Your Other Half: multiple personalites

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Dazkid33 » October 4th, 2014, 2:58 am

An update, though it doesn't seem like much.
I tried to listen before going to sleep, but that just resulted in myself falling asleep during the file. I don't know if I listened to it in its entirety or not. Realizing this upon waking up, I resolved to listen to it twice. After the first time, I hear a faint voice saying "Let me out." During and after the second time, I hear a more distinct voice, discernible and everything, saying the same thing...
Only, I greatly fear that I'm parroting the voice, rather than let it come naturally. I say this because the voice only pipes up if I think about her... I'll try the file again in a while. I still need to wake up.
Dazkid33

Postby OxyFemboi » October 4th, 2014, 7:30 am

Daz wrote:
An update, though it doesn't seem like much.
I tried to listen before going to sleep, but that just resulted in myself falling asleep during the file. I don't know if I listened to it in its entirety or not. Realizing this upon waking up, I resolved to listen to it twice. After the first time, I hear a faint voice saying "Let me out." During and after the second time, I hear a more distinct voice, discernible and everything, saying the same thing...
Only, I greatly fear that I'm parroting the voice, rather than let it come naturally. I say this because the voice only pipes up if I think about her... I'll try the file again in a while. I still need to wake up.

She's weak enough that she can only make herself understood when you're thinking of her.

Does this voice sound like you when you're thinking of something? If it sounds different (a different pitch, perhaps), you're not parroting the voice. Talk to her. Pay attention to her. Ask what her name is.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Dazkid33 » October 4th, 2014, 7:58 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
She's weak enough that she can only make herself understood when you're thinking of her.

Does this voice sound like you when you're thinking of something? If it sounds different (a different pitch, perhaps), you're not parroting the voice. Talk to her. Pay attention to her. Ask what her name is.

The voice is different than my own, yes, but it wouldn't be the first time I've created or recreated a voice and dictated their speech. I've tried listening to her, asking her name, conversing with her, but it still feels parroted. Even now, feeling down about this situation, she tries to console me, but it doesn't feel like it's her...
Attempts of conversation require me to focus on it, as well. That itself leads me to believe it's an act of parroting, as I'm dictating two voices at once.
Dazkid33

Postby OxyFemboi » October 4th, 2014, 10:14 am

Daz wrote
The voice is different than my own, yes, but it wouldn't be the first time I've created or recreated a voice and dictated their speech. I've tried listening to her, asking her name, conversing with her, but it still feels parroted. Even now, feeling down about this situation, she tries to console me, but it doesn't feel like it's her...
Attempts of conversation require me to focus on it, as well. That itself leads me to believe it's an act of parroting, as I'm dictating two voices at once.

When I'm listening to songs in my head, I can recreate the entire orchestra if I try. That's not what I asked. I asked if it sounded like you normally do when, for example, you're arguing with yourself.

If it doesn't sound like a voice you've hard before, chances are it isn't a voice you've used before. It could sound like you're parroting the voice. After all, your brain is now trying to run two programs (you and your-as-yet-unnamed-female-alter) instead of just one (you).

When you're conversing with her, do you have the feeling that you're choosing her words? Or are you waiting to see what she has to say?

Of course any attempt at conversation will require you to focus on her. That's the point of conversation: to give your mind practice in running two programs at once. She will sound like you at first. In one sense, she is you ... a different, feminine part of you being given sentience by your mind. As she becomes differentiated from you, word choice and rhythm of speech will change and become distinct ... and distinctive.

Holly (now) is certainly different from me with her own word choice and writing style. The same thing happened with Yoshi. He certainly doesn't sound like me -- he sounds like a hyper teen to me -- and his writing is easily distinguished from mine.

Try to think of her as a "her", not an "it". The more you think of her as distinct from you, the easier it becomes to divide your consciousness into different parts. After Holly told me her name, it was much easier to think of Holly as "her" and thus distinct and different from from Ox. [I'm having trouble with pronouns. The gender of my mind/soul/spirit (female) is different than the gender (male) of my body. My DNA is at fault.]
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Dazkid33 » October 4th, 2014, 7:59 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
When I'm listening to songs in my head, I can recreate the entire orchestra if I try. That's not what I asked. I asked if it sounded like you normally do when, for example, you're arguing with yourself.

If it doesn't sound like a voice you've hard before, chances are it isn't a voice you've used before. It could sound like you're parroting the voice. After all, your brain is now trying to run two programs (you and your-as-yet-unnamed-female-alter) instead of just one (you).

When you're conversing with her, do you have the feeling that you're choosing her words? Or are you waiting to see what she has to say?

Of course any attempt at conversation will require you to focus on her. That's the point of conversation: to give your mind practice in running two programs at once. She will sound like you at first. In one sense, she is you ... a different, feminine part of you being given sentience by your mind. As she becomes differentiated from you, word choice and rhythm of speech will change and become distinct ... and distinctive.

Holly (now) is certainly different from me with her own word choice and writing style. The same thing happened with Yoshi. He certainly doesn't sound like me -- he sounds like a hyper teen to me -- and his writing is easily distinguished from mine.

Try to think of her as a "her", not an "it". The more you think of her as distinct from you, the easier it becomes to divide your consciousness into different parts. After Holly told me her name, it was much easier to think of Holly as "her" and thus distinct and different from from Ox. [I'm having trouble with pronouns. The gender of my mind/soul/spirit (female) is different than the gender (male) of my body. My DNA is at fault.]

No, it doesn't sound like my own when I argue with myself. It sounds different, feminine, but I can't help but feel I'm still parroting. I guess it could be that I'm not used to this, not used to two personalities within the same thought process. It doesn't really help that her voice tends to vary... It isn't always the same, it isn't consistent.

I do think of the voice as 'her', as I know what I am trying to induce... Still, it really does help to receive this sort of insight, to have someone with first-hand experience on the matter help guide me through this. Also, I sent a request to your YIM. Accept it at your leisure.
Dazkid33

Postby OxyFemboi » October 5th, 2014, 7:27 am

Daz wrote
No, it doesn't sound like my own when I argue with myself. It sounds different, feminine, but I can't help but feel I'm still parroting. I guess it could be that I'm not used to this, not used to two personalities within the same thought process. It doesn't really help that her voice tends to vary... It isn't always the same, it isn't consistent.

I do think of the voice as 'her', as I know what I am trying to induce... Still, it really does help to receive this sort of insight, to have someone with first-hand experience on the matter help guide me through this. Also, I sent a request to your YIM. Accept it at your leisure.

Yes, this sounds exactly like how Holly started to come to life in Ox.

The more you think about her being real ... the more you talk about her being real ... the more real she becomes .. until this is your -- and her -- reality.

We accepted your YIM request.

You might want to think about joining www.FetLife.com ... they have a great support group there for those with multiple personalities.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Dazkid33 » October 5th, 2014, 1:15 pm

Whelp, I dare say that there has been some progress with this! Two important notes. The first was her finally deciding upon a name. Katelyn, however you spell it, but I've resolved on calling her Katie for short. Mostly to ease the struggle of spelling the name.
The second was her pulling control away from me, just momentarily. I was watching a video I wanted to watch, a part that came up in the video made her uncomfortable, and she asked me to stop the video. I told her no, but she forced me to click away from the page. It was weird. I felt a little weightless and uneasy... Heck, mostly uncertain of my actions and confused as to what was going on!
She's growing in power. I'm able to converse with her without too much focus, now able to do mundane tasks with her speaking to me... It's progressing.
Dazkid33

Postby hypdude » October 5th, 2014, 3:23 pm

Dazkid33 wrote:Whelp, I dare say that there has been some progress with this! Two important notes. The first was her finally deciding upon a name. Katelyn, however you spell it, but I've resolved on calling her Katie for short. Mostly to ease the struggle of spelling the name.
The second was her pulling control away from me, just momentarily. I was watching a video I wanted to watch, a part that came up in the video made her uncomfortable, and she asked me to stop the video. I told her no, but she forced me to click away from the page. It was weird. I felt a little weightless and uneasy... Heck, mostly uncertain of my actions and confused as to what was going on!
She's growing in power. I'm able to converse with her without too much focus, now able to do mundane tasks with her speaking to me... It's progressing.

Thanks for the update sounds like progress indeed. I am so fascinated with the concept. It is very tempting indeed
HD
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » October 15th, 2014, 9:29 pm

Daz wrote
The first was her finally deciding upon a name. Katelyn, however you spell it, but I've resolved on calling her Katie for short. Mostly to ease the struggle of spelling the name.

For your information only: the most probable spelling spelling of Katie's name is Caitlin. According to www.UrbanDictionary.com, Caitlin is "The Gaelic spelling for a shortened form of Catherine or Kathleen.

Urban Dictionary has the following entry:

The only correct way to spell this name. It does not include: Caitlyn, Catelyn, Catelin, Kaitlin, Kaitlyn, Caitlynn, Caitlan, etc.

Caitlin has cool parents who can spell. "

This is obviously from someone who has suffered from people misspelling and/or mispronouncing her name her entire life. I'm not sure that this is the "only correct way to spell" it. There are probably some variations in its spelling. [One year, our telephone book contained the fascinating information that there are fourteen (14) different ways to spell the surname Brown.]
Last edited by OxyFemboi on October 20th, 2014, 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby WolfyGuy » October 18th, 2014, 5:27 pm

This thread is extremely enlightening, i had put some though into the idea of an additional persona, a "built in" Dom you could say. (I haven't had any luck finding one locally, let alone one that could put up with my aberrant wolf fixation and my home area is as repressed as the 1920's)
A bit of clarification should probably be in order though, i have some really annoying social phobias and anxiety issues and often take some ridiculous measures to avoid some fairly common every day things and circumstances.

My idea (and that's all it is for now) was to create an "Alpha Wolf" dominant that would boss me into action if i didn't have an actual real reason for not doing something, started twisting myself in circles with indecision or (quite commonly) let opportunities pass me by because i don't want to attract attention to myself. He'd be my "live in" Alpha and if possible see me as his pack/Omega and help protect "our" packs best interests.
This was just me musing on the possible applications of hypnosis and naturally wouldn't just simply jump into something like this without a solid plan but wow, i'm glad it's working out for you...all. ;)
WolfyGuy

Postby OxyFemboi » October 20th, 2014, 1:40 am

wolfy wrote
My idea (and that's all it is for now) was to create an "Alpha Wolf" dominant that would boss me into action if i didn't have an actual real reason for not doing something, started twisting myself in circles with indecision or (quite commonly) let opportunities pass me by because i don't want to attract attention to myself. He'd be my "live in" Alpha and if possible see me as his pack/Omega and help protect "our" packs best interests.
This was just me musing on the possible applications of hypnosis and naturally wouldn't just simply jump into something like this without a solid plan but wow, i'm glad it's working out for you...all. ;-)

That would work. It would work better than buying an anti-procrastination file that you need to run so you can listen to the anti-procrastination file you bought. Not Oxy (he's almost that bad, but not quite) ... but one of his friends. :-D

There are other files that might help. The alpha/"test" version of the file to create another personality that Danny and I are trying now might fulfill your wish. When it's released, I'll let you know. You can specify characteristics, like being an extrovert, more dominant, etc. He could even take over for you in some of those situations.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby danny1988 » October 29th, 2014, 12:54 pm

Dont know if I should post in here or start a new thread xD
But as Ox, Holly, Yoshi and Spike said we are listening to a new experemental file to create another personality ^^

I am trying to be a lot more open this time and just let go and enjoy trance and relax as much as I can like when I had my hypnotherapy and stuff.
Not think too much about what its going to do in trance too.

I have been listening for a couple of days now twice a day, had a bout with depression again so I stopped >.< but im back on track for now.

I had a weird thing happen during trance the other day where I didnt know who I was and felt a little spacy that was new ^^
Also listened twice tonight may have fell asleep one time but this second time I literally lost all feeling in my arms and was very relaxed.

The name Zack popped in my head briefly and I heard a voice very faintly that I dont normally hear which sounded quite young and nothing like my internal voice.

Danny
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby pczelda » October 29th, 2014, 1:04 pm

danny1988 wrote:But as Ox, Holly, Yoshi and Spike said we are listening to a new experemental file to create another personality ^^

Who is Spike?
pczelda
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » October 29th, 2014, 1:09 pm

pczelda wrote:
danny1988 wrote:But as Ox, Holly, Yoshi and Spike said we are listening to a new experemental file to create another personality ^^

Who is Spike?

Another personality they have, hes a punk guy ^^
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » October 30th, 2014, 2:30 am

danny wrote
Dont know if I should post in here or start a new thread xD
But as Ox, Holly, Yoshi and Spike said we are listening to a new experemental file to create another personality ^^

Until ViVe posts the new file -- which is wonderful, btw -- I suggest we keep the discussion in this thread.

Spike is another personality which we -- Oxy, Holly, and Yoshi -- created using the new file. Spike is a twenty-something emo punk dude who really doesn't give a shit what others people think about what he likes, how he dresses, hair style/color, etc. That's four personalities and counting. It's not too crowded in here. Yet. *push* *move over!* I wanted an extroverted smartass ... oh gods ... you know that old saying about being careful what you ask for?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby danny1988 » October 31st, 2014, 2:34 am

Listened a couple of times last night, nothing new to report.
I think I fell asleep one time and the other I only remember the induction and then the end of the awakener.
Going to try and listen more today as I finish work early.
Hoping Zack is able to come to the surface more soon. Do have a couple of thoughts mainly his name floating round and skateboarding and wanting to buy a board also swimming.

Anyone recommend any suggestions to help him?
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » October 31st, 2014, 3:06 am

Danny wrote
Hoping Zack is able to come to the surface more soon. Do have a couple of thoughts mainly his name floating round and skateboarding and wanting to buy a board also swimming.

Anyone recommend any suggestions to help him?

From all of us: Welcome, Zack!

Uh ... do something he likes ... maybe go to the local pool or beach (though it is kinda late in the year -- it's almost winter here -- to do that), take a swimming lesson or two, buy a swimsuit, stuff like that. I'd let Zack buy his own board.

Uh, yeah. What they said. Works good. Spike
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby danny1988 » October 31st, 2014, 6:19 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
From all of us: Welcome, Zack!

Uh ... do something he likes ... maybe go to the local pool or beach (though it is kinda late in the year -- it's almost winter here -- to do that), take a swimming lesson or two, buy a swimsuit, stuff like that. I'd let Zack buy his own board.

Uh, yeah. What they said. Works good. Spike

He says thanks guys :)
My head felt a little floaty then, its still hard to tell if this is me or him I dont know o.0 Then there is me thinking Danny stop doubting lol.

Im so shy though I would if I could go with someone, the beach isnt an option its freezing lol. Well I do have a wetsuit but the only good beach is 3 hours away by car o.0
Winter here now more or less :/ I have a swimsuit thanks to my Makoto cosplay xD
Yeh cant afford the board just yet, sorry Zack bit broke this month and ive just got paid lol. Nearly paid off another debt though so ill be 100 quid richer soon :)

I will have some lunch now and listen to the file again, going to do my best to help Zack.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby zeizu » October 31st, 2014, 3:30 pm

wow this new alpha file you guys are mentioning sounds really interesting!! Hypnosis on this site has never taken me under but i really enjoy reading about the effects it has on you guys. would love a dom alpha personality talking to me in my head, making me more cocky and confident with each whisper.
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » October 31st, 2014, 4:47 pm

zeizu wrote:wow this new alpha file you guys are mentioning sounds really interesting!! Hypnosis on this site has never taken me under but i really enjoy reading about the effects it has on you guys. would love a dom alpha personality talking to me in my head, making me more cocky and confident with each whisper.

A lot of the hypnosis on here has no effect on me either :/
But I'm trying to relax more with this file and see what happens. I'm hoping Zack gets stronger and is able to do his own thing sometimes. Time will tell I guess :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby ViVe » November 1st, 2014, 4:53 am

Hey! Not sure if I want to publish the file...

But everyone who wants to try feel free to ask me for a link... that should keep the people out who don't read the warnings...
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby zeizu » November 1st, 2014, 7:02 am

ViVe wrote:Hey! Not sure if I want to publish the file...

But everyone who wants to try feel free to ask me for a link... that should keep the people out who don't read the warnings...

hey vive, what is the actual description for this mystery file?
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby ViVe » November 1st, 2014, 10:35 am

Don't know... didn't write any as of yet... but ask them what it does... they can describe it best!
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby zeizu » November 1st, 2014, 7:18 pm

ViVe wrote:Don't know... didn't write any as of yet... but ask them what it does... they can describe it best!

haha you sound so mysterious in a devilish way. do you think there are severe dangers in this file. id love these lads to talk more about there experiences meeting dominant parts of there personalities.
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » November 1st, 2014, 7:25 pm

zeizu wrote:
ViVe wrote:Don't know... didn't write any as of yet... but ask them what it does... they can describe it best!

haha you sound so mysterious in a devilish way. do you think there are severe dangers in this file. id love these lads to talk more about there experiences meeting dominant parts of there personalities.

Heya ^^
Well Ox has more results so far then me, mine is very slow progress but I did have a good trance before to the file and I've been feeling a little floaty at times.
Not really heard much but I'm being patient and working on relaxing more and more each time I listen.
Zack I don't really see as dominant, well in some ways he is I guess but he's more extroverted then me. Not really that shy. Think he really wants to go swimming and for me to buy him a skateboard thoes thoughts seem to pop in my head an aweful lot xD

As for the file there are safties in place which are sufficient imo. I don't view the file as dangerous. But I guess everyone sees things differently.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby zeizu » November 2nd, 2014, 10:05 am

sent you a pm danny. im just curious what you would say the description of the file your using is? what did zack and spike get created from, what suggestions are at the core of there personalities.
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » November 2nd, 2014, 10:26 am

Erm basically it uses what you want in a personality and it bases the new one off that.
The key points you will share control of your body and be able to communicate with each other.
Also you will be friends with this other personality and you would both be equal in strength so neither has more of a right to be in control.
Hope this helps :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby zeizu » November 2nd, 2014, 10:48 am

so what did you make zack from. and do you think it will have an effect on your daily life. do you have any hopes of how strong zack will get to have an influence. im pretty interested in this file, but dont know if id want to risk sharing my head.
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » November 2nd, 2014, 11:28 am

zeizu wrote:so what did you make zack from. and do you think it will have an effect on your daily life. do you have any hopes of how strong zack will get to have an influence. im pretty interested in this file, but dont know if id want to risk sharing my head.

Erm I have an idea for him from a few sources I guess. I wanted a outgoing guy who is a bit emo/alternative and likes skating and swimming. Anything else he wants to be is up to him.

My daily life probably, I expect I wont be in control all the time. He would have just as much right as me to do things. But the file focuses on that it wont mess up my life and job. I dont do a lot in my free time and id gladly have him in charge. I see it like sharing my life I guess, or our life.

As for how strong I guess I want him as strong as me, both equals no one of us is greater than the other :)

Hmmm its an interesting idea something ive wanted to experience for a long time, I guess im willing to take the risk as I dont think Zack would hurt me or us. I guess I see him as a friend and someone I would love to share my body and mind with ^^
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby zeizu » November 2nd, 2014, 11:48 am

well i look forward to reading more about the effects zack has on your life and the choices you make together, even on things like your daily clothes you wear. sounds like an interesting thing to undertake
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » November 2nd, 2014, 12:16 pm

I look forward to posting them :)
Most of all im looking forward when he can post stuff too ^^
Yeh I am looking forward to that too, I think he has a better alternative fashion sense then me :P
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby zeizu » November 2nd, 2014, 5:07 pm

hypnosis for me is more fantasy, and ive even tried working with real tists but none so far have been able to take me fully under. but something like this dream personality thing is something id love to experience on a temporary basis, so for like 1 week to one month they exist then dissapear as i stop using the file. permanent voices in my head isnt something im looking for. but i am genuinely interested in the kind of personality my head would make based on this file haha.
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby ViVe » November 3rd, 2014, 5:36 am

About the file - I made it as safe as you can make something like this... Makes the file probably a bit less effective but on the other hand - you don't toy around with things like that! There are safeties to keep both/all personalities cooperating (the need to cooperate and to keep you safe in job and your life is a basic thing) and other things to reduce the risks...

Nevertheless we talk about a second identity... no one can predict how this will work out... probably better than you think, but for some potentially worse... who knows? So yes, there is at least some risk in it!

@Zeisu: Yeah... we have a quite nice Hypnomunch here and I hear that one often... and usually those who say they can't be hypnotized drop like rocks! No exception! :P
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby zeizu » November 3rd, 2014, 9:20 am

I pretty much have a split personality between online and real life anyway. I think thats as safe and far as im wililng to go with this kind of thing, just play acting online to be the different personalities that interest me. but i will definitely carry on reading the forums to see how guys deal with delving into this kind of thing. but i suspect if i did do this file the personality id create would probably be a bit chavvy/thuggish, dumb and confident. this kind of personality really interests me as its far from what my normal personality is.
zeizu
Regular
Regular

so

Postby legeth » November 3rd, 2014, 12:41 pm

I have always been fascinated with this subject since teddybearslayer with curse female take over to this now. I have bought this file(Your other half) about a year ago on I don't remember what account but I never tried it. I guess what I am here for is to know what I should be prepared for and if I and her can be happy in one body. Would anyone mind being my coach for this? I tend to listen to a file and forget. Also I could use help in making her happy if she can talk to other people about what she likes and all that.
legeth

Postby Chibisuke » November 3rd, 2014, 4:33 pm

to Oxy and Holly, i've been reading the entire threat intently today for the mostpart and started lastnight, i think in some part i have mentioned i'm a Furr, so there is to an extent a Persona allready inside.

i'm giving it alot of thought before diving head in but, i want to try and give one who is Somewhat here allready, "Cael" she is sorta like the imaginary friend you have as a kid you "see" and talk to when your alone,

before reading this her and i only really Talked or conversed when stress is at an all time high (to where im crying even fighting teh urge to Hurl) where even when she was silent she'd leave a feeling i'm being hugged trying to say " it's ok Thomas, things will be ok.", but since seeing how you , holly, and teh others all are getting along as one big happy family , Cael has begun to talk today, defantly more like i'm parroting as we "clash" in thought and tend to repeat what we're trying to say.

i want to give her a stronger presence, bring her as a entity, a person with "Me" that is Thomas more than just an Online Persona, someone who'd be here much like they have been for you. for how at times her and i have been in times where i can tell she's trying to poke about, much like this i had done, http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13073052/ ( i have lost some weight since.)

and i want to see Cael Grow, to learn and live much like i have for the 29 years i have been alive, i would have a hard time trying to estimate what age cael would be, she originally was created as 21 years old, but as time grew on i started to feel a more childish exploring my thing for regression and Diapers, (so i wonder if cael would come into as being more how old i physically am etc.) i have so many questions in how she will develop i want to see her grow side by side till the end of our days and for her to stay with me , though i can expect our fair share of arguments ^^;; i already can tell she really doesn't like it when my temper flares wildly. she defantly would have the same instincts before these recent events i pictured her to have if i ever could make her as real could be, (motherly,kind,protective,curious)

as for something for you and holly as i recall reading early in had discussions on readying, maybe something in the plain Fiction category, "Age of Fire" by E.E. Knight, it pretty much is centered around the age where dragons were becoming fewer and fewer and first two take on the perspective of the main leads. and for help condensing some of your collection, have you given some thought to a E-Reader? from times to times i'll still use my Kindle keyboard (though at first when i got it i couldnt put it down! [i have the 3rd gen Kindle Keyboard that has free 3G+ built in Wifi so Cael and i would be able to read books and get new ones as long we had Wifi or reception to 3G :3)

it'll take time and thought before diving in as i said but eventually i want cael to be here just as much as i am ^,=,^
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » November 3rd, 2014, 5:53 pm

Heyas Chibisuke :)

Good luck and I wish you and Cael all the best in your journey! I am still listening, going to work a bit more on my belief for the moment though. Thanks Ox, Holly, Yoshi and Spike for the suggestion :)
Its also nice to see another fur on here :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby gaywatcher » November 3rd, 2014, 8:45 pm

Hello everyone, i just listened to vivi's multiple personality file. It felt so nice and comfortable! I can't wait to meet my new personality. I decided to call him Manny. I wanted to give him my same age and plenty of my interests so that we can get along better. I think of it as having a twin who i share everthing with or something like that. I wanted to have a kind yet masculine entity, a jock, to balance my more feminine self. I will continue to listen! Any tips or advice so that Manny can come out as well as be happy with me?
gaywatcher

Postby Chibisuke » November 3rd, 2014, 9:47 pm

np danny1988, if your curious my fa is well Cael's FA is caelthunderwing :3
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » November 4th, 2014, 6:21 am

Chibisuke wrote:np danny1988, if your curious my fa is well Cael's FA is caelthunderwing :3

Hehe okies :3 I will have a look later tonight at work atm ^^ mine is danny1988 xD
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Chibisuke » November 4th, 2014, 9:44 am

We well that is Me "Thomas" (though as a online Fursona name i've taken on "Dracari" to leave cael to have a name for herself :3 havent lisned yet, want to be fully prepared first,

but just went into the kitchen to make my coffee and flip burgers i was cooking and noticed i had a more fem'ish walk and came to mind "Tom needs to learn to cook better"

(like i mentioned cael allready has a presence as it is but she's no where like another personality like you guys have had luck having ^^;;)
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » November 4th, 2014, 12:35 pm

Chibisuke wrote:We well that is Me "Thomas" (though as a online Fursona name i've taken on "Dracari" to leave cael to have a name for herself :3 havent lisned yet, want to be fully prepared first,

but just went into the kitchen to make my coffee and flip burgers i was cooking and noticed i had a more fem'ish walk and came to mind "Tom needs to learn to cook better"

(like i mentioned cael allready has a presence as it is but she's no where like another personality like you guys have had luck having ^^;;)

Hehe well good luck :)
I have thoughts like that sometimes, I am listening to something to improve my belief in hypnosis first though I doubt a lot :/
I wouldnt say Zack is all too his own person atm but im hoping soon :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » November 4th, 2014, 3:57 pm

Chibisuke wrote:
if your curious my fa is well Cael's FA is caelthunderwing :3

Danny wrote
Hehe okies :3 I will have a look later tonight at work atm ^^ mine is danny1988 xD

Fellow furs, My/Our FA account name is WolfyBro >^.^< Oooooooooowwwwwwwwooooooooooo
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby danny1988 » November 5th, 2014, 6:34 pm

Not listened to the file for a few days due to being busy and listening to this file to improve my belief.
I had a strange thing happen today my motor control was all over the place I was dropping things which for me is very unsual and when I was driving my left arm sort of did its own thing o.0
I may be imagining it but it was enough to go whoa thats weird. So I listened to the file again tonight hoping to help Zack more :)

Off to sleep now getting late.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby zeizu » November 10th, 2014, 1:34 pm

so how is 'everyone' getting on :D
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » November 10th, 2014, 1:41 pm

Listened once last night :3
Not had much time as ive been moving where im living for a few months :P
Going to listen again in a minute. I did have a lovely trance last night though, I felt all tingly and nice and didnt want to move or leave trance :)
First time ive gone really deep in a while. Reminded me of the times I listened to another file and that hit me like a ton of bricks lol.

Zack hasent spoken a lot really maybe the odd word here and there but I guess swimming keeps coming into my mind a lot lately. Zack likes swimming and wants to go to the pool I think.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Chibisuke » November 10th, 2014, 4:07 pm

@zeizu well lastnight while comming home from from gettin dinner, she wanted me to intently look at the shadow that thsi Wolly like hat i was wearing casted, then i saw or atleast felt a second set of eyes looking back,

then later that evening listening to music before a track started that has a bit of silence at start, i heard a feminine "HEY!" that didnt sound like that "Inside mind's" voice. nothing much else but every time i get the resolve to listen i think it's her making me think twice and ponder harder if it'll be her that will surface.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » November 14th, 2014, 5:13 pm

Had a listen tonight, felt really relaxed and my arms and body felt tingly. It was nice not the normal sleepy I usually feel more alert but relaxed and sleepy. I think I need to listen more when im less tired it seems to reinforce the effects better.
My trance feels more like trance and less like im falling alseep and then with me waking up hours later lol.

While listening seems Zack wants to be a skater I coulndt take my focus away from it so just went with it and watched him grinding on some bars at a skate park and doing a few ollies and stuff ^^
Was nice to watch :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Chibisuke » November 14th, 2014, 7:19 pm

just a question to danny/zack and for Ox/Holly/Spike/Yoshi, how does everyone act when you the core/Host get sick?

we had one listen after we both finally had the courage to try (its cael's biggest worry, that someone else comes while were not ready.) no differance yet but now i just worry for cael as i'm not feeling too swift (the body feels like it's rebelling sick {weak to movement /feel like ass / want to sleep all day. } and for poor cael when i get sick i get hit like s hitton of bricks and reeeeeealy get sick. as much i want her to take over whiel i recover, i dont want her to suffer so much.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » November 14th, 2014, 7:32 pm

Still new for me and Zack isnt all too seperate atm sadly, trying to help him though but ive been crazy busy this last week with work and moving etc.
I hear the odd word on occasion but its rare.

From what I know if its physical it will affect us both, mental well my mental issues are mine and not Zack's :) I am working on dealing with my mental illness or rather learning to cope better with it.

Sorry to hear that but if its a physical illness there is not a lot you can do your sharing the same body ^^

Say I get depressed it would be better for Zack to take over as if it hits me hard I literally cant do anything or want to do anything.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories