Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby STCL » April 27th, 2014, 11:01 pm

lol Oxy you're getting taller. We're the same height now! Kinda sucks, since you were so looking forward togetting shorter. I wouldn't give up on the Shrinkig fukle, but I wouldn't set your target eight any shorter, since your body will be balancing itself out as it goes along. fuck where aws I going with this... uuuuuuuh shit I forgot. kay so yra have fun and keeep gong and stuff.

(again post is unedited so the effects of EasyIdiot can be seen. Holy crap my brain melted orethna I had expected, and I still technically have 5 hours before I "wake up". Kinda scary to see what tHAT's like)
Current height: 6'1"
Goal height: 5'7"
Starting height: 6'2"
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 27th, 2014, 11:52 pm

Applause for the effects of Easy Idiot! Maybe i should use it ...

I was originally thinking of sixty-seven (Dad's height). Then it was sixty-three (Mom's height). Then maybe sixty inches. Then I thought I was stuck at sixty-nine (which wouldn't have been bad, since it was at lest a sexy number). Now ...? I have no idea what's going on ... or what height I will end up at!
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby smaller2 » April 28th, 2014, 6:08 pm

Dang, sorry to hear about your growth Oxdude. Or glad to head about it?

I am not clear if you want to shrink, or if you want to grow? I think if you keep listening to the prepubescent file, during the time you go through puberty, your body will naturally get taller.

If you really want to get your body to a state before you entered puberty, do that first, then listen to my shrinking file afterwards.

I think it makes sense to either change your physical age and get the effect of growing through a second puberty - only then to get shorter again of course as your body retreats down to your pre-pubertal heght - Or, if you just want to shrink down and not change your age, you can pick that path. But if growth hormone is going through your body, then it doesn't make sense to try and shrink at the same time.

In regards to my file for growing back, it is intended to restore your former height - any or all of it. It is specific to reversing the effects of my shrinking file, using the same control panel theme. It is not intended to make you taller than you were, at least I don't recall including that. But then as with most suggestions, you can usually cheat a little and hear and enable what you want to happen.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 28th, 2014, 9:54 pm

smaller wrote:
Dang, sorry to hear about your growth Oxdude. Or glad to head about it?

If I understand the Curse Prepubescent file correctly, once it starts, it will keep working until either you are prepubescent or you listen to the Curse Removal file a sufficient number of times. And you can't buy the Curse Removal file for "at least six months".

However, that "at least six months" in the file could refer to either the time since you first listened ... or it may be six months after the last time you listen to it. The file is obscure on this point; it just says "you can't even think of having the curse removed for at least the next six months". Doe someone else have an opinion on the time frame given that information? Nevertheless, since I started listening on March 16, 2014, I'm stuck with becoming prepubescent and/or growing until the middle of September (perhaps longer).

I thought that Shrinking and Curse Prepubescent would be synergistic. I did not anticipate growing. In fact, I believed that the growth plates in my bones had closed. Perhaps they haven't as a result of my epilepsy medications' interference. In that case, I could easily grow past my original height. I suspect I will.

I think that, regardless of my desires, that I'm stuck with getting younger and going through puberty for at least six months. With no reason to get a test for HGH, I can only guess that HGH is surging through my body. But anecdotal evidence seem to indicate that testosterone and HGH are present in larger-than-normal amounts. A younger -- and healthier (and perhaps more muscular and/or less fat) -- body would be good, though.

I'm sure it wouldn't take too much to rewrite your file to make it do more than restore the original height. Just add a few notches above the original height and the ability to push above your original height. Or if you has shrunk too much, to add a few inches without going back to your original height.

I'm definitely going to keep following this forum thread regardless of which file I need to postpone using.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » May 2nd, 2014, 4:22 pm

It seems people have stopped cluing in that I may be shorter and have gotten used to my height, so I might restart listening to the file. Sadly, I don't have a way to measure my height anymore, since I had to return the tape measure I borrowed, coz my father needed it... I might pick one up tomorrow from work
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » May 2nd, 2014, 8:26 pm

Um quick question has anyone else felt like they are shorter but when you measure your height there wasn't any change? I have been feeling like that recently so I'm wondering if it something like a psychological effect that means that the file is work in some small ways?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby STCL » May 3rd, 2014, 5:07 am

Yeah, devin, that's part of the effect. While i was actively listening, i was also becoming more and more aware of how big the world really is, even on days where i hadn't lost any height.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » May 3rd, 2014, 9:05 pm

yes i have also experienced from my own file, feeling as if i was shorter, but then measuring to see that i am not actually significantly shorter.

it may help to resist the urge to measure your height and go by other ways to notice a change in size. such as clothes getting noticably too big or no longer being able to see over the top of something
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » May 3rd, 2014, 9:15 pm

smaller2 wrote:yes i have also experienced from my own file, feeling as if i was shorter, but then measuring to see that i am not actually significantly shorter.

it may help to resist the urge to measure your height and go by other ways to notice a change in size. such as clothes getting noticably too big or no longer being able to see over the top of something

That happened to me with the fridge, which i can no longer see over
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » May 4th, 2014, 1:31 am

Thanks for letting me know I wasn't the only one that felt like that I'll keep you all posted if I noticed anything else down the road.
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 4th, 2014, 5:32 am

devin wrote:
Um quick question has anyone else felt like they are shorter but when you measure your height there wasn't any change? I have been feeling like that recently so I'm wondering if it something like a psychological effect that means that the file is work in some small ways?

Yes, I believe I wrote about some of the ways I discovered I was smaller.

I felt I had walked a longer distance in the grocery story. The grocery store hadn't grown, but I had shrunk. One time I felt I had shrunk and discovered I couldn't touch the ceiling any more. Or see over the top of the fridge.

The bed felt bigger; it actually is a bit bigger in comparison to my height. When I shrink a few more inches, my full size mattress will be as big to me as a queen size mattress (if you're talking about the ratio of my height to the length of the mattress).

To get the measurement of how much bigger your world has grown, the formula

[(original height/current height)^3]/100

gives the percentage of how much bigger your world is in relation to your size now.

If you take the inverse of that formula -- [(current height/past height)^3]/100 -- it explains why your "old" bedroom seems to much smaller now. It's because the scale you measure things with -- your height -- has grown, so your world has shrunk.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » May 5th, 2014, 11:01 am

Happy Shrinko de Mayo everyone! Let's bust out some tequilla and party like it's mexico!
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 7th, 2014, 7:30 am

I just got back from a doctor's appointment. When the nurse came into the examination room, I was fumbling with the height measurement on the scale. The nurse asked what I was doing. I said, "I haven't been measured in a long time and I'm curious what my height is now." So she measured me. Her measurement of my height is seventy inches (70 inches). We can safely say this is an unbiased measurement.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » May 7th, 2014, 8:11 am

What was your height originally? I've forgotten . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » May 7th, 2014, 8:29 am

An unbiased measurement is pretty much proof that the file works, even though those of us who have listened already knew that it works... I should probably do that too, and since I'm sick I have the perfect excuse!
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 7th, 2014, 6:33 pm

oxdude wrote:
I just got back from a doctor's appointment. When the nurse came into the examination room, I was fumbling with the height measurement on the scale. The nurse asked what I was doing. I said, "I haven't been measured in a long time and I'm curious what my height is now." So she measured me. Her measurement of my height is seventy inches (70 inches). We can safely say this is an unbiased measurement.

Alien wrote:
What was your height originally? I've forgotten . . .

STCL wrote:
An unbiased measurement is pretty much proof that the file works

My original height -- as listed on my Driver's License -- was seventy-two inches (72 inches).

Yes, an unbiased measurement is proof that the files works ... but each of us knew that already, didn't we? We didn't need "proof".
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » May 8th, 2014, 3:39 am

After measuring myself three times in three different ways (this morning), i appear to also be 70 inches tall, which technically meams i should be sweing a number under 70 later tpday.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 8th, 2014, 4:05 am

STCL wrote:
After measuring myself three times in three different ways (this morning), i appear to also be 70 inches tall, which technically meams i should be sweing a number under 70 later tpday.

I probably should be under seventy inches as well since I was wearing shoes when I was measured. I think these shoes add about one-half inch to my height.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » May 8th, 2014, 6:00 pm

[quote="oxdude"]
I probably should be under seventy inches as well since I was wearing shoes when I was measured. I think these shoes add about one-half inch to my height.

eeeew take those bitches off and try again!
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 9th, 2014, 8:17 pm

oxdude wrote:

STCL wrote:
eeeew take those bitches off and try again!

It would be neither an official measurement nor an impartial measurement. I'll wait until my next doctor's appointment to get measured again. (Relax, it's only a few more weeks.)
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby smaller2 » May 12th, 2014, 5:21 pm

Today I did notice the feeling of the shrinking happening at work and even when driving. Even a little now just thinking and writing about it.

My shirt sleeves are over my wrists and the base of my palm (i wear the same five shirts each work day for years and laundry weekends) and my pants seemed looser too. Not sure about shorter but it feels like shrinking.

It was enough to get me thinking about another script for a better file. At least i'm thinking about it...
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » May 12th, 2014, 9:30 pm

I haven't listen to this as much I need to get back into listening to it ( currently listening to it.) it hard to for me got so much to catch up on etc I'm going to loop it tonight
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 12th, 2014, 11:39 pm

devin wrote:
I haven't listen to this as much I need to get back into listening to it ( currently listening to it.) it hard to for me got so much to catch up on etc I'm going to loop it tonight

I have been listening to this and not to Curse Prepubescent. I can hopefully get this working again, because I really enjoy that shrinking feeling! It was so much fun to wake up and find what else had grown during the night while I shrank. What will be taller than me today?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 5HA99Y » May 13th, 2014, 12:57 am

oxdude wrote:
devin wrote:

I have been listening to this and not to Curse Prepubescent. I can hopefully get this working again, because I really enjoy that shrinking feeling! It was so much fun to wake up and find what else had grown during the night while I shrank. What will be taller than me today?

I wonder how I can sleep while playing this in the back ground I move a lot in my sleep any ideas?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 13th, 2014, 3:11 am

devin wrote:
I wonder how I can sleep while playing this in the back ground I move a lot in my sleep any ideas?

Burn a mp3 disk for a mp3 player. Put one speaker on each side of your bed. Hook up a mp3 player to them. Put mp3 player on repeat. Cue the file you want to listen to. Fall asleep while listening to file.

When you get up, do not bother turning mp3 player off. Let the file repeat in the background. This gives the added benefit of a sort of subliminal version as well as what reinforcing what you listened to while you slept.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » May 14th, 2014, 12:30 pm

Someone once asked how small can you get with these files, well I think I have an answer. You see, I, uh, "convinced" a friend to listen to the file and set his height to 3'5. He decided to humour me, not believing that the file works. It's been little more than a week, and he now stands at around 3'8, when he used to be 5'6. I wish I could show you pictures, but at his request I have agreed not to post them. You may choose to not believe me, if you wish. That is your choice, and I will not argue.

You see, the real potency of the file, how it was able to work so fast, is because he did not believe that it would work, and when it did, he refused to accept it. Eventually, disbelief turned into disgust, disgust turned into fear, but all the while, he was RESISTING the shrinking. The file has a clause in place that, should the listener resist the effects (or even attempt to), the shrinking would happen faster. Effectively, by trying to slow the effects down, he did nothing but speed them up. It definitely didn't help that he didn't stop listening to the file, though...

In this regard, I think the file is most effective on somebody that doesn't want the effects, but it CAN for sure shrink you below four feet. Will I try it myself, no probably not, but I have finally hit 69.5", which I'm quite happy about :D
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » May 14th, 2014, 12:40 pm

Isn't that resisting the file? Hmm....[/quote]
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby STCL » May 14th, 2014, 12:45 pm

psiboi1977 wrote:Isn't that resisting the file? Hmm....

the file can only shrink you to your target height, do as long as I don't set my target height that low, I won't have the risk of shrinking that far. Shrinking to MY target height, though? Easy enough, yeah. The effects get stronger with every listen, so not listening for a long time will reduce or even nullify the effects.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » May 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Can you at least give us some background on this "friend"? How old is he? what's his genetics like? Did he have really tall parents or were they really mild stature?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby smaller2 » May 14th, 2014, 6:58 pm

STCL wrote: You see, I, uh, "convinced" a friend to listen to the file and set his height to 3'5. He decided to humour me, not believing that the file works. It's been little more than a week, and he now stands at around 3'8, when he used to be 5'6. .... Will I try it myself, no probably not, but I have finally hit 69.5", which I'm quite happy about :D

Congrats on your success, and on getting another to shrink!

Very interesting on your friend getting so small so fast! My file does say at least a quarter of an inch in the time you listen to the file (about one hour) and if he has been doing that every hour then... wow! ff it really got him to shrink an inch every four hours, or six inches a day, he would have been 5 ft nothing the next day, 4 ft 6 the day after that, then 4 ft even, then I imagine he is approaching 3 ft 6 and soon his target height...

You know, I wonder if he noticed my instructions in the file about pulling the size control down, hearing that every time he listens - and with each repeated listen maybe not even realizing that he has been setting his size gradually shorter and shorter :) see if next time he thinks about that and focuses a bit, if he can picture the control panel in his mind, seeing the setting, and just how small he is going to end up now!
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 15th, 2014, 5:51 am

STCL wrote
Someone once asked how small can you get with these files, well I think I have an answer. You see, I, uh, "convinced" a friend to listen to the file and set his height to 3'5. He decided to humour me, not believing that the file works. It's been little more than a week, and he now stands at around 3'8, when he used to be 5'6. I wish I could show you pictures, but at his request I have agreed not to post them.

Wow! I mean ... ? ?*whistle*? ? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

I'd love to know bit more about your friend. How did you end up telling him about the file? Were you explaining how you shrunk, then he said he didn't believe you so he said he'd show you that it didn't work? And he agreed to listen?

What is his job? Were his parents tall or of moderate height? If he had kids, how tall are they? And yes, his age would be interesting to know as well. Hmm ... as long as he's below four feet, you might suggest that he listen to Curse Prepubescent.

How pissed is he? I hope he wasn't on a basketball team.

I know you agreed not to post pix, but would you mind sharing them with those of us what are interested if we agree not to share them? I'm know I'd love to see the pix ... my e-mail is oxdude at yahoo dot com. A pic of the two of you together would be interesting.

He's two-thirds the size of what he used to be. And damn, his world is a lot bigger, over three times bigger. To be precise, his world is 3.375 times bigger! How has he explained this to others? Is he shopping in the boys section now? All those cute little boy clothes ... and shoes ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby psiboi1977 » May 15th, 2014, 6:46 am

Imagine if there was a growing file with this sort of power and someone listened to it for the same amount of time. .. How tall might they be compared to this small man. ..? Wow!

I wonder if there ever will be a file like that for growing taller. ..
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 15th, 2014, 6:58 am

psiboi wrote
Imagine if there was a growing file with this sort of power and someone listened to it for the same amount of time. .. How tall might they be compared to this small man. ..? Wow!

I wonder if there ever will be a file like that for growing taller. ..

Wooooooooooow! Instant basketball team! Just add listeners.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » May 15th, 2014, 8:01 am

For those of you interested in his background, he's a roughly 25 year old software developer. He is caucasian. From what he tells me, his parents were average height (though average is relative).

You know, I wonder if he noticed my instructions in the file about pulling the size control down, hearing that every time he listens - and with each repeated listen maybe not even realizing that he has been setting his size gradually shorter and shorter see if next time he thinks about that and focuses a bit, if he can picture the control panel in his mind, seeing the setting, and just how small he is going to end up now!

He set his target height to 3'5, and from what I know he hasn't changed that at all.

I'd love to know bit more about your friend. How did you end up telling him about the file? Were you explaining how you shrunk, then he said he didn't believe you so he said he'd show you that it didn't work? And he agreed to listen?

I am a devious little jerk. Basically we started sexting and I told him I would love to do it with a midget, and he said he was practically one already. One thing lead to another, I turned into a super-dom for all of three hours, and then he started listening to the file on loop.

How pissed is he? I hope he wasn't on a basketball team.

He's pretty pissed off, especially when I explained to him that simply listening to the reversal file wouldn't grow him back up. You need to consume mass to gain mass, and he's lost a LOT of mass. He bounces between loving his new height and hating his new height. So far, it hasn't ruined our relationship.

A pic of the two of you together would be interesting.

That one's hard since he lives about a thousand miles away.

I would like to reiterate; growing is much more difficult than shrinking, because you need to consume mass and absorb it. This is much more difficult than losing mass, since the body isn't as adept at making itself bigger as it is making itself smaller.

Any other questions?
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 16th, 2014, 11:25 am

STCL wrote:[/b]
He's a roughly 25 year old software developer. He is caucasian.

He's pretty pissed off, especially when I explained to him that simply listening to the reversal file wouldn't grow him back up. You need to consume mass to gain mass, and he's lost a LOT of mass. He bounces between loving his new height and hating his new height. So far, it hasn't ruined our relationship.

One thing lead to another, I turned into a super-dom for all of three hours, and then he started listening to the file on loop.

Well, at least being a software engineer is not something dependent on his height or appearance. Being a midget might even help him get more jobs, since he's now a minority. I'm not sure if that's a protected minority.

Well, he's currently -- at 3'8" -- 8/27ths [exactly 29.629629... (the ...629... keeps repeating) %] of his original height. So he's going to have to eat 3.375 times his current volume in food to gain back what he lost besides the normal few thousand calories to sustain his size. I'm sure he's not going to grow back to his original size in the time he shrunk. He may not be able to grow back at all. He is past puberty, so his bone plates probably have closed.

One thing led to another ... Been there done that. Yes, they're still speaking to me, too.

Some information: Since he is under 4'10", he falls under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Some things -- like using an ATM and driving a car -- may be extremely difficult. You might want to give him this link: http://www.lpaonline.org/faq-

Little People of America (LPA) defines dwarfism as a medical or genetic condition that usually results in an adult height of 4'10" or shorter, among both men and women, although in some cases a person with a dwarfing condition may be slightly taller than that.The average height of an adult with dwarfism is 4’0, but typical heights range from 2’8 to 4’8.

I have no idea how he's going to explain his loss of height to places like the DPW and his doctor. As for explaining this to the LPA, I 'd love to be a fly on the wall when he explains he became a LP because of a hypnosis file.

He bounces between loving his new height and hating his new height. Well, yeah. I can understand that. After I lost my initial inches and my legs were aching due to having a shorter stride (and inseam), yeah, I was wondering what the hell I did to myself ... and how much replacing my clothes would cost ... not only the final set of clothes, but also how many intermediate sets of new clothes I'd have to buy (and how much this would all cost).

That one's hard since he lives about a thousand miles away. Dude, you told him that you always fantasized about doing it with a midget! Then you talked him into this so you could have a possibility to fulfill your fantasy. You can at least try to fulfill the fantasy ... if he will let you.

I hope his name isn't Baggins, Took, or Brandywine. I bet he's going to be called a hobbit ... as a long time LotR fan, I'm thinking of gong under 4'10" ...!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » May 16th, 2014, 12:14 pm

The fact that he's english doesn't help his hobbitesque appearance one bit XD
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 17th, 2014, 12:03 am

STCL wrote:
The fact that he's english doesn't help his hobbitesque appearance one bit XD

:lol: English :lol: + :lol: short :lol: + :lol: adorable :lol: = :lol: hobbit :lol:

*wipes away tears* sorry ... :oops:
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 5HA99Y » May 17th, 2014, 9:43 pm

Still no change in height losted I still at my norm height the small I get down to is (according to my gym time check ) is 69.25. What you guys done to help speed it up or work aid it any tips?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 18th, 2014, 5:22 am

devin wrote:
Still no change in height losted I still at my norm height the small I get down to is (according to my gym time check ) is 69.25. What you guys done to help speed it up or work aid it any tips?

My only suggestion is to listen to the file more often. And relax. Forget about obsessively measuring yourself every hour or so.

The file does contain suggestions that if you resist shrinking, you will shrink faster. However, first you want to proof you've shrunk. So wait to resits until after you've noticeably shrunk.

Don't obsess over if you will shrink. You will.

And this will be a sign unto you: you will notice ... something ... has changed, but you're not sure what. You have been walking, you think/feel that you have walked more distance than you should have ... but you've walked this route many times before and you haven't gone any further than normal.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on May 21st, 2014, 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diode168 » May 20th, 2014, 9:05 pm

A bit impatient but any updates?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby STCL » May 22nd, 2014, 8:22 pm

I think i'm gonna power listen to the file, shrink down to my target height for a few days, then grow back to normal. I kinda miss being over six feet, but i really wanna try being 5'7
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » May 22nd, 2014, 9:32 pm

Is there like a file opposite to this? like a get taller one that actually works?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Chibisuke » May 22nd, 2014, 10:38 pm

maybe its just me, but has anyone thought about trying to go back to school if you shrink small enough and use pre-pubescent to look young enough (i suppose you'd need forged documents.)

as i'd love to do that since becomming disabled, and so much free time and no job, theres many days i dream of being in school! it'd give me something to do.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » May 23rd, 2014, 6:27 am

Chibisuke wrote:maybe its just me, but has anyone thought about trying to go back to school if you shrink small enough and use pre-pubescent to look young enough (i suppose you'd need forged documents.)

as i'd love to do that since becomming disabled, and so much free time and no job, theres many days i dream of being in school! it'd give me something to do.

Oxdude would know more about that, since he's using both files. I dunno how well it works, but go ahead and try, and power to you if it does :D
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » May 24th, 2014, 6:29 am

After a few days of listening to the reversal file and having an increased apetite, i measured myself this morning and found that i am 6'0 in the morning. It definately feels weird, and my spacial awareness is all fucked up
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 24th, 2014, 6:29 am

outkast wrote{/b]
Is there like a file opposite to this? like a get taller one that actually works?

CycoMelody wrote a PAY FILE on growing taller -- Curse Taller. It's $20.00 I have no information on whether it works . There are no Forum Threads that I can find concerning it. There are some comments but no actual reports on whether it works.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » May 24th, 2014, 6:46 am

chibi wrote:
maybe its just me, but has anyone thought about trying to go back to school if you shrink small enough and use pre-pubescent to look young enough (i suppose you'd need forged documents.)

STCL wrote:
Oxdude would know more about that, since he's using both files. I dunno how well it works, but go ahead and try, and power to you if it does :-D

So far, I haven't gotten Curse Prepubescent to work that well. Maybe it's me. I'm used to looking at my own face in a mirror, I'm not sure I'd notice little changes. Maybe if I had old pictures and some new pictures to compare them with, I'd notice changes (or someone else would).

Going back to school -- college at least -- would be fun. I'm sure I'd be extremely bored in high school or junior high. I can't imagine needing to read some of the *execrable* books we read in high school again. Or memorizing lists of prepositions. Or whatever.

However, going back to school as a girl ... yeah, that'd be fun. Some completely new classes ... and some interesting ideas of dating other teen guys. Even a jock or two. Hmm .... chibi, you have a great idea here.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » May 24th, 2014, 7:47 am

STCL wrote:After a few days of listening to the reversal file and having an increased apetite, i measured myself this morning and found that i am 6'0 in the morning. It definately feels weird, and my spacial awareness is all fucked up

What's the reversal file?
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 24th, 2014, 7:53 am

KIY wrote:

STCL wrote:
After a few days of listening to the reversal file and having an increased apetite, i measured myself this morning and found that i am 6'0 in the morning. It definately feels weird, and my spacial awareness is all fucked up

I understand -- sort of -- you missing being taller, but really? Growing back? You didn't even get down to your target height! In my opinion, missing your extra height is sort of like being nostalgic for the chicken pox or the mumps.

In fact, what is the reversal file? I missed that little nugget until KIY pointed it out.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » May 24th, 2014, 9:41 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
KIY wrote:

STCL wrote:

I understand -- sort of -- you missing being taller, but really? Growing back? You didn't even get down to your target height! In my opinion, missing your extra height is sort of like being nostalgic for the chicken pox or the mumps.

In fact, what is the reversal file? I missed that little nugget until KIY pointed it out.

I had to ask smaller2 to send it to me.
i tend to go through "phases" where i want one thing really badly. Being short was that desire. The desire kinda faded. It was fun being smaller, but i got bored and I need my height and my strength for work, so i decided to grow back. And maybe try to edit the regrowth file so that it is just GROWTH
STCL
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories