Pick my hypnosis

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby oroivas » July 17th, 2014, 7:13 am

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5368/Bimbo-Blessing-Part-2-%28Curse%29.php

Have fun *giggles*
oroivas

Postby Route42 » July 17th, 2014, 9:31 am

It's been a while since the forum has had a good Curse Stroke Sissy thread. Perhaps you should listen and give it a start, eh? Eh?

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/186/Curse-Stroke-Sissy.php
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » July 17th, 2014, 12:40 pm

TrainTotalJock 3 and any of luggy's files...pm me for more ideas
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Mandrache » July 18th, 2014, 8:25 am

My files if you want sexual only files that work on most people in theory.
Mandrache
Regular
Regular

Postby chastboy32 » July 18th, 2014, 11:23 pm

I think you should try
Complete24HourBaby
and see what happens.

I've always wanted to try it, but I've never had the time to spend on getting ready. I've also wanted to be taken care of by another person. :oops:
chastboy32
chastboy32

Postby oroivas » July 19th, 2014, 10:03 am

keep listening princess *giggles*
oroivas

Postby transformed » July 19th, 2014, 1:36 pm

If you look under file search and type in "curse stroke" you will see several free versions of "Curse Stroke Sissy" that you can try. And you should try it...it's very good!
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kurokotsu » July 19th, 2014, 6:15 pm

beenawesome1 wrote:Well I listened today again to bimbo blessings and it is having an effect on me. I sucked a handle to something and got an erection from it. I wonder what more will happen next... If anyone was wondering why I didn't do traintotaljock 3 or 24hourcomplete baby it was only because I didn't like the consept of losing my intelligence. I am proud of it. I didn't listen to Curse Stroke Sissy because I don't like paying money on stuff like this

If you didn't want to lose your intelligence, why listen to Bimbo Blessings, which specifically states a reduction in intelligence as part of its effects?
Kurokotsu

Postby macdaddy » July 20th, 2014, 12:34 am

A couple I enjoy are:

Curse Girly Subconscious (works for me, making it easier to trance)

Curse_Vulgar_Tattooed_Bimbo (never has really worked probably due to my pathological fear of needles but i enjoy the fantasy very much when i listen)
macdaddy

Postby ProfessorPig » July 20th, 2014, 1:00 pm

beenawesome1 wrote:Kurokatsu I listened because feminization is very interesting to me. I also feel that I can change a hypnosis to suit my needs. like in the curse panty deal file. I listened for a week but when I felt like it I was able to take off the panties. or when I did want the curse effects I would use them.

bimbo blessings is in that fun area between hypnosis and brainwashing. i think you may find you have a harder time picking and choosing what effects you want to receive with that file than you did with curse panty deal.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » July 21st, 2014, 12:29 am

beenawesome wrote:
I listened because feminization is very interesting to me.

In that case, you should be fascinated by ViVe's Feminine Conditioning. Here's a link to it on ViVe's website: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698

-- or --

Listen to ViVe's Dumbing Down series, which can be downloaded more easily from ViVe's site here: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby ProfessorPig » July 21st, 2014, 5:31 pm

beenawesome1 wrote:I see what you mean somehopper I've listened to bimbo blessings 3 times and it's changing my sexuality. but I will listen for the rest of the week and unless I decide not to or can't I will stop then. how about you provide a hypnosis for me to test. (I'm waiting for someone to say cal's curse...)

i personally recommend anything by chewtoy or vive. both are quite talented hypnotists who do especially good work.

based on the files you have been drawn to in these threads you would probably also like the work of sarnoga. his files are also top notch but will often give you a little more than you bargained for.

i will give you another word of caution as well. it sounds like you are listening to a lot of files on a lot of different subjects. while this can be great fun there are many members on here who can attest that long after you think a file has left your system there will still be lingering hooks from it. some have said that just scanning files of subjects they thought they were not consciously interested in was enough to plant the seeds that would eventually draw them in.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » July 22nd, 2014, 1:34 am

beenawesome wrote
well thanks for the word of advice but I'm only trying for the rest of the week so I think I am safe for now. but I will keep what you said in mind and I have found files that reduce the effects of other files

Some files will interfere or intensify the effects of another file. A second file will interfere with another file days, week, or even months after listening to the first file. It's best to concentrate on one subject at a time.

As a truly extreme example, you should not listen to feminization files and jock files at the same time. You would be trying to embrace the extremes of masculinity and femininity at the same time. Some files do not "play well with others".
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Flowit » July 22nd, 2014, 1:38 am

I have found [url]http://thework.com[/url] quite useful to handle unwanted posthypnotic commands (and all the other bullshit like unwanted thoughts, memories, disappointments etc.).
Flowit

New file to listen to

Postby hypnotizeme30 » July 23rd, 2014, 1:52 am

All right since you want it so bad, I want you to listen to Cal's Curse and tell us how you feel after it
hypnotizeme30

Postby Kurokotsu » July 23rd, 2014, 11:35 am

InstantWetting. Or, if that's too much for you, Wetting Challenge.
Kurokotsu

Postby chastboy32 » July 30th, 2014, 1:44 am

how is cals curse working for you
chastboy32
chastboy32

Postby diode168 » July 30th, 2014, 9:37 pm

I think you should go for teeny weenie.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby transformed » August 8th, 2014, 9:41 am

Been awhile on this thread...anyone have any updates they'd care to share?
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » August 30th, 2014, 9:17 am

So ... is Cal's Curse working for you yet?

You might want to consider EMG's Asexual for your next file.

• Name: Asexual Price: $15 Buy Now
Description: This file destroys your sexuality rendering you totally asexual. Men, women, they are all the same to you as you will have no interest in sex with anyone or anything.
Author: EMG ? Added On: 2014-06-13 Downloaded: 4 Length: 25:38
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » August 31st, 2014, 7:53 pm

beenawesome wrote:[/b]
no cal's curse has not worked to any added effects so I decided to quit after a couple of weeks and I do not want to be asexual but thanks for the offer

Well, how about Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height? Do you want to be shorter? Here's the link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13532
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby nikkisadova » September 1st, 2014, 4:43 pm

beenawesome1 wrote:I won't do teeny weinie because it freaks me out but Cal's Curse hasn't worked too well but I'll keep listening

why does it freak you out? is it because you know it will work on you? or maybe you don't think it will work and you are just too much of a chicken to try it.. ;) Have a listen
nikkisadova

Postby OxyFemboi » September 1st, 2014, 6:06 pm

beenawesome1 wrote:
I won't do teeny weinie because it freaks me out but Cal's Curse hasn't worked too well but I'll keep listening

nikkisadora wrote:
why does it freak you out? is it because you know it will work on you? or maybe you don't think it will work and you are just too much of a chicken to try it.. Wink Have a listen

It's a fun file and you won't regret listening to it. Even if you start out thinking that this is a bad idea, the file contains suggestions that make you love the fact that you're shrinking! So you will love the effects ....

Hey, if it doesn't work, what have you lost? And if it does, you'll love the results. Either way, you win!

The link( for your convenience): http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby nikkisadova » September 2nd, 2014, 1:17 am

beenawesome1 wrote:I am thankful that you guys are suggesting me files life I asked but I am not doing curse of the teeny wienie because I don't want a smaller penis.

The way you worded that.. "I don't want a smaller penis." Does that mean you have a small penis already? How big is it? Really what do you have to lose?
nikkisadova

Postby diode168 » September 3rd, 2014, 1:19 am

You could maybe at least try it. If you don't want a smaller guy it won't work due to your resistance but if you do subconsciously then you've made your self happy. :twisted:
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby diode168 » September 3rd, 2014, 9:00 pm

Ok, but you can't blame a guy for trying.

How's your butt coming along?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » September 4th, 2014, 12:53 pm

beenawesome1 wrote:
I am thankful that you guys are suggesting me files life I asked but I am not doing curse of the teeny wienie because I don't want a smaller penis.

Actually, if you have a small penis -- according to what you think, not what anyone else says -- listening to Curse of the Teeny Weenie can only be good for you. Among the other suggestions is one that makes you happy to have a small penis. You are extremely proud of the pact that your weenie is teeny!

If you're unhappy about your (lack of) size now, you will be ecstatic that your weewee is smaller after you have listened for a while! In fact, you won't be referring to your penis as a dick of cock any more. You will be using cute names like weewee, peepee, etc.

It's been one of the best files I've ever listened to!
Last edited by OxyFemboi on September 4th, 2014, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » September 4th, 2014, 8:29 pm

I understand.

May I suggest another file for you to listen to when you're finished with this one? If you listen to Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height, you will become shorter.

? Name: Shrinking - control panel for your height
Description: For those who want to be shorter than they are now. This borrows ideas from a few other shrinking and size changing files, and with plenty of my own original thoughts. Pick your target height and feel how sensual and pleasurable it is to shrink smaller and smaller. Intended for real, permanent shrinking and height loss, make sure that's what you want! This is my first attempt at creating a file, feedback for improvements is welcome.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13532

It does give you a new perspective on your life.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby MasterJack » September 5th, 2014, 12:49 pm

What about Curse Forced Shemale?

[url]http://bit.ly/shemalecurse2[/url]
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Marchasfun » September 5th, 2014, 4:50 pm

Beenawesome. Try the Bondage Triggers file. I happen to enjoy just listening to it. I am going to give someone the triggers in about 2 weeks.

As for everyone else how about not suggesting curse files. Really I think you might get better reception and people trying files if you didn't go so extreme.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MasterJack » September 6th, 2014, 2:25 am

Marchasfun wrote:As for everyone else how about not suggesting curse files. Really I think you might get better reception and people trying files if you didn't go so extreme.

Don't think I agree with that, as Curse Forced Gay being the longest thread on the forum.
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories