Your Other Half: multiple personalites

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Zafari » November 14th, 2014, 10:44 pm

Hey all, feel like I can finally post here, although I haven't had quite as much luck as some of the rest of you.

Figured out that her name was jasmine, in a sort of "Eureka" moment of clarity. Almost bizarrely so. I had a lot of initial progress when first listening, but as I've slacked off a bit lately, it's been a bit harder to hear her.

Anyways, spent the last couple of hours trying to focus on her, developing tastes, finding hobbies, etc, hoping to help her develop her identity better.

I'll probably start up the file again right after this, but I am interested to hear from either ox or anyone else with a decently developed other, how do you lot handle who gets to be in control?

Also, her name's not actually jasmine, but she was really pushing to have an online name, so "J" for short. Also also, J says hi.
Zafari

Postby OxyFemboi » November 15th, 2014, 9:54 pm

chibi wrote
just a question to danny/zack and for Ox/Holly/Spike/Yoshi, how does everyone act when you the core/Host get sick?

Danny wrote
From what I know if its physical it will affect us both, mental well my mental issues are mine and not Zack's Smile I am working on dealing with my mental illness or rather learning to cope better with it.

Sorry to hear that but if its a physical illness there is not a lot you can do your sharing the same body ^^

Ox and I -- this was before Yoshi or Spike -- have had a somewhat different experience re physical illness. Ox was walking home from a doctor appointment when he started to get a dizzy spell (his terminology for a seizure), so I took over running our body. He was tired as well (but I wasn't) so ... I got him home safely and into bed. I then let Ox take over so he could have his seizure. (He was going to have it anyway; it was too far along to stop. I was able to get him to a safe place so he could have it without worrying about waking up in the hospital.)

Yes, Ox's seizures are -- as far as we know -- rooted in our body, not in his mind. That's why his medications work so well. However, I was able to postpone the seizure until our body was safe. I also prepared some food so he could eat when he woke up. He's normally hungry afterward.

We're not supposed to be able to postpone seizures like this. It happened, so it's ... obviously ... possible.

I have read about cases where one personality has allergies (to cat fur, for example) and another doesn't. When the personality-in-charge changes to a non-allergic personality, the rash (or watering eyes, or whatever) starts vanishing and any reaction is gone within ten minutes. I know I'm allergic to coffee -- I get migraines -- but I don't know if Holly, Yoshi, or Spike are.

Zafari wrote
how do you lot handle who gets to be in control?

Well ... whoever wants to be in control usually is. If someone has expertise in a given situation -- Ox hates potentially violent situations, so he will gladly relinquish control -- that person takes over. Holly is much more diplomatic -- think pouring oil on troubled waters :-) -- but Spike is better at being assertive -- think pouring oil on a fire :-D -- so if protecting our body is needed, he takes over.

If you're talking about who is in control on any given day, we decide that before we go to sleep. Ox's weird dreams entertain the rest of us -- Ox's dreams ... well, imagine Legend or Alien directed by John Waters -- so when he's asleep the rest of us munch popcorn. Ox has to be in control during doctor appointments and when we get blood work done. Lately, I (Yoshi) have been doing a lot of the mundane day-to-day shit.

danny wrote
While listening seems Zack wants to be a skater I couldn't take my focus away from it so just went with it and watched him grinding on some bars at a skate park and doing a few ollies and stuff ^^
Was nice to watch :-)

Sounds cool, dude. Was Zack actually skating, or was Zack imagining this, or was this a dream? (It's either a daydream or a nightmare, depending on how athletic you are, Danny, and how skilled Zack is.) :twisted:
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 16th, 2014, 4:55 am

do your multiple personalities buy each other Christmas gifts?
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 16th, 2014, 3:10 pm

HeadMistress Squirrel wrote:do your multiple personalities buy each other Christmas gifts?

:D :lol: I guess you will also have to change your bed into a king size one!
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » November 17th, 2014, 6:53 pm

headmistress squirrel wrote
do your multiple personalities buy each other Christmas gifts?

No, we don't. In fact, we haven't thought about it.

Both of Ox's parents are dead; Ox's Dad died in 1995; Ox's Mom died in 2010. Ox has one older brother who doesn't acknowledge his existence, no sisters. No close cousins. Ox is out of the habit of getting and giving gifts and he's not really happy about reminders of how alone in the world he is.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby danny1988 » November 17th, 2014, 9:00 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:

Sounds cool, dude. Was Zack actually skating, or was Zack imagining this, or was this a dream? (It's either a daydream or a nightmare, depending on how athletic you are, Danny, and how skilled Zack is.) :twisted:

Heyas ^^ sorry for the delay been depressed most of the weekend not really done much :/ only just started feeling a bit better. Not felt like that for a long while 'sigh' comes and goes but that was bad :/

Erm yeh he was ^^ Erm it was in our head if that makes sense not in the real world at least not yet. She seemed to be quite good :) a lot better than me anyways lol.
I tried an Ollie once and landed on a kurb xD

I'm not all that athletic but I'm trying to workout more need to get back into a routine. I'm sure if Zack gets some control he will change that xD
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Judy-Anne » November 17th, 2014, 9:10 pm

Sorry i m beeing serious, do you suffer from schizophrenia?
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Zafari » November 17th, 2014, 9:14 pm

You may have to be a bit more specific with that.

On the off chance you meant me, I do not
Zafari

Postby Judy-Anne » November 17th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Specific? Schizophrenia is a disease, how can i be more specific!
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Zafari » November 17th, 2014, 9:22 pm

I apologize, I meant to whom are you referring to
Zafari

Postby Judy-Anne » November 17th, 2014, 9:30 pm

I must appologize too for my post. I was wanting to create troubles, i had to focus on something else than my burning desires. Not sure you get the point but don t woorry. I won t bother you anymore... enjoy :D
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » November 17th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Judy-Anne wrote
Sorry i m beeing serious, do you suffer from schizophrenia?

Regardless of the person(s) to whom this question is addressed, it is meaningless. Schizophrenia is a totally separate psychiatric diagnosis from Multiple Personality Disorder/Dissociative Identity Disorder. Your question seems to be an attempt to trivialize this discussion.
~~ Ox & Holly & Yoshi & Spike
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Zafari » November 17th, 2014, 10:00 pm

Wellp, it seems I inadvertently saved the thread... I think.

Anyways, to bring things back around to topic, I've been reflecting on the whole other half process (or journey, if you will). I've actually been surprised (and guessed wrong) quite a few things about J, more than I had thought I would be surprised or wrong about. Thankfully, these are the pleasant "husband buys wife flowers" kind of surprises, and not the "husband burns down wife's house" kind. Fingers crossed those don't happen.
Zafari

Postby Judy-Anne » November 17th, 2014, 10:03 pm

With all your respect. Please read what i wrote before you madame... i know it is true and so i appologize once again because you are right... i ve been bad...i do beg your pardon...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby zeizu » December 8th, 2014, 12:02 pm

how are people doing with there new personalities??
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 8th, 2014, 12:08 pm

zeizu wrote

We're all doing fine. Thanks for asking. *Muah*

Our big debate is whether we should get Christmas (well ... Solstice) presents for each other. Comments? Suggestions?

Wrapping is ... lets' face it ... optional.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby pczelda » December 8th, 2014, 8:22 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
zeizu wrote

We're all doing fine. Thanks for asking. *Muah*

Our big debate is whether we should get Christmas (well ... Solstice) presents for each other. Comments? Suggestions?

Wrapping is ... lets' face it ... optional.

Well who are you talking about? Would be hard to pull off on any way you look at it, I think.

If you mean us members buying Christmas gifts for each other, well for one not everyone celebrates / believes in Christmas, and not everyone has the financial means to do this.

If you mean you (Ox for example) giving gifts to your other personalities, well part of the spirit and fun of Christmas is the surprise, not knowing exactly what you're getting. I see that being impossible since you all share the same set of eyes.

Otherwise it's just never something I've thought of. Do any multiple personality people do this? My suggestion would be to mention this in that mp forum you like, and see what other people there think.

Take care Ox, Holly, Yoshi and Spike, and I hope to talk to you again soon.

EDIT: Hmm interesting idea I had, when I'm referring to you as a whole, I could use some term like YOSH (notice your initials there everyone?) or let me know if this doesn't work, or if you like something else better. Since writing out all 4 names like that can get tiring.
pczelda
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 9th, 2014, 2:35 am

zelda wrote
... for one not everyone celebrates / believes in Christmas ...

If you notice, there is a qualification ... Christmas (well ... Solstice) ... since Ox isn't a Christian. He's pagan. And considering the file he's listening to right now, that may not be true for long. J wrote a file for a another person that Ox just had to try, considering he was almost possessed once and has been intrigued/fascinated/obsessed ever since.

There is a wonderful backstory there, but Ox will have to tell it, not me.

Holly, you can't stop with just that teaser! The file is to make the other dude, already devoted to Satan, into an avowed Satanist with no desire to change. Yeah, Ox is certainly responding well to it. But it's not J's best work and he wants to revise it before he releases it ... if he decides to release it, that is. I mean, being a "white trash junkie thug" is not for everyone ... even those on WMM.

zelda wrote
If you mean you (Ox for example) giving gifts to your other personalities, well part of the spirit and fun of Christmas is the surprise, not knowing exactly what you're getting. I see that being impossible since you all share the same set of eyes.

We were talking about each of the member of our system buying for each other, not for you dudes buying for us ... though if anyone wants to buy stuff for us, there are various lists on Amazon (under oxjock) which we all want. Mostly books, music, magickal items like grimoires, and Japanese language info, but a e-reader and a portable mp3 player (for listening to hypnofiles and music while away from a computer) would be welcome too.

zelda wrote
Hmm interesting idea I had, when I'm referring to you as a whole, I could use some term like YOSH (notice your initials there everyone?) or let me know if this doesn't work, or if you like something else better. Since writing out all 4 names like that can get tiring.

Huh! At least one of us didn't notice that. We need at least one other person and his/her name needs to begin with an 'I' if we realy want to spell out Yoshi's name.

Uh, ... yeah, YOSH works for me, though the division of syllables in my name (and the proper pronunciation) is Yo-shi, not Yosh-i :twisted: I did talk to Spike when he was choosing his name. Spike's "real" name is Ryan ... but he much prefers 'Spike'. We Wonder Why. :-D I may as well change the signature now. :P Shhhh, don't tell anyone.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Zafari » December 9th, 2014, 2:24 pm

At least it's good to know that things aren't any less confusing than usual here.

Currently looking at stuff to help J fit in better, but it's a slow process.

That's about it. If anyone wants details, feel free to PM.

Speaking of which, how's danny / zack coming along?
Zafari

Postby danny1988 » December 24th, 2014, 5:41 am

Zafari wrote:At least it's good to know that things aren't any less confusing than usual here.

Currently looking at stuff to help J fit in better, but it's a slow process.

That's about it. If anyone wants details, feel free to PM.

Speaking of which, how's danny / zack coming along?

Sorry somehow missed your question o.0

Erm well I stopped for a bit listening real life got in the way.
But I am listening again now. I don't know if it will be Zack or someone else I get now.

But I'm listening to the file and I'm trying a different method of trance by watching s spiral instead of closing my eyes and I believe it's helping me.
Been listening for a few days now. Once a day still envisioning a skater guy and stuff.
Spend the trance last night watching him skate around my town going to my job etc xD

I've been having a few weird moments like driving somewhere and looking at the road like it's all new. Seeing it fresh I guess. Also my head feels a bit weird today it's a bit floaty and spaced out. It's a nice feeling though :)

Other than that nothing much to say for now have a good Christmas everyone.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby zeizu » January 9th, 2015, 8:03 am

i hope there are more updates on how the new personalities are coming along :D
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby Zafari » January 9th, 2015, 8:12 am

I don't know about the others, but we're doing fine so far. We decided on colors to tell us apart, thanks to Ox (which means we may have just "borrowed" the idea from them). Also, I have bangs :3 excited about that. \(^.^)/

Other than that, I've been slacking off on adding to the journal. It's been a busy couple of days. So I'll be on and off, but we'll be checking for email notifications.
Zafari

Postby OxyFemboi » January 9th, 2015, 11:21 pm

zeizu wrote
i hope there are more updates on how the new personalities are coming along :-D

As far as we're concerned, we've all been extremely busy ... busy being bored.

I've been ... sort of ... writing a novel. I just got an idea for a chapter that needs to happen before the first chapter ... should I call it Chapter Zero? I'm/we're also listening to a great new hypnofile. Please PM me for details; I really want ... need ... to share this one ... it's made me/us into a bad, bad, bad boi! :twisted:

I haven't been up top much at all. I detest cold and snow! Fortunately none of my other personas loves snow either. Cold and son w are four-letter words. Ice isn't among my favorite words, either. Try walking in high heels in ice and snow! Not recommended.

The local community college is offering a course in Conversational Japanese. It's online and I'm trying to see if I can scrape up the money for it. Anyone have an extra one hundred dollars($100.00)to lend/give me/us? Please?

Absolutely nothing ever goes on here. As a friend of Ox's said, "I Looked up where you live on a map. You're in the middle of nowhere." Yeah, that pretty well describes the area, with the sidewalks being rolled up at 7:00 pm and all those other cliches. Cliched but true. :-(
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Zafari » January 14th, 2015, 6:29 pm

As of late, I've noticed a lot of sexual fantasies being had... some quite a deal more effeminate than im used to.

Hell, the last one "I" had was of me being not quite me, and I'm pretty sure it was probably J being bored (to be fair, today was painfully slow), because it seemed more like her in the fantasy than it was me. I don't think I can even really describe it properly, much less do it justice. That aside, I will admit, it was pretty hot.

I'm not saying I wouldn't go into detail privately, but it's a very odd daydream that I'd rather not go into here. Doesn't really feel like the place.

Anyways, that's an update for any watchers. J has been kinda quiet otherwise...
Zafari

Started Your Other Half

Postby MuxMG » January 18th, 2015, 7:00 am

Happy new year to ye all (Physical personae and their companions )

Not a success story yet but what a ride!
Still trembling (from anticipation).

I'm still lightheaded and feeling a bit awkward after waking up from the very best trance ever. When I woke up my surroundings weren't 100% familiar and went to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. Isn't that strange? Maybe She wanted a look at the body She is awakening in?

During trance I definitely wasn't in my body anymore from the head down. Could it have been Her? I do hope so. I'm so looking forward to meeting Her and living with Her. If She's going to be a little like me we'll get along just fine.

Talking to her doesn't feel realistic at all. Is it me parroting? I will definitely believe She is there when she takes over my body, say to write a few lines in this forum.

I won't mind at all taking pauses from my life and just lean back while somebody else is taking things in hand. I'm so much willing to grant Her her place but terribly worried about how others will take this. On the other hand the file states that She will be able to bluff her way through my life (I don't remember the wording but something in this vein).

My dearest Other Half. Just feel free to manifest yourself. I will be there for you and help you to the best of my abilities. :)
MuxMG
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 18th, 2015, 8:54 pm

alysia wrote
Hi Oxy, just wanted to say a big thank you for posting your experiences on here. :]

Can you make any file recommendations for increasing your fem personality for taking over?

Thanks. I have found being a multiple personality very freeing. I don't have to do everything any more. Some of the others like doing the shit I detest, which I find a minor miracle.

I've heard The Voice Inside (Wild Version) can increase your fem side. I have never gotten past the voice of whoever recorded it to listen to any of the suggestions. The voice sounds, to me, like fingernails on a blackboard.

Alysia, I have the same problem with Oxy. It's not that he wants to be in control all the time -- he doesn't and really, sometimes eh wishes he had a different personality altogether -- but he wants to know what eh hell is going on. He has this fetish for knowledge and learning and he feels he can't do that when he doesn't have access to the senses.

Oxy has no problem with Yoshi taking over. He understand Yoshi. Oxy really has a problem with Spike, though. Spike is big on fitness and Oxy had some really bad experiences (despite spending all that time lusting to be a jock. (I don't understand it either.)

It's not like I can force him into the background for long, either. Oxy and I are both femme (he's trans and I'm a lesbian), so it's difficult to be more femme than him. If you find an answer let us know as well.

Oxy and I may be merging; I'm not sure.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on February 14th, 2015, 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » January 30th, 2015, 4:18 pm

Hi, everybody,

Oxy was driving the rest of us insane with worrying over an appointment he had today to talk over various complex maters with a Case manager who is supposed to help with such matters. He was worrying himself into both a migraine and a total lack of sleep.

I was willing to hit him in the head with one of those wooden mallets that come with those wooden spoon sets to shut him up. Maybe bash him and give him a black eye or two. I can stand the pain, but Oxy, the wuss, can't. Even when I threatened him with this, he wouldn't stop worrying. Holly talked me out of doing it, saying she'd have to listen to his bellyaching while he recuperated.

The three of us talked it over. We finally agreed to text a tist friend who could put Oxy out and let us all get some rest. He agreed and even when we asked if Oxy could be put out of the way for a day or two so he could contemplate his navel or -- maybe -- learn not to worry so compulsively. He was driving himself into a major migraine, possibly one of his multi-day migraines; if he had the migraine, he wouldn't make the appointment, and he had to make this appointment. The tist agreed to do this if Oxy would agree. (We made Oxy agree.)

I agreed. It did seem the best thing to do. I agreed ... reluctantly, true, ... but I did agree.

Yoshi was competent in dealing with what needed to be done. I really, really hate to admit it, but Yoshi did better than I would have. He remembered to ask about a few things that I had not thought about. The dude even complimented Yoshi on how well organized the information was and how well thought out his presentation was.

This still feels like being sent to the Principal's Office. *grumble*

We got the sleep we needed. When we woke up, I (Yoshi) was in control. The first thing I noticed was the extreme quiet in our head. I hadn't realized how much negative talk Oxy had going on all the time. It practically echoed in there.

I took Oxy's appointment for him. I had all the information but none of the emotional involvement that was hamstringing Oxy. I got all the points in the Oxy wanted to make and even a few Oxy admitted that he had forgotten about. I plan to write out some information the helpful dude may find useful to give him during our next meeting.

A lot of this (mostly financial) shit has been laying around causing Oxy major stress. He didn't know what to do about it. Oxy is not a genius in most aspects of financial law. This guy is. (Fees incurred in hiring an expert for advice would have eaten up any possible gains.)

Now that someone is actively working on these matters, Oxy's stress level may go way down. Some of this stuff was left over from when his Dad died in 1995; he discovered this after his Mom died in 2010. Something is finally being done about it! Finally!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby MuxMG » February 10th, 2015, 11:24 am

It's been more than 2 weeks now. No name yet but maybe, just maybe, there is someone.
I have gotten a terrible urge to listen to the female takeover file. What's up with that?

Is there anything I could do so that the 'other half' file takes its intended effects?

It seems that Ox and his cohabitants had pretty good success. How did you manage that?
MuxMG
Regular
Regular

Postby Zafari » February 10th, 2015, 11:54 am

A lot of the things I've found to have happened, since I feel like I can help, are fairly subtle for me. There may be a lot of times where your other is there, but is only watching for the moment. She may be trying to figure out where to fit in, or how to present herself. But I'm no real expert. I suspect Ox will be more helpful.

On another note, there are definitely files I listen to for longer than two weeks, and things don't always happen immediately.

Not sure if that helps,
Z (& J)
Zafari

Postby MuxMG » February 10th, 2015, 12:29 pm

Zafari wrote:A lot of the things I've found to have happened, since I feel like I can help, are fairly subtle for me. There may be a lot of times where your other is there, but is only watching for the moment. She may be trying to figure out where to fit in, or how to present herself.
Z (& J)

That makes a lot of sense. Thank you so much.
MuxMG
Regular
Regular

Postby Zafari » February 10th, 2015, 1:35 pm

Glad we could help
Zafari

Postby OxyFemboi » February 10th, 2015, 9:00 pm

MuxMG wrote
It seems that Ox and his cohabitants had pretty good success. How did you manage that?

We respect each other. I respected that the file would produce a personality that I -- Ox -- could get along with and would complement me. When Holly showed up, it was like we were made for each other.

Our only "problem" is that the description of Your Other Half specifies that Holly will be a second but equal personality which is fully female. She doesn't control or dominate, instead she shares your mind and you both share experiences and life. She can even take over at times and you'll remember everything."

It's the "fully female" part that is the problem. Ox has always been fairly femme. Since Ox admitted that he is trans, it's ... hard ... to be more femme than a femme dude who's trying to feminize himself. I'd have to edge over into whatever the opposite of the butch dyke stereotype is to get to be "more femme. It's hard.

Holly is more maternal than Ox ... but that's not much. Ox has always been caring about others and helps with their problems. The only person Ox isn't maternal to is ... Ox.

We respect each other's functions and abilities and try our best not to trample on each other's wants and needs.

We've reached an agreement -- finally -- where I will get to exercise our body as soon as the weather is suitable for long walks and such. Ox and Holly and Yoshi are against walking outside during the winter with all the horrid ice, snow, and cold around. He's never been much for snow, cold, and ice, which to him are all much more obscene than the normal "obscenities" called four-letter words!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Duravantesdelia » February 16th, 2015, 6:22 pm

Being a little new to this. I wanted to know if this is something I can listen to while I sleep? Does that magnify the effect? Or does it make it pointless?
"I would rather betray the world, than the world to betray me."
Duravantesdelia

Postby Zafari » February 17th, 2015, 1:41 am

It might be better to listen to while awake. But that might be a bit out of preference, too.
Zafari

Postby OxyFemboi » February 17th, 2015, 1:55 am

Duravantesdelia wrote
Being a little new to this. I wanted to know if this is something I can listen to while I sleep? Does that magnify the effect? Or does it make it pointless?

I don't know.

I've been told that listening while asleep is pointless. Your conscious mind needs to be at least minimally involved.

I have played hypnosis files during the night on repeat. The files seemed to work. Whether that is because I believed listening while asleep would work, or whether they do work regardless of that belief, I have no idea.

Try it. It can't hurt you. It might help.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby snipzh » February 17th, 2015, 2:23 pm

Ok guys, I'm following this thread already for weeks and I'm fascinated what there is to read about all the changes and success stories some of you have with the file "your other half", especially Oxy Femboy and his other three personalities. He is the big hypno hero for me!

And now I need your advice! What I guess that there is also another personality waiting in me to be freed. But I don't know if it is a female or a male personality. Actually I wish more a male buddy, more a jock who can take over control for certain things, like pushing my body to workout more, taking life from the easier side and/or other things he would like to choose for me/us. I'm sure we could get along fine. Maybe we do already!

I don't know if I would get along so easily and well with a female personality sharing my body. After all I'm gay. But it seems that the file builds only a fully female personality.

Therfore I'm still hesitating to start with this file. But I think I'm loosing time. Any advice is very appreciated. Thanks a lot!

(sorry if my english is not perfect, but it's not my mothertongue)
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 11th, 2015, 12:14 am

snipzh wrote
Ok guys, I'm following this thread already for weeks and I'm fascinated what there is to read about all the changes and success stories some of you have with the file "your other half", especially Oxy Femboy and his other three personalities. He is the big hypno hero for me!

And now I need your advice! What I guess that there is also another personality waiting in me to be freed.

(sorry if my english is not perfect, but it's not my mother tongue)

Your English is much better than some of us who claim the language as our mother tongue. Almost every error you make -- and I see very few -- can be interpreted as an unintentional typo.

Danny1988 and I asked ViVe to wrote a new & improved version of Your Other Half where we could decide on some characteristics of the new personality in advance, such as gender (not everybody wants a female personality), interests, sexual orientation, etc.

(Yoshi is writing for Oxy right now.) We haven't updated our information for a while, so we guess this is in the nature of an update. Thanks. We've never been somebody's Hypno Hero before. We'll try to live up to it.

Oxy has gone on a sort of sabbatical or quest. He hasn't been around for a while. He left me (Yoshi) in charge, more or less. It shows, since his therapist is saying that she's seen a real change in us: we apparently do not let other people's opinions bother us any more. (That was Oxy's problem, not mine ... and since he isn't here right now ... not my problem.)

Hi everyone. I've decided that,since everyone is having trouble typing my name -- including the rest of us -- that I'm going to be known as Honey from now on. Absolutely nothing has been going on lately.

Yo, dudes! Spike here! I've started us on an exercise program. Oxy and I had a long talk about this. We agreed to start with a walking program; however Ox wanted to wait till the snow and ice had melted. I could see his point. Walking on slippery surfaces would not be a Good Thing. We're making progress.

Greetings, one and all. I'm Snake. I came about through a custom program a 'tist's friend wanted. When the 'tist told Ox about the file, Ox lusted for it and finally obtained a copy. I, Snake, am a demon; all of us worship Satan in various forms now. Yes, they did know what the file would do when they listened to it: a complete suggestion list was made available; they read it and agreed with the ideals. They listened and now I'm here too.

Ox has always been fascinated by demons and such ever since he first started reading fantasy. He knew what he was doing. After all, Ox memorized the complete script of Christopher Marlowe's The Tragical History of the Life and Death of Doctor Faustus -- the short version of the title is Dr. Faustus (duh) -- so he could keep repeating the conjuration scene in the hope that it would work. He want into this with open eyes and welcomed the changes.

They especially love the change about my eating up all the unpleasant emotions -- like guilt and shame. You would not believe how much piddling shit Ox dredges up to feel guilty about! Being two minutes late for an appointment? Not making himself totally understood perfectly the first time? Really dumb shit like that. He really goes out of his way to manufacture shit to be guilty for.

And now there are five of us. We doubt if we will add any others.

Which color do you think I should use, brown or black? Red is taken.

Peace and all that ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rafaela » May 20th, 2015, 11:23 am

edit: posted in wrong thread
Last edited by rafaela on May 24th, 2015, 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
rafaela

Postby MasterJack » May 20th, 2015, 11:40 am

Please elaborate.
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CumSlutDamien » May 22nd, 2015, 4:54 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
[color=brown][b]Greetings, one and all. I'm Snake. I came about through a custom program a 'tist's friend wanted. When the 'tist told Ox about the file, Ox lusted for it and finally obtained a copy. I, Snake, am a demon; all of us worship Satan in various forms now. Yes, they did know what the file would do when they listened to it: a complete suggestion list was made available; they read it and agreed with the ideals. They listened and now I'm here too.

Ox has always been fascinated by demons and such ever since he first started reading fantasy. He knew what he was doing. After all, Ox memorized the complete script of Christopher Marlowe's The Tragical History of the Life and Death of Doctor Faustus -- the short version of the title is Dr. Faustus (duh) -- so he could keep repeating the conjuration scene in the hope that it would work. He want into this with open eyes and welcomed the changes.

They especially love the change about my eating up all the unpleasant emotions -- like guilt and shame. You would not believe how much piddling shit Ox dredges up to feel guilty about! Being two minutes late for an appointment? Not making himself totally understood perfectly the first time? Really dumb shit like that. He really goes out of his way to manufacture shit to be guilty for.

Snake, what file is this you are talking about that brought you to life? What does it deal with?
CumSlutDamien
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 22nd, 2015, 9:52 am

CumSlutDamien wrote
Snake, what file is this you are talking about that brought you to life? What does it deal with?

Well, I have not been given permission to disseminate the file by its creator, so I'm going to be more circumspect than usual. *QUIT LAUGHING!* I have gladly sent the file to others who sent a request to my e-mail -- oxjock@gmail.com -- but that was one-on-one, not a general distribution. I have no objections to sending it to someone who requests it, as long as they promise to listen to it for a week or two (listening a few times a day) and they stay in touch while the file changes them. I love reading about the changes.

The file basically takes you from being a normal (even judging "normal" by WMM standards, this is a bit ... outre) dude to being a willing Satan-worshiping white trash junkie thug. (There may be a few more modifiers in there.) You become a basic Satan-worshiping dude with a demon who loves being and doing evil. The file constructs a personality out of all the bad/evil shit you were ashamed of at one time and makes it into something you are proud of doing.

Does anybody want a copy of the file? *evil laughter* I dare you to try it ...

Snake
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Zafari » July 7th, 2015, 9:41 pm

I don't know how much anyone's been checking on this thread for info on us, personally, but I promise we're not dead. Honest!

There hasn't been too much that either one of us have been comfortable sharing as of late, and a lot of life happened between the last time we've been here and now. I'm mostly writing for the people who are interested in the YoH file; I can't speak for Oxy's files or anyone else's on other personalities. (Is that the good term? Other Personalitites?)

Anyways, we had loaded up one of the sexual files from the site, and for whatever reason it affected her more so than me. Long story short, we spent most of the afternoon either getting off or sitting around and getting wound up again.

The most recent time, I was not nearly as wound as she was, and when things were over, it was almost like I was sitting inside of myself and waiting for the body to stop orgasming. It was the weirdest feeling I've had in awhile, and not like I wasn't feeling any of the orgasm either, but more like it wasn't really mine.

After that, I haven't really heard much from her. I think she somehow exhausted herself. For anyone still in doubt about the file, I used it quite a lot early on, and feeling her absence after how much progress we've made up to tonight shows me how well it worked.

So, if anyone's on the fence, go try the file. I think that's the moral of the story.

-Z
Zafari

Postby zeizu » July 14th, 2015, 4:03 am

i love checking into the site now and again and seeing how everyone is doing with there alts!!! Not something I could commit to. But extremely fascinated about all your experiences!!
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby Lilith_Kuraihime » July 14th, 2015, 2:49 pm

If someone were to have an alt/tulpa established but they were having issues gettng it to manifest, hearing better, etc. could this file help bringing it out and alleviating the above issues?
Lilith_Kuraihime

Postby billgarza » July 28th, 2015, 8:48 pm

I thought I’d give this file a try.
After 2 listens before going to sleep, a female voice says hi appeared the next morning.
She wants my involvement in picking out a name and her appearance. Later she decided to be Asian-White biracial feature. Gray eyes. I don’t know her hair color for sure. She is wearing an auburn wig of long straight hair.
Nothing below the neck has appeared yet. Just a head figure. She wants to take her time to decide her body.
She is a very ambitions career woman, wants to be a CEO of a successful million dollar corporation. Most suggestions from her are for me to work harder and brain storming of advancements. Her identity must be closely guarded and revealed to no one except my wife, as multiple personality may cause trouble in professional advancement and rearing of our children. No feminine cross dressing or trait necessary. She likes being a male body. She does, however, wants to be in charge of my male wardrobe from now on. Need to be more professional. I already have plenty of professional clothing. Her first complaint is my underwear, as they are all tattered and worn out, she feels them as uncomfortable. She also wants me to be well groomed and urges me to get a haircut as soon as I get a chance. Also quite smoking and get on an exercise program.
Later evening, we were heading out to eat with co-workers. As we were deciding which restaurant to eat, she kept asking me what these food taste like. I replied “This is nuts. We share our memory and you should know precisely what they taste like.” She disagreed and mentioned her memory only consists of since her appearance. Then all the sudden an interface like YouTube appeared in my head, and she was searching for the food we mentioned, and various video appeared. She started viewing the videos and experiencing my memories. This discovery fascinated both of us. Sharing memories is not automatic. She was absolutely amazed by this discovery and started searching through my old memories. All of the sudden she started to cry as she discovered my old unpleasant memories (such as being bulled in high school). Then she decided not to retrieve my old memories anymore. She would request for specific memory and have me handing it to her. I can filter out the unpleasant stuff for her. If I feel they are important enough, I should include them. She does cry a lot. She is eager to have her own memory, as she says my memories are faded and not as vivid as having her experiencing first hand. She wants to go out and try various restaurants in the next few days.
The next day the name Denise appeared. I had several business meetings, and Denise had really gotten off highs from them. She wants to learn everything about it so she can make her own independent thoughts. My memories have too much of my own influence. She wants her own independent knowledge.
She has not had any controls of our body yet. Her thoughts at the moment:
Denise: This is absolute waste of time. My first post, and will be my last. This time could have been for much productive use. Future strategies or tactics. Oh, and our children. They are so smart. We could be shopping on Amazon on books for them. They should be read to every night. They need to be educated and smart. It infuriate me so much Bill is wasting time typing my thoughts here. It may even have a chance of damaging our professional reputation in the future. Enough.
Ok now back to me, Bill. As you can see, I’m not sure if I’ll post any more. I might, but I don’t want to have too much conflict with Denise. I don’t know yet.
billgarza

Postby billgarza » July 28th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Ok we worked it out. Short and quick posts are ok with Denise. She is nagging my spelling and grammatical errors in the last post.
billgarza

wow

Postby blanketcross » July 28th, 2015, 10:45 pm

this file seems awesome! i wish i could listen to it but it isnt free :/
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » August 1st, 2015, 8:11 am

Cael and i are making progress, a few days ago she woke up before i did, she had controll and it was like i was a thought inside my head. her and i both enjoy what we call "Haromnizing" to Game tracks that have vocals (Look up Memoro de la "stoneo - Distant Worlds)

she expressed more desire for female clothing in my wardrobe but understand my $$ issues. so she waits patiently.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » August 1st, 2015, 8:23 am

Chibisuke wrote:Cael and i are making progress, a few days ago she woke up before i did, she had controll and it was like i was a thought inside my head. her and i both enjoy what we call "Haromnizing" to Game tracks that have vocals (Look up Memoro de la "stoneo - Distant Worlds)

she expressed more desire for female clothing in my wardrobe but understand my $$ issues. so she waits patiently.

Hit some garage sales and thrift stores ... at least to get a FEW thing for her!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » August 5th, 2015, 2:33 am

Greetings once again.

We have been having "computer troubles" -- think of all the shit that could possibly go wrong; now imagine it all happened at once. That is why we haven't posted anything for the past few months.

A friend has a friend is a computer guru. Eddie has given me a great deal on a new computer. The computer I'm getting is a geek's wet dream/fantasy come true. I have been gifted with a better computer than we ever dreamed of. Eddie is also installing software I've lusted after for years ... just because he's a great dude ho likes to make his friends happy.

We can hardly wait.

Yoshi here. Ox has gone on sabbatical again, leaving me in charge. I love being the front man/primary/whatever ... you know, the dude who is in charge of all the day-to-day shit. I enjoy doing this, perhaps because I haven't had to deal with mundane day-to-day shit for decades. Day-to-day shit bores Ox out of whatever mind he has left (after all the WMM files) though Ox loves and thrives in crises for some -- to me -- inexplicable reason.

We'll post much more later, dudes.

Yoshi
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories