shaggy roger success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

shaggy roger success

Postby 5HA99Y » December 19th, 2014, 2:29 pm

i have been doing skype hypnosis with Outkast1728 to turn in to shaggy roger
and so far i have gotten some small success though it not big or huge success as some of you guys get but im hard to hypnotized so this tiny success are making me proud the changes i have seen so far and wanting to eat alot like shaggy for example on my break i ate a sandwhich a bag of doritos and a dounut and a monster drink and i had a bowl of soup about maybe a hour before then and i did workout that night as well did 15 minutes on tread mill and my legs were killing me when i had 7 mins left to go walking/running as soon as i said my trigger word my legs stopped hurting and i was able to complete it without my legs killing me[/list]
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 5HA99Y » December 20th, 2014, 5:10 pm

it not much more has been noticed though i have last night noticed trying to become more like shaggy that im starting to (very little bit) have been jumpy or at least my heart rate has been starting to jump up more on more spooky suspenseful videos not i have also not my shoes were a bit tighter at least on the sides of the shoes but other then that not much my tiny success are what keeping me going
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 5HA99Y » December 23rd, 2014, 9:55 pm

so far i havent really noticed any more changes some times i look at myself and think i look thinner but it very hard to tell but their are times i look and my forearms and bicep are looking thinner and showing off my muscles more which it needs to be thin not muscular just like shaggy rogers arms look like im repeating a mantra that been recently has calm my body and my mind down somewhat more then usually but so far no changes
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 5HA99Y » December 27th, 2014, 1:08 pm

Not much else has been noticed except for maybe wanting to eat more and then there are days were I think my facial hair is growing faster then it used too that about all I not so far
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby zeizu » December 27th, 2014, 5:46 pm

pretty interested in this. What are your hopes for what's going to happen to you. Physically and mentally how do you want to change into Shaggy??
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » December 27th, 2014, 9:37 pm

zeizu wrote:pretty interested in this. What are your hopes for what's going to happen to you. Physically and mentally how do you want to change into Shaggy??

my hopes for what going to happen to me are listed below ( these are what i can think of right now )

physically
1 grow as tall as him
2 being as thin and light as him
3 having my the hunger and never gaining weight like him
4 ( now i have always image him hung and having a size 16 shoe )

mentally
1 be scared like him
2 being as smart as him
3 acting like him
4 thinking like him
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 28th, 2014, 6:24 pm

devin wrote
my hopes for what going to happen to me are listed below ( these are what i can think of right now )

physically
1 grow as tall as him

I'm not sure if I can help with any of the other portions of your becoming like your ideal, Shaggy Rogers, but there is a file to make you grow taller. It's a Pay File but it's currently on sale.

CycoMelody - Curse Taller Price: $20 Sale Price: $15 Buy Now
Description: This file will cause your body to grow to your desired height. It is a Curse in that it is very addictive; and if you need it removed, only I can remove it. It has a unique style to it as I changed the manor in which I give the suggestion making it much stronger. There is a custom made binaural track along recorded into the file causing you to be able to trance to it much easier.

It has a rating of 5.0000 with two people rating it.

If you find any files that make you thinner like Shaggy, let me know.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby 5HA99Y » December 30th, 2014, 11:04 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
devin wrote

physically
1 grow as tall as him

I'm not sure if I can help with any of the other portions of your becoming like your ideal, Shaggy Rogers, but there is a file to make you grow taller. It's a Pay File but it's currently on sale.

CycoMelody - Curse Taller Price: $20 Sale Price: $15 Buy Now
Description: This file will cause your body to grow to your desired height. It is a Curse in that it is very addictive; and if you need it removed, only I can remove it. It has a unique style to it as I changed the manor in which I give the suggestion making it much stronger. There is a custom made binaural track along recorded into the file causing you to be able to trance to it much easier.

It has a rating of 5.0000 with two people rating it.

If you find any files that make you thinner like Shaggy, let me know.

i have thought about getting that file but money is tight right now and i dont have a card to pay for it i dont want a credit card i just have my bank card and i even hate using that maybe i can try it if it ever becomes free even for a short while
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 5HA99Y » January 7th, 2015, 5:08 pm

now im not sure if this is a success or my workout pants just shrunk but they feel a bit shorter but when i exercise they go a bit up above the ankle now as i said im not sure if this is a success or just pants shrinking in the wash but i really do hope it because i have grown taller
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » October 16th, 2015, 7:51 pm

Sha99y wrote
now im not sure if this is a success or my workout pants just shrunk but they feel a bit shorter but when i exercise they go a bit up above the ankle now as i said im not sure if this is a success or just pants shrinking in the wash but i really do hope it because i have grown taller

Any updates, dude?
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Success Stories