CFS.. Any success?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

CFS.. Any success?

Postby catag87 » June 30th, 2014, 3:33 pm

Hi all. I started listening to CFG and quickly became scared of what it may do to me. I'm married and have always been very, very turned on by women. The idea of something being able to take away my attraction and turn vaginas "yucky" for lack of better word appealed to me in some weird way.

I've never been with a guy before and CFG hasn't set in too bad but the thoughts of wanting a cock were definitely culminating. When emg mentioned the idea of having it inside of a woman being repugnant I was immediately turned on by the fact that this change could even exist. It's strange. Maybe the emasculating feel of no longer being into those amazing breasts and curves / bathing suits had some kind of crazy appeal to me. I've decided it's unfair to anyone in my life to continue listening as it feels dangerous in that my life is not suitable for being gay.

My question about CFS is purely this; will it make me want my wife more and more? Will it make me want to do things I've never thought of?
catag87

Re: CFS.. Any success?

Postby Marian » July 2nd, 2014, 5:04 am

Generic24 wrote:
Of course man. If CFG can take you in one direction, CFS can do the opposite. All these doubts about whether it would work or not and if it's too late is just CFG talking. If you listen to CFS consistently (and obviously stop listening to anything that might do the opposite), it will work, no question. Listen to CFS the next chance you get to get the ball rolling.

I am not sure. I think if CFG (or better: if hypnosis) really and fast works then there is the desire to be gay already, maybe covered or hidden but it must be there. If not it would not work or it works slow or not complete and fades out pretty fast.

If the wish to be gay is there but the wish to go back is not there the back-to-staright don't work.

OK, then the question is: So what. Be what you are. But this is an other issue.
Marian
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » July 5th, 2014, 4:59 am

My guess is that it will help your attraction to your wife. After a while though I would suggest that you tell your wife about your hypno adventures as it will be better to learn about it when your first starting rather than when your head over heels in a fetish she thought youd never do.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories