Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

Postby noideasforanusername » March 17th, 2021, 4:56 pm

Ok. Just finished listening. I felt the tingles and even heard one or two of my joints cracking !
I really have to fight the envy to measure myself rn because I feel like I shrank already !
I also decided during the listening to set my height down to 150cms. That's 4'11", a foot shorter than my starting height!
I'd love to be a tiny girl !
noideasforanusername

Postby rblender » March 18th, 2021, 3:28 am

Can you point me in the direction of the subliminals you listened to? I really want to get back into this but my current schedule isn't really good for the uninterrupted time I need for the track, so something in the interim to get me started might help.
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby noideasforanusername » March 18th, 2021, 4:01 am

rblender wrote:Can you point me in the direction of the subliminals you listened to? I really want to get back into this but my current schedule isn't really good for the uninterrupted time I need for the track, so something in the interim to get me started might help.

Wow... There is... A lot of subs. Lately, i used : https://youtu.be/3pQSDa-vFPI
But I have a feeling that THIS hypnosis is way more powerful!
noideasforanusername

Postby rblender » March 18th, 2021, 6:44 am

Thanks. Yeah, I'm sure listening to this regularly would be more effective, but as of right now I'm either too busy to actively listen to a non-subliminal, or I'm lying down in bed tired enough that I just pass out if I try to trance.
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby noideasforanusername » March 18th, 2021, 2:48 pm

Ok guys, i know I was not supposed to post that soon, but... I just measured myself... This morning, i was equal height to my lowest mark on the wall, which means that contrary to everyday, i haven't grown overnight (you grow as you sleep because you stop slouching as you slowly do during the day).
And tonight, when I decided to measure myself again... Well, either I'm doing it really wrong, or I have already lost practically one inch !
I'm DEFINITELY shorter, and will keep listening, either overnight (maybe I'll try to loop it ?), or during the day, but at least once a day !
Starting height : 5'10½" (estimated)
Goal height : 4'11"
Current height : 5'9½" (estimated)
noideasforanusername

Postby smaller2 » March 21st, 2021, 7:36 pm

Hi noideaforausername, glad my file is working very well for you.
Your body needs to become smaller, and it's happening right now.
Feel how your body is shrinking away, smaller and smaller, and consider that it might actually feel good.
The better it feels, the more you notice it, the stronger the shrinking gets within and all through your body.
Think about this, feel it happen - and enjoy. Looking forward to more updates
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby katiekt » December 4th, 2021, 7:18 pm

Long time lurker, first time poster on this site. This thread, and the people posting in it, have intrigued me to try out this file seriously and see how it will go. I'm planning on giving it a listen every evening before bed when I'm able, and will give it until the turn of the new year to see if it's affecting me at all. My goal height is ambitious, but I'll be happy with any movement towards it, to be honest. Losing a couple of inches would be nice, but losing enough that it becomes really noticeable would be a dream come true (though I have no idea how to explain it away)!

I'll post again if there's any noticeable change in my height over the next month or, failing that, leave a post saying this file didn't work for me :( Here's hoping!

Starting height: 6'2"
Current height: 6'2"
Goal height: 5'4"
katiekt

Postby aaboy » March 16th, 2022, 4:49 pm

Hello katiekt and noideasforanusername have you gotten any shorter? and if so was it proportional?
aaboy

Postby rblender » June 8th, 2022, 11:31 am

Anyone make any recent progress?
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » April 12th, 2024, 5:23 pm

Time to revive this old thread.

A couple weeks ago I decided to try shrinking again.
I started with my original file, then dug up older unreleased bits and pieces.
Just about 2 weeks straight of listening twice a day, sometimes for a couple hours at bed and such.
Found myself writing some shrinking and size related affirmations on paper almost every day. Sometimes quite a few per day.

Halfway into the first week I checked my starting height: 5' 8.5"
The tallest I ever was before making the hypnosis file (up to 15 years ago) was 5' 11".
And just now, around the same time of day, I'm maybe 1/4" shorter? WIth my setup it's hard to tell.
People can grow or shrink about 1/2" from morning to evening anyways.

BUT ...
My shoes definitely feel looser as if I've gone down half a size at least. Lots of room to wiggle my toes. Had to tie them tighter earlier today.
The sleeves of my shirts seem looser on my arms, and begin to slide down my wrists towawrds my palms.
On two button down shirts at least, I had to button the sleeve collar to the tighter fit.
Seems like I can almost fasten the collar button on a couple shirts too, comfortably, which I could not before.
My pants legs feel baggier on me too.
My waist doesn't hold up the pants as they used to. Without a belt or suspenders they just drop right down
The lowest part of my pants leg it starting to pool over my shoes.
Without shoes I'm almost stepping on the backs of them.

So perhaps height loss will start soon! I remember some posts of those who listened for a month or more.
I plan to keep on going with this until perhaps the end of may, shrink every day
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby thomt » April 25th, 2024, 9:01 pm

I really want you to have a lot more success shrinking. If you do, maybe there is hope for me too.
thomt

Previous

Return to Success Stories