Continuous cum file has turned me into a cum cow, need owner

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Continuous cum file has turned me into a cum cow, need owner

Postby Desmond » November 19th, 2014, 4:07 am

At first I thought the file was useless and wasn't working, though I did notice myself getting more and more easily turned on, after a week of listening twice a day, I found myself feeling more submissive and feeling this inescapable ache in my balls which will never stop reminding me of what was happening to me. I became scared and worried about what was happening to me. I attempted to stop listening to the file, but found myself compelle to listening to it more than before, the file was just so relaxing and I was just curious to see what else would happen to me. Literally the next 3 days, I had listened to the file more than 13 times in each day, until I could hear the file echoing in my head... The aching was ridiculous and the need to be milked was ecstatic but desperate at the same time.
I could not help but feel like I was a cum cow... when I suddenly admitted that to myself out loud, I felthink myself yearning to be exactly that. I wanted to belong to someone who would milk me at least once or twice a day and own me as theit cum cow to own. Haven't found anyone yet... but I'm still looking and the need grows stronger day by day.
Desmond
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » November 22nd, 2014, 12:44 am

love the post, you might want to check out 'the farm' and also meeting grounds on here and the chat room :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories