 2014, 3:59 pm

@jonesj: 48" is too short for you maybe, but for me it wouldn't be and I'm sure I'm not alone.

congratulations on the file working for you btw, hope you reach your goal height
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jonesj » October 10th, 2014, 4:08 pm

Still listening to the file, and closing in on my target height.

Somewhere between 64 and a half and 64 and three quarters now.

Weird being outsized (shorter, smaller, lighter) by guys I would once have regarded as shrimps.

Still getting a buzz out of it.
jonesj
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories