Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby OxyFemboi » May 24th, 2014, 9:50 am

STCL wrote:
I had to ask smaller2 to send it to me.
i tend to go through "phases" where i want one thing really badly. Being short was that desire. The desire kinda faded. It was fun being smaller, but i got bored and I need my height and my strength for work, so i decided to grow back. And maybe try to edit the regrowth file so that it is just GROWTH

Bro, that sounds like an intriguing idea. Shrink for the smaller waist and torso, then grow (but not proportionally) so you have a smaller waist and a thinner "runner's bod". Then shrink again to the height you want.

Your hobbit friend is going to be so pissed at you.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby psiboi1977 » May 24th, 2014, 11:27 am

STCL if you do that, I might be interested. .. There is another growth file on here that doesn't seem to show as promising results as smaller2's shrinking file
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » May 24th, 2014, 4:28 pm

STCL wrote:

I had to ask smaller2 to send it to me.
i tend to go through "phases" where i want one thing really badly. Being short was that desire. The desire kinda faded. It was fun being smaller, but i got bored and I need my height and my strength for work, so i decided to grow back. And maybe try to edit the regrowth file so that it is just GROWTH

Thanks. I'd be interested in the edited rerowth file, if you do make it.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 25th, 2014, 1:17 am

KIY wrote:
Thanks. I'd be interested in the edited rerowth file, if you do make it.

Yeah, I would be in interested in the modified regrowth file as well. If you make it, post it so we can get it free, please. Luggywolf26 -- Luggy -- does this with his Jocking hypnofiles for members of the Yahoo Group AtCoachsFeet so we don't have to wait six months or so for the file to become non-Premium. Many of us are jocking ourselves on a budget. I'm sure those of us interested in growing/shrinking work under the same or similar financial constraints as well.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » May 25th, 2014, 4:49 am

weeeeeeeeeee mood swings I wanna shrink again XD except this time I'm gonna set my target height to 4'0 (48 inches) once while in trance and then just loop the file throughout the day, and see what happens. I am basically trying to recreate the effects that my friend had.
Current height: 6'1"
Goal height: 5'7"
Starting height: 6'2"
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » May 25th, 2014, 9:34 am

STCL wrote:weeeeeeeeeee mood swings I wanna shrink again XD except this time I'm gonna set my target height to 4'0 (48 inches) once while in trance and then just loop the file throughout the day, and see what happens. I am basically trying to recreate the effects that my friend had.

Now I really WOULD love to see a photographic progression of you doing that!

Perhaps you could ask someone to take a photo of you each week (or however long it takes to see a noticable effect each time) to show us on here?
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » May 25th, 2014, 1:39 pm

Small1sh wrote:
STCL wrote:weeeeeeeeeee mood swings I wanna shrink again XD except this time I'm gonna set my target height to 4'0 (48 inches) once while in trance and then just loop the file throughout the day, and see what happens. I am basically trying to recreate the effects that my friend had.

Now I really WOULD love to see a photographic progression of you doing that!

Perhaps you could ask someone to take a photo of you each week (or however long it takes to see a noticable effect each time) to show us on here?

Who said anything about doing this for weeks? I'll be doing this for a few days at maximum, i don't want to actually shrink to 4'0
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » May 25th, 2014, 2:57 pm

wow good to hear people are still having fun with this, and that my regrowth file works.

yes, anyone who has shrunk from my original file and now wants to grow back, message me and tell me details of how small you got and evidence thereof (or post them here) and i can email you the regrowth file.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » May 25th, 2014, 3:20 pm

Not gonna lie, but i want to see someone shrink to 6 inches small. I don't know why... but i find the idea of being this small to be very arousing.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 26th, 2014, 11:54 am

STCL wrote:
weeeeeeeeeee mood swings I wanna shrink again XD except this time I'm gonna set my target height to 4'0 (48 inches) once while in trance and then just loop the file throughout the day, and see what happens. I am basically trying to recreate the effects that my friend had.

Bro, arrange to get a picture taken daily, maybe in front of something like those lines that show up in Mug Shots, especially if you try to resist as your friend did.

STCL wrote:
Who said anything about doing this for weeks? I'll be doing this for a few days at maximum, i don't want to actually shrink to 4'0

LOL ... if you do what your hobbit friend did, you WILL be four feet within a week! :razz: Don't say I didn't warn you! How long did it take to recover the few inches you lost?

STCL wrote:
Not gonna lie, but i want to see someone shrink to 6 inches small. I don't know why... but i find the idea of being this small to be very arousing.

You're thinking of becoming a Ken doll? Dude, Ken doesn't have any genitals; he only has a smooth crotch. I'm not sure anyone can get that short without reverting to being a baby. Really, there has to be a limit somewhere. I suspect it's somewhere near three feet or so ... maybe the size you are when you're four or five years old.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on May 27th, 2014, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby CyrilMtl » May 26th, 2014, 7:42 pm

Does your genital shrink the same way as your height ?
or are you becoming a hobbit with a horse dick ? ;)
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 26th, 2014, 8:26 pm

cyril wrote:
Does your genital shrink the same way as your height ?
or are you becoming a hobbit with a horse dick ? ;-)

If you had bothered to read the Shrinking file description, you would have seen that the file shrinks you in proportion. Think of a scale model; all parts are exactly the same proportions as before, but the entire model is smaller in every dimension. It's not an analogy; it's a perfect description of what the file does.

If your height is six feet zero and you shrink to five feet nine, a six inch cock will lose one-quarter inch of length. However you won't notice it since your hands and legs and everything else has shrunk in exactly the same proportion as your cock has. You will notice it when you actually measure it with a ruler or measuring tape ... but it will be exactly proportional to everything else of your body.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 5HA99Y » May 26th, 2014, 9:01 pm

CyrilMtl wrote:Does your genital shrink the same way as your height ?
or are you becoming a hobbit with a horse dick ? ;)

That would be extremely hot to me I wouldn't mind that ;)
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby STCL » May 28th, 2014, 4:32 am

Progress report: Because work keeps me exhausted and I kind of just fall asleep with the file playing, I have no idea how often I've listened. Shrinking appears to be happening at its normal rate for me, putting me back down to ~70 inches. It probably would be smaller, but my supervisor pissed me off yesterday so I kind of drowned my sorrows in Watch Dogs rather than listen.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » June 1st, 2014, 10:55 pm

Still trying to get a lot of success but nothing so far I'm trying to do what the hobbit guy did to see if it would work like that on me so far nothing
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » June 2nd, 2014, 1:06 am

devin wrote:
Still trying to get a lot of success but nothing so far I'm trying to do what the hobbit guy did to see if it would work like that on me so far nothing

If I recall correctly, the hobbit guy was listening to the file but actively resisting what it was doing to him.

I'm not sure how you'd do that. Actively disbelieving the file works?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 5HA99Y » June 2nd, 2014, 1:28 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
devin wrote:

If I recall correctly, the hobbit guy was listening to the file but actively resisting what it was doing to him.

I'm not sure how you'd do that. Actively disbelieving the file works?

That what I figured he did maybe his friend can tell us what he did ?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby STCL » June 2nd, 2014, 4:08 am

It's not jist the disbelief, it was the desire to NOT shrink and addiction to the file that did it to him.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » June 2nd, 2014, 9:38 pm

Over the course of this month of June I am going to listen to one file - STCL's edited version of my shrinking file, where it is sped up and the awaken part taken off such that its looped. Going to loop it every night with a pair of speakers on either side of the headboard of my bed. Target size is what feels right for me which is 30 inches or 2 and a half ft.

Will post progress here as it happens.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » June 2nd, 2014, 9:43 pm

smaller2 wrote:Over the course of this month of June I am going to listen to one file - STCL's edited version of my shrinking file, where it is sped up and the awaken part taken off such that its looped. Going to loop it every night with a pair of speakers on either side of the headboard of my bed. Target size is what feels right for me which is 30 inches or 2 and a half ft.

Will post progress here as it happens.

Good luck, can to share what you look like currently? I like to try his too if he willing to share it. I need to get my speakers around my bed. Well I got some headphone over the ear kind that the cord is long enough to sleep with it on me
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby smaller2 » June 4th, 2014, 3:22 pm

i plan to take pictures and measurements but i got a bit of a stomach thing, so that's delayed. it will still be a month long experiment.

some info: starting height 5 ft 9, 254 pounds, Caucasian male 38 yrs. I will also check limb length and diameter as well as torso to see where the shrinking happens.

- update - this afternoon I listened to STCL's sped up version of the file on loop, and after dozing off to sleep then as i was becoming more alert, agreeing with everything in the file - i felt the shrinking waves quite strongly. like a presence pushing down and pulling in on my body, tingling, and each muscle group tightening up as the wave vibrated and squeezed the size out of me.

has anyone else experienced the muscle tightening as the shrink waves go through? have you been able to find a way to not tighten the muscles, but to be more submissive and let your body remain relaxed as this powerful shrinking force dominates you?
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » June 4th, 2014, 9:54 pm

I only ever experienced that once, and it was in the middle of a lucid dream on the one night I decided to loop the file
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby Chibisuke » June 6th, 2014, 5:11 pm

i havent had any further sucess than from gowning from 5'5 to 5'4, i'm trying everyday ;-; i want badly to get down to my taget of 4'5
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » June 6th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Chibisuke wrote:i havent had any further sucess than from gowning from 5'5 to 5'4, i'm trying everyday ;-; i want badly to get down to my taget of 4'5

I haven't either all I had would be mental feelings like I have shrunk but not yet in height lost
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » June 10th, 2014, 12:09 pm

Great news!

I have finally started shrinking again. My new height is now sixty nine inches -- five feet nine inches -- 175.26 cm!

Yea!

Current height: 69.00 inches
Goal height: 60.00 inches
Starting height: 72.00 inches
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby outkast1728 » June 10th, 2014, 12:32 pm

With respect to you all, where can i view the pictures of you guys shrinking?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » June 10th, 2014, 12:38 pm

outkast wrote:
With respect to you all, where can i view the pictures of you guys shrinking?

Unfortunately, until I get a cam or a new cell phone, I can't post pix. However, there are lots of pix posted in the gallery. If you read through the various posts, I'm sure there are links to various photos.

Of course you could always listen to the file yourself and then you wouldn't need to see pix to convince you that the file works. Pick a size a few inches -- I suggest a height at least three inches below your current height -- listen, and measure yourself. You will shrink ... guaranteed.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby outkast1728 » June 10th, 2014, 4:52 pm

I'm already plenty short, 4-8 and wish i was taller....
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby STCL » June 10th, 2014, 8:38 pm

outkast1728 wrote:I'm already plenty short, 4-8 and wish i was taller....

Congrats :D you literally have what we are all trying to achieve. Wanna trade heights?
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 11th, 2014, 4:01 am

outkast wrote:
I'm already plenty short, 4-8 and wish i was taller....

smaller2 has a growth file which is basically a curse removal file for {b]Shrinking[/b] that will make you grow. Ask him for it.

Want to trade heights? I could deal with four eight as well as five zero.

In fact, do you have any recommendations or advice for us shrinkers so that we won't be totally surprised when we finish shrinking? Tools to buy, things to expect, etc? What is the technical and/or politically correct term for people of short stature?

I am thoroughly enjoying my new, shorter perspective on life. Nobody has noticed or commented yet, which has surprised me a bit.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on July 14th, 2014, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » June 11th, 2014, 5:03 am

Unfortunately the growth file only works as a reversal of the shrinking file. I've had people try it to no effect
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 11th, 2014, 5:12 am

STCL wrote:
Unfortunately the growth file only works as a reversal of the shrinking file. I've had people try it to no effect

Well, CycoMelody has a file to make you grow taller. It's a pay file ($20.00) and since I haven't tried it, I know nothing about how effective it is. (Since I wanted to shrink, I had no reason to try it.) Also, it's a Pay Curse file; the Curse Removal file will also cost you in case you don't want your new height.

• Name: CycoMelody - Curse Taller Price: $20 Buy Now
Description: This file will cause your body to grow to your desired height. It is a Curse in that it is very addictive; and if you need it removed, only I can remove it. It has a unique style to it as I changed the manor in which I give the suggestion making it much stronger. There is a custom made binaural track along recorded into the file causing you to be able to trance to it much easier.
Author: CycoMelody ? Added On: 2009-04-16 Downloaded: 70 Length: 21:15
Audience: Any Effect: Curse
Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 2 Comments: 13
Permanent Link: CycoMelody - Curse Taller Report: Report File
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby smaller2 » June 11th, 2014, 4:20 pm

Yeah nice shrinking oxy! What is your present target size?

I am 5 ft 8 and 3/4 after about a week of listening all night each night. So only 1/4 inch and even that is questionable.

Those who have had success - when do you listen to the file? Do you reccomend listening while sleeping? Or what works?
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » June 11th, 2014, 4:53 pm

smaller2 wrote:Yeah nice shrinking oxy! What is your present target size?

I am 5 ft 8 and 3/4 after about a week of listening all night each night. So only 1/4 inch and even that is questionable.

Those who have had success - when do you listen to the file? Do you reccomend listening while sleeping? Or what works?

Listen in trance once a day, making sure to set your target height each time. Then keave it on loop for the rest of the day.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 11th, 2014, 5:32 pm

smaller wrote:
Yeah nice shrinking oxy! What is your present target size?

My present target size is five feet zero inches -- sixty inches.

While I'm working on the computer, the file plays as background music in my headphones; occasionally I play music from YouTube as well, so it is ... sorta ... subliminal. When I go to bed, I hit repeat on my mp3 player; the file plays all night or until the player runs out of energy. I usually listen a minimum of three hours per day.

The Accepting your desires, changes and your self has apparently removed all negative thoughts, worries, and doubts about what I have done to myself with various hypnofiles. Specifically, I am aware that Shrinking -- Control Panel for your Height has shrunk me several inches and that I used to be six feet zero inches in height. However, I have no desire to be six feet again. In fact, I am looking forward to shrinking more. With each bit of shrinking, I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve; I can hardly wait till I "unwrap" my promised height of five feet zero inches.

I'm asking in all seriousness: Is there any way to speed this up?

Current height: 69.00 inches [five feet zero inches]
Target height: 60.00 inches [five feet nine inches]
Starting height: 72.00 inches [six feet zero inches]
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » June 11th, 2014, 8:37 pm

Unfortunately, Oxy, it might be that secondary file that is slowing you down. As i have mentioned before, resistance to the file is what causes its effects to accelerate. Aside from that, it happens at a very gradual pace. I have noticed that, for most people (namely myself), the file begins to heavily decelerate its effects after the first three inches. If you're able shrink past that, though, i think you're in cash.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 11th, 2014, 9:04 pm

STCL wrote:
Unfortunately, Oxy, it might be that secondary file that is slowing you down. As i have mentioned before, resistance to the file is what causes its effects to accelerate. Aside from that, it happens at a very gradual pace. I have noticed that, for most people (namely myself), the file begins to heavily decelerate its effects after the first three inches. If you're able shrink past that, though, i think you're in cash.

I think it was the Curse Prepubescent file that was slowing me down. For a while, I reversed. I grew an inch. I don't mind gradual as long as I keep shrinking. I'll accept shrinking an inch a week or even an inch every ten days. That will still let me finish shrinking to five feet in three months. My birthday is October 12, so ...

If I decide to shrink to midget height, that's four feet eight inches or less. Four feet six inches (54 inches) is three-quarters of my original height, which is kind of a sexy number. (Oh, by the way: 54 in base 13 is equal to 42 in base 10. And 42 is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything (reference: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy). Now that I'm done geeking out .... later

Current height: 69.00 inches [five feet zero inches]
Target height: 60.00 inches [five feet nine inches]
Starting height: 72.00 inches [six feet zero inches]
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby outkast1728 » June 11th, 2014, 10:04 pm

you want geeking out? my birthdate, 12/12/1990... is mathematically relevant to my street address number 1728 you see.. 12x12x12 or 12 to the third power is.....1728
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby 5HA99Y » June 17th, 2014, 4:24 pm

quick question has anyone tried to listen to the file when they are exhuasted completely from work/not much sleep ? and if so had there been any percentage of success? the reason im asking this is because i have been recently gotten back to listeniing beacuse been busy with work and today 6-17-14 had a 7:30am shift and it was the first one ever. im also wondering this because im wondering if some people are more acceptable to hypnosis in that kind of physical/mental stat.
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » June 18th, 2014, 12:18 am

devin wrote:
quick question has anyone tried to listen to the file when they are exhausted completely from work/not much sleep ? and if so had there been any percentage of success?

I have often used hypno files as sleep files. I've had quite a bit of success with this method of listening. Doing this has produced some really strange dreams.

I've also played hypno files at low volume when I'm awake and doing things in my apartment. It acts as low volume background noise ... but it's not quite a subliminal.

It works for me.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » July 11th, 2014, 1:26 pm

Just got back from a doctor's appointment. I had the doctor measure.me, and she seemed surprised to find that I was standing at 72 inchesincluding my hair. Not quite the 70 inches that I suspected, but still a definite loss of height. The doctor thought it was odd, too, but shrugged it off as previous measurements were misreadings.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » July 13th, 2014, 8:55 pm

OxyFemboi What's your height now?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » July 14th, 2014, 1:35 am

diode wrote:
OxyFemboi What's your height now?

I seem to be stuck at sixty-nine inches, with no discernible movement. Of course, that sixty nine inch height has not been independently verified (yet).

I went shoe shopping the other day. My feet have definitely shrunk. I have lost one-half shoe size. I was a size eleven (11). Some shoe brands such as ASICS "run small, so order the next larger half-size" (according to a note on Amazon.com). The sales lady told me when she measured me that my size was 10.5 and possibly would be an 11 in some shoe brands. So I have some more objective proof that I have shrunk.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on July 16th, 2014, 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 5HA99Y » July 14th, 2014, 8:34 pm

I need to listen more often I haven't had any successes yet still I restarted to listen to the file and loop file last night. I have been busy or forgetful during the nights mainly because I am either tired ( gym plus work ) or needed to catchup on thing I'm so behind in ( TV shows anime books ) the only thing I have noticed besides the psychological feeling is weight is either going down or stay put ( not sure if that because of exercise or not eating much or both)
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 5HA99Y » August 7th, 2014, 8:16 pm

Still listening or trying too any new success from any body that being listening to the file it encourages me to keep on trying when I read the successes on the file
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jonesj » August 11th, 2014, 4:41 pm

After reading about the stories on here I would like to try this file too. I like the idea of being shorter

I'm short average already at 5'8" and would like to lose 4" to end up a truly short 5'4"

My only worry would be what if the effects are not reversible and I end up that height for good and I don't like it?

5'4" isn't that short I suppose but its still below the 5th centile for men, so you would still be having to look up at the majority of guys :roll:
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » August 11th, 2014, 7:55 pm

If my hobbit friend is anything to go by, I can guarantee that the effects are reversible. Growing, however, is a lot harder than shrinking. I can't reiterate enough that in order to gain mass you MUST consume mass, and to lose mass you must *ahem* expel mass.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby jonesj » August 12th, 2014, 4:55 pm

That's good to know.

So the changes would be permanent and I would stay at 5'4" for ever unless I took deliberate steps to regain my current height, and doing that might be a struggle.

I like the idea of being a full four inches shorter but it does pretty much guarantee being the shortest guy present in most given situations. It would different if I was taller to begin with,

Have downloaded the file and am going to start listening.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Original height:
5'8"
Current height:
5'8"
Target height:
5'4"
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby jonesj » August 16th, 2014, 4:42 pm

Wow, this really does seem to work.

I have been listening to the recording for a few days now.

I guess I feel smaller more than I feel shorter somehow (if that makes any sense) but I have lost some height too and no longer seem to measure up to a full 68 inches anymore.

It is a strange feeling.

All of those years trying to bulk up and put on some mass, indeed all those years growing up and worrying about not putting on enough inches and stressing about ending up too short, and now it is all of it just melting away, just like that, and I am making it happen.

Oddly addictive and exciting somehow, but I wonder if it will truly end up being permanent?
jonesj
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » August 16th, 2014, 11:04 pm

Congratulations. Do you have a exact measurement.
:D
diode168
Guru
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories