Vote for a hypno file!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Vote for a hypno file!

Postby dashek » November 26th, 2014, 2:19 am

Hello !

Noticed I'm pretty addictive to hypnosis. (Don't have problems with going into trance )
I remember once after listening bimbo blessing only 3 days had few humiliating situations, and big problems with stoping to listen it.

Now I'm here looking for your help, because want to listen 1-2 files for whole month.

You may pick something strong for me.

I know alot people says Teenie Weenie Curse is amazing , maybe you are right , but I'm too scared for it . (Added it to poll because if there will be really big %, I will force myself to use it )

I'm quite openminded so may be any theme you like, feminization, humiliation, diapers, wetting, denial, etc..

I will pick up one from thread or from poll it depends on your comments . Thank yoy, also will report here results :)

It's me on picture , I'm male but like cd thing sometimes.
dashek

Postby dashek » November 27th, 2014, 11:18 am

Oh I see there is no point to resist to you . I will have to force myself into Teeny Weenie Curse. Well there is still poll for second file which I will listen for next month. I will start today a Teeny Weenie.
dashek

Postby lew897 » November 27th, 2014, 2:03 pm

Well, then I vote next months file be a dick growth file!
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » November 29th, 2014, 9:48 pm

I feel almost sorry for you. When I read if their was a big enough percentage you would force yourself, I knew what was going to be number 1.

So any updates.

I guess you could say their wasn't a teeny percentage. :lol:
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby dashek » December 1st, 2014, 1:22 pm

Yeah Poll Should be closed right now. We see what file was a winner, and second place took "Curse Forced Shemale", person who promised it to me, do not reply, so I will go for third winner if nobody have this file to share.
Bimbo blessing is the worst one imo, after experience which I had with it.
(after few listens, said to my chef "daddy" without control it was really humiliating.)

Teeny Weenie well, I listened to it today once, didn't noticed any results, feelings, etc. I hope it wont work anyway, we will see I will give it a week, if no smallest result will be noticed, there is no point to continue probably. Only my nipples was iching whole day, but I do not think it was because this Curse. ( My hope! ) This idea is really scaring.
dashek

Postby OxyFemboi » December 5th, 2014, 2:42 pm

dashek wrote
Teeny Weenie well, I listened to it today once, didn't noticed any results, feelings, etc. I hope it wont work anyway, we will see I will give it a week, if no smallest result will be noticed, there is no point to continue probably. Only my nipples was itching whole day, but I do not think it was because this Curse. ( My hope! ) This idea is really scaring.

I've found the files that were the most effective were the files I was scared to use. If you listen for two weeks, you will see a *big* difference in a *short* time. I'm not sorry for the pun, either.

I know. I know! That's what you're scared of ... a *big* difference.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Success Stories