Switch Genitals When Masterbating

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby STCL » May 28th, 2014, 7:08 am

Definitely trying this one. Gonna make an edit of the file to make it loopable so I don't have to sit through EMG's dumb induction and awakeners.
Current height: 6'1"
Goal height: 5'7"
Starting height: 6'2"
STCL
Regular
Regular

Re: Switch Genitals When Masterbating

Postby Alien4420 » May 28th, 2014, 8:44 am

kei wrote:
I'm undecided on if I want to continue. But even if I did decide I don't want to continue I'm not sure I would be able to stop as I've tried to delete and forget about it several times already. Whatever happens I am definitely going to be more cautious with what files that I listen to in the future.

Kei, yeah, be sure to listen only to files that you want -- or at least that you're willing to live with.

You could try "deprogram all," or you could buy a curse reversal file from EMG. If you can't/don't want to reverse the effects, I've found that the best approach is to just to accept what the file has done and adapt to it.

It does sound like a cool file, though. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby darkenedav » May 28th, 2014, 10:25 am

you should look for lesbian sex based hypnosis ;)
{is evil so don't listen to me lol
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Sorez » May 28th, 2014, 3:46 pm

STCL wrote:Definitely trying this one. Gonna make an edit of the file to make it loopable so I don't have to sit through EMG's dumb induction and awakeners.
'

Id love it if you could share it with me when you get it done :D
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 28th, 2014, 4:15 pm

sorez wrote:
STCL wrote:
Definitely trying this one. Gonna make an edit of the file to make it loopable so I don't have to sit through EMG's dumb induction and awakeners.

Id love it if you could share it with me when you get it done :-D

Same here ... please
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby STCL » May 29th, 2014, 10:12 am

I had an interesting experience related to this file. This morning, during my pre-work fap, i felt weird. I felt this pressure at the base of my cock, almost as if somethig was being pushed inside of me. Then, when I came, it felt like the object was removed. The orgasm wasn't any different than usual, but there was sort of a relief and a hunger that came with it. Every fap after that today has been completely normal. I guess yesterday my penis switch into vaj mode?
Current height: 6'1"
Goal height: 5'7"
Starting height: 6'2"
STCL
Regular
Regular

Re: Switch Genitals When Masterbating

Postby cubes » May 29th, 2014, 10:21 am

kei wrote:I'm undecided on if I want to continue. But even if I did decide I don't want to continue I'm not sure I would be able to stop as I've tried to delete and forget about it several times already. Whatever happens I am definitely going to be more cautious with what files that I listen to in the future.

Like Alien said, you might try listening to one of the many deprogram files here on WMM. But now that you have some success (and to keep yourself distracted from Genital Switch), right after you listen to the deprogram all file, start listening to a new file.

It sounds like you really took to the suggestion to be stuck listening to it, so try one that also has a suggestion to listen every day, but that has a long term effect that you like better.
cubes
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 29th, 2014, 7:09 pm

Great plan. Listening to another file is a great way to get the previous one out of your mind, if they're both erotic.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Marchasfun » September 16th, 2014, 12:38 pm

Congrats on the file working. I have felt the same way as you and this is great. I may have to try this file. Would love you to send me a PM and give me some tips
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Marchasfun » September 18th, 2014, 10:08 am

I started listening to these files as well and threw in a few of them that tell you to wear women's panties. Well now i am wearing a pink and black pair under my uniform.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » September 19th, 2014, 10:46 am

Kei and Marchasfun

If either of you are interested in being more feminine and/or being feminized, you should listen to Feminine Conditioning by ViVe located here: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698 as well as on WMM.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Marchasfun » September 19th, 2014, 1:54 pm

I did it more to test how I was doing. I do appreciate the offer Oxy and should I want to go that route or someone wants to make me fem I will come to you for advice, gudiance, and support.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » September 19th, 2014, 11:47 pm

Marchasfan wrote
I did it more to test how I was doing. I do appreciate the offer Oxy and should I want to go that route or someone wants to make me fem I will come to you for advice, gudiance, and support.

That was "for informational purposes only", dude, but if you ever want to go that route, I'll be glad to help.

I know a hell of a lot about jocking, too. Even though I never succeeded in doing that for myself, I know what has worked, what hasn't worked, what won't work -- and, most important, why it didn't work for others and won't work for you. After years of talking about this, I may be the longest-term non-dumb jock available to explain what works, how, and why.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Marchasfun » September 21st, 2014, 8:18 pm

Hope you don't mind me sending you a pm Oxy I would like some help with things.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories