baby success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby jayjett » May 10th, 2014, 8:30 pm

There is a strong possibility anyone who tried this may never grow again>
It one thing to be small and a baby for short time but thik of what could happen if you never grow again and are stuck a baby
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 10th, 2014, 8:33 pm

jay wrote:
There is a strong possibility anyone who tried this may never grow again>
It one thing to be small and a baby for short time but thik of what could happen if you never grow again and are stuck a baby

Truthfully, I don't care. The adventure alone ... the possible second chances ... it sounds to be worth it.

Tell them I volunteer.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby ababy_jeffy » May 10th, 2014, 8:55 pm

I have been living as an infant trapped in a maturing body my whole life,,, All that I have ever wanted and dreamed of my whole life is what your friend is going through,,,, I would not want to grow up.
ababy_jeffy

Postby jayjett » May 12th, 2014, 7:37 am

I at first had a few reason for posting this. One of the main reasons was to find others who know about this tech people should remember if they were accepted they might never grow again that means people would have total say over them in every way

My friend is totally helpless and in mot ways a baby now he cant feed or do almost anything himself without them saying ok
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby ababy_jeffy » May 13th, 2014, 2:32 pm

This truly sounds like the most wonderful thing in the world to me. I would love to commit to doing this with all of my heart, mind, body and soul.
ababy_jeffy

Postby Slyther_Whitewing » May 15th, 2014, 3:10 am

I hate to be *that skeptic* but even if the technology for this were to exist, there wouldn't be any way this would ever be released to the public. The potential military/population control uses this would have would make it never see the light of day and probably end up being used as some "Make him disappear" routine.
Slyther_Whitewing

Postby Alien4420 » May 15th, 2014, 7:52 am

Slyther_Whitewing wrote:I hate to be *that skeptic* but even if the technology for this were to exist

It doesn't. I mean, dark matter? We don't even know yet what dark matter consists of. Speaking as someone who just shrank part of his anatomy I think hypnosis is amazing enough in what it can really do. Pretending that it can shrink you to the size of a baby or lop a foot off your height may be good JO material, but it's nothing more.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » May 15th, 2014, 10:12 am

This same thing people said about stealth plans and all the other tech we have. Dont worry they are not releasing it to the public ever
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 15th, 2014, 10:39 am

I don't recall ever having said that about stealth planes or any of the tech we have.

Look, stealth planes obey the known laws of physics. They're a pretty obvious development and use pretty obvious techniques. They were made possible by new but well-known engineering technologies such as composite materials and fly-by-wire as well as some fairly old concepts in aeronautics, such as the flying wing.

But there simply isn't any magic shrinking ray outside of comic books and dark matter, as I said, isn't yet understood -- not by physicists and certainly not by the government. Besides which, dark matter interacts with regular matter only through gravitation and even if we could somehow put it in a bottle there is no conceivable way it could be used to make someone shrink.

So as unlikely as it is that someone knows something that's so top secret the government is never going to release it but oh just happens to have a friend who it was used on and to be blabbing about it, the whole idea is nonsensical from a scientific perspective. That level of shrinking could, in principle, be achieved, but the process would require technologies we may have 200 years from now, not something that is achievable today.

Whereas guys *have* been known to go online and discuss their JO fantasies as if they were the truth. Not the worst sin in the world but unless they're at least semi plausible I'm not going to fall for them.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » May 15th, 2014, 6:56 pm

I understand what you are saying but that is why they never worry about people finding out.

I dont want to go into it but if you look you will see it is not hard to find some of this.... Hint even nbc news did something on it without knowing it.

Check Brooke Greenberg For a start
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 15th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Well I looked up Brooke Greenberg and it's an interesting story I hadn't know of but basically you just had a girl who stopped growing for unknown reasons, which is hardly the same as shrinking. According to the Wikipedia article there have been several other such cases, and those have been diagnosed:

Dr. Walker believed that Brooke Greenberg's condition had resulted from a failure of central control genes. He identified two more people with similar developmental issues: Gabrielle Williams of Montana, born in 2004; and Nicky Freeman of Australia (born 1970), a forty-three-year-old man who looks like a boy.

Gabrielle Williams's condition has since been determined to have been the result of a genetic mutation. Nicky Freeman has been diagnosed with deformity of the pituitary gland.

María Audenete do Nascimento, a thirty-two-year-old woman who lives in the town of Caucaia near Fortaleza in the state of Ceará, Brazil, was once thought to have also been suffering from a condition similar to Greenberg's. She was reportedly born in May 1981, but stopped growing after nine months. She has been diagnosed with severe hypothyroidism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooke_Greenberg

So here we have some pretty ordinary stuff - a mutation and hormonal problems.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » May 15th, 2014, 11:49 pm

Okay the main reason I posted this was to try and find others who know more about this. I am not going to go any futher with helping for many reasons. .

I was just pointing out the unknown all I will say is many other examples of the tech being used.No reason to debate I am hoping to find others who know about this.
One thing I will say for decades tch has been abused by people who have worked with government this is nothing new.

I will say if you look closer at the brooke story u will see more to it.

Enjoy the site and take care
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » July 1st, 2014, 6:08 pm

This is so amazing and captures my attention so strongly. It seems the more I come to admit the truth about why being an adult man in control of my life and a leader of others, the more I enter an arousing trance like vulnerability.

I do open myself up for a man or woman to do this to me. I do hope that someone who gains power, pleasure, amusement and is looking for a subject reads this and contacts me. Someone who is ready for a man that has undergone a long path of covert regression that has turned into a driven desire to encounter more and more. Someone who wants to take my "yes" and watch me go too far to ever be able to say "no more" to return to my adult male life.

jayjett wrote:here is some of what he told me
Their technology is so bizarre and completely outside of anyone's normal experiences, that I hate to speculate on it. What is happening now to me is anything but conventional. I believe they somehow "tuned" into the very part of the brain that is our conscious self, our being. How they tune into the whole body may be completely different. They are not just tuning into the body alone, they are tuning into the immediate environment

. The vibrations somehow penetrate the body, and can be made to stimulate various sex organs They can make a person gentiles smaller or make you cum using.vibrating energy.

It seems they can control the mind get it to release hormones and remap body.

. The relock, involves that wave energy. Once the lock on is reestablished, the wave energy then seems to diminishes. the static ionic charge on the technology, there is a sense of being trapped; there is a sense of literally being dragged down or 'sucked' down into the chair energy or negative energy. I don't know anything on this earth that can create a true 'vacuum' in an open environment, complete contradictory to the known laws of physics but when combined with injections you begin to reverse the growing and it has no limit to it
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » January 1st, 2015, 2:11 am

jayjett wrote:It has been tough on my friend. He said he did not think of what his life would be like once he was so little.

So be sure if you ever try it you have a person you can trust. Otherwise you could be a helpless baby for a long time like he is. He can not fight them he has told me he is pretty much their baby and has to do what they say.

He can not even fight breastfeeding

I'd love to spark a discussion here again. I'd like to know if anyone else has experienced or known someone who has experienced a similar fate?

Is there anyone, male or female, or group of persons looking to experiment upon a man like this? Are there any members here who might like to see if you can literally detach a guy from the world of other grown men and cause him to be reduced, regressed, and degraded back to an infantile world?

It is such a perfect form of dominating a man, and how fascinating it must be to observe the struggling plaything, sharing the knowledge with him that he is a man trapped and possessed.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » January 1st, 2015, 2:51 am

I'm kinda late to this discussion..lol I am still highly dubious of a way to actually physically regress to the age of a baby/infant. If we could choose exactly how we wanted our bodies that would be bliss. Hell I would love to be around 2 years old, and biologically become female (am a trans woman) and be a foxtaur. But I highly doubt any of those are possible with the technology we have atm. However lol I will say I'd be willing to volunteer to be a guinea pig to see if there's any validity to this.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnobro92 » January 1st, 2015, 3:44 am

jayjett wrote:I got a post from my friend last night. The biggest he has been since the start is maybe 1 yr old size he is not sure he can get any bigger.
So anyone interested must see they would be quite helpless if they agree to it.

He told me when he is newborn to 6 month old size he is total helpless.

He is treated as a baby in everyday and could not stop it plus he said he has no ability to talk

if not for a touch screen he has to play with he would not even be able to communicant with me

he has taken me threw how the day is with him as a baby and I see now he is total helpless

They also do things to his mind he told me..

This role playing shite is getting fucking old.
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Not a fan of Role Playing, Either, but...

Postby mondaytuesday » January 1st, 2015, 8:27 pm

This role playing shite is getting fucking old.[/quote]

I detest role-playing. Like when someone wants to talk to you and they will type out "stage action" or even worse, use parenthesis to "break character" and speak directly to you. However, to those that love it, I am glad that they are able to find others to join them in their fun. I don't really see this as being role play, as much as it is shared fantasy that has the straightforwardness in style, so that there lingers a possibility we can enjoy, that it's not fantasy.

I understand your forum posts about the fantasy talk being shite. I thought I would tell you what I like about it, maybe you might see it as some fun, too.

I am intelligent enough to comprehend that we are all playing make believe and pretend, as adults. And this particular thread and the comments in it are definitely stretching the bounds of the imagination. I do like how the main contributor does take the effort to leave a storyline that provides some sense of (gee, I wonder if that could really happen...) and clues enough to tantalize that it may be happening.

I like the domination by regression fiction/fantasy because it's like a sci-fi or horror movie come alive. It really works at the psychological in order for a dominate to both remove and reduce the victim, take away their power and control, and assume possession of them.

There's one potential truth that I find in the fiction stories (or imaginative forum threads) out there about babying someone. If someone was truly immersed into that treatment, sensations, point-of-view, etc. there is a possibility that they could potentially regress in many mental and bodily ways.

The mind is very powerful and controls our perception of experience. We are all able to manifest things in our life that didn't exist before we express the intention for it to exist.

No one can truly return physically or mentally to earlier stages of development. But we can most certainly be taken close to the experience by leading our minds or having our minds led there. And we can most certainly be taken close to the experience by being exposed to different chemicals or medications that helplessly give us aspects similar to infancy stages.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Not a fan of Role Playing, Either, but...

Postby ranmafan » January 2nd, 2015, 1:25 am

mondaytuesday wrote:
I detest role-playing. Like when someone wants to talk to you and they will type out "stage action" or even worse, use parenthesis to "break character" and speak directly to you. However, to those that love it, I am glad that they are able to find others to join them in their fun. I don't really see this as being role play, as much as it is shared fantasy that has the straightforwardness in style, so that there lingers a possibility we can enjoy, that it's not fantasy.

I understand your forum posts about the fantasy talk being shite. I thought I would tell you what I like about it, maybe you might see it as some fun, too.

I am intelligent enough to comprehend that we are all playing make believe and pretend, as adults. And this particular thread and the comments in it are definitely stretching the bounds of the imagination. I do like how the main contributor does take the effort to leave a storyline that provides some sense of (gee, I wonder if that could really happen...) and clues enough to tantalize that it may be happening.

I like the domination by regression fiction/fantasy because it's like a sci-fi or horror movie come alive. It really works at the psychological in order for a dominate to both remove and reduce the victim, take away their power and control, and assume possession of them.

There's one potential truth that I find in the fiction stories (or imaginative forum threads) out there about babying someone. If someone was truly immersed into that treatment, sensations, point-of-view, etc. there is a possibility that they could potentially regress in many mental and bodily ways.

The mind is very powerful and controls our perception of experience. We are all able to manifest things in our life that didn't exist before we express the intention for it to exist.

No one can truly return physically or mentally to earlier stages of development. But we can most certainly be taken close to the experience by leading our minds or having our minds led there. And we can most certainly be taken close to the experience by being exposed to different chemicals or medications that helplessly give us aspects similar to infancy stages.

I can understand how one can become mentally regressed, I think I am a bit myself without even listening to any AR files yet. (I just started Hellion's Babyspeak..) But I doubt that the brain can cause physical changes via hypnosis.
Last edited by ranmafan on January 9th, 2015, 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » January 9th, 2015, 1:31 am

I've been spending time, lately, with this file from EMG.

Name: Pacibaby Additional Types: Body
Description: Whenever a pacifier is placed in your mouth you will find yourself instantly reverting to being a baby until it is removed. Can be self triggered. If someone else triggers it you cannot remove the pacifier, only they can.
Author: EMG ?

Anyone else ever listen to it?
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » January 9th, 2015, 1:39 am

Im currently listening to Hellion's Babyspeak file but I'm not quite sure this is the right thread to speak about different files in, mostly its just a poor RP thread that snowballed out of control.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Scientific Discoveries Concerning Us

Postby mondaytuesday » January 11th, 2015, 8:22 am

There is an article on the site for the national radio show, Coast to Coast, that I think you all might find interesting. It's a discussion about how the power behind Intention & manifestation can be seen on a molecular level now after a recent discovery.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/01/09

a discussion on her research into the power of human intention and a physicist who says it can be imprinted into a machine (related article). Dr. William Tiller discovered a powerful unseen substance in what had been commonly understood as empty space within atoms which can be activated by human intention, MacIssac explained. He compared the power of the unseen substance in a single atom to all of the electromagnetic energy contained within 15 billion light years of Earth, she added. "Our human consciousness, our intention, is able to affect this substance," MacIssac said. She described an experiment that showed human intention can change the pH-level of water, as well as the device Dr. Tiller has developed which can purportedly record and retransmit human intentions.

A second article that I believe pertains to us and what we all can accomplish here/ It online at

http://www.theepochtimes.com//n3/1093640-a-physicists-view-of-human-intention-it-physically-exists-can-be-imprinted-into-a-machine/

Physicist Says Human Intention Physically Exists, Can Be Imprinted Into a Machine

By Tara MacIsaac, Epoch Times | November 20, 2014 | Last Updated: January 10, 2015 12:05 pm
Right: Dr. William Tiller (Courtesy of Dr. William Tiller) Background: Concept image of consciousness (Shutterstock*)
Dr. William Tiller had a successful and prestigious career in the world of conventional science. He was chair of Stanford’s material science and engineering department in 1996; he published numerous conventional scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals. However, he had a nagging urge to study “crazy-seeming kind of stuff.”

He was intrigued by the experiments on human psychic abilities conducted by Soviet scientists. He knew his colleagues found the topic preposterous, yet he asked himself, “How might the universe be constructed to allow this crazy-seeming kind of stuff to naturally coexist with the orthodox science I am doing at Stanford with my Ph.D. students every day?”

He lightened his workload at Stanford, in order to make time for independent research to answer this important question. His colleagues staged an intervention to try and stop him from doing this.

Dr. Tiller was undeterred. “There are thousands of people over the last 150 years who have done such remarkable things that are put in the category of parapsychology, which orthodox science has wanted to sweep under the rug, because the results are not internally consistent with their results,” he said. “Anything that doesn’t fit their kind of results and the methodology of getting those results, they think is crapola.”

What Tiller discovered, however, and even the way he discovered it, could spur a Copernican-scale paradigm shift.

When Epoch Times learned that Dr. Tiller had developed a machine that could hold and dispense human intention, we eagerly contacted him to see how it works.

He doesn’t know the specific details of how it works!

But he knows it does work. So how does he know it works?

Firstly, his experiments show that human intention can significantly change the pH-levels of water up or down (with no chemical additions) or change the adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production in fruit fly larvae (and thus enable them to mature more quickly). Secondly, he’s shown that test subjects can direct their intention to his Intention Host Device and that device can later emit this intention, having the same effect without the person being present. It holds and dispenses intention. It works!

But if he doesn’t have a serious inkling of how it works, how in the world did he come to use it in the first place? Why did Dr. Tiller use this device and not, say, a toaster or an alarm clock, or any other electronic device to try and capture a specific intention?

He was working on research unrelated to human intention, his conventional studies. This device was being used in those studies for a more mundane purpose. On a whim, Tiller decided to use it for informal intention experiments, just for fun. It worked!

It gets weirder. Unbeknownst to Dr. Tiller, this wasn’t the device he was supposed to be using for his conventional studies. A manufacturer’s error had landed the incorrect device in his lap. When he received the device originally sought, it didn’t work as an Intention Host Device. No other device he’s tried has worked either. Only this particular device that came to him by accident and which he decided, on a whim to test with human intention, works as an Intention Host Device.

“I think of it as a divine mistake,” he said.

After his informal experiments, he began serious research on it. He’s gone well beyond changing the pH-levels of water. He says he has helped enhance the skill sets and integration of 34 autistic children with the good intentions broadcast by the device. He summarized some of the accomplishments of the device in an email to Epoch Times:

1. Relieved depression and anxiety for several hundred people, located about 1500 miles away at p<0.001 over an eight-month broadcast period.
2. Enhanced the skill sets and integration of 34 autistic children located all over the world, and relieved the depression and anxiety of their parents at p<0.001 over a 12-month broadcast period.
3. Started an experiment to wean 74 humans, located in the US, away from self-judgment and to enhance compassion for self and others.

His development of the device was spawned by a fateful coincidence. He has used meditation to make leaps forward in his understanding of the physical existence of human intention and other levels of existence in the universe. His starting points have diverged greatly from the mainstream, but as a bridge between empirical science and crazy stuff, he’s followed up with more traditional scientific investigations.

When he began studying intention, he concentrated on his quest to understand the universe before his daily hour-long meditation. He would emerge with new concepts, then he would consider whether these concepts violated any existing scientific principles or experimental data. He found that they did not.

The Vacuum Space Isn’t Empty

He’s discovered that the vacuum space commonly understood as empty, is actually filled with immensely powerful substances that we can’t physically see. Dr. Tiller has found that human intention affects this unseen substance. An in-between substance made of particles he calls deltrons are thus activated and affect the substances we can see. That’s how he is able to observe and measure the impact of human intention on this otherwise undetected substance.

The power in vacuum space is immense.

Dr. Tiller explained: “In order for quantum mechanics and relativity theory to be internally self-consistent [Seeking consistency between quantum mechanics and relativity theory is the major task theoretical physicists have been grappling with since quantum mechanics emerged], the physical vacuum has to contain 10^94 grams equivalent of energy per cubic centimeter. What that means is, if you take just a single hydrogen atom, which is one proton and one electron and all the rest of the atom is ‘empty space,’ if you take just that volume of empty space, … you find that you end up with a trillion times as much vacuum energy as all the electromagnetic energy in all the planets, all the stars, and all the cosmic dust in a sphere of radius 15 billion light-years.”

To summarize, the subtle energy in the vacuum space of a single hydrogen atom is as great as all the electromagnetic energy found in everything within 15 billion light-years of our space-time cosmos. Furthermore, human intention can act on this powerful realm. But conventional science views it as empty space.

He gave an analogy to illustrate what’s possible when groups of people are cohesive, when we broadcast coherent intent: “If you look at a 100-Watt light bulb, it gives a bit of light, but not a lot of light. That’s because the photons coming out of it destructively interfere with each other, and that cuts down the amount of light. But for the same number of photons coming out per unit time, if you could cohere them so that they … are in phase with each other, then the energy density or intensity coming out of the light bulb for the same number of photons per unit time would be greater than the surface of the sun.”

“People have the potential to become coherent, but they just need to develop it,” he said. “The potential is there.”

“That’s where our future is, that explains sort of why I was so maverick-like to give up what seemed like a golden future for myself to do this. This is a better future, as far as I’m concerned, for humanity.”

*Concept image of consciousness via Shutterstock
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

I'm Still Tightening When Aroused. No Hard-on's. Shrinking

Postby mondaytuesday » February 6th, 2015, 6:30 pm

Here I am back again, of course. I can't stay away. I've never had such a strong pull toward anything as I do with these files and the people who interact here.

I'm downloading and re-visiting files from my favorites collection. I want to give myself to them and listen to them as much as I can for a few days. I've posted them a the bottom.

These files have conjured energy that goes to work at designing more and more of the place in my mind. The place being prepared for dominates to demonstrate their power by downgrading a grown man of success and achievement. They bring more stability and realism and imagination to give me a place where my dark wish can come true.

I'll be able to spend some time being lost inside the prepared psyche that will have me transformed into a new existence. I'll be within my concept of my "self" and I will have been regressed back to babyhood. I'll spend time existing in a way that gives me no ability to control my situation once I've been sent down. I'll be beyond the reach of my place in the adult world. For a while, at least.

My God, I've got to go find my paci right now and suckle it. I'm tingling and shrinking up so tight down below. This is being caused by me posting here and being close to the reason why i come here and things.

I going now to listen to them and I hope you write here to me and thank you.

Name: baby brain Additional Types: Script
Description: This file will turn you into a baby. It will transform your brain into that of a baby. You will think you are a baby. You will babble like a baby. You will crawl. Baby's are very obedient and loyal to their mommy or nanny. You will have no control of your body. You will uncontrollably be forced to think like a baby. Your mind is changing and you can't stop it. The baby brain is too powerful. It is so easy to submit to it. And live an easier life. You will be turned into a mindless baby and you cannot help it or change it. Might need an induction, effect might be permanent. Inspired by "dog brain" by EMG, thanks EMG! for letting me using and adapting your script! Description is the original one, a little adapted ;-) Disclaimer: Use at your own risk!
Author: zzzzz

Baby Humiliation Curse
Description: This is a mash up of some existing files made by EMG with some minor edits. File begins with EMG's (really) old induction cause it suits me better, then progresses to complete 24 hour baby with all the references to 24 hour time-line being removed so it reads as a permanent curse file, then finishes off with curse diaper humiliation minus all the references to masturbating.
Author: ABoy

Curse Baby Regression Additional Types: Body
Description: This wicked little # curses the listener with spontaneous regressions to infancy. Imagine being perfectly normal one second and unable to walk or speak the next. That's what it does, but only when it's safe to do so. As the curse progresses your periods of regression will get longer and longer so be warned this one may be evil.
Author: EMG

BabyTransformation Additional Types: Body, Subliminal, Binaural
Description: This file regresses you to an 18 month old infant who will forever act like a baby with no bladder/bowel control and a need for baby foods, bottles and pacifiers for the rest of your life.
Author: EMG
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » February 7th, 2015, 10:08 pm

I've been loving the files and downloaded more and repeated listening to them and I wanted to post a picture of me in diapers on warpmyming so that my fellow members can see what is happening to me.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=151827

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=151825

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=151823

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=151821
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » February 7th, 2015, 10:23 pm

Aww... Cute!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Never have I gone this far before

Postby mondaytuesday » February 16th, 2015, 1:11 pm

I can't believe I'm going to show this to y'all, but many of you have been there throughout my experience.

Below are the recent pics. I've never been this far shrunken before. What remains of my testicles are now inside my body all the time now.

Wearing Diapers never stops for me now and spending time lost in a baby mode is becoming irresistible and more frequent and for longer periods of time.

I'm so unsure as to what will happen next.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152054

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152057

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152060

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152063

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152066

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152068

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152070

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152072
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » February 16th, 2015, 11:06 pm

Amazing, mondaytuesday!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » November 4th, 2015, 3:33 am

Anyone progressing along lately? My journey has been long, but definite and real, so far. I feel more and more that I am moving into a position of readiness for when interested parties are ready to take me into their program.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » November 4th, 2015, 2:41 pm

diapertime wrote:I used that technique to reverse-age myself, but when I got back to the size of an embryo, I found it very hard to use a keyboard, what with the lack of embryo-size keyboards and all.... So I used linear-time-warp-dialation to return me to my normal size.

I do not know why anyone would believe this when I have experience this already since I been a member of this site around 1998 as ADBY and no one believes me in my success of theses files. I have I always get attack when I give praise reports or even pictures they think they are fake mY motto has always been ((((((Science not Fiction)))))))

The Mind con preform miracle's

Love Tangy/ADBy
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby mondaytuesday » November 5th, 2015, 6:47 pm

Tangy wrote:
diapertime wrote:I used that technique to reverse-age myself, but when I got back to the size of an embryo, I found it very hard to use a keyboard, what with the lack of embryo-size keyboards and all.... So I used linear-time-warp-dialation to return me to my normal size.

I do not know why anyone would believe this when I have experience this already since I been a member of this site around 1998 as ADBY and no one believes me in my success of theses files. I have I always get attack when I give praise reports or even pictures they think they are fake mY motto has always been ((((((Science not Fiction)))))))

The Mind con preform miracle's

Love Tangy/ADBy

I believe you...would you be willing to help guide me to what you experienced? Please?
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: baby success

Postby tfunker » May 18th, 2021, 3:06 am

This is very interesting because allot of people would knock it off as fake but i always thought it was possible to do allot of things with hypnosis we only know how to use a certain portion of our brains look at D.I.D Disassociated Identity Disorder they access different portions of the brain though the Different Personalities. It should be possible to access a part of the brain that can do wonders to change our Body at a chemical level I'm not a scientist but believe the injections were something to help access these parts of the brain needed and that everything that happened with the cells is from the Hypnosis but what I'm wondering is what type of hypnosis and if there was more to the Hypnosis they used. I'm trying to use the same method well also Vibrate my body on a different level in the hopes to change my gender and believe it just takes the right mind without the help of a injection if they offered me the chance regress i would jump on it so quick just as long as i got a gender change with it.
tfunker

Postby 5HA99Y » June 28th, 2021, 4:25 pm

the experiment sounds fun and can i join it as well as do they have other experiment to go with it ? im dead serious
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Re:

Postby tfunker » August 12th, 2021, 11:40 pm

jayjett wrote:here is some of what he told me
Their technology is so bizarre and completely outside of anyone's normal experiences, that I hate to speculate on it. What is happening now to me is anything but conventional. I believe they somehow "tuned" into the very part of the brain that is our conscious self, our being. How they tune into the whole body may be completely different. They are not just tuning into the body alone, they are tuning into the immediate environment

. The vibrations somehow penetrate the body, and can be made to stimulate various sex organs They can make a person gentiles smaller or make you cum using.vibrating energy.

It seems they can control the mind get it to release hormones and remap body.

. The relock, involves that wave energy. Once the lock on is reestablished, the wave energy then seems to diminishes. the static ionic charge on the technology, there is a sense of being trapped; there is a sense of literally being dragged down or 'sucked' down into the chair energy or negative energy. I don't know anything on this earth that can create a true 'vacuum' in an open environment, complete contradictory to the known laws of physics but when combined with injections you begin to reverse the growing and it has no limit to it

I believe that what they have done is used a combo of silent frequencies and combo of Shots of Estrogen and maybe a Relaxant that when combined made them more prone to hypnosis i believe the shots were just that estrogen and that that were using a combo of 20000hz silent subliminal and flashing words. I have been using hypnosis at 150000hz-200000hz and it seems to be more effective I'm also trying to incorporate 528hz which i think can help Change a person at a genetic level. I believe people have had success physically changing as I'm starting to learn its all about the right frequency and ways of Stimulating the subconscious to the point were it can use portions it usually can't. The reason we don't hear about these things is because its really out there and no news company or anyone with a name or degree is willing to cover these things out of fear of there career being at Stake.
tfunker

Postby ranmafan » February 27th, 2022, 2:00 am

This to me seems to be a load of hogwash, it seems like they are throwing alot of jargon at you and selling you on a story. Hormones, vibrations and hypnosis can only do so much, and the power of suggestion can only go so far. But we live in the real world and you can't break the laws of physics and maybe shrinking a few inches is possible but to physically change bones, and organs, etc like that would be simply impossible. There is no such thing as "magic" in the typical way of thinking that can accomplish this, probably just wishful thinking and a bit of a humiliation fetish. But I highly doubt they are being serious.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Previous

Return to Success Stories