Curse Prepubescent

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby riner » May 8th, 2015, 7:39 pm

This file works but takes a long time to work in comparison to other files...

I have on many occasions listened to this file but never for the full 6 months. I've always given up for one reason of another.

Last time round I listened for 3.5 months and yes I did have an urge everyday to listen to it for some time in the end I stopped early. I felt so weird around the time I stopped using it and I ended up starting a new job around the same time. I had started getting a number of the psychological effects of it including some very erratic mood swings that would change in an instant and could last for 20 minutes before my mood would change again.

It took around 2 months to notice any difference at all. However, I did suddenly notice all my shoes had started slipping up and down. I measured my feet and they were smaller than they were. My feet dropped 1.5 shoe sizes and I can more easily find kids shoes to fit rather than mens ones.

The other noticeable effect was some of the hair on my body is lighter and finer than it used to be. However, this was nowhere near as noticeable to me as my change in shoe size. Around a year on (if not a bit more) everything is still the same, my feet are still the size this file made them and some of the hair on my body is quite fine too.

I have just started recently listening again but I have no guarantee that I'll be anymore likely to follow this through than every other previous attempt.
riner

Postby OxyFemboi » May 10th, 2015, 11:23 pm

riner wrote
This file works but takes a long time to work in comparison to other files...

Did you shrink in height and/or waist size as well in foot size? I'll love to be abler to shop int eh young teen shops.

I have on many occasions listened to this file but never for the full 6 months. I've always given up for one reason of another.

I guess I didn't give this file a chance to work properly. I started listening but quit shortly afterward. I'm used to files affecting me shortly after I begin to listen.

I guess I'll listen to the file for the full six months. Somebody remind me to ask for the Curse Removal File six months from today, November 11, 2015. Thanks.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby KIY » May 11th, 2015, 9:47 am

I've had a problem with my mp3 players dying on me within a few weeks of my starting using them regularly. Right now I have two higher quality players which are more designed for voice recording as well, so I might be able to listen long enough if/when I decide to try this one again. On the other hand, electronic/electrical devices seem to develop problems when I try to use them regularly. (This might be more a result of rarely being able to afford high quality-- although not all of these have been with poor quality items.)

I did have my balls staying up in my body more often than not and my dick seemed to have gotten shorter-- whether from this file, Teeny Weeny, Curse Penis Shrink, or a combination it unclear. I've been listening to Night Party, Muscle Obsession and Body Supreme (mixed with Night Servant-- I think I put one on top of the other. I'd examine it closer but my computer is dying on me and Audacity gave it enough trouble before the problems began.) That combination seems to have undone my balls stay up inside me, and may have made my dick longer. I've lost somewhere between 20 to 30 pounds which seemed to be effecting my apparent penis length before I started, but not my balls and scrotum. (In some ways it is like a second puberty.)

Now I am tempted to give Curse Prepubescent another try, or possibly Body of an 18 year old, or another age related file.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 13th, 2015, 5:37 pm

Since I have started listening to Curse Prepubescent again, I decided to listen to listen to Accelerator for a while as well. Hopefully that will accelerate any effects.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diode168 » May 16th, 2015, 10:58 am

This file has always interested me. Any changes in facial structure?

I may listen to it. Please keep me informed.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby riner » May 16th, 2015, 6:50 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:Since I have started listening to Curse Prepubescent again, I decided to listen to listen to Accelerator for a while as well. Hopefully that will accelerate any effects.

You could but consider this for a moment...

Boys take at least 2-3 years to fully go through puberty from start to finish. Shortening it to six months compacts it a lot. I wouldn't accelerate it as when the changes come the psychological changes you also have to go through are very intense anyway and can include all of these and this isn't an exhaustive list:

unexplained mood swings
low self-esteem
aggression
depression
headaches

I know its hard to stick with but the best shout for this one is just to listen to it every day for six months without really trying to alter the process. It is quite a commitment but when you get a few months in you'll understand. The only thing I did was remove all the references to "being a woman" and "if you are a woman" as I'm not I deleted those whole sections.

Of course its up to you to decide how you want to work it but for it to change you enough and remove the testosterone and any other puberty related hormones you will need to wait a while (unfortunately)
riner

Postby OxyFemboi » May 17th, 2015, 1:54 am

riner wrote
You could but consider this for a moment...

Boys take at least 2-3 years to fully go through puberty from start to finish. Shortening it to six months compacts it a lot. I wouldn't accelerate it as when the changes come the psychological changes you also have to go through are very intense anyway and can include all of these and this isn't an exhaustive list:

unexplained mood swings
low self-esteem
aggression
depression
headaches

I know its hard to stick with but the best shout for this one is just to listen to it every day for six months without really trying to alter the process. It is quite a commitment but when you get a few months in you'll understand. The only thing I did was remove all the references to "being a woman" and "if you are a woman" as I'm not I deleted those whole sections.

Of course its up to you to decide how you want to work it but for it to change you enough and remove the testosterone and any other puberty related hormones you will need to wait a while (unfortunately)

As I understand it, Accelerator affects how quickly a particular file is accepted by your mind. The sole claim made in its description is that it accelerates the acceptance of any file by your mind. It does not claim to speed up any process mentioned in any file. I do not expect it to accelerate any process, just the file's acceptance.

My sole thought in the possible use of Accelerator is to accelerate my mind's acceptance of the file's suggestions. I still intend to listen every day for the next six months, but I may find it necessary, due to real life interference, to occasionally skip a day.

I would appreciate a copy of the revised file where you deleted those sections dealing with "if you are a woman".
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby riner » May 22nd, 2015, 9:03 am

Assuming EMG has no issue with me posting the file/sharing the file I have no issue with uploading it to the site or emailing it through. I'd want it to be OK with EMG first though as it is one thing to alter someones work for personal use and quite something else to distribute it.

I did it in the end as I got fed up of listening to the story about a woman and going running which seemed to drag on.
riner

Postby KIY » May 22nd, 2015, 8:16 pm

I wouldn't mind a copy, too. (I'd do it myself if my computer wasn't dying on me.)
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » May 27th, 2015, 8:19 am

diode168 wrote:
Taking and posting pictures at regular intervals might be a more accurate way of discovering physical changes.

If done of the face (that is worded badly) it would be a very effective way of judging the file. Many people who tried the file have said their face looked young but unfortunate nobody has really uploaded anything publicly, although I have seen two privately and I have to say by the end one looked early 20's but the other looked like he was 12.

But their is to much baggage to uploading pictures of the face week by week.

I was going over this thread and came across the above and, if diode168 is still reading this thread, was wondering how old the above mentioned people were chronologically, how old they looked at the start, what (if anything) happened with the rest of their bodies, and if both where males?

I got a new music player and started listening to Mind Melt Induction, Curse Penis Shrink, and Curse PrePubescent (which for some reason is sped up so EMG sounds like a chipmunk. Maybe it will be more effective that way...?) Since CPP is running faster I've put it on twice.

I have had weird feelings since I started, but it is too early to tell if anything is actually happening, and there are other random factors going on in my life which may or may not factor in. (Among them: allergy season, highly variable weather [I get Seasonal Affective Disorder and live in a state where the sky is often a solid white, sometimes for days on end], and this apartment is the first one I have lived in in a long while which doesn't seem to be haunted.)
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 28th, 2015, 8:29 pm

Well, I haven't been contributing to this thread for a while but I know that I have been looking younger. At least one person -- my therapist who I need to see to get the Hormone Replacement Therapy (I'm trans) -- has commented that I look about forty (40), which is rather cool since I'm almost sixty-five (65).

I am growing a new tooth. Really. I'm not sure if it is a "baby tooth" or a new permanent tooth. I have a dentist appointment in a week or so. I will tell you what he says about this. I can hardly wait to hear the comments.

I received a PM today from someone who used CP. I asked if he would allow me to post his PM to me. If he gives permission, I will post it. It's a bit ... unbelievable.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » May 29th, 2015, 9:12 pm

Please do keep us updated! This is one of the more interesting files on the site.

I'd really be interested to see the PM.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » June 12th, 2015, 1:47 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:

I am growing a new tooth. Really. I'm not sure if it is a "baby tooth" or a new permanent tooth. I have a dentist appointment in a week or so. I will tell you what he says about this. I can hardly wait to hear the comments.

I received a PM today from someone who used CP. I asked if he would allow me to post his PM to me. If he gives permission, I will post it. It's a bit ... unbelievable.

No news on the tooth or the PM?
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » June 13th, 2015, 8:03 pm

I have good news and bad news on the tooth. When I got to the dentist, he confirmed that "Yes, you are growing a new tooth." However, the dentist took one look at dental x-ray of my mouth and said, "All your teeth are infected and need to come out ... now!" So, yes, I had a new tooth for a bit. It's gone. So are the rest of my teeth. *sigh*

Between my bleeding, my pain, the great painkillers, and trying to find something I was able to eat, I was not in much condition to sit at a computer to tell you all what was going on. Finding something I want to eat will be a chore. My menu for the next few weeks will apparently be "soft and mushy". I am a meat-and-potatoes dude along with an occasional veggie. Soft and mushy are not usually in my pantry or freezer except for great junk food. I don't think my doctor or dentist wants me to subsist on an exclusive diet of junk food for the next few weeks ... though it might be tempting to use this as an excuse to overindulge in chips, chocolates, and cheese curls.

As for the PM, I have not heard from the sender yet. Though I had h0oped to post it with attribution, here is a copy of the PM as I received it:

Thu May 28, 2015 4:27 pm
Subject: hi

hi y can tell you the prebusent hypo works i list it also for a year and a half and iam no longer have the body of a adult mean y gived up my job and life in now white a nice couple thate are my parend now all the people see me now as a boy of about 7 ore 8
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » June 14th, 2015, 1:00 pm

Sorry to hear about your teeth. I've been postponing visiting a dentist due to money (plus just not liking visiting the dentist in the first place.) I already know I need to get a crown on a cracked molar. Although I have had people recommend getting my teeth pulled (they say they felt a lot better having a tooth removed than having teeth filled after), I really hope my next dental visit is better than yours was!

(I'm not even certain that having my teeth pulled would work as a weight loss strategy, since ice cream qualifies as "soft and mushy"! On the other hand, one of my best years of school I had all 4 wisdom teeth surgically removed right before the semester began. Maybe opiates improve my learning possess? I don't think it was the pain which helped.)

Was the new tooth one which simply hadn't emerged yet? Otherwise, where did it come from? :? Number of teeth is supposed to be genetically set, IIRC.

As for the PM, I'm not certain what to make of it. It looks like someone trying to write like a 7 or 8 year old is supposed to write, which makes me suspicious. On the other hand, I've seen a lot of supposed adults write like that on the Internet, which means that spelling and punctuation aren't necessarily good evidence one way or another. Time for another confused emoticon: :?

I've been listening to a couple versions of Curse Prepubescence multiple times a day since June 5 or so (didn't write it down-- laziness is the best excuse I have for that) and I think my shoes actually do seem looser, and I have been getting weird feelings on and off again-- mostly "shrinking" feelings and what I would call "growing pains." (Minor aches and pains in the bones and joints.) No real noticeable changes, though-- or at least not that anyone has commented on.

Thank you for the reply.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » June 16th, 2015, 9:35 pm

KIY wrote
Was the new tooth one which simply hadn't emerged yet? Otherwise, where did it come from? Confused Number of teeth is supposed to be genetically set, IIRC.

Dude, if this tooth was one which simply hadn't emerged yet, it took its own sweet time about emerging. I'm almost sixty-five (65, dude!) and will go on Medicare in October. This is the first time I've ever seen a new tooth since ... well, puberty, when my adult teeth came in.

The new tooth -- the tooth was exceptionally white (Crest wishes it made teeth that white!) and looked like a baby's tooth -- was on the lower right near the from of my mouth. It was not one of my front teeth but close to them ... perhaps a molar.

It looked new. It had emerged in front of the tooth (which had broken off) through the gum.

KIY wrote
As for the PM, I'm not certain what to make of it. It looks like someone trying to write like a 7 or 8 year old is supposed to write, which makes me suspicious. On the other hand, I've seen a lot of supposed adults write like that on the Internet, which means that spelling and punctuation aren't necessarily good evidence one way or another. Time for another confused emoticon: :Confused:

I received the PM. I vouch for the authenticity of the PM; the only change I made was to put his writing in bold to differentiate it from mine. I made no claims concerning the validity of the experience he reported.

As far as his spelling, another possible explanation could be that he had been or currently is listening to ViVe's Dumbing Down files.

Yes, I bought gallons of ice cream as well as hot fudge and maraschino cherries. And ingredients for root beer floats and milk shakes.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » June 17th, 2015, 10:30 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
KIY wrote
Was the new tooth one which simply hadn't emerged yet? Otherwise, where did it come from? Confused Number of teeth is supposed to be genetically set, IIRC.

Dude, if this tooth was one which simply hadn't emerged yet, it took its own sweet time about emerging. I'm almost sixty-five (65, dude!) and will go on Medicare in October. This is the first time I've ever seen a new tooth since ... well, puberty, when my adult teeth came in.

Well, even though I had my wisdom teeth "surgically extracted" at 19 my brother's wisdom teeth are only now emerging enough for him to need to get them removed (I am 51 and he us 50). (Somehow he got the correct combination of teeth and jaws and I inherited the wrong combination-- large teeth and small jaws.) Near the front is the wrong spot for a wisdom tooth, unless it did a lot of traveling. Some people have an extra set in their jaws, which need to be removed since adult teeth don't drop off unlike baby teeth. (I suppose if the adult teeth have fallen out or been removed they can be allowed to try to emerge. I've only talked about it with one person with that situation. I'm not sure what age he was when they were removed-- it was before I met him. I gathered that his dentist saw them on an X-Ray well before they were a problem.

KIY wrote
As for the PM, I'm not certain what to make of it. It looks like someone trying to write like a 7 or 8 year old is supposed to write, which makes me suspicious. On the other hand, I've seen a lot of supposed adults write like that on the Internet, which means that spelling and punctuation aren't necessarily good evidence one way or another. Time for another confused emoticon: :Confused:

I received the PM. I vouch for the authenticity of the PM; the only change I made was to put his writing in bold to differentiate it from mine. I made no claims concerning the validity of the experience he reported.

As far as his spelling, another possible explanation could be that he had been or currently is listening to ViVe's Dumbing Down files.

Yes, I bought gallons of ice cream as well as hot fudge and maraschino cherries. And ingredients for root beer floats and milk shakes.

I don't doubt you did get the PM, I'm just trying to figure out how much credit to give to the content. Yeah Dumbing Down or a similar file is another possibility. 7 or 8 is very interesting claim.

I hope your mouth is doing better. Before the wisdom teeth, I had a couple others pulled due to lack of space. It was better than having the wisdom teeth removed, but not that much better. (The list of more enjoyable things to have done before either is very long.)

[/quote]
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » June 17th, 2015, 3:33 pm

I'm about to stay listening to this as pay off a program with ballet boy, what should I expect to happen? List of things to look forward to? Side effects?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby MasterJack » June 17th, 2015, 4:08 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:has commented that I look about forty (40), which is rather cool since I'm almost sixty-five (65).

I'm 27 and I personally think the older the sissy or trans, the better they look.

Just imagining what you look like is making me fucking hard.
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » June 18th, 2015, 4:07 am

MasterJack wrote
OxyFemboi wrote:
has commented that I look about forty (40), which is rather cool since I'm almost sixty-five (65).

I'm 27 and I personally think the older the sissy or trans, the better they look.

Just imagining what you look like is making me fucking hard.

Thank you. When I have a decent photo taken -- my lack of a good cell phone and/or video and/or cam is a serious deficiency that needs to be remedied -- I will post it.

I hope Curse Prepubescent has a positive effect on my male pattern baldness, a curse of my maternal grandfather's genes.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » July 2nd, 2015, 9:52 am

Well cr**! I have more or less the opposite of success to report-- my computer problems corrupted most of the memory in the music player I've been using! Just as I have been trying to decide if the file was affecting my facial hair or not. (It is hard to tell, my hair tends to be very fine (i.e. small diameter for each individual hair) to start with. I need to figure out how to get my laptop to communicate with my land line connection to the internet-- I plug it in and it still looks for a wireless network. Then I need to figure out how to afford a new computer and what sort of computer I want (and then, most likely, buy one that is a little more than I can afford and less than what I want. I don't recommend poverty for anyone with less money than the Koch brothers, and a number of other wealthy folks, and folks like Gov. Scott Walker.) :(

I'm going to see if I can actually use the uncorrupted memory on the player, or if the whole thing is now trash.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby riner » July 2nd, 2015, 11:27 am

KIY wrote:

I've been listening to a couple versions of Curse Prepubescence multiple times a day since June 5 or so (didn't write it down-- laziness is the best excuse I have for that) and I think my shoes actually do seem looser, and I have been getting weird feelings on and off again-- mostly "shrinking" feelings and what I would call "growing pains." (Minor aches and pains in the bones and joints.) No real noticeable changes, though-- or at least not that anyone has commented on.

Exactly this is what I've had happen to me due to this file. Over the two periods of around 2 months each time this is what I've had happen to me. This second time I'm going to try and carry on with it. I dropped about 2 shoe sizes and now struggle to find adult shoes in my size! I've had a number of mental ups and downs as well and it normally happens after listening to this file for around a month and a half.
riner

Postby mondaytuesday » July 3rd, 2015, 8:06 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:I have good news and bad news on the tooth. When I got to the dentist, he confirmed that "Yes, you are growing a new tooth." However, the dentist took one look at dental x-ray of my mouth and said, "All your teeth are infected and need to come out ... now!" So, yes, I had a new tooth for a bit. It's gone. So are the rest of my teeth. *sigh*

Between my bleeding, my pain, the great painkillers, and trying to find something I was able to eat, I was not in much condition to sit at a computer to tell you all what was going on. Finding something I want to eat will be a chore. My menu for the next few weeks will apparently be "soft and mushy". I am a meat-and-potatoes dude along with an occasional veggie. Soft and mushy are not usually in my pantry or freezer except for great junk food. I don't think my doctor or dentist wants me to subsist on an exclusive diet of junk food for the next few weeks ... though it might be tempting to use this as an excuse to overindulge in chips, chocolates, and cheese curls.

[/i][/b]

This post is absolutely fascinating to me and here's why. When I read it, I wonder if perhaps you are not experiencing effects of a more extreme regression. Could there be aspects of you adjusting itself to an emerging baby boy version of yourself? Could your teeth require removal because subconsciously you were aligning yourself physically to a possibly implanted vision you got somehow through something else about being more infantile? Even the fact that your diet at the time demanded that you only seek foods that are soft and mushy for you to be restricted to eat? A clear indication of you being forced to eat only baby food?
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby riner » July 16th, 2015, 3:54 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:
Could there be aspects of you adjusting itself to an emerging baby boy version of yourself? Could your teeth require removal because subconsciously you were aligning yourself physically to a possibly implanted vision you got somehow through something else about being more infantile? Even the fact that your diet at the time demanded that you only seek foods that are soft and mushy for you to be restricted to eat? A clear indication of you being forced to eat only baby food?

I think you are reading into this way too much. This file doesn't make you a baby it turns you into a pre-pubescent child. I don't believe for a moment that his issues with his mouth are anything to do with this file. If anything besides growing children get their first teeth through as a baby and then their permanent teeth from age 6. Whilst everyone is different all the teeth have normally come through long before they start puberty. The only exception being the wisdom teeth. Sorry but this really doesn't add up for me.
riner

Postby mondaytuesday » July 16th, 2015, 7:53 pm

riner wrote:
mondaytuesday wrote:
Could there be aspects of you adjusting itself to an emerging baby boy version of yourself? Could your teeth require removal because subconsciously you were aligning yourself physically to a possibly implanted vision you got somehow through something else about being more infantile? Even the fact that your diet at the time demanded that you only seek foods that are soft and mushy for you to be restricted to eat? A clear indication of you being forced to eat only baby food?

I think you are reading into this way too much. This file doesn't make you a baby it turns you into a pre-pubescent child. I don't believe for a moment that his issues with his mouth are anything to do with this file. If anything besides growing children get their first teeth through as a baby and then their permanent teeth from age 6. Whilst everyone is different all the teeth have normally come through long before they start puberty. The only exception being the wisdom teeth. Sorry but this really doesn't add up for me.

Okie Dokie. Thanks for your response.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » October 16th, 2015, 9:13 pm

I have nothing to contribute right now but intend to start using Curse Prepubescent again shortly.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » October 16th, 2015, 10:39 pm

Today my voice got mistaken for a woman's...
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » October 16th, 2015, 11:57 pm

KIY wrote
Today my voice got mistaken for a woman's...

That is so fucking cool! How long have you been listening? Are you shorter than before you started listening?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » October 31st, 2015, 4:17 pm

Well, it may not be as impressive as it sounds: I thought I was alone on the floor and talking to myself. I may have been talking in "silly voices," too. Plus the co-worker is a little strange. (Or, you could say that out of the group of us, the only one that is strange is the guy who isn't strange, who wasn't the one who overheard me.)

Anyway, he swore he could have heard our lead-worker's voice as well as mine. I haven't been listening to any multiple-personality files, but I do get pretty bored with my work.

Well, I had started somewhere around late June or early July-- had my desktop trash a couple or so mp3 players an a voice recorder/player. At some point I was between players for a week or two (possibly a few days longer.) I started again around the beginning of October. I also added on a bunch of other files-- and changed the names to the number representing when I wanted them to play in. I was really baked at the time and don't recall what most of the files are... :oops:

I have felt shrinking feelings and my voice has been funny (which could come a number of other sources.) I haven't had my height measured in quite a while, so I don't know about height.

I think one of the mystery files may actually be a penis growth file-- I believe I had a stoned idea about trying to become a young teenager by adding in files which might simulate puberty. (I think I also thought it was such a brilliant idea I wouldn't forget it, so I didn't write anything down. Based on that last bit, the experiment so far isn't going well.) I seem to be rather reluctant to make any changes to the files, even though they add up to at least two hours!

I've been "self medicating" due to really gloomy weather bothering mental health. Because of this, I feel like hibernating. Maybe I will listen to some files instead.

P.S.: Sorry about the delay in the reply. I've been distracted lately. One of the distractions is figuring out a new desktop computer-- Windows 10 in particular-- and I know almost nothing about apps.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » October 31st, 2015, 5:41 pm

KIY wrote
Well, it may not be as impressive as it sounds: I thought I was alone on the floor and talking to myself. I may have been talking in "silly voices," too. Plus the co-worker is a little strange. (Or, you could say that out of the group of us, the only one that is strange is the guy who isn't strange, who wasn't the one who overheard me.)

Anyway, he swore he could have heard our lead-worker's voice as well as mine. I haven't been listening to any multiple-personality files, but I do get pretty bored with my work.

Well, I had started somewhere around late June or early July-- had my desktop trash a couple or so mp3 players an a voice recorder/player. At some point I was between players for a week or two (possibly a few days longer.) I started again around the beginning of October. I also added on a bunch of other files-- and changed the names to the number representing when I wanted them to play in. I was really baked at the time and don't recall what most of the files are...

I have felt shrinking feelings and my voice has been funny (which could come a number of other sources.) I haven't had my height measured in quite a while, so I don't know about height.

I think one of the mystery files may actually be a penis growth file-- I believe I had a stoned idea about trying to become a young teenager by adding in files which might simulate puberty. (I think I also thought it was such a brilliant idea I wouldn't forget it, so I didn't write anything down. Based on that last bit, the experiment so far isn't going well.) I seem to be rather reluctant to make any changes to the files, even though they add up to at least two hours!

I've been "self medicating" due to really gloomy weather bothering mental health. Because of this, I feel like hibernating. Maybe I will listen to some files instead.

P.S.: Sorry about the delay in the reply. I've been distracted lately. One of the distractions is figuring out a new desktop computer-- Windows 10 in particular-- and I know almost nothing about apps.

I understand about the delay. I just bought a new computer as well. However, I specifically asked for (and got) Windows 7 when I bought my new computer. I've heard enough about Windows 10 that I didn't want to use the beta version of anything. I may upgrade later after they have issued a few patches and gotten most of the bugs out of it. Meanwhile, I am happily clicking and dragging-and-dropping to my heart's content. And, for now, I don't have to learn a new way of doing all the stuff I'm used to. Maybe if they no longer support Windows 7 ...

I have felt shrinking feelings ... I don't know about height. Measuring height is easy. Stand straight. Put a thick book on top of your head. Use the book's thickness to get the book more-or-less square to the wall or doorway or whatever. Make a mark. Get a tape measure and measure the height from the floor. (If you think you're using a height shrinking file, keep the mark there and measure again in a week or so.)

I seem to be rather reluctant to make any changes to the files, even though they add up to at least two hours! Is one of the files the Obsession file? If so, that could be why you're reluctant to make changes. If the files are all bodies of files -- just the suggestions -- you could have almost anything in there.

I've been "self medicating" due to really gloomy weather bothering mental health. Because of this, I feel like hibernating. Maybe I will listen to some files instead. Instead of self medicating, use some of the light bulbs that mimic sunlight. Use a bright one or two. That is supposed to help Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). SAD is basically it's a seasonal depression usually associated with winter. It sounds like what you have. I suffer from it as well. Bright light bulbs help ... a lot.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: Curse Prepubescent

Postby CoryJ » April 20th, 2019, 4:26 pm

Hate to bring back an old thread but I figure it's better than starting a new one about the same file. I'm Cory and I am going to absolutely give this file my full attention for the full 6 months or longer. I've been reading up on it and am convinced that this WILL work on me.

Currently

5'11" Tall
215 Weight

I will be posting at least once a week or when I can see a change happening.
Wish me luck dudes!!!!
Cory
CoryJ

Postby outkast1728 » April 21st, 2019, 8:18 am

@CoryJ, how about a before pic to start us off?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby diode168 » April 28th, 2019, 10:06 pm

Good luck. Keep us updated.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Sarentheshemale » May 2nd, 2019, 1:41 pm

Quick question/suggestion. Could someone make a single file that combines the effects of curse prepubescent, shrinking height, teeny weenie, etc? Basically a file that makes you younger as you get shorter, perhaps making it to where your body reacts and produces the same hormones and body chemistry when you were last that height. You could include things like face, body, musculature, fat, bones and organs reverting back to a teen/preteen state. Also, body hair reduction and removal, genitals shrinking and reverting, reversal of adult hormones, and a mind renewal and reversal, produce teenage/preteen/child hormones, etc. I'm a 25 yo mtf and have struggled on rather to transition or not, due to a number of things, but mainly because Im 6' tall and testosterone did a number on me; in a good mainly way but id rather be a gurl so...... If a file like that existed, I, and other trans, could revert back somewhat if not completely to a point where mtf hormones could work wonders, instead of just slightly feminizing a masculine body. Anyways, a single file that combines these topics, without being 2 hours long, with a subliminal background and binaurals would be awesome if a creator would make one!
Sarentheshemale

Postby OxyFemboi » May 2nd, 2019, 9:38 pm

I’ll work on a file that will do that. I have some ideas ....

OxyFemboi
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Sarentheshemale » May 3rd, 2019, 1:17 pm

Awesome!!!!! :D
Sarentheshemale

Postby OxyFemboi » May 3rd, 2019, 7:04 pm

This file is partially for me as well. I am a trans MTF woman (post-op) as well. I have been on HRT since July 28, 2016. Anything to help my HRT be more effective is a great idea.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Pohners » May 9th, 2019, 5:48 pm

...Gosh that file sounds.. VERY interesting indeed. I'd be curious for it!

Also heyo! I've been utterly distracted for... ages.
Pohners
Regular
Regular

Postby rblender » June 10th, 2019, 6:17 am

OxyFemboi wrote:I’ll work on a file that will do that. I have some ideas ....

OxyFemboi

any progress on this?
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » June 30th, 2019, 5:32 pm

Hello everyone,

I found this thread a bit confusing or at least I was confused about what some folks were experiencing and what their goals were. As far as EMG's file Curse Prepubescent in my opinion it is an excellent file. I wasn't clear on the part about going through puberty a second time.

For everyone who is serious about hypnosis and a achieving hypnosis related goals I strongly recommend becoming proficient with Audacity or some other equally capable editing file. There are often little tweaks that can be made to a file to make it more effective for you or to remove some unwanted suggestions in an otherwise great file. It is the best way to custom tailor files to your needs.

As for Curse Prepubescent there is one part that concerns me. That is reduction in height. I am not saying height reduction is impossible. It happens all the time as people age. For example, many people as they grow old shrink. The problem I see is the cause of the shrinkage. I do not fully understand it, but what I think I do understand is that people shrink because the discs between the vertebrae in the spine dehydrate and compress. The aging spine can also become more curved, and vertebrae can collapse. All in all, if becoming shorter through the use of hypnosis is because the hypnosis induces shrinking though those same mechanisms, I am not sure it is a good choice. It may come with some debilitating side effects.

Anyway, I wish you all the best and hope that find success in the use of Curse Prepubescent Again, a very effective file by EMG.

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby riner » September 17th, 2019, 2:52 pm

So, I'm back listening to this file. Have been for three months roughly every single day. I was just wondering others who have stuck with it have you noticed any of the following:

- Changes in appetite
- Fatigue (but unable to actually sleep)
- Headaches

I've been noticing these over the last 48 hours and wondered if anyone else had.

I've already had my feet drop a size to a size and a half and my voicebox hurt and the occasional mood swings (both happy and sad).
riner

Postby outkast1728 » September 18th, 2019, 12:47 am

@riner I recommend keeping a log of before and after to document the changes to your height, weight, manhood and shoe size
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Marian » September 18th, 2019, 5:40 am

As for Curse Prepubescent there is one part that concerns me. That is reduction in height. I am not saying height reduction is impossible. It happens all the time as people age. For example, many people as they grow old shrink. The problem I see is the cause of the shrinkage. I do not fully understand it, but what I think I do understand is that people shrink because the discs between the vertebrae in the spine dehydrate and compress. The aging spine can also become more curved, and vertebrae can collapse. All in all, if becoming shorter through the use of hypnosis is because the hypnosis induces shrinking though those same mechanisms, I am not sure it is a good choice. It may come with some debilitating side effects.

Yes, it's an old dream (or you can call it a project) of me becoming physically prepubescent without shrinking. Maybe that's why this file(s) did not work.
Marian
Regular
Regular

Postby wanttoshrink » September 13th, 2020, 4:10 pm

Does this one cause you to become shorter and smaller in over body size? It would be my main interest in it. I'm currently listening to Smaller2 one for shrinking and Oxi files too. I really would like to become shorter. I'm currently around 6ft and have been listening to subliminals for about a month focusing on trying to shrink really small.
wanttoshrink

Postby noideasforanusername » September 14th, 2020, 1:56 pm

Just began using the curse.
At first I was a little afraid, so I used the script, corrected some affirmations and typos, and put it on a TTS app.
And after delaying the great day, and just reading the script in my head, day after day, just before going to bed, I decided to take this leap.
So tonight just before going to bed, I listened to the curse file, sure that there won't be any problem since I checked everything in it (yeah, I'm pretty paranoid about hypnosis so that was the only way :D ).
So right now, I'm practically 21, looking a little older (I hate it, some of my college friends call me "Grandpa")
I'm 6'0 exactly, and weight around 185Lbs. My penis size is... Well, normal I think, and I have a really hairy body. My shoe size is a man's size 9.5, according to american standards (275mm).
Now, I will try to listen to the curse daily (more like, nightly), and keep you guys in touch.
Good night to you, since it's already the night in Europe.
noideasforanusername

Postby outkast1728 » September 16th, 2020, 12:53 am

@noideasforausername, you should keep in touch with me via sk8rboi1728 on skype and i can help you document any changes as you progress through this via before and after pics.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby noideasforanusername » September 16th, 2020, 3:15 pm

outkast1728 wrote:@noideasforausername, you should keep in touch with me via sk8rboi1728 on skype and i can help you document any changes as you progress through this via before and after pics.

Sorry, I don't feel like sharing pictures...
Whatever, even if I don't expect any visible effect for the first days of curse, I'm feeling a little more energetic than usual. I'm still 6' and look like the same weight. I also have a smaller appetite.
noideasforanusername

Postby noideasforanusername » September 21st, 2020, 12:31 pm

'kay. Day 7 of the curse and I MIIIIGHT see the first effects of the curse (or I hope so !). So, right now all I felt new was that I was much more energetic, and had a smaller appetite. And well, I went to the supermarket to get some food today, and when I asked one of the clients to move aside so I can fetch some goods, I felt my voice was a little higher pitched than expected. Not for much, but still... I dunno if I felt like it was higher pitched because I had earphones on, or if it really sounded like that, but, well, that's always an interesting fact!
Started using a shrinking subliminal in complement, and added an induction (a day at the beach) to the script of the file, so I can maybe get deeper into trance and have faster effects.
Whatever. Tomorrow is going to be my 21st birthday... Or will it be my 20th ?
noideasforanusername

Postby noideasforanusername » October 5th, 2020, 2:05 pm

Okay. So, it's not far from a month in it, and even if I stopped using the file a week ago, I am DEFINITELY experiencing changes.
My voice is definitely higher pitched (not like a kid, but high enough for me to differentiate it from my previous/future voice). My facial hair looks also thinner, even if it might not really be THIS visible.
I may have lost 2 pounds or so. "This ain't much but it's honest work".
Didn't expect this to happen after stopping using the file. Guess I'm really suggestive to hypnosis and this is what defines a curse. What else was I expecting?
Anyway, I will go through it the whole 6 months, and if the effects don't wear off by themselves, I'll see.
noideasforanusername

Postby noideasforanusername » October 16th, 2020, 5:58 pm

'kay. So, this is when the shit is getting REAL !
The last days I realized that my facial hair Was definitely thinner and that I had acne again !
Okay. It's not that much of a success, but, well, since I was 18, I didn't have acne outbreaks. Usually, I sometimes have one or two pimples here and there, but that's all. But this week I had small pimples covering all my cheeks !
At first I thought that could be because of the face mask I have to wear at work, but I have been wearing it for the last 6 months and poof ! It just appears now !
Anyway. It's not really impressive since there are no changes in height for now and we're still in the changes that can be linked with an hormonal change triggered mentally, but well, that proves the curse is working !
Anyway. I'm thinking about listening to it again to try and make the changes happen faster.
noideasforanusername

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories