TrainBladderIncontinant and CurseBedWetting

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

TrainBladderIncontinant and CurseBedWetting

Postby third » January 24th, 2006, 2:41 pm

Would like to post an update on my success with these files. I have been listening to them both several times a day at work and on a loop at night for a while now. I have also been trying to shrink the size of my bladder by "forcing" myself to urinate in my diaper(which I have now been wearing 24/7 for about a month) at least every 15 minutes even if I dont feel the need. I feel I have been at least moderatly succesful in shrinking my bladders capacity because if I try to hold it I get an extreme urge to go after about a half hour. Also helpful I think is the fact that I take a diuretic medication for an unrelated condition.

Now for my newest development. Up until yesterday morning I would always wake up dry but with an extremely full bladder, which I would promptly empty before getting up. Upon waking yesterday though I found I was laying in a wet spot on the bed, a BIG wet spot. I guess I wet myself so much I leaked right through my diaper :D I can remember having the "pee" dream in the middle of the night and I did not wake up during or after it. I think the progress might stick because I woke up wet again this morning(although luckily my gf suggested I wear a pair of my plastic pants over my diaper last night so the bed was dry this morning).

I am very happy with my progress so far and find my life a lot easier. Where before I was in the bathroom sometimes as much as 15 times a day during work because of the diuretics, now I can get away with 2 trips through out the day to change my diaper.

Hopefully I will continue to wake up wet every morning and seal my dependence on diapers.
third

Postby third » February 8th, 2006, 1:38 pm

just wondering if anyone else is enjoying sucess with either of these files. If so are you getting what you expected?

I know one of the things I didnt contemplate ahead of time was what would happen while changing my diapers. Seems when I remove my old diaper and the cooler air hits me down there I tend to dribble quite a bit. This has caused a few problems at first but now I just have to make sure I'm careful.
third

Return to Success Stories