HeadMistress Squirrel's sissy thread

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 13th, 2014, 2:35 pm

robindf1 wrote:I've tried to do the sissy stuff, but nothing has worked for me, even that video. What should I do? Bimbo manslut is where I want to be, but I'm not even that attracted to boys and my body is not feminine in the slightest.

you have to want it. i mean really want it. it has to be your ultimate desire. only then, can changes happen. doubts and apprehensions prevent any effects. depression will also hinder changes.
"Be careful what you wish for. You may get it (just not how you wanted it)"
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sorez » November 13th, 2014, 2:36 pm

HeadMistress Squirrel wrote:
Sorez wrote:I couldn't resist, I had to watch the video.... It's so hot... maybe I should watch more~

i believe you should. allow the lovely images seep in,guide you. enrapturing every fiber of your being..filling you with joy and orgasmic delight.

Mmm~ Being such a limp sissy seems like it would feel so good~
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » November 13th, 2014, 2:36 pm

robindf1 wrote:I've tried to do the sissy stuff, but nothing has worked for me, even that video. What should I do? Bimbo manslut is where I want to be, but I'm not even that attracted to boys and my body is not feminine in the slightest.

you have to want it. i mean really want it. it has to be your ultimate desire. only then, can changes happen. doubts and apprehensions prevent any effects. depression will also hinder changes.

I do want it! I've seen so many who didn't want it get it by using the files, too. What should I do?
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 13th, 2014, 2:40 pm

robindf1 wrote:

I do want it! I've seen so many who didn't want it get it by using the files, too. What should I do?

trust. truly and honestly believe. you are not broken, just hesitant. perhaps your subconcious is preventing it.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sorez » November 13th, 2014, 2:49 pm

Been watchign the video so much now, makes me really want to stay limp all the time, somthing I would have never wanted before, but it just feels so right now.
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 13th, 2014, 3:18 pm

mantra#9: "i am a sissy. sissies remain limp. limp is beautiful"
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » November 13th, 2014, 3:27 pm

robindf1 wrote:

trust. truly and honestly believe. you are not broken, just hesitant. perhaps your subconcious is preventing it.

That's not the case. On top of that, plenty of people who didn't want it were convinced into wanting it by simply...having a passing curiosity and trying it. I don't think I'm hesitant. I want it. I shave, take estrogen, everything. I just wanted to maybe get some advice on what to listen to or do.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 13th, 2014, 3:28 pm

be sure you good sissies write down the mantras and say them at least once a day. more is better. in the morning and before bed. memorize them, breathe them, live them.they are your lifeblood.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sorez » November 13th, 2014, 3:39 pm

HeadMistress Squirrel wrote:be sure you good sissies write down the mantras and say them at least once a day. more is better. in the morning and before bed. memorize them, breathe them, live them.they are your lifeblood.

Il be a good sissy and make sure to say all of them! can mistress squirrel please post the ones already posted all on one post for all of the sissies?~
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 13th, 2014, 4:16 pm

Sorez wrote:
HeadMistress Squirrel wrote:be sure you good sissies write down the mantras and say them at least once a day. more is better. in the morning and before bed. memorize them, breathe them, live them.they are your lifeblood.

Il be a good sissy and make sure to say all of them! can mistress squirrel please post the ones already posted all on one post for all of the sissies?~

i will do so when i have a chance to later. working from tablet right now. copy and paste is not so easy from a tablet.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 13th, 2014, 4:19 pm

The 10 commitments of Sissies :D
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 13th, 2014, 11:51 pm

(Mantra # 1 for sissies sissies need a lot of underwear to change....they are always saturating them with sissy juices ) not sure you will be ok with this one headmistress squirrel...
mantra #2 for sissies ' their pleasure is my pleasure'
mantra #3 for sissies 'i exist to obey and please
mantra#4 i am a sissy.sissies are limp
mantra#5: ' i am a sissy. sissies' balls stay retracted in their abdomen.they are small'
mantra #6: ' i am a sissy. all sissies take instructions as truth & fact from those they trust.
mantra #7: 'i am a sissy. sissies are happy, playful and do not get sad,upset or depressed about being a sissy
Mantra #8: "I am a sissy. All sissies shave all manly body hair and moisturize their skin, to keep it young, fresh and soft."
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sorez » November 14th, 2014, 5:02 am

jib wrote:(Mantra # 1 for sissies sissies need a lot of underwear to change....they are always saturating them with sissy juices ) not sure you will be ok with this one headmistress squirrel...
mantra#5: ' i am a sissy. sissies' balls stay retracted in their abdomen.they are small'
mantra #6: ' i am a sissy. all sissies take instructions as truth & fact from those they trust.
mantra #7: 'i am a sissy. sissies are happy, playful and do not get sad,upset or depressed about being a sissy
Mantra #8: "I am a sissy. All sissies shave all manly body hair and moisturize their skin, to keep it young, fresh and soft."

I've been saying all of these like a good sissy as much as I could!~
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 2:17 pm

jib wrote:(Mantra # 1 for sissies sissies need a lot of underwear to change....they are always saturating them with sissy juices ) not sure you will be ok with this one headmistress squirrel...

I am pleased you have taken the initiative
To post them in their intirety so far. Good sissy.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 14th, 2014, 2:23 pm

Thank you headmistress Squirrel... I had to.
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 2:25 pm

Sorez wrote:

I've been saying all of these like a good sissy as much as I could!~

Good sissy. Feel the juice dribble out as you sissies recite them
Feel waves of orgasmic tingling wash over you with each mantra, getting stronger with eac mantra. When you are on the last current mantra, you will gasp in pleasure as you climax. Locking them in deeper. Begin now.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 14th, 2014, 2:47 pm

Mmmmhhhhh... so sweet... :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 2:59 pm

mantra#9: "i am a sissy. all sissies smell pretty and feminine"

sissies shall use soap,deoderant, shampoo, conditioner as well as perfume made specifically for women , to help present themselves in a feminine light.[/i]
Last edited by HeadMistress Squirrel on November 14th, 2014, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 3:05 pm

mantra #10 : " i am a sissy. all sissies take special care to preen themselves as any other woman would."

sissies shall take hygeine very seriously. a good sissy will make sure her hair is trimmed and pretty. her nails shall be well manicured. her skin will radiate femininity.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 3:10 pm

mantra #11: " i am a sissy. all sissies take pride in their feminine appearance."

good sissies will make sure their attire is clean, wrinkle free,and well coordinated. a sissy does not want to mar the good representation of what a sissy should be
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 3:50 pm

mantra #12: ' i am a sissy. i will be flirty,cheeful and fun at all times'

sissies shall be warm,friendly and enjoyable to be with. men will want to be with you. you will act like a lady in public. you will not disgrace womanhood in any way. everyone will want to be your friend. your personality will be magnetic
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 3:54 pm

mantra #13: 'i am a sissy. sissies are compassionate.'

sissies shall not be afraid to show their emotions in public or private.sissies are not afraid to cry. sissies are helpful and desire to be of use to others. helping others makes a sissy feel complete and satisfied emotionally
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 4:08 pm

mantra #14: ' i am a sissy. sissies are sexual toys for their Superiors.'

sissies will present any orifice their Superior demands to be used for the Superior's pleasure. should anything be inserted into the sissy's mouth or anal cavity, the sissy shall orgasm in pleasure and continue until the Superior is satisfied with their use of you. sissies will dribble sissy juice to show that the Superior has power over them.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 7:28 pm

another lovely training video i found for you lovely sissies. envision yourself as one of the beautiful women on there,servicing cocks like good sissies...

http://annamalicesissyselfhypnosis.com/2013/1955-lipstick-cock-hypno/
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 7:33 pm

and this one as well....

http://annamalicesissyselfhypnosis.com/2012/1527-daddy-owns-you/
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sorez » November 14th, 2014, 7:43 pm

HeadMistress Squirrel wrote:another lovely training video i found for you lovely sissies. envision yourself as one of the beautiful women on there,servicing cocks like good sissies...

http://annamalicesissyselfhypnosis.com/2013/1955-lipstick-cock-hypno/

Mmm~ Thank you HeadMistress Squirrel, for all the mantras and this video good sissies should always say and watch. *Giggles* I'm making sure I keep myself as clean, shaved and pretty as possible, especially for any men and their sexy cocks!
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 7:45 pm

and especially this one:

http://annamalicesissyselfhypnosis.com/2014/2426-sissy-trainer-deep-throat/
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 8:11 pm

don't forget this delight

http://annamalicesissyselfhypnosis.com/2014/2438-anal-tranny-trainer/
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 14th, 2014, 11:56 pm

(Mantra # 1 for sissies sissies need a lot of underwear to change....they are always saturating them with sissy juices ) not sure you will be ok with this one headmistress squirrel...
mantra#9: "i am a sissy. all sissies smell pretty and feminine"
__sissies shall use soap,deoderant, shampoo, conditioner as well as perfume made specifically for women , to help present themselves in a feminine light.[/i]__
mantra #10 : " i am a sissy. all sissies take special care to preen themselves as any other woman would."
__sissies shall take hygeine very seriously. a good sissy will make sure her hair is trimmed and pretty. her nails shall be well manicured. her skin will radiate femininity__
mantra #11: " i am a sissy. all sissies take pride in their feminine appearance."
__good sissies will make sure their attire is clean, wrinkle free,and well coordinated. a sissy does not want to mar the good representation of what a sissy should be__
mantra #12: ' i am a sissy. i will be flirty,cheeful and fun at all times'
__sissies shall be warm,friendly and enjoyable to be with. men will want to be with you. you will act like a lady in public. you will not disgrace womanhood in any way. everyone will want to be your friend. your personality will be magnetic__
mantra #13: 'i am a sissy. sissies are compassionate.'
__sissies shall not be afraid to show their emotions in public or private.sissies are not afraid to cry. sissies are helpful and desire to be of use to others. helping others makes a sissy feel complete and satisfied emotionally__
mantra #14: ' i am a sissy. sissies are sexual toys for their Superiors.'
__sissies will present any orifice their Superior demands to be used for the Superior's pleasure. should anything be inserted into the sissy's mouth or anal cavity, the sissy shall orgasm in pleasure and continue until the Superior is satisfied with their use of you. sissies will dribble sissy juice to show that the Superior has power over them__

I try to be devoted to my superior giggle
:lol:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sorez » November 15th, 2014, 10:11 am

Teehee~ I'll be a good sexual toy for my superior, making sure he loved fucking my ass and letting me suck his cock, also extremely limp, feels sooo good, especially letting juices dribble out~
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm

Sorez wrote:Teehee~ I'll be a good sexual toy for my superior, making sure he loved fucking my ass and letting me suck his cock, also extremely limp, feels sooo good, especially letting juices dribble out~

Good girl
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 16th, 2014, 8:41 pm

I crave your words, i' ll be a good sissy for you
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 23rd, 2014, 4:29 am

beenawesome1 wrote:I've been watching the videos and it's getting kinda hard to resist not jacking off with my panties with the dildo in my mouth :oops: I am still able to stay a man though

for how long,,,,, :lol:
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

sissy story (fiction) posted Charlie boy,charlie girl

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 23rd, 2014, 2:45 pm

for some supplimental reading for you lovely sissies, i have started a series of fictional sissy stories,starting with the first installment 'Charlie boy,charlie girl part 1.'

is is awaiting approval, so be on the lookout for this first installment..and more.

please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions.....
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Re: sissy story (fiction) posted Charlie boy,charlie girl

Postby Sorez » November 24th, 2014, 9:05 am

HeadMistress Squirrel wrote:for some supplimental reading for you lovely sissies, i have started a series of fictional sissy stories,starting with the first installment 'Charlie boy,charlie girl part 1.'

is is awaiting approval, so be on the lookout for this first installment..and more.

please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions.....

Ooooh! Sissy can't waait to read it!~
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 24th, 2014, 2:27 pm

the story is now posted.please feel free to give it a read.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

charlie boy, charlie girl- part two

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 24th, 2014, 4:50 pm

part two has been written and submitted. be on the lookout for the continuing saga.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sorez » November 25th, 2014, 7:03 am

Oh woww, both parts were so amazing!~

Also really loved "Leaning against the arm of the couch, bringing his naked legs up next to him...like a woman would do." That's exactly how I sit!
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

only listened to the file a few times

Postby angelcraves » December 4th, 2014, 10:51 am

my nipples have a life of their own
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » December 4th, 2014, 9:12 pm

:D
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Scarlett_S » February 22nd, 2015, 10:26 pm

I think I'm ready to submit, Mistress Squirrel. What should I start listening to?
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby connie41 » October 19th, 2015, 6:30 am

Hi Head Mistress Squirrel.....Is this thread still active. I really enjoyed the hyperlink. :)
connie41

Previous

Return to Success Stories