A new story to share.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

A new story to share.

Postby masterOfAllie » November 20th, 2014, 3:39 am

Oh hey all, I can explain this odd posting thread titile. I am terrible with making names up.

Anyway, a few months ago I started to learn how to hypnotize people, in time I asked a friend of mine if she would be okay with me practicing on her. We tried a few sessions, took a break and are back.

Now I have a new well..."Pet", whom is this friend. This is some of what happened;
Basic induction

Talking about and using background noise of a train to induce an induction

Making her into a pet, which has been the more fun ones, being as she is trans (male to female). So we are currently utilizing that and "Training".

We have even done some more "darker" style stuff such as forcing an emotion.

The more erotic things are usually orgasm control. Right now though my "Pet" is being, punished for breaking the rules in a session.

While I am doing all I can to care for her and not end up being abusive I also feel like I am running low on ideas, and would love some new tips and ideas/suggestions. It is going to be hard, being as we have to be long distance.

I also hope my Pet shows up and shares some of her experiences and what she likes (maybe in more detail since I am not good at this). *hint hint ya goof, get in here*
masterOfAllie

Postby robindf1 » November 20th, 2014, 3:41 am

Mm. What I am into is control. I want you to grab ahold of your vision for me and to mold me. All I desire is to serve and be as perfect as I can to make you happy. Nothing too erotic about that, unless you consider what you can do to me~
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby masterOfAllie » November 20th, 2014, 3:42 am

robindf1 wrote:Mm. What I am into is control. I want you to grab ahold of your vision for me and to mold me. All I desire is to serve and be as perfect as I can to make you happy. Nothing too erotic about that, unless you consider what you can do to me~

Why don't you share some of what we have done already as well.

also this would be the one I am talking about.
masterOfAllie

Postby robindf1 » November 20th, 2014, 3:44 am

masterOfAllie wrote:
robindf1 wrote:Mm. What I am into is control. I want you to grab ahold of your vision for me and to mold me. All I desire is to serve and be as perfect as I can to make you happy. Nothing too erotic about that, unless you consider what you can do to me~

Why don't you share some of what we have done already as well.

also this would be the one I am talking about.

Oh! we've done more or less tame things with orgasm control and forced submission. As he's said, Master has played around in my head to figure out what he can do regarding my emotional state.

He's got me thinking of a name he gave me as my real name and we've done a good deal of transformation hypnosis. Cute little ferrets abound!
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 5th, 2014, 2:31 pm

masterofAllie
Oh hey all, I can explain this odd posting thread titile. I am terrible with making names up.

If I found the file on WMM or some other hypno-file site, I use the name of the file with a short descriptive subtitle -- title of file: short descriptive subtitle like Your Other Half: multiple personalities -- if the file name does not describe what it does clearly. It's not original, but it lets others find the file easily if they are interested in using it without any trouble.

Posting the file on WMM is a good way to get Premium Access.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Success Stories