Now that I'm a sexy, horny bimbo, what do I doo?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Now that I'm a sexy, horny bimbo, what do I doo?

Postby kitsukat » August 11th, 2014, 11:04 am

I love becoming a horny, fun, airheaded bimbo (mostly temporary), but once I become a bimbo, I don't know what to dooo. It's fun to play with my body, but I want to do something more...fun. I need something that will satisfy my need to have sexy fun without wearing myself out. I have a lot of trouble finding files that will play with me once I get to this state. Any suggestions? Maybe there are sites I can check out to play with? Maybe email slave?

I can't take pictures of myself, and I can't converse with anybody outside of this site. I do like being a cowgirl too. I like tentacles too. Sucking cock is fun, but I have no cocks to suck. Big, growing, sensitive titties are awesome, but my nipples get sore after a while. But I'm horny and ditzy and fipun and bubbly and really want some lighthearted fun. :)
kitsukat
Regular
Regular

Postby Kanibal » August 12th, 2014, 4:36 am

This is where it helps to have a little circle of friends or playmates to hang around and play games with - and sometimes hypnosis!
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » August 12th, 2014, 2:26 pm

Kanibal wrote:This is where it helps to have a little circle of friends or playmates to hang around and play games with - and sometimes hypnosis!

^^
This.

There's only so much to do by yourself.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Rotoscope » August 12th, 2014, 2:43 pm

The above advice is good, and probably the best route.

In the meantime though: http://www.getdare.com/
Rotoscope
Regular
Regular

Postby kitsukat » August 13th, 2014, 7:01 am

I don't really have a circle of friends that I can do that with, and I'm not really sure how to find a circle of friends that would both like to do that and be safe enough to totally let go.

Getdare looks like a great idea. Thanks!
kitsukat
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories