baby success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

baby success

Postby jayjett » April 21st, 2014, 11:20 am

Has anyone here used combined tech besides just hypo
I know a person who had success using a few tech to shrink and be a baby. Some was a forced fantasy that got out of control. Now he feels a thrill and also scared of being stuck a baby. His ex got him into doing it.
He shrunk from 5'7 to baby size in a few months
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » April 21st, 2014, 8:39 pm

When you say baby size what do you mean?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby psiboi1977 » April 21st, 2014, 8:43 pm

Any photographic evidence of this?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jayjett » April 21st, 2014, 9:24 pm

I do not have permission to post photos i am just trying to see if anyone else has experience this. He is afraid of governments that must use this tech
He has sent photos and video of this by giving me pass word to the ex email

She tapes it.

Has anyone else had success using things in combined with hypo
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » April 21st, 2014, 9:36 pm

What tech are you referring to that would do something like this?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 22nd, 2014, 12:07 am

My questions are:

1) What tech would do this?
2) Where can we get it?
3) What do we have to do to use it?
4) Are there any drugs involved and, if so, where can we get them?

Most especially ... can it be used for other applications?
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby jayjett » April 22nd, 2014, 11:23 am

The whole thing is very advanced from what I have seen. It works using many combined things like ejecting matter for subdividing cells and hormones

They came across some of the stuff when they treated a girl who did not grow after she was 2 years old. They did a dna sample and combined it I think using other tech like I said he is scared to speak of it.

He thinks they tech was made for war or healthcare or even to control the prison population

Has anyone else encounter any of this?
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » April 22nd, 2014, 12:12 pm

Honestly, it sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic delusion.

I think what the files here can do is amazing enough!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » April 22nd, 2014, 12:24 pm

here is some of what he told me
Their technology is so bizarre and completely outside of anyone's normal experiences, that I hate to speculate on it. What is happening now to me is anything but conventional. I believe they somehow "tuned" into the very part of the brain that is our conscious self, our being. How they tune into the whole body may be completely different. They are not just tuning into the body alone, they are tuning into the immediate environment

. The vibrations somehow penetrate the body, and can be made to stimulate various sex organs They can make a person gentiles smaller or make you cum using.vibrating energy.

It seems they can control the mind get it to release hormones and remap body.

. The relock, involves that wave energy. Once the lock on is reestablished, the wave energy then seems to diminishes. the static ionic charge on the technology, there is a sense of being trapped; there is a sense of literally being dragged down or 'sucked' down into the chair energy or negative energy. I don't know anything on this earth that can create a true 'vacuum' in an open environment, complete contradictory to the known laws of physics but when combined with injections you begin to reverse the growing and it has no limit to it
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby jayjett » April 24th, 2014, 9:16 pm

I agree the file here are the best I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of people shrinking to baby size
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » April 25th, 2014, 3:02 am

The sensation of being pulled down or a feeling all over your body of shrinking is what I experience with my \'shrinking - control panel for your height\' file that I made and posted here - and that some have shrunk several inches with, even recently.\r\n\r\nI have thought about using tech but more like a neurophone or being inside of a large copper coil, or an reverse eeg that transmits signals, all related to getting the audio file of they hypnosis to be a voice in the head to affect the body. That someone has unlocked the cellular and genetic parts of the size control is really awesome.\r\n\r\nDoes the man still look like a man who has shrunk down in scale and become miniature? Or did he actually de-mature and look in appearance to become younger and younger? How tall and how light is he? Right around 30 inches tall is sort of what I have been trying for, for years, and if they can do it in a few months well I am very interested, depending on how much youth vs just shrinking in scale comes with it.\r\n\r\nI also made a file to help grow back - perhaps if you can put me in touch with this person I could arrange some exchange, a way for him to grow back for seeing if they can reproduce the shrinking process with the tech on me. Or something like that.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby jayjett » April 25th, 2014, 8:01 am

I think from what I am told he had look of a toddler for awhile and then when he got smaller more of a baby look.\r\n\r\nI will get more of the tech details from him when I get a chance. I am not sure he can get bigger though at one point he was to small to contact me for months. \r\n\r\nSome of the tech is mind blowing and scary to me
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » April 25th, 2014, 8:18 am

I\'d also like to learn more about it. I\'ve heard that string theory speculates everything breaks down to vibrating strings of energy (or something like that-- it has been awhile since I read that)-- but I really don\'t know how someone would influence things on that small a scale, or know what they were doing. I\'m also curious as to what exactly the injections are. (I\'d also like to know where and how they got the equipment-- something like that sounds rather big budget, especially for private citizens. Unless they are Koch brothers level of wealthy.)\r\n\r\n
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jayjett » April 25th, 2014, 8:33 am

I will post more it had to do with dark matter and nano reversing\r\nHe at first looked more like a little man when he was toddler size it was more toward baby size he looked like a baby. It happened over a few years he thought he had a sickness and that was effecting his growth before he found out the truth
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby diapertime » April 25th, 2014, 7:51 pm

I used that technique to reverse-age myself, but when I got back to the size of an embryo, I found it very hard to use a keyboard, what with the lack of embryo-size keyboards and all.... So I used linear-time-warp-dialation to return me to my normal size.
diapertime

Postby OxyFemboi » April 25th, 2014, 8:07 pm

I really want to learn that technique. Can it be used for anything else besides shrinking/growing? Please e-mail me the particulars.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » April 25th, 2014, 8:26 pm

It was first used he said for other things besides reduceing a person
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 25th, 2014, 8:29 pm

Well ... how can I volunteer to get into this program? I can think of a few things I'd like to change about me. Species change, maybe? Is mind control a possibility?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » April 25th, 2014, 8:55 pm

What changes are you looking for in your body and mind
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 25th, 2014, 10:04 pm

shorter -- about 63 inches, more or less; more muscular -- built more on the image of a male model than a bodybuilder; more fem -- not quite totally female (though having big breasts, a wasp waist, and big hips ... think Marilyn Monroe-ish with gorgeous red hair), more shemale or chick with a (reasonably sized) dick; changes in hair/skin/eye color/ancestry/etc. (exact specifications on request); oh yeah ... almost forgot to include my long furry tail and walking digitigrade (like a wolf or dog, not plantigrade like a human); healthy (no genetically-caused diseases like diabetes, epilepsy, and such) since I want to work and contribute my share; not too smart ... in fact, you can make me too dumb to worry ... able to take care of myself (cook, pay bills, shop, all that's necessary to survive in today's society but not much more intelligence) would be good; a few decades younger would be good (not sure if that's possible) with a new history, new name, new memories; and finally ... made totally happy with all the changes -- or being made to think that I've always been this way and love being like this, whichever is easier -- whatever the changes finally turn out to be

I keep adding on to this ... sorry
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » April 26th, 2014, 11:59 am

I will try see from him what this tech can do. You have to worry tho about getting to little and trapped a baby that is what happen to my friend
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby ababy_jeffy » April 26th, 2014, 3:36 pm

I would love to experience this, Is it possible to volunteer to be a test subject? I know that it sounds fantastic, but so is my deep desire for age regression. I also sent a PM.
ababy_jeffy

Postby jayjett » April 26th, 2014, 7:56 pm

anyone who was consider volunteering must know regression may be for long time if not forever.
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby ababy_jeffy » April 26th, 2014, 8:10 pm

I understand and would accept that possibility.
ababy_jeffy

Postby OxyFemboi » April 26th, 2014, 11:05 pm

jay wrote:
I will try see from him what this tech can do. You have to worry tho about getting to little and trapped a baby that is what happen to my friend

I understand. If there is any possibility of this tech doing any major part of what I want, desire, or have dreamed of, I am willing to take the chance.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » April 27th, 2014, 9:26 am

I got a post from my friend last night. The biggest he has been since the start is maybe 1 yr old size he is not sure he can get any bigger.
So anyone interested must see they would be quite helpless if they agree to it.

He told me when he is newborn to 6 month old size he is total helpless.

He is treated as a baby in everyday and could not stop it plus he said he has no ability to talk

if not for a touch screen he has to play with he would not even be able to communicant with me

he has taken me threw how the day is with him as a baby and I see now he is total helpless

They also do things to his mind he told me..
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 27th, 2014, 8:59 pm

jay wrote:
I got a post from my friend last night. The biggest he has been since the start is maybe 1 yr old size he is not sure he can get any bigger.
So anyone interested must see they would be quite helpless if they agree to it.

He told me when he is newborn to 6 month old size he is total helpless

They also do things to his mind he told me.

Can they stop the shrinking before baby size ... and more to the point, do you think they would if they were asked and agreed?

What kind of things have they done to his mind?
Last edited by OxyFemboi on April 29th, 2014, 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » April 28th, 2014, 8:18 am

I am not sure if they can stop the shrinking before a person is baby size
Though I am not sure if they would agree to it. They can give him baby instinct in his mind so it is hard to fight them feeding him and other things to his mind. He has seen video where he is out with them and looks like a happy baby and does not remember it. So if someone agreed they could end up trapped as a baby forever
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby abrod1999 » April 28th, 2014, 5:36 pm

this cant be real lol
abrod1999

Postby jayjett » April 28th, 2014, 5:48 pm

they have physic and my friend was shocked to by the rapid lose of size
The biggest problem is finding ways to grow again for him so far
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby smaller2 » April 28th, 2014, 5:53 pm

I heard something like this before, it gets a little 'conspiracy theory' but it is fascinating - "In 1983, they decided to apply mind control to all participants in these projects in an effort to cover them up. They had also been working on another project: age regression. Now, Tesla had sought back in the 1940's to develop equipment that could help the members of the crew after they lost time-lock . The government developed it into the age regression program. It was physical age regression. A person retained the memory they had from the older age." - and much more found on this page and google searches for 'montauk project physical age regression' http://www.crystalinks.com/montauk.html
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » April 28th, 2014, 9:47 pm

Will look into it.

Can this tech presuming it's real be made to do anything else.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » April 29th, 2014, 3:07 am

Intriguing. I knew a Glen A. Webb from Montauk, New York. At that time, Glen was a vegetarian who attended Penn State in State College, PA in 1982. His father (named David ... I think) was an architect in Montauk, New York and was rich enough to buy a house for his son to live in while he attended Penn State.

diode wrote:
Can this tech presuming it's real be made to do anything else.

A better question is: Presuming the tech is real, how can we gain access to the tech and what can we adapt it to do?

Age regression would be a great accomplishment, assuming we could stop at some step above baby stage. Becoming a high school or college age kid would be awesome. I always wanted to be a perennial student ... as long as I wasn't stuck in some boring primary grade. Being able to get two or three Bachelor's degrees ... nirvana! When I graduated from college, I had a list of at least seven Master's degrees I wanted ... and no money to get even one.

The tampering with memories sounds ... damn it, I'm weird ... sexy and intriguing.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby abrod1999 » April 29th, 2014, 5:49 pm

it would be a great adventure if it could be real

:D
abrod1999

Postby jayjett » May 3rd, 2014, 12:05 pm

It has been tough on my friend. He said he did not think of what his life would be like once he was so little.

So be sure if you ever try it you have a person you can trust. Otherwise you could be a helpless baby for a long time like he is. He can not fight them he has told me he is pretty much their baby and has to do what they say.

He can not even fight breastfeeding
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » May 3rd, 2014, 11:01 pm

I'm still curious about the process. "Dark matter" is an explanation for why there does not seem to be as much matter in the universe as theories say there should be (it is "dark" because it is difficult to detect) and I am not sure what "nano reduction" would mean. "Nano" is a scale (a nanometer being smaller than a millimeter, which is smaller than a centimeter, etc.). "Reduction" is reducing something; therefore, what "nano reduction" would be is reducing something on a very small scale. So, if something is reduced a nanometer, it would be smaller by an amount which could be detected with the human eye. You also need some very expensive equipment to see, much less work on, things on a nano-scale (well, maybe not something the size of a nano-light-year, but I have never heard such a term used.)

If anything, the earlier explanation makes me further doubt anything has happened, and someone, somewhere along the line is being strung along.

I may go and check in with the life-extension crowd I used to hang out with on the internet, but I suspect I would actually have heard from them if something like this had occurred, and was able to be proven and replicated. (At least one of them I know has enough money to fund something like this, if enough evidence existed that it was real.)
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 4th, 2014, 4:51 am

KIY wrote:
"Nano" is a scale (a nanometer being smaller than a millimeter, which is smaller than a centimeter, etc.). "Reduction" is reducing something; therefore, what "nano reduction" would be is reducing something on a very small scale. So, if something is reduced a nanometer, it would be smaller by an amount which could be detected with the human eye. You also need some very expensive equipment to see, much less work on, things on a nano-scale (well, maybe not something the size of a nano-light-year, but I have never heard such a term used.)

I may go and check in with the life-extension crowd I used to hang out with on the internet, but I suspect I would actually have heard from them if something like this had occurred, and was able to be proven and replicated. (At least one of them I know has enough money to fund something like this, if enough evidence existed that it was real.)

I read a lot of science fiction. The term "nanobots" (robots built to a scale where it makes sense to use nanometers to measure them) has been used in the past few years. It normally refers to a machine/robot made to repair something -- usually cells in a human body -- in the context of life extension, the alteration of human genome to produce new species, etc. Somewhat of the Frankenstein monster writ very small, usually runs amok and the scientist, or daughter/son, etc. needs to save the day. As a plot element, it is usually accomplished by means of handwavium and/or extremely fuzzy science.

If you know someone who can fund this, I can surely volunteer to be a test subject.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby little-bri » May 4th, 2014, 7:20 am

i think i'd be very willing to step up and be a volunteer for this if it is real.
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » May 4th, 2014, 7:36 am

I'm aware of nanotechnology. In fact, it seems to be playing out more the way I thought it would than the way K. Eric Drexler did back in the early 1990s (or, maybe it was the late 1980s.) I was questioning "nano reduction"-- that term is meaningless. Using that and mentioning "dark matter" sounds more like someone who does not know what they are talking about than anything else.

I don't know the person personally-- he and I share an interest in a particular field of what is considered a "fringe" technology-- cryonics. He has offered to fund some things in that field. He also is a self made millionaire and would, I assume, want a clear idea of what is going on and how the money is being used. I need to be convinced about what is being injected, what the machinery is, that there is a plausible working theory behind it all, etc. before I would even bring it up. If those and other questions cannot be answered coherently, nothing will happen. If they are, then the tough questioning will start, by people more knowledgeable in chemistry, biology, etc. Essentially, the same questions cyronics has faced. There is also the question of financial liability-- if someone dies, there relatives may sue, for example.

Think of like starting a company-- getting together a business plan should be the first done before approaching venture capitalists. Or loaning money to a gambler-- you need to first know if the gambler can play cards (or understands horse racing, etc.)
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 4th, 2014, 7:39 am

funtime wrote:
i think i'd be very willing to step up and be a volunteer for this if it is real.

I don't just think I'd be very willing .... I am volunteering to be a test subject! Tell me where and when to show up.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » May 4th, 2014, 7:47 am

oxdude wrote:
funtime wrote:

I don't just think I'd be very willing .... I am volunteering to be a test subject! Tell me where and when to show up.

I am used to encountering skepticism when discussing fringe theories and science, and need to see at least a little proof that something has happened. Even Bigfoot has at least some photographs and possible hair samples.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jayjett » May 4th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Successful human regression is very real I was hoping to find others here that knew about this

A person with millions would not be able to fund such a thing it was a black opt from what I was told

To understand the tech behind it depends on our capacity to understand The human condition, the exact mechanisms underlying our ability to regress in some ways is same as regress

you must consider this problem from philosophical, psychological, and nonscientific perspectives. To draw parallels across these complementary disciplines

I was told they used dark matter directly to Interaction or Simulation the body

jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » May 5th, 2014, 6:00 am

The problem is I don't see how dark matter could be used for age regression:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Matter[/url]

Seeing things from as variety of perspectives is something I am apparently good at. I would like to find a way to extend people's lives so that humanity can spread to multiple star systems to decrease the odds of extinction, among other things. Right now, to do so would require generational star ships, which are a hard sell (people want to be alive when the ship's arrive, rather than their children, who may or may not be interested in colonization.)

Also, people's actions in the present tend to change when they have to live with the long term results of their actions. Negative effects which will arise in fifty years are more "real" if one is likely to live to see them.

KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jayjett » May 5th, 2014, 2:24 pm

I was told this regression started as a project to extend life and they found they could reverse cell growth to the point of a newborn. It has been used though for other purposes
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » May 5th, 2014, 9:13 pm

Some evidence any evidence would be nice. :?:
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby jayjett » May 6th, 2014, 7:29 am

the current understanding I have is the dark matter does something to the particles in our bodies and this happened when they did tests of quantum fields I am not sure why they have baby instincts though when small.
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 6th, 2014, 7:58 am

jay wrote:
the current understanding I have is the dark matter does something to the particles in our bodies and this happened when they did tests of quantum fields I am not sure why they have baby instincts though when small.

There are developmental stages for children's growth. I'm guessing that if you shrink past a certain height/weight, physical connections regress (or "un-develop"). If you regress a person past where the sexual organs develop, you start to lose all pubescent development, body hair, interest in sex, voice changes, muscle development, etc.

If you shrink someone, it only makes sense that certain developmental features disappear. I speculate that different motor skills disappear at approximately the same height/weight that they developed in the first place.

The mind may stay the same. However, if neural connections disappear and the mind is dependent on these connections -- as computer software is dependent on the structure of the hardware running it -- this might be in doubt. If the analogy of mind as software that depends on certain brain hardware functions, if these brain functions "undevelop", parts of the mind might become inaccessible.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on May 10th, 2014, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » May 7th, 2014, 8:44 am

This regression is very tough I am told he has trouble with bed sore from being in crib and they had to order a sheet to help. He told me he sometimes is totally helpless an not just his body he thinks his mind is slipping.

I think maybe hen you are that small you start to at more like a baby also

Maybe the women also are effected since he looks like a baby they want to treat him as one
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 7th, 2014, 6:25 pm

jay wrote:
This regression is very tough I am told he has trouble with bed sore from being in crib and they had to order a sheet to help. He told me he sometimes is totally helpless an not just his body he thinks his mind is slipping.

I think maybe hen you are that small you start to at more like a baby also

Maybe the women also are effected since he looks like a baby they want to treat him as one

I believe that since he looks like a baby they want to treat him as one is the sentiment behind "the clothes make the man" cliche. Since he's being treated as a baby, he's tempted more and more to act like one. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ababy_jeffy » May 10th, 2014, 7:54 pm

I contacted you a couple of weeks ago about this. It sounds fabulous, and I would love to be a part of this. Please see if I can get in the program... please... let them know that I am begging, because there is nothing else that I would like or desire more.
ababy_jeffy

Next

Return to Success Stories