Curse Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Success

Postby Guest » April 23rd, 2005, 4:27 pm

I managed to benefit from the Curse Penis Growth I've went from about 7.75'' erect to 9.25'' since November. It's a lot thicker too. I'm happy to see the curse all the way through. It's been a great experience

Postby Guest » April 23rd, 2005, 4:28 pm

apologies for not including my name. I dotn want to be found out through a search engine :)

Postby nsb503 » April 24th, 2005, 9:44 pm

I had a question about Curse Penis Growth. Does the growth just become undending after the 18 months? So you just constantly become larger?
nsb503

Postby drydreamer » June 22nd, 2005, 10:52 am

I'm sure it's quite impossible for any part of your body to just keep growing indefinitely. The skin and blood vessels will only stretch so far. But perhaps your concern about what is supposed to happen may be the only curse that goes on unabated. Some people worry for years about things that never actually happen. However, I personally would not be worried about the possibility of unchecked penis growth. What better deformity could any man be cursed with? Maybe I'll try this curse instead of the penis growth file. It's like being cursed with too much money in the bank. Can you imagine telling your girlfriend that you have an abnormally large penis?! I can only hope for such a moment! LOL drydreamer
Looking for a hands-on type lady who wants my hands off. But switching is fun too.
drydreamer
Regular
Regular

Re: Curse Success

Postby ericksll » August 15th, 2005, 10:42 pm

Anonymous wrote:I managed to benefit from the Curse Penis Growth I've went from about 7.75'' erect to 9.25'' since November. It's a lot thicker too. I'm happy to see the curse all the way through. It's been a great experience

What now do yo do when the average vaginal depth is only 4-1/2 inches??? hehe
ericksll

Re: Curse Success

Postby sandy82 » August 16th, 2005, 8:47 am

ericksll wrote:
Anonymous, who can no longer post as a "Guest" wrote:I managed to benefit from the Curse Penis Growth I've went from about 7.75'' erect to 9.25'' since November. It's a lot thicker too. I'm happy to see the curse all the way through. It's been a great experience

What now do yo do when the average vaginal depth is only 4-1/2 inches??? hehe

Well said, ericksll.

No more "Anonymous Guests" to make unsupported claims, either.

In a way, it's a shame. AG could come back and explain how he is now able to comply with the suggestion that Dick Cheney made to Senator Leahy on the Senate floor.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby OMGWTFBBQ » February 23rd, 2006, 7:08 pm

Well I can cofirm, I've grown an inch since listening to it twice after 4 months.
OMGWTFBBQ
Regular
Regular

Postby Desdi » February 24th, 2006, 11:44 am

OMGWTFBBQ wrote:Well I can cofirm, I've grown an inch since listening to it twice after 4 months.

I'm going to assume that you mean twice a day. ;)
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, and those are some pretty good odds.
Desdi

Return to Success Stories