Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby smaller2 » April 11th, 2014, 8:01 pm

Poetic and well written ox. You are shorter. You have shrunk.

But that's not all ... next is the realization that you are _still_ shrinking! Smaller and smaller each day, each hour ... maybe even starting to notice moments when all the world around you grows a bit larger and your clothes slip a bit looser.

It is not fantasy, it is your reality - and so shall it continue as your mind and body work as one, as you have become short, and your reduction continues to dwindle you down.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 12th, 2014, 5:33 am

smaller wrote:
Poetic and well written ox. You are shorter. You have shrunk.

But that's not all ... next is the realization that you are _still_ shrinking! Smaller and smaller each day, each hour ... maybe even starting to notice moments when all the world around you grows a bit larger and your clothes slip a bit looser.

It is not fantasy, it is your reality - and so shall it continue as your mind and body work as one, as you have become short, and your reduction continues to dwindle you down.

I had a wonderful reply written; apparently it did not post. It seems to have vanished. AAUURRRGGGHHHH!!!! An hour of hard work ... gone! *hits wall with head, wall breaks*

Thank you for the "Poetic and well written" review. I've been using ViVe's Dumbing Down series (I'm on file #3 at the moment) and I have to work more than usual to sound lucid and erudite.

Yes, I'm sure that the revelation of "Oh, gods, I'm still shrinking" will be equally ... surprising ... shocking ... whatever. I'm sure my mind will insist on downgrading "short" to something else -- tiny? minuscule? Stay tuned! -- as soon as it quits gibbering in shock.

Right now, my mind is still rolling the word "short" around in my mind, trying it on, tasting it, and basically "probing" it like your tongue probes a new cavity. Short is still a "new" concept when it's applied to me.

It is not fantasy, it is your reality I love my reality! *MUAH!*

I wrote a new post in Feminine Conditioning by ViVe [post two (2) on page two (2)] that applies here as well. I'm not going to cross-post it. I'm just going to refer all of you to it.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby OxyFemboi » April 13th, 2014, 7:54 am

I just added one small fillip to my hypno file listening pleasure. I just downloaded EMG's Obsession -- which turns the next file you listen to into an (what else) Obsession -- and I've played it before these files which I'm currently using : ViVe's Feminine Conditioning, Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie, and smaller2's Shrinking -- Control Room For Your Height.

This should be fun ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 5HA99Y » April 13th, 2014, 1:25 pm

Just started listening I'm planing to go little under 5' if possible. And I'm going to listen to it again before bed. My current stats is 5'11" ( last I knew )199lbs and shoe size inbetween 11.5-12 depending on the the type of shoes I'm wearing. I'm going to recheck my height after my work or before. I have either rarely got so relaxed or completely relax listening to some files but smaller2 fill got me completely relaxed in just a few minutes, hope he makes more files soon

I checked my height today to get a better height now I don't know if I was 5'11" when I was 266lbs and lost some when I lost weight or if I shrunk in height after just listening to the file once. My height is (if I figured it this out right) it at 170.5 cm ( it was In-between 170 & 171 on the weight/height scale machine
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 14th, 2014, 12:29 am

devin wrote
I don't know if I was 5'11" when I was 266lbs and lost some when I lost weight or if I shrunk in height after just listening to the file once. My height is (if I figured it this out right) it at 170.5 cm ( it was In-between 170 & 171 on the weight/height scale machine

For those of us still using the (archaic) English system of weights and measures, that translates into 67.125 inches -- 5' 7 1/8". Between losing height (if you did) when you lost weight and shrinking after listening once, you've lost ... almost four inches? (Unless you made a typo ... 180.5 cm is 5' 11")

Congratulations! *envy*

You should also lose weight when you shrink. After all, you are losing total mass.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 5HA99Y » April 14th, 2014, 12:45 am

oxdude wrote:
devin wrote
I don't know if I was 5'11" when I was 266lbs and lost some when I lost weight or if I shrunk in height after just listening to the file once. My height is (if I figured it this out right) it at 170.5 cm ( it was In-between 170 & 171 on the weight/height scale machine

For those of us still using the (archaic) English system of weights and measures, that translates into 67.125 inches -- 5' 7 1/8". Between losing height (if you did) when you lost weight and shrinking after listening once, you've lost ... almost four inches? (Unless you made a typo ... 180.5 cm is 5' 11")

Congratulations! *envy*

You should also lose weight when you shrink. After all, you are losing total mass.

I might have made a mistake you know those scales that the doctors weight and check your height? I can never remember how to read those.
http://www.safehomeproducts.com/shp2/data/pictures/HH-SE-700.jpg I'm talking about this is what I used and it was I think 70.5 inches so I'm not sure if my post was accurate if it was in inches on the machines I'm looping the file while I'm awake before I head to bed
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » April 15th, 2014, 12:36 am

shoulda updated you guys but as i mentioned to OxDude, i have had a lil sucess about 2 days ago after measuring for awhile after keeping up almost daily since the 2nd.

still no further change but doesnt have me Discouraged.

i started out @ 5'5 and on the 13th when i had checked after wakin up, i was comming up at 5'4 ! and my goal is 4'5 :3

i wish everyone luck in thier endevors
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 15th, 2014, 4:30 am

Chibi wrote:
i started out @ 5'5 and on the 13th when i had checked after wakin up, i was comming up at 5'4 ! and my goal is 4'5 :3

i wish everyone luck in thier endevors

Congratulations on your initial success! My initial loss came as a shock to me because, after all, the shrinking is proportional. You still look the same in the mirror; it's just that everything is else is a bit ... bigger.

If your target goal was 4' 4" instead of 4' 5", your new height would be 80.0000 % of your original height instead of 81.53843... %. Just saying ...

Your original height is fairly close to what my target height -- 63" -- is.

I love playing with numbers.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » April 17th, 2014, 1:00 pm

I just started using this file today, and I'm quite impressed by how sudden the results are. When I started measuring (I don't have an exact measure, so I'm just using my doorframe) I was just over 75 inches tall (by my estimation). I originally said to myself that my goal was 72 inches, but i'm thinking a flat 70 sounds a bit better. Anyways, after listening I immediately noticed that my feet weren't hanging off my bed as much as before. After measuring myself against my previous height, it looks like I'm down a quarter of an inch. That's a pretty substantial difference. My only trouble is that the file is so long, so I've used my amazing powers of Audacity to speed it up, cutting it down by 20 minutes without changing the pitch of smaller2. Can't wait to keep shrinking
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » April 17th, 2014, 1:38 pm

i havent seen much yet but i do know i have lost about 1/2 of a inch which bring me to 5'10 1/2. i have been listening to this file 2 daily morning and before bed. havent noticed anything different like in reaching for thing etc. maybe a bit in weight but im not sure if that doing to my workouts after my work or the file maybe both. going to check my height at the gym tonight before workout ill let you all know if anything new
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby STCL » April 17th, 2014, 6:22 pm

OKAY so I managed to find a tape measure, which I IMMEDIATELY used to measure my height from this morning from before I started listening to the file. Turns out my starting height was actually 73 inches, not 75, so I have decided to lower my end goal by another 2 inches down to 68 inches. With that out of the way, I also went ahead and measured my height now, about 2 hours before going to bed. The tape measure says I have lost just under a full inch of height, putting me at around 72 inches. I dunno how many people have had this kind of success, but this is really exciting. I'm gonna listen to the file again at least one more time before I go to sleep, but I am going to log 72 inches as my "final height' for day 1 of 7
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » April 17th, 2014, 7:33 pm

I read in one of these threads that we normally lose about an inch in the course of the day. To measure height accurately, you have to measure it at the *same* time each day.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » April 17th, 2014, 7:36 pm

Alien4420 wrote:I read in one of these threads that we normally lose about an inch in the course of the day. To measure height accurately, you have to measure it at the *same* time each day.

I read something similar on a medical website, but the version I read said we fluctuate between half an inch above and half an inch below a certain height. That being said, I completely agree with your statement, it's just I started at 11am rather than when I immediately woke up, so I guess I "officially" start tomorrow.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » April 17th, 2014, 8:56 pm

Checked my height before and after my workout the one before I worked the scale said 69.25" and after my workout it said 69.75" so it looks like I lost some more height!

I did check my height when I got up and it was still at 70.5 according to my doorway where I marked on it
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby STCL » April 18th, 2014, 10:06 am

I don't know if I'm going crazy or if this stuff actually works, but I measured myself at 11:30 in the morning, virtually the same time as my first measurement yesterday. Measuring tape stopped JUST ABOVE 71 inches. Forgive me if i squee, since I haven't been below 6 feet in years.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 10:10 am

I have a new height to report : Sixty-eight and one-half inches ... 68.5 inches (174 cm). My original height was seventy-two inches ... 72 inches (182.9 cm). Total loss so far: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm).

STCL wrote:
I just started using this file today, and I'm quite impressed by how sudden the results are. When I started measuring (I don't have an exact measure, so I'm just using my doorframe) I was just over 75 inches tall (by my estimation). I originally said to myself that my goal was 72 inches, but i'm thinking a flat 70 sounds a bit better.

OKAY so I managed to find a tape measure, which I IMMEDIATELY used to measure my height from this morning from before I started listening to the file. Turns out my starting height was actually 73 inches, not 75, so I have decided to lower my end goal by another 2 inches down to 68 inches. With that out of the way, I also went ahead and measured my height now, about 2 hours before going to bed. The tape measure says I have lost just under a full inch of height, putting me at around 72 inches.

I don't know if I'm going crazy or if this stuff actually works, but I measured myself at 11:30 in the morning, virtually the same time as my first measurement yesterday. Measuring tape stopped JUST ABOVE 71 inches. Forgive me if i squee, since I haven't been below 6 feet in years.

Yes the initial shrinkage is extremely sudden, isn't it? It sort of sneaks up on you ... and you realize "Shit, I'm shorter! It ... worked!"

Your idea of "I should add another inch or two to my height loss goal" seems to be a pattern. Everyone using the file seems to do that.

Enjoy!

Alien wrote:
I read in one of these threads that we normally lose about an inch in the course of the day. To measure height accurately, you have to measure it at the *same* time each day.

Are we supposed to measure at the same time each day? I ask because my sleep patterns vary immensely. If I measured at the same time of day, I could be about to go to bed, sleeping, just getting up, or up for several hours. Yes, my sleep schedule is that screwed up. I've been measuring within an hour of going to bed and within an hour of getting out of bed. I want two consecutive days' worth of consistent measurements before I report a change in height.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » April 18th, 2014, 10:12 am

How much can a person shrink using these files. If you are say 5'7 how small can you get
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » April 18th, 2014, 10:17 am

jayjett wrote:How much can a person shrink using these files. If you are say 5'7 how small can you get

I honestly have no idea. I wanna get down to 5'8, and the file does seem to provide near instant gratification, since only after 24 hours of listening to the file I appear to have lost two whole inches of height. I suggest you give it a try and if you like what you see, keep on going :D

oxdude wrote:

Your idea of "I should add another inch or two to my height loss goal" seems to be a pattern. Everyone using the file seems to do that.

Enjoy!

you weren't kidding when you said that shrinking is addicting XD the lower I go, the more I want to lose. I'm going out for sushi with my friends tonight, one of which I've told about my height loss. Gonna see how "tall" they are in comparison to me, since most of them are around 6+ feet tall
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » April 18th, 2014, 12:48 pm

oxdude wrote:

Are we supposed to measure at the same time each day? I ask because my sleep patterns vary immensely. If I measured at the same time of day, I could be about to go to bed, sleeping, just getting up, or up for several hours. Yes, my sleep schedule is that screwed up. I've been measuring within an hour of going to bed and within an hour of getting out of bed. I want two consecutive days' worth of consistent measurements before I report a change in height.

I think that you're right-- the "same time each day" is assuming that you are following a typical day to day schedule. I'm not sure what would be a good solution for an erratic schedule. (I have a less extreme version of that problem-- I'm unemployed and really following a day to day routine.) I think that what you are doing may be the best way of dealing with it.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 1:10 pm

STCL wrote
you weren't kidding when you said that shrinking is addicting XD the lower I go, the more I want to lose. I'm going out for sushi with my friends tonight, one of which I've told about my height loss. Gonna see how "tall" they are in comparison to me, since most of them are around 6+ feet tall

you weren't kidding when you said that shrinking is addicting XD
I know shrinking is addictive. For me, it's the ultimate body modification other than changing species, which can't be done (yet). I hadn't even gotten to my original goal of 5' 7" when I was thinking of changing it to 5' 3", which is my current goal. However, I'm already considering some revision to that goal of 7/8 of my original height. I'm considering either 5' 0" (60 inches) -- which is 5/6 of my original height -- or 4' 6" (54 inches) -- which is 3/4 of my original height.

Nobody has mentioned anything about my (so far) three-and-one-half-inches height loss, which I find unusual.

If you shrink enough -- I have -- you can shrink at least one whole clothes sizes. I'm a whole size smaller; my "old" shirts are baggy on me. My inseam has shrunk; I need new pants. You may need a new smaller-sized wardrobe ... and shoes in a smaller size. I hope you enjoy shopping.

jay wrote:
How much can a person shrink using these files. If you are say 5'7 how small can you get

I have no idea what the limit on shrinkage is or if there is one. I suspect that there is a limit somewhere. I doubt if any of us will ever test the limit. I'm sure that you could shrink at least five or seven inches without any problems when you use the file.

Someone is trying to get to be 4' 5". You can set your goal to be however small you want to be. If you don't quite make it, you're still closer to your ideal height than you are now. Or you might need to be more patient; it might take more time to shrink to a certain size.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » April 18th, 2014, 1:18 pm

I find that squeezing in more sessions of the file tend to help. Since I started yesterday, I've listened to it at least 8 times, and I've noticed a loss of, like, two inches. Which is awesome, I might add. I alternate between using the full length file and a modified version at x1.5 speed. I took my before picture today, and in seven days I'm going to take an After picture. I will be posting them both online so you can see my progress. Happy shrinking everyone :D

@Oxdude: honestly, I don't know how small you should make yourself. So far, for me, this is proving to be a very novel experience. I love how BIG everything feels now, even though it really isn't much of a difference (I'm, like, 3% smaller?) All I can really say right now is keep going, and take some pictures ;3
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 2:13 pm

KIY wrote:
So far, for me, this is proving to be a very novel experience. I love how BIG everything feels now, even though it really isn't much of a difference (I'm, like, 3% smaller?)

To get the percentage of how much bigger everything is, you need to take your original height, divide by current height, and cube the result. That will give you how much bigger everything is in three dimensions.

I wrote a post a bit ago on measurements. Some, such as inseam, height, and arm length, are one-dimensional. Other measurements, such as waist, wrist, and neck measurements, are two-dimensional. A few, such as total mass and weight, are three-dimensional.

To predict your future clothing sizes -- since we are shrinking proportionally -- you had to use the correct "Correction Factor". The correction factor is your anticipated height/original height raised tot eh correct power. Whatever the dimensionality of the measurement is, is the power one needs to use in the formula of the Correction Factor. The basic formula is:

new measurement = original measurement x [CF^n]

where n is the dimension of the measurement.

Your mass is 92 % of your original mass/weight. That's your (new height/original height)^3. That means that your world is 108.7 % larger.

With my total loss of 3.5 inches, I am 86.11 % of my original mass/weight. My world is 116 % larger. When I reach my goal of 63 inches, I will be 67 % of my original mass/weight. My world will be 150 % larger.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » April 18th, 2014, 2:36 pm

I don't feel any lighter, but i haven't had a chance to weigh myself. I have, however; neededto tighten my belt once and i am about to need to tighten my watch a second time. I can't say for certain, but i think 8% is a fair guesstimation of how much bigger everything looks to me now
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » April 18th, 2014, 2:59 pm

I'm nearly 30 and I'm 5'5 1/2" (167cm) [and skinny], and it's given me a low self-esteem because I'm short - so I haven't been able to get a girlfriend because of it.

I feel like I'm shrinking without the need for hypnosis, especially because I've watched teenagers all grow taller than me.

Recently, there's 2 kids - one who was 12 1/2 that grew taller than me 2 years ago (now he's 14 and probably 5'9 or more I guess), and another 12 1/2 year old who's now almost as tall as me [they're both brothers] - and will continue to grow while I stay at the height I'm at.

It also doesn't help that I've got a smaller than average penis size as well anyway. So because of this, it's given me an obsession with my height and penis size.

I just thought I'd throw this in there.

Ps. I'd really love to see photos of before and after on here - you could just get any photo of yourself [full body] from an old photo album, and then take a photo of what you look like now [full body].[/b]
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 3:41 pm

smallIsh
I'm nearly 30 and I'm 5'5 1/2" (167cm) [and skinny], and it's given me a low self-esteem because I'm short - so I haven't been able to get a girlfriend because of it.

Hey, there's a file called Curse Taller. You want to be taller? Try it. It's a pay file and will cost you $ 20.00. Here's the info:

Name: CycoMelody - Curse Taller Price: $20 Buy Now
Description: This file will cause your body to grow to your desired height. It is a Curse in that it is very addictive; and if you need it removed, only I can remove it. It has a unique style to it as I changed the manor in which I give the suggestion making it much stronger. There is a custom made binaural track along recorded into the file causing you to be able to trance to it much easier.
Author: CycoMelody ? Added On: 2009-04-16 Downloaded: 66 Length: 21:15
Audience: Any Effect: Curse
Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 2 Comments: 13
Permanent Link: CycoMelody - Curse Taller Report: Report File

Here's the link: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/2466/CycoMelody---Curse-Taller.php
Last edited by OxyFemboi on April 27th, 2014, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Small1sh » April 18th, 2014, 4:22 pm

It may be tempting, but I'd rather not have any curses on me thanks.

I really would like photographic proof that you really are shrinking though, mind you.
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » April 18th, 2014, 6:17 pm

Small1sh wrote:

I really would like photographic proof that you really are shrinking though, mind you.

I have a "before" picture that i took today, but i won't have a decent "after" picture for a while
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » April 18th, 2014, 7:21 pm

Nice to see the success and enthusiasim about shrinking! Great to hear the reports of it working for so many - as each mind and body differs, just remember 'your mileage may vary'!

Even my mind wanders to the size of 30 inches being perfect for me, just something about picturing myself so small... impractical, yet reachable. I can confirm that listening to the file more often and getting so you feel it happening 'at least once every hour' is when your full mind triggers your body to get smaller and smaller, and you notice it! At least I did when I was actively shrinking.

If anyone finds a need to grow back from my file, you can message me. I recorded a file for that - though no one has ever asked for it yet.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » April 18th, 2014, 7:35 pm

smaller2 wrote:Nice to see the success and enthusiasim about shrinking! Great to hear the reports of it working for so many - as each mind and body differs, just remember 'your mileage may vary'!

Even my mind wanders to the size of 30 inches being perfect for me, just something about picturing myself so small... impractical, yet reachable. I can confirm that listening to the file more often and getting so you feel it happening 'at least once every hour' is when your full mind triggers your body to get smaller and smaller, and you notice it! At least I did when I was actively shrinking.

If anyone finds a need to grow back from my file, you can message me. I recorded a file for that - though no one has ever asked for it yet.

Do you think you can make a 30 minute shrinking file that has an emphasis on accelerated shrinking based on how much you want to shrink (more desire = more shrink) coz i think my brain is translating the desire to not shrink part of the file and interpretting it wrong. Also i have thought about what it would be like to be 30 inches tall, and it makes me giddy
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » April 18th, 2014, 9:05 pm

STCL wrote:
smaller2 wrote:Nice to see the success and enthusiasim about shrinking! Great to hear the reports of it working for so many - as each mind and body differs, just remember 'your mileage may vary'!

Do you think you can make a 30 minute shrinking file that has an emphasis on accelerated shrinking based on how much you want to shrink (more desire = more shrink) coz i think my brain is translating the desire to not shrink part of the file and interpretting it wrong. Also i have thought about what it would be like to be 30 inches tall, and it makes me giddy

And could you maybe make a subminumal version of the current one I wouldn't mine using both maybe I can listen to it 3 times morning and when I'm up and moving around the house or the gym. I'm still listening to this like crazy
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 11:54 pm

smaller wrote:
Even my mind wanders to the size of 30 inches being perfect for me, just something about picturing myself so small... impractical, yet reachable.

My mind keeps thinking about 36 inches ... half my original height. Very impractical, but still ... tempting. Oh, gods, there are some cute little clothes in the boys and girls sizes ...!

[devin wrote:
Do you think you can make a 30 minute shrinking file that has an emphasis on accelerated shrinking based on how much you want to shrink (more desire = more shrink)

Yeah, I second the request. A shorter, file with a built in accelerator (and maybe some additions from TrainSleepReinforce) would mean I could listen more often and get shorter faster. I suspect there is a limit on how short you can get in any time period but I'm sure I'm NOT anywhere near -- or even approaching -- that limit.

A suggestion along the lines of "the more you listen, the more you desire (or need) to shrink" would be helpful.

devin wrote:
could you maybe make a subminumal version of the current one I wouldn't mine using both

A subliminal version is another possibility.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 19th, 2014, 12:10 am

smallIsh wrote:
It may be tempting, but I'd rather not have any curses on me thanks.

Curse Taller is called a "curse" because only the author can remove it or the effects are irreversible (or both). If you want to be taller, you can use it safely. It's not as if you keep growing indefinitely. (I know of one penis growth file that says your penis will keep growing indefinitely unless you get the "curse" removed; that fact is stated in the description.) According to this file's description, you stop growing when you reach your desired height. The file description is usually extremely accurate; if it isn't, the author gets a "bad rep" -- basically the kiss of death on a specialized site like this -- and any trickery is noted in the comments on the file.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » April 19th, 2014, 1:16 pm

I just got back from an exam. All of my classmates looked bigger to me, but none of them thought i was shorter. When i pointed out that i had lost weight, a lot of them said that i look skinnier. Yay visual queues! Dropping tiny hints that i'm getting itty
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » April 19th, 2014, 6:08 pm

I have not recorded any files for about 4 years. But I still have the equipment and software to do so. So, if any of you want to put together the body of a script or even parts of an induction or awakener, but mostly what you want me to say, that would be great. Let me know what you want.

I don't know how to make a subliminal file. The binaural in the one file I posted was copied and remixed from curse shorter.

Anything more than a paragraph or two I recommend writing and saving on your computer first, such as in notepad or some text editor, so you don't loose what you wrote should posting it to this forum should error out.

And the next time you are in trance, listening to me guide your mind to pull down your height control to a shorter size, consider the connection in your mind shorting across with your pleasure stimulation centers. Feel that every time you get shrinking, it feels really good. And with time the association will make it so that every time you feel even the slightest bit aroused you will notice yourself shrinking, which only makes you hornier, etc. That might be a fun way of speeding it up ;)
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » April 19th, 2014, 8:50 pm

smaller2 wrote:
And the next time you are in trance, listening to me guide your mind to pull down your height control to a shorter size, consider the connection in your mind shorting across with your pleasure stimulation centers. Feel that every time you get shrinking, it feels really good. And with time the association will make it so that every time you feel even the slightest bit aroused you will notice yourself shrinking, which only makes you hornier, etc. That might be a fun way of speeding it up ;)

That is what we, in the programming business, call a recursive algorithm. Basically the program will loop itself, feeding itself the same variable it outputs, until the smallest possible outcome is achieved. Would be pretty cool effect to see implemented in hypnotism.
On a side note, when did the curtains get so much higher, and the family van so much more spacious?
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » April 19th, 2014, 9:35 pm

Still at 5'10 area but I have noticed that when I do check my height it jumps around 5'9 1/4 to 5'10 1/4 so I'm chalking it up to as a sign it working maybe not as much as I was hoping but at least it working

smaller2 wrote:I have not recorded any files for about 4 years. But I still have the equipment and software to do so. So, if any of you want to put together the body of a script or even parts of an induction or awakener, but mostly what you want me to say, that would be great. Let me know what you want.

I don't know how to make a subliminal file. The binaural in the one file I posted was copied and remixed from curse shorter.

Anything more than a paragraph or two I recommend writing and saving on your computer first, such as in notepad or some text editor, so you don't loose what you wrote should posting it to this forum should error out.

I do have a idea but I like to see a sleeping file of this one maybe one that I could use speakers while sleeping or just up and about. And I have noticed I do feel good when I have listen to the file not sure if it because of the idea if being smaller or something else
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby STCL » April 20th, 2014, 9:17 am

Happy Easter to my fellow short folk in training! Hope you have an easier time finding eggs, given that the ground seems so much closer lately ;3
Current height: 6'1"
Goal height: 5'7"
Starting height: 6'2"
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » April 20th, 2014, 2:52 pm

STCL wrote:Happy Easter to my fellow short folk in training! Hope you have an easier time finding eggs, given that the ground seems so much closer lately ;3

Happy Easter to you too

haven't had the chance to listen to it when I woke up plan on to listening to it during my workout and before bed hoping to see some progress at the gym but I did noticed some time this morning I slept while listening to the file and I was tempted to listen to it for a few more hours while I was sleeping but I'm ears were hurting from having my earbuds in while I was asleep.

Check my height again at the gym 5'9" 1/4, but haven't noticed anything in height loss wise I'm thinking of checking my height every few days instead of everyday maybe it might be better that way.
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby STCL » April 21st, 2014, 5:49 am

I had a rather interesting experience last night, and I don't know if it has anything to do with Shrinking or not. It's not uncommon for me to have semi-lucid nightmares (which, as they did last night, most often co-star the Slenderman, because my brain hates me). During these Semi-lucid nightmares, I am aware that I am dreaming and can feel my body, but I can't really do anything. It's sort of like watching a movie, but you're strapped to your chair and can't control anything.

So, last night, during another horrible dream of watching a poor girl getting tormented by the Slenderman, I started to feel wave after wave numbness pass through my body. It wasn't enough to wake me up, and each wave lasted only for about a second, and they would appear again every thirty seconds or so. If you know anything about dream-time, you know your perception of time slows down dramatically while dreaming, so these times are only rough estimates.

Measuring myself did not yield a different height today, so I'm going to try and listen to my faster version of the file while tranced. 35 minutes seems much easier to do than 55.

Also, did somebody order photographic evidence? https://www.dropbox.com/s/pplloarx03ayx02/Day2-Day4.png I know it isn't a huge different, but that's because I'm stupid and took the left picture after having already lost two inches of height. In total I've lost between 2.5 and 3 inches.
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » April 21st, 2014, 10:54 am

STCL wrote:I had a rather interesting experience last night, and I don't know if it has anything to do with Shrinking or not. It's not uncommon for me to have semi-lucid nightmares (which, as they did last night, most often co-star the Slenderman, because my brain hates me). During these Semi-lucid nightmares, I am aware that I am dreaming and can feel my body, but I can't really do anything. It's sort of like watching a movie, but you're strapped to your chair and can't control anything.

So, last night, during another horrible dream of watching a poor girl getting tormented by the Slenderman, I started to feel wave after wave numbness pass through my body. It wasn't enough to wake me up, and each wave lasted only for about a second, and they would appear again every thirty seconds or so. If you know anything about dream-time, you know your perception of time slows down dramatically while dreaming, so these times are only rough estimates.

Measuring myself did not yield a different height today, so I'm going to try and listen to my faster version of the file while tranced. 35 minutes seems much easier to do than 55.

Also, did somebody order photographic evidence? https://www.dropbox.com/s/pplloarx03ayx02/Day2-Day4.png I know it isn't a huge different, but that's because I'm stupid and took the left picture after having already lost two inches of height. In total I've lost between 2.5 and 3 inches.

Wow that good I need to do that though it hard to do at home no good mirrors to use. That is a weird dream. I'll try to get one picture tonight as a before since I'm not 100% sure i lost any yet it hard to tell for me right now, has anyone else started out like me?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby waffliesinyoface » April 21st, 2014, 11:47 pm

After reading these posts, I've decided to try it out. Hopefully I can get down to 5'3'', 5'4'' or so. (The average height for most women in the UK/US) I'd rather not be so freakin' tall. Plus, from what I read in some of the opening pages, it's not limited to just height, but works on other body parts as well? It would be nice if it works.

BTW: Hey Smaller2, thanks for making it a free file now, instead of a premium one! I never would have gotten it otherwise, as I am a huge cheapskate on account of being a student without a job, who would never have coughed up the cash for premium membership.
waffliesinyoface

Postby OxyFemboi » April 22nd, 2014, 1:59 am

Wafflies wroe:
After reading these posts, I've decided to try it out. Hopefully I can get down to 5'3'', 5'4'' or so. (The average height for most women in the UK/US) I'd rather not be so freakin' tall. Plus, from what I read in some of the opening pages, it's not limited to just height, but works on other body parts as well? It would be nice if it works.

Welcome!

The file is not designed to work on changing body parts except in a proportional way. Think of your shrunken body as a perfect scale model of you.

If you want to try asking your subconscious to let it work on other body parts, I suggest that you daydream (especially when you're listening to the file) about "it would be so wonderful if (fill in the blank)." There are no guarantees in this. I -- who wrote those other posts -- am using some other files at the same time. It may be some combination of files I am using or have used ... or a fortuitous accident ... or my imagination.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Small1sh » April 22nd, 2014, 3:38 pm

STCL wrote:I had a rather interesting experience last night, and I don't know if it has anything to do with Shrinking or not. It's not uncommon for me to have semi-lucid nightmares (which, as they did last night, most often co-star the Slenderman, because my brain hates me). During these Semi-lucid nightmares, I am aware that I am dreaming and can feel my body, but I can't really do anything. It's sort of like watching a movie, but you're strapped to your chair and can't control anything.

Did you take these photo at the same time of day?

You do realise that you're naturally taller first thing in the morning than in the evening time? You're body's stretched out in a morning after lying in bed all night, and you gradually lose a bit of height throughout the day down to your natural evening height.
Last edited by Small1sh on April 26th, 2014, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby STCL » April 22nd, 2014, 3:58 pm

one photo was taken at around 6pm on Day 2, the other at 7pm on Day 4. I doubt that one hour would make that huge of a difference.

Anyways, I think I might need to stop shrinking XD my friends and family have all started to notice that I'm looking scrawnier, and I think if I go much further they're going to get worried. So I'm gonna stop listening, and I might need to resort to the regrowth file if I keep shrinking down. I still love the prospect of being shorter, and I hope to come back to it one day, when I'm free from the burden of family life, until then I wish everyone good luck in their shrinking :D
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » April 22nd, 2014, 6:15 pm

waffliesinyoface wrote:After reading these posts, I've decided to try it out. Hopefully I can get down to 5'3'', 5'4'' or so. (The average height for most women in the UK/US) I'd rather not be so freakin' tall. Plus, from what I read in some of the opening pages, it's not limited to just height, but works on other body parts as well? It would be nice if it works.

BTW: Hey Smaller2, thanks for making it a free file now, instead of a premium one! I never would have gotten it otherwise, as I am a huge cheapskate on account of being a student without a job, who would never have coughed up the cash for premium membership.

I take it you are a lady then? Good, I have heard before that this can work better on women. But as with every file the effect really depends on the state of mind of whoever is listening.

I did not make it free, it simply must have been 6 months since I posted it. The premium files are what EMG and whoever else runs the site charge for it, I never see a dime of whatever money they make off premium subscriptions. I have made no money from helping myself or others shrink. I am happy to help and if you want to make a financial contribution of whatever value it is to you, you can message me.

The sped-up file may help, if STCL is willing to share it.

Some symptoms reported of the most effective and dramatic change of this file is a woman who listened to it once through, then overnight on headphones as fast as her mp3 player would let it fast forward. Each iteration through the file she pulled the size control down smaller and smaller, till some height less than 2 ft small was stuck in her head. She had vivid dreams about it that one and only one night she listened

Physical symptoms include sweating, tingling, loss of appetite, noticably getting shorter - actually experiencing that 'at least 1/4 of an inch every hour' continuously for days on end. Granted this is from what i heard through someone else who chatted with that person, and there's this whole shrinking fetish group apparently, who also like to role play, so take that into consideration as well.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby SweetSayanora » April 26th, 2014, 11:20 am

I have been listening for about a week and a half now and I definitely feel shorter.

My target height for this file is 4'10. My starting height is 5'3 and last time I measured I was 5'2 3/4-5'2 1/4. My height seems to fluctuate between those heights. I measure once a week and hopefully I can get to 5'2 or shorter before the summer starts.

I use a sped up version of the file and loop it once or twice a day. Once in the afternoon and again at night before bed. I feel the shrinking waves throughout the day when I do this. In fact, I am listening to it right now and i feel sensations and pain at times, in my legs, feet, and back. I don't have time to sit down and listen for 55 mins xD, so this method seems to be working for me.

SweetSayanora

Postby 5HA99Y » April 26th, 2014, 1:28 pm

How much did you guys/gals speed it up by? I have a app on my iPod that can speed it up but didn't know how much.
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 26th, 2014, 11:11 pm

sweet wrote:
I use a sped up version of the file and loop it once or twice a day. Once in the afternoon and again at night before bed. I feel the shrinking waves throughout the day when I do this. In fact, I am listening to it right now and i feel sensations and pain at times, in my legs, feet, and back. I don't have time to sit down and listen for 55 mins xD, so this method seems to be working for me.

devin wrote:
How much did you guys/gals speed it up by? I have a app on my iPod that can speed it up but didn't know how much.

I'd love to know how you sped it up, Sweet ... and devin, could you use that app to speed it up and then record the sped up version in an mp3 file and send it to me?

I think someone made a version that was reduced in time by cutting out some portions. I'd love to get that as well. Please send a copy (or a link where I could download it from) to to my email: oxdude@yahoo.com Many many thanks!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 5HA99Y » April 26th, 2014, 11:44 pm

oxdude wrote:
sweet wrote:

devin wrote:

I'd love to know how you sped it up, Sweet ... and devin, could you use that app to speed it up and then record the sped up version in an mp3 file and send it to me?

I think someone made a version that was reduced in time by cutting out some portions. I'd love to get that as well. Please send a copy (or a link where I could download it from) to to my email: oxdude@yahoo.com Many many thanks!

It. just a Music player App that can Speed the file up While Playing it
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 27th, 2014, 10:09 pm

oxdude wrote:
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:10 am
I have a new height to report : Sixty-eight and one-half inches ... 68.5 inches (174 cm). My original height was seventy-two inches ... 72 inches (182.9 cm). Total loss so far: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm).

Now I have some extremely strange results to report:

My current height is seventy inches ... 70.0 inches (177.9 cm). My original height was seventy-two inches ... 72 inches (182.9 cm). Total loss so far: 2.0 inches (5.0 cm) I grew! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

I'm blaming this growth on Curse Prepubescent. I wrote that I thought I had more testosterone as a result of listening to it. Apparently I also am producing more (human) growth hormone -- what would you expect a human body to produce, bovine growth hormone? -- which is apparently counteracting the effects of Shrinking. This is majorly pissing me off!

Should I quit listening to Shrinking until I'm done with Curse Prepubescent? That should be some time after mid-September. I bought Curse Prepubecent on March 16, 2014, so the first time I can buy the Curse Removal file is September 16, 2014 (depending on finances). I'm not thrilled with the idea of growing for at least four and one-half months. I will only have more height to lose. Then again, if I only grow upward -- and not proportionally ... if I can keep my weight the same -- I will be thinner. That smartass remark, {i]"My weight is proportional to my height, which varies."[/i] has entered my life. My life is weird.

I definitely am pissed at these results. I liked my new size and the smaller, better-fitting clothing I was forced to buy.

Okay ... I've learned my lesson: one file at a time, at least if the other file is doing something similar. But which one(s) should I drop? I'm using:
    smaller's Shrinking -- Control Panel for your Height
    Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie
    EMG's Curse Prepubescent
    ViVe's Dumbing Down series (I'm on number 5 of 13)
    ViVe's Feminine Conditioning (listened to once a week to keep it fresh)
    EMG's Email Slave (for the hell of it)
    Coach Josh's Dumb Jock Hypnosis (from the www.MuscleMesmerizer.com site)

Will Curse of the Teeny Weenie will be affected as well as Shrinking? I haven't measured that body part for a while (and suspect it's growing as well, which is just ... weird ... because my balls have either vanished or retreated inside me). I have been extremely horny ... as horny as that proverbial teenager. *sigh* A sixty-three year old teenager? Pimples. wet dreams, feeling misunderstood, horny all the time, random erections ... my mind boggles at the concept.

I have a question for you, smaller. Could your Shrinking removal file be used as a Growing Taller file? As long as I'm growing ... I may as well see what my limits are. I suspect I will end up at or above "average basketball player" height. I never wanted to be that tall. I suspect I will end up near that height, though. Thus the question ...
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories