A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby hypnobro92 » October 10th, 2014, 5:52 pm

Anybody got pics? I'd like to see some if at all possible:P
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » October 11th, 2014, 7:02 am

Congrats on being so close to your goal, Jones! What are you gonna do wheb you get there? Live out the rest of your life as a short guy, I hope ;)

As for me, I've taken to listening to the file again. My hiatus has restored about.5 of an inch to my height, so I'm back up to ~72". This time, I'm just gonna try to get to 5'10". If Ican get that far; I will be happy. I might shrink some more afterwards, but 70" is where I want to be.
Current height: 6'1"
Goal height: 5'7"
Starting height: 6'2"
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » October 13th, 2014, 6:59 am

I seem to be back down to around 71.5". I measured closer to 71" flat this morning but I'm reluctant to call it that because it could just be a side effect of bad posture while laying in bed. That being said, i feel like my theory about the file was, that it is stronger after a hiatus.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » October 30th, 2014, 8:38 pm

I've started shrinking again. I'm down to sixty-nine inches (69") now.

If you want me (US! -- see Your Other Half thread) to shrink to dwarf size -- under four feet eight inches (fifty-six inches) -- I will need some incentive. (Bribes accepted ... PM me for details. *grin*)

I expect that I will need still more new clothing, so ... if some of you will commit to sending money for boys/girls clothes (or clothing -- I'll post a list of sizes later), I'll do it! I'll commit to shrinking to fifty-five inches. No lower, though!
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby diode168 » November 1st, 2014, 12:04 am

Thanks fantastic news.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnobro92 » November 1st, 2014, 1:00 am

Would you be posting proof? Not that I think you'd cheat anyone, it's just nice to have proof.
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby Chibisuke » November 7th, 2014, 2:33 am

started listening again, "Cael' before she became to be heard just as an online Sona, was 4'5" rather on the Dwarf side, so i'm trying to get close to that to make her happy <3
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » November 16th, 2014, 10:17 am

Anybody got any updates? I had to stop listening to the file due to increase of school work and migraines. Doctor measured me to be my normal 6'1 the other day so I'm kinda discouraged about the whole thing. I still really want to get to 5'7, though part of me wants to be a small as 5'3
Last edited by STCL on November 16th, 2014, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » November 16th, 2014, 1:08 pm

STCL wrote:Anybody got any updates? I had to stop listening to the file due to increase of school work and migraines. Doctor measured me to be my normal 6'1 the other day so I'm kinda discouraged about the whole thing. I still really want to get to 5'7 though.

im still having no luck in it maybe im thinking too much and excited to see the file effects that it not working for me but im still trying as well as the fembutt file.

STCL your posts had some mispelled words i fix on this on my post
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 5th, 2014, 2:57 pm

I have no updates. I'm still trying to shrink but having problems after my initial shrinkage. Suggestions?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » December 25th, 2014, 1:47 pm

@jonesj got any update for us? Last time you posted you were on the cusp of achieving your target height. Did you make it there? Are you still there now?
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby jonesj » January 7th, 2015, 5:25 pm

Yup, reached my target height, stopped listening to the file, and still seemd to get smaller for a time after that.

Levelled off at about 63 and a half, 63 and three quarters.

Properly short, and loving it
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » January 7th, 2015, 10:44 pm

jonesj wrote:Yup, reached my target height, stopped listening to the file, and still seemd to get smaller for a time after that.

That's fantastic. What were you at the start of listening?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby jonesj » January 8th, 2015, 2:54 pm

5'8"

It might not seem like a big difference, but it certainly feels like one, especially as getting reduced in proportion leaves you so much smaller generally as well as so much shorter. The size "small" clothes I have been buying are noticeably loose. There's a lot of bulk gone.

What used to be the shortest guy at work has a good two inches on me now and I met someone that I used to know from school the other day.

I remember outgrowing him (just) but now he has a good three inches on me, I could see him looking puzzled, and I guess thinking "hey, didn't you used to be bigger?". Didn't say anything though
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » January 8th, 2015, 6:39 pm

That's amazing, jones! Congrats on your success.

Any words of encouragement for those of us struggling to shrink?

Any plans to lose even more height?
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 8th, 2015, 8:12 pm

jonesj wrote
Yup, reached my target height, stopped listening to the file, and still seemd to get smaller for a time after that.

Contratulations! We're envious.

I had a tist friend give me a suggestion that this will be the first time I have heard the file and the file would work extremely well. I'll let you know the results, hopefully in about a week.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » January 11th, 2015, 6:38 am

I'd be happy if I could get to 5'10, but since I went and got myself yet another physically demanding job, it's probably a bad idea for me to try. Still, good luck to all.

Also should probably mention that I'm still measuring myself to be at 6'1, which is unusual since last time I took a break I shot back up to 6'2

I caved and started listening to the file again. I really wanna be below 6 feet tall, at the least. So sick of hitting my head on the ceiling at work
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » January 22nd, 2015, 6:42 am

I think I may have lost a whole half an inch, since I was measuring 72.5 yesterday and 72.5 this morning. Will confirm tomorrow.

EDIT: 72.5 not 70.5. I can imperial
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeHaSmaller » January 29th, 2015, 1:49 am

I am hoping this gets me to 5'2. Do you think that is realistic? And if so, how long will it take?
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 29th, 2015, 2:49 pm

MikeHaSmaller
I am hoping this gets me to 5'2. Do you think that is realistic? And if so, how long will it take?

It should. It worked for me for a while, then I got stuck at between two and three inches shorter. Hopefully, I can get the file working again.

The first few inches show up within the first few days of listening to the file. You will not notice it by looking in the mirror since you're shrinking to be a smaller scale model of yourself. You'll notice it when the top kitchen shelves seem higher, the you can't see over the top of the fridge any more, you try to touch the ceiling and you can't, and things such as this. Then you'll get out the measuring tape and say "Oh gods, it's working!"

You will also know it's working when you start have exceptionally large bowel movements.

Currently, I'm measuring between seventy inches and sixty-nine inches, usually somewhere about 69.5 inches. I haven't posted that because that could be "human measurement error". That's why I haven't posted any losses recently. (When the file starts working again, I will post my new height goal.)

I hope the file will start working again for me soon.

Best of luck.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » March 19th, 2015, 1:29 pm

I started using the file again, listening twice a day on my commute my modified "faster" version. I decided to use centimeters to keep track of my measurement, since I'm canadian and it gives me a better frame of reference than inches (to approximate in inches, 30cm = 12 inch).

My driver's license says that I was 188 cm (6'2 approx). Before I started listening, i was 185 cm. My target height is 170 cm, or 5'7. Since I've only been listening for a couple days, I'm not gonna log any measurement today, but I would like to say that i wasn't able to touch the ceiling while flat foot.

For future reference, i'll probably log my height on tuesdays.
Last edited by STCL on April 24th, 2015, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby JettyZ » March 31st, 2015, 7:57 am

I start to listen this file last night. My target height is 165 cm (5‘5). Currently, I am at 180 cm (5'11). How long does it take effective? Do I set my goal too aggressive? I have to shrink 15 cm 8% of my total height. I really want to be short and buff.
JettyZ

Postby 5HA99Y » April 2nd, 2015, 6:34 pm

well i started back up on listening to cyclomelody shrinking file im thinking im have successes on it i started out as 5'9 1/2 (i got my height check or figured out ) and i bouncing around 5'9"- 5'9" 1/4 (69-69.25=175.895 ) as of a few days ago my goal is now 5'4" and has anybody noticed their feet getting smaller in shoes sizes? just curious if that will happen i havent noticed that at all yet so im ust curious
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby STCL » April 22nd, 2015, 11:46 am

@JettyZ: listen to the file every day, multiple times a day, and you should see results within a week or two. After a few weeks without any changes, take a break from the file for a bit, then come back to it. There is no such thing as too aggressive a goal, but be aware that shorter sizes require more time.

@5HA99Y: Your feet shrinking would be a normal part of losing height, since your entire body would be getting smaller. The same goes with all clothing. I tried on my leather jacket recently, which fit me fine two years ago, only to discover that the arms were too long for me.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby Chibisuke » April 22nd, 2015, 1:18 pm

i havent taken a full measurement but i have marked my progress on the corner of my doorway like i used to as a kid on "Growing up" XD (i guess this is a "Growing down chart XD) im a fair bit shorter (well not but but enough to measure from my initial marker to half a thumb-length below it~!)
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » April 22nd, 2015, 8:55 pm

im thinking im see some success not really sure yet but i have noticed im just under 5'9" but i cant seem to go past that mark any body have ideas to help me go past that mark?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Wildsprite » April 23rd, 2015, 12:00 am

it's about persuasion. you need to convince your subconscious mind that it wants this somehow.

one way a friend convinced her husband he was too tall was putting lots of obstacles he had to duck for and when he complained she would say "well you're the only one that has to duck, you're just too tall"
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby STCL » April 24th, 2015, 12:42 pm

glad to see people are still trying to get this one to work. I can never work up the dedication to listen to it frequently, as much as I'd really love to shrink AT LEAST under 6 feet.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby riner » May 22nd, 2015, 6:40 pm

This is one of those files I would love to have commitment to however listening everyday is just too much when the file is 50 minutes long. I'm sure that it could be shorter.
riner

Worked for me

Postby jonesj » July 4th, 2015, 7:51 am

This file worked for me. Listening to it as I went to sleep seemed to make the difference.

Just a few inches, but a big change in perspective going from 5'8" to under about 5'3.5"

Big guys will wonder what the fuss is about as both are "short" but believe me for a Caucasian those four inches truly take you into the world of the pitiably undersized white guy, which is kinda fun.

I just wish the file acted more on height alone because as I have reduced in proportion so I've lost a lot of bulk and everything (and I mean everything) is smaller too. That takes some getting used to but is still a buzz.
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Re: Worked for me

Postby Small1sh » July 4th, 2015, 10:11 am

jonesj wrote:This file worked for me. Listening to it as I went to sleep seemed to make the difference.

Just a few inches, but a big change in perspective going from 5'8" to under about 5'3.5"

Big guys will wonder what the fuss is about as both are "short" but believe me for a Caucasian those four inches truly take you into the world of the pitiably undersized white guy, which is kinda fun.

I just wish the file acted more on height alone because as I have reduced in proportion so I've lost a lot of bulk and everything (and I mean everything) is smaller too. That takes some getting used to but is still a buzz.

Did you lose penis size as well? If that's what you meant, what was your original size, and what is it now?

Could you also post a photo of your body/height please? That'd be great :)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Re: Worked for me

Postby diode168 » July 6th, 2015, 1:41 pm

jonesj wrote:This file worked for me. Listening to it as I went to sleep seemed to make the difference.

Wow. How did you measure this change? Is the original height confirmed?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Lack.

Postby MikeHaSmaller » July 6th, 2015, 2:36 pm

Seems there is always a lack of evidence.
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » July 22nd, 2015, 6:04 pm

im trying this again I have been having it on a loop for about maybe 3-5 days so far ( kinda lost track) I have it where I can hear it but not enough where it notice able just barely noticeable like where you can hear someone talking but not fully sure what they are saying but you can hear them. hope to see something soon on this and kinda wish people on here would post some pic of their new height success so I get more excited ( then im already ) for the new height im going for
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby STCL » July 29th, 2015, 1:10 pm

Haven't listened to the file in a while but I recently saw the doctor, who confirmed that I am 6 foot even. It's enough encouragement to make me want to try again.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » October 16th, 2015, 8:19 pm

Greetings one and all! We're back. We have the computer bought and paid for and the cable company finally showed up to connect us to the net!

We posted this elsewhere but think a slightly rewritten version will be of interest to those of us who want to shrink. We have a theory about why we stop ....

Trance affects the subconscious. Even though we all are separate on a conscious level, we more-or-less share a common subconscious. Thus, unless special precautions are taken, a file will affect all of us, especially when it is a file that will affect our common body, like Shrinking--Control Panel for your Health or Curse of the Teeny Weenie.

Honey was around when I was listening to both of those files but Rocky wasn't, Yoshi wasn't, and Snake definitely wasn't. I suspect we all have a say in how much -- if at all -- a specific file will affect us. Obviously, Honey didn't care if we had a cock nor how big it was ... and since the file also had the side effect of lowering our testosterone level, that was also something she approved of. A "typical female" is smaller than a "typical male", so being a bit shorter didn't bother her, either.

Also, even though we share a common subconscious, one thing we do not share is the emotional overlay that affects our thinking about certain emotionally-charged memories. We get the emotions second-hand, as if it was something we read in a book. -- Oxy

I did some research using Oxy's written journals and found an interesting correlation between emotion and how well a hypnofile works. I suspect that a major reason some files don't work, work for a while and then quit, or work well is that the file's working is tied to how much the listener wants that particular result. Oxy mentioned Shrinking. It quit after we were a few inches shorter. I suspect that we quit shrinking because one or more of us thought we were "short enough".

When Oxy was alone in his body -- well, as alone as he gets in this body; I suspect he's always been multiple ... but pre-us, anyway -- he listened to TrainTotalJock by accident while trying to decide which of two dream files he wanted to listen to when he only had time for one. TTJ affect him enough that he had a strong attachment for watching sports programming after that one listen. His journal is filled with entries about various sports crises and shit from the period.

A breakthrough which Oxy documented fairly thoroughly happened on Christmas Eve. Oxy was supposed to get some stuff ready for Mom to use in her cooking of the Christmas turkey and various other side dishes. Oxy procrastinated ad then forgot about it ... till he was recording the day's events in his journal. He remembered it then and promptly berated himself in print, including some "choice" remarks like "dumb asshole".

Being called dumb or calling yourself "dumb" is a trigger in TTJ; it makes you happy to have done such a shit-eating, stupid, asshole mistake that someone else recognizes it and calls you on it. So, Oxy was both simultaneously angry with himself for forgetting -- or more accurately, not doing -- something that took the next four hours to do that he was constantly calling himself all sorts of vile names while doing the necessary peeling, grating, slicking, and other mundane food prep matters that his mind was not involved in any of the food prep. It was busy with coming up with new combinations of words to describe how absolutely asinine he had been. Meanwhile his subconscious was turning this into laughter and giggling ... which only pissed him off even more ... which led to more laughter and giggling ....

This allowed the TTJ file to really get its hooks into Oxy. During teh next several months his journal deteriorates to the point where it's almost illegible due to all the spelling errors and his reversing several letters, like 'r' and 's'. (He had to quit being dumb when he realized several months later that Mom's Alzheimer's had progressed to the point where he needed to take over all the household chores, like paying bills, shopping, keeping track of medications, ad nauseum. (There literally was no one else to do this.)

I suggest that everyone for whom the file isn't working any more listen to EMG's Enchanted Keyboard Curse. After it takes effect, which can be helped along by typing something to the effect of I totally accept -- intellectually, logically, emotionally, spiritually, and in every oth4r way possible -- every suggestion contained in the Enchanted Keyboard Curse hypnosis file. The suggestions in the Enchanted Keyboard Curse are written in my cells, engraved upon my mind, and are a core part of my spiritual beliefs. Any attempt to modify, change, remove, or nullify these suggestions fails. This change is permanent. This change is real.

I worked on that statement a lot over the week or so that I was listening to the file. The is as comprehensive about accepting the file with no "wiggle room" for my argumentative mind to do anything other than accept the suggestions.

I'm about ready to test my theory -- that emotional acceptance is necessary for the performance of a file -- by typing how excited I am to be shrinking again. In fact, let's do it here:

I want to shrink to the height of five feet three inches. I am totally enthusiastic about being five foot three inches again. I am shrinking to the height of five feet three inches using the suggestion in Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height as a guide for how the shrinking will take place. This change is permanent. This change is real.

THE END

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on December 26th, 2015, 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jonesj » October 17th, 2015, 4:31 am

The file worked for me.

Get a buzz everyday about thinking "wow, I got small". Love being shorter, even than "short" guys and being toweredby average height guys. Love having to look up at guys I used to have a height advantage over.
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » October 17th, 2015, 4:51 pm

jonesj wrote
This file worked for me. Listening to it as I went to sleep seemed to make the difference.

The file worked for me.

Get a buzz everyday about thinking "wow, I got small". Love being shorter, even than "short" guys and being toweredby average height guys. Love having to look up at guys I used to have a height advantage over.

The file worked for me.

I could not have put my motivation for shrinking any better than you did when you wrote about your reaction earlier in this thread. My motivation is similar, though right now it's phrased in the future tense.

I get a buzz every day when I think, "Wow, I'm gonna be fucking small". I am looking forward to being shorter even than "short" guys and being towered over by average height guys. I am going to love having to look up at guys over whom I used to have a height advantage. There is also one other definite advantage: my gay eyes will be at nipple height on almost all other dudes.

Buying a whole new wardrobe [or two ... or three...] is also going to be a rather satisfying experience. My XXL shirts fit like tents now. I fit very comfortably in an XL shirt now. I hope to go down to L or M or even, I hope, S ... or even XS. [What shirt size are you wearing now, jonesj?]

I'm also certain that my current goal of shrinking to five feet three inches will only satisfy me for a while. Then I'll probably need to be even shorter. I suspects my final goal will be fifty-five (55) inches (four feet seven inches) which is just inside dwarf size. Fifty-five has certain mathematical properties that make it a satisfying number to use as a stopping point.

I also revel in my fetish of being attracted to short dudes. This could be a variation of "becoming what you're attracted to". Every short dude I've been attracted to has been fit and yeah, most of them wrestled in high school. Woof!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » October 25th, 2015, 7:03 pm

So Oxy, I take it this means that you're using the Enchanted Keyboard files to bolster the effects of Shrinking?
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » October 25th, 2015, 9:04 pm

Nice to hear people are still enjoying my file. I would love to hear any stories of how this has worked for you, or if you want help shrinking smaller and smaller, PM me here and we can chat.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » October 25th, 2015, 10:56 pm

STCL wrote
So Oxy, I take it this means that you're using the Enchanted Keyboard files to bolster the effects of Shrinking?

Exactly!

Someone suggested that not every personality wants to shrink to the same height. We've talked about this; the range of what height we consider optimal varies quite a bit. We can use Enchanted Keyboard to help us agree on the height we want to shrink to ... and become emotionally invested in shrinking to that height.

Hopefully we will be even shorter in a short time.

Enchanted Keyboard has many other interesting uses as well. As an example, I've started changing our body to look more Japanese. It was a compromise; I get our body to look more Japanese in exchange for my support of a lower body height. Looking more Japanese goes well with being shorter; the average Japanese male is five feet six inches or five feet seven inches tall. In Japan, we'd be outrageously tall.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby uBun2 » November 9th, 2015, 9:35 pm

I don't mean to necromance this thread, but I'm going to be trying this file out. I'll try listening to it once a day a bit before bed where my mind will hopefully be more laxed and less prone to disturbed, distracting, outside thoughts.

Height at the start of this experiment: 5'11'' (71'' or 180.34 cm)
Set goal height: 3'6'' (42'', 106.68 cm)

I know it is a lofty goal, but I'd rather shoot for a larger change than a smaller one, and I know I want to be very, very small.

After one listen, I came out with the sensation that my laptop screen was noticeably larger, so there is at the very least a real psychological component to the perception of the world that is affected by this.
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » November 9th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Great to hear uBun2, I wish you the greatest success. Please do keep us posted and feel free to pm me with any questions or guidance, or help getting smaller and smaller.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » November 9th, 2015, 11:01 pm

I look forward to seeing your documented shrinkage!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby STCL » December 26th, 2015, 1:36 pm

I went and bought some new pants today, as well as a new belt. I had expected to go down a size in my waist, given i had lost quite a bit of weight recently, but much to my surprise I also went down a size in length! I've gone from a 38x32 to 36x30! I haven't even listened to the file in several months, but this little reminder has definitely made me want to go back to it, and shrink until the 30 length drags on the floor like the 32s did.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 26th, 2015, 7:51 pm

STCL wrote
I went and bought some new pants today, as well as a new belt. I had expected to go down a size in my waist, given i had lost quite a bit of weight recently, but much to my surprise I also went down a size in length! I've gone from a 38x32 to 36x30! I haven't even listened to the file in several months, but this little reminder has definitely made me want to go back to it, and shrink until the 30 length drags on the floor like the 32s did.

I also bought some new pants earlier this month. I bought my usual thirty-inch length. They're not quite dragging on the floor; I still have some clearance, but it's obvious now that I should have bought a shorter inseam. Does anyone know if cuffs are in style now?

This inspires me to listen to the file again as well. Since Curse Enchanted Keyboard is working effectively now, I will reinforce the Shrinking suggestions with Enchanted Keyboard.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » January 5th, 2016, 1:51 pm

Okay, so I'm a bit reluctant to post, but everyone here seems friendly, so what the heck!

Ive started on my shrinking journey recently and wanted a place to chronicle my progress if anyone is interested. I guess I can provide some background.

Height: 6'1" Weight: 171 lbs. Age: 26

I've always just felt too tall; a lot of that likely stems from the fact that I'm submissive and enjoy those types of fantasies. A lot the draw to submission for me is feeling small and weak when compared to the other person. I enjoy that feeling of helplessness and being in a world where everyone and everything is simply bigger than you.

Relationships have been tough because women typically expect me to take charge and be the protector because of my height and athletic build, when on the inside, I just want to feel...insignificant. I want a relationship where I can be the one who needs protection and looks up to others (literally).

So, that's a little history. I don't have a tangible goal in mind. I think at first I just want to see if this works. For starters, I want to get under 6 feet, and if that is a reality, and I'm convinced it's actually happening, I'll make a real goal to shoot for! But at the moment, I just want to be smaller, period. Any amount will do.

I started a few other shrinking files and videos last week and will add this file to the mix. I haven't measured myself yet; I'm kind of nervous to! But I'll let everyone know when I do.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » January 6th, 2016, 7:04 pm

I measured this morning! I just got home from work, but have been excited to post this update all day!

So, now I feel a little foolish for not picking an official start date and taking down as many details as I could. Thinking back, I guess it was around 18 days ago that I began "dabbling" with some shrinking hypnos/suggestions and probably around 13 days ago that I started listening to them with regularity. I loosely measured and weighed myself (as I mentioned) at 6'1" (73 inches) and 171 lbs. I guess I'll just call those my "starting numbers".

Anyways, yesterday I listened to a few shrinking files throughout the day and Height Panel Control hypno at night as I laid in bed. I don't have a ton of experience with hypnosis, but I do consider myself to be a pretty open minded person when it comes to new ideas and I definitely understand the power the psyche can have on our physical body. Given that, I was able to fall into a trance fairly easily. The only other noteworthy thing that happened during the hypno was a tingling sensation in my limbs, but that could have just been from the anticipation. I measured myself this morning and...

72.5 inches! Awesome! And according to many sources, you're the tallest in the morning since your body stretches itself out as you sleep, so it's nice to know that this is my peak height! I definitely am down in height because I know roughly 18 days ago I was right on the 73" mark.

I also took my weight; 170 lbs, though I'm not taking that too much to heart. I fully understand that weight can fluctuate around 5 lbs a day based on food and water consumption, bathroom usage, and water retention from high sodium.

But, overall, I'd say this is a success! In 18 days, I lost 0.5 inches, and most of that time I wasn't taking this too seriously. Now that I have measured proof, I'm excited to really dive into this and focus on my shrinking as an absolute goal.

Starting Height: 73"
Current Height: 72.5"
Goal Height: 60"

I'm not sure if my goal is achievable, or even if it is, how long that will take. But it doesn't matter; I'm setting my benchmark high (or low, if you will) and I'm dedicated to making this happen! I'm so excited, you can't even imagine :)

So, does anyone here have any tips? Suggestions? Any other good files to supplement this one? Others methods of shrinking I should look into?
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » January 12th, 2016, 3:36 pm

Glad to hear of your success from using my file! You are getting smaller and shorter, and becoming miniature. You have the starting evidence to prove it - and now that you realize that it is happening, prepare for the changes to become more and more noticeable for as long as you continue on this path.

The tingling sensation is somewhat common I think, even I have felt when listening to my own file. All of our bodies used to be smaller, in fact we all started from a single cell, we were all once microscopic - we grew until our adult size, programmed in our DNA, was reached, a specific cell count and proportion to our bodies. Why not rewind that track and reduce the number of cells in ourselves if being smaller than our current size feels right?

Please do keep us posted!
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby seesinpinkandwhite » January 15th, 2016, 7:48 am

Hey everyone :) Wanted to post another update! It's been exactly 8 days since my last post measurement and I just got done measuring and weighing, so I wanted to keep everyone in the loop!

And thanks smaller2 for your reply and for your great file! I've been using it twice a day and it's been easier and easier to fall into a trance. I've gotten used to the tingling sensation and, as you mentioned, I like to think of it as my body actively responding to the file and shrinking. It makes the sessions a lot more fun when you're convinced it's working immediately (even if it is a placebo effect).

But, I have some great news to report! My downwards trend has definitely continued. After another measurement and weigh in, I came in at 71.8", which is just under 6 feet! I cannot describe how excited I am; I don't think I've been under 6' since I was 14 years old. This feeling of literally turning back the clock and knowing I'm on track to get smaller and smaller is exhilarating.

I also weighed in at 168 lbs, three lbs under my starting weight. But, again, weight is much more fluid than height and tends to fluctuate within 5 lbs throughout the day, so I'm not taking it as fact just yet. But it is exciting to see the numbers going down regardless!

So far, I don't feel much different. I guess there are some minor things I'm convincing myself of, like my car feels a little roomier when I'm driving or my feet don't hang off of my bed as badly as they used to, but that could just be wishful thinking.

I should mention that I moved back in with my mom about a year ago after my father passed away (and I was going through some financial trouble on top of that). We see each other a lot every day and the strange thing is, that she seems to have taken note of my smaller stature, at least a little.

A few days ago, she asked me if I was sick or had a cold. I said no, that I felt fine. She just said I looked a bit "light headed" and offered to make me some food. She must have noticed something and transcribed it as illness. Which makes sense; if someone doesn't look the same to you, it's not unbelievable that your mind would jump to "Are they sick?" Especially if everything about me appears ever-so-slightly smaller. But she's also a very doting mother, so who knows; she may have just been looking for an excuse to cook me a meal :)

Starting Height: 73"
Current Height: 71.8"
Goal Height: 60"

Starting Weight: 171 lbs
Current Weight: 168 lbs

I'm excited to post again! I'll keep everyone updated if anything exciting happens!
seesinpinkandwhite
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories