Enchanted Keyboard - not a curse!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Enchanted Keyboard - not a curse!

Postby fearghus » December 9th, 2014, 4:34 am

Enchanted keyboard is such a WONDERFUL file! How can anyone call it a curse? It is self triggerable and wonderfully useful!

Works well, and even helps build success with other files.
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MasterJack » December 9th, 2014, 5:56 am

Give us some examples how it works for you.

Does it work fully?
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » December 9th, 2014, 6:01 pm

Well, I'm still in the early stages of it ... but it is working, and working quickly.

I am ultimately trying to use it in conjunction with Cal's Curse, but even on it's own it works for many things. For aspersion like myself who doesn't hypnotize easily, I have been taking it in stages.

After a few listens, I would try it with something stupid and easy ... something that I might do anyway, but it helps reinforce the trigger.

My first example is something small and silly ... just to try its effectiveness, I typed "I will hold my right arm up for a full ten minutes (trigger)" ... sure enough, I did. Ten minutes is long enough to be doable, but a little long where you feel silly doing it ... I held my arm up feeling like I was 'going along with it' ... and as the minutes ticked by, I didn't feel silly, but actually comfortable. I felt like I *COULD* put my arm down any time, but for some reason just didn't want to.

Also, I have been using it right before listening to other files to encourage me to let go and go into a deep trance ... seems to work well for that, as I feel like I go in deeper than I would normally (even though previously, I did want to go deep, but had been unable).

I am also trying to develop an FLR with my wife, and we're taking it very slowly by baby steps ... I use the trigger to reinforce doing things when my wife asks me to ... gladly and feeling arousal and pleasure when she asks something of me. In the past, I might do chores and such grudgingly wanting to instead relax ... but now, I jump at the chance to please her.

Also, being that I am trying to get Cal's Curse to work, I have used Enchanted Keyboard right after tracing to Cal's for such things like 'I am incredibly horny, will masturbate vigorously, but not ne able to orgasm without permission (trigger)' and sure enough ... my cock would become rock hard instantly and I would have REAL TROUBLE keeping my hands off of it! More than just a reaction to feeling horny over doing something naughty, this reacting was immediate and profound.

I am still using it in areas of things that I would want to do anyway, to reinforce its effects ... but I can feel it more and more!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories