email Slave

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby mindcontrolmaster » January 22nd, 2007, 12:10 pm

I'm looking for someone, preferably a younger man (but willing to make some exceptions) who would be willing to listen to this file and become my email slave. PM if interested.
mindcontrolmaster

Postby lil0red0lightning » January 22nd, 2007, 8:21 pm

I AM A DIRTY LITTLE EMAIL SLAVE!
lil0red0lightning

Postby hexagon77 » January 24th, 2007, 12:00 am

justkusa what happened? i send you and email... got an reply.. and when i send another one ~20 mins later i got an error message "This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]", and then i have to find out that you also deleted all of your postings here??

Seems to be a way too strange combination to be just a mischance.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby BeefWellington » January 24th, 2007, 10:03 pm

Yeah, I had this happen to a person or two I knew too. One also cancelled their account, the other just erased their posts. In fact, looking at this thread, a small amount of people just erase their post of the contact, but leave other stuff in. Kinda suspisious...
Just glanced at the thread. Anyone happen to see any of them lately, or am I just paranoid and worried for nothing?
krampuss7
talmak
SpaceFaith
Johnr
BishopCheck
justkusa
lil0red0lightning

One of them sounds really gone, which is creepy, and one I used to talk to, but then just asked me to stop emailing her. Anyone else have info?
BeefWellington

Postby hexagon77 » January 25th, 2007, 11:55 am

well justkusa more or less disappeared on me in the middle of an "email-chat", were talking about what we may try out tomorrow when one of my emails suddenly produced that error message....
The complete yahoo account has been deleted, from one moment to the other more or less.. combined with the fact that we were in the middle of a "chat" this looks really suspicious.

Well i am still in contact with one from that list, so i don't think that all of them are "gone", they may just have decided to stop using that files, or to take it to a more private level.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

HEy

Postby Dudejock » January 27th, 2007, 10:53 am

Hey, well I've listened to the file for a bit now... might as well try it out
belowtherest@gmail.com, have fun! and just to let people know im due for a haircut next week, any suggestions? maybe nothing too short :D
Dudejock

Postby mat2blue » February 7th, 2007, 1:57 pm

i sent out a few e-mails. if i get anything i'll let you know
mat2blue
Regular
Regular

Postby mat2blue » February 10th, 2007, 2:19 pm

It's been a few days and nothing... :(
mat2blue
Regular
Regular

Postby mat2blue » February 11th, 2007, 11:42 am

got a reply today! i guess it does work!
mat2blue
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnomath » February 11th, 2007, 2:28 pm

Hi, I have been listening to the email slave file for a while now and this seems like the place people go to when they want others to help them test the file. Could some people help me test the file please...

hypnomath@yahoo.com
hypnomath

Postby hypnomath » February 12th, 2007, 7:25 pm

I am an Email slave.
hypnomath

Postby etrain911 » February 20th, 2007, 6:55 pm

someone send me one em825@aol.com
etrain911
Regular
Regular

Postby diapergurl » February 21st, 2007, 9:57 am

someone enslave me please ima_gurl1@yahoo.com
diapergurl

Postby Diapered_Cherub » February 23rd, 2007, 12:41 pm

Diaperburl: I've tried sending an e-mail to you, and every time (While I was trying to contact you) I had my e-mails returned with the reason stating there was no such address. Therefore I will say it again and for all to read.....

DIAPERGURL YOU ARE A FAKE AND A LIAR! ! ! YOU ARE NOT AN E-MAIL SLAVE NOR DOES YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS EXIST
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby PatientLord » February 23rd, 2007, 1:23 pm

Diapered_Cherub wrote:Diaperburl: I've tried sending an e-mail to you, and every time (While I was trying to contact you) I had my e-mails returned with the reason stating there was no such address. Therefore I will say it again and for all to read.....

DIAPERGURL YOU ARE A FAKE AND A LIAR! ! ! YOU ARE NOT AN E-MAIL SLAVE NOR DOES YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS EXIST

30 seconds and yahoo profiles proves that it does exist. Mellow out. It is quite possible that she doesn't want to talk to you.
PatientLord

Postby demigraff » February 23rd, 2007, 1:28 pm

PatientLord wrote:30 seconds and yahoo profiles proves that it does exist. Mellow out. It is quite possible that she doesn't want to talk to you.

I remember this guy accusing people of being fakes before.
Even if someone was going to fake listening to this file, what would be the point in posting a dud address? It makes no sense at all ... and when the alleged fake is responding to email commands from other people, it just looks like one lone nut trying to be disruptive.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » February 23rd, 2007, 1:29 pm

PatientLord wrote:30 seconds and yahoo profiles proves that it does exist. Mellow out. It is quite possible that she doesn't want to talk to you.

I remember this guy accusing people of being fakes before.
Even if someone was going to fake listening to this file, what would be the point in posting a dud address? It makes no sense at all ... and when the alleged fake is responding to email commands from other people, it just looks like one lone nut trying to be disruptive.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Diapered_Cherub » February 24th, 2007, 1:12 am

yeah, what ever,, if you want to protect the fakes, go ahead, it's your business. I'm just telling what I have experienced with these people. perhaps I should have just remain a lurker and watched the fakes from afar.
Don't get me wrong in the point that the files are entertaining to listen to,, but for them to actually work,,, I think is a load of crap. Your position is made clear and now so is mine. That said I'm done with this thread
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » February 24th, 2007, 8:11 am

Diapered_Cherub wrote:Don't get me wrong in the point that the files are entertaining to listen to,, but for them to actually work,,, I think is a load of crap.

OK,I thinkI'm beginning to understand. It seems you saying that the files don't really work, so anyone who posts positive results is a liar.

I'd been wondering how you could be so certain about whether someone was following a posthypnotic suggestion by looking at a forum message.

If I've got it right, would you mind telling me how you know the files don't work? I'd like to fake it better in the future. :D

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby Diapered_Cherub » February 24th, 2007, 3:16 pm

Blink wrote:If I've got it right, would you mind telling me how you know the files don't work? I'd like to fake it better in the future. :D
-- Blink

Diapered_Cherub wrote: Your position is made clear and now so is mine. That said I'm done with this thread

I said exactly what I meant. If other do not agree that is fine. That is what this forum is about.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby lexigirl » February 24th, 2007, 10:26 pm

-Email edited out upon request of my new master-
Last edited by lexigirl on February 25th, 2007, 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
lexigirl

Postby 9hg7u » February 24th, 2007, 11:16 pm

Diapered_Cherub wrote:
Blink wrote:If I've got it right, would you mind telling me how you know the files don't work? I'd like to fake it better in the future. :D
-- Blink

Diapered_Cherub wrote: Your position is made clear and now so is mine. That said I'm done with this thread

I said exactly what I meant. If other do not agree that is fine. That is what this forum is about.

soo your saying all the files are fake?,hmmm....... :?
9hg7u
Regular
Regular

Postby jjlynn20 » February 25th, 2007, 1:07 am

Well I think that people who actually do get the files to work, wouldn't go about throwing their e-mails out so easily. Or would they o.O?

I wouldn't, instead I would scout the forums for a few weeks (and listen to the file daily), then find somebody that is willing and I have somewhat of trust, at least a little, tell him what I'm into and see if it works from there.

Honestly though, I probably wouldn't even find somebody from here to test it. Scary stuff (and fun! but I like being cautious more...).
jjlynn20

Postby Blink » February 25th, 2007, 8:12 am

I'll just say that my experience is 180 degrees away from Diapered_Cherub. While I certainly respect alternative viewpoints, I am still interested in the foundations that support them, if any.

I have exactly two issues with this turn of this thread.

If someone doesn't believe the stuff works, why is he or she here? Honestly, it's like a vegetarian going to a steakhouse.

Leaving aside anyone's motives for doing so, I'll say that hanging around in the middle of the Success Stories forum and beating up on those who claim success is, at the very best, rude.

Now I'm done, too.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby hexagon77 » February 25th, 2007, 8:50 am

Well i have found someone really special through this thread here. She was not faking it, but also had no real clue what the file will or may do. It was more a "hey so many post here, this file must be one that works good"-thing. So she was pretty amazed and more or less scared when she found out what she was in for, what almost made her stop using all the hypnosis stuff.

I am glad that i was able to show her, that this can also be something pretty interesting, and if used in the right way, can make her time really enjoyable. So nope not only fakers here. But often people that have really no clue how strong this file may be, or what it really does. Most of those i contacted here, didn't really have a clue what was going on, more or less a "wow so many replies/postings, this file must really work, lets try that one"-thing. The many postings about the email slave file seems to make it attractive to many, as they just want to see a fast success, not really reading the description or caring about it, like "haha i will never be a slave, but lets just try it". This seems to be the main reason why that really many uses that file.

So i see it as task to contact almost everyone who posts here in this thread, and ask them if they really had a clue what this file does, what they expected out of it, what they want to do with it and all this. And also offering some "tests". Thinks some of those i contacted stopped using that file pretty again, as they really had no clue before.
And those that really knew what it does, or those who decided to go on anyway, well they may be glad about some "serious" scenarioes and stuff. When you talk to them and ask them what kind of emails they usually get, it seems hard to believe that there are too many out there who also offer "serious" tests, some of the request seems to be way out, or just kind dumb. Oh and if the person is female they get like 80% "send me a nude picture of you"-requests (ok i can understand this, i am a guy too, but hey, see it from their side.... ), and 19,99999999% masturbate now requests, and only one email of the more serious kind - mine.

This also shows me that not only those using the files use it on a "hey it won't work anyway"-base, but also those who send the tests and replies to the requests. They are more like "hey lets send a wierd request", or "hey it is a girl, lets get a picture and have some fun with her". But it is that kind of requests and stuff that makes most of the people stop using that file, as they just feel "abused".

Many get drawn away from the hypnosis cause of those requests made as replies to the postings here. Instead of getting to know the wonderful world of hypnosis and the possibilities, they get just stuffed around, and are made to do pretty wierd things, just to amuse the one who posted the requests, scaring them away from ever using hypnosis again.

So lets just say it really works, so you may think more about what you want to request and what to do. You may be able to make this into a special experience for you and this other person. I had the luck to run into the greatest and best person you could get to know this way. And cause of that i try to share a little of that luck with everyone who posts regarding the email slave stuff. It may not work for everyone, but it works for many. And if you take your time to make it into something special for the posting person and yourself, you may be lucky to find that someone special like me.

Ok now i am done ranting, but the stories i got told from like ~70% of the people i contacted here, makes me really think, that most just try to get a quick fun out of their requests, not really thinking about the consequences. Think twice before sending any dumb requests to those people! You will make their time, and maybe your own. I can just say, what i got out of my nice and respectful offers/tests is more that i have ever expected.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby Axiom » February 25th, 2007, 9:51 am

Congratulations! :D
You sound so joyful - I am happy for you.

I always wondered what people were hoping for when they invited strangers to send them email slave orders. They make themselves truly vulnerable and, believe me I understand why that is exciting, but it seems inevitable that many orders will be unrewarding, offensive or even dangerous. The email slave idea cuts across the normal conversation by which masters and volunteer slaves reach concensus on what they want and where their limits are so unfortunately it seems likely to fail. What a waste of opportunity. I think there must be some way to make this safe, sane amd consensual while keeping it fun so that it will give lasting joy to more people.

Thanks for sharing you experiences and your ideas of how to make this work better, I would very much like to know more about how to care for an email slave and what email slaves want. Of course I don't expect you to betray any secrets but would it be possible to share the lessons learned as an FAQ or some kind of orientation for slaves and masters? Maybe we could propose a site change to add something like the Voting area where people can suggest email slave ideas and vote for them. Perhaps people who want to set limits could have a version of the email slave file that only allows commands that are in certain categories in this area.

Axiom
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Postby Diapered_Cherub » February 25th, 2007, 2:25 pm

Blink wrote:I'll just say that my experience is 180 degrees away from Diapered_Cherub. While I certainly respect alternative viewpoints, I am still interested in the foundations that support them, if any.

I have exactly two issues with this turn of this thread.

If someone doesn't believe the stuff works, why is he or she here? Honestly, it's like a vegetarian going to a steakhouse.

Not in the spirit of meanness but since interest in this thread seems ongoing,, I will answer Blink's questions as to the basis of my claims. The first foundation to my proof of calling diapergurl a liar,,,, which ok,, the aspect of name calling might have been uncalled for,, however for the sake of argument this is why I made my claim:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<ima_gurl1@yahoo.de>:
(EDITED OUT HER IP ADDRESS FOR POSTING THIS COMMENT ON WWM) failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a
yahoo.de account (ima_gurl1@yahoo.de) [-5] - mta191.mail.mud.yahoo.com

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <EDITED OUT MY YAHOO ADRESS FOR POSTING THIS ON WWM FORUM>
Received: (qmail 80724 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Jan 2007 17:04:02
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

Diapergurl,
Are you already taken? Are you looking to test if you are an
e-mail slave? Send a reply if you are not taken
by another.

Diapered_Cherub

That was all I said,, nothing in there to make any dangerous or humiliating requests. However you can read for your self the auro-reply stated no such account exsisted. I rest my case on that point.

As for the second point: Why am I here? Well I find the files on here interesting and entertaining to listen to. However NONE of the files I have ever listend to have produced any effect upon me. further more, this site is free to visit. It's not the fact that whether the files do or do not work on others, it was the fact I encountered a fake e-mail address because of the auto-reply I got back from yahoo. I still make no apology for point it out.

If you saw someone posting false information,, would you not also point it out to the others on the site,,,, to save them the time and effort of tryig to contact a fake? If not,, that's you business. I feel I have adequately explained myself proving no ill will. However I woud like to pose one last question. If the person is NOT a fake,, then why have they not defened their previous post despite the fact they have returned and made others posts asking to be tested as an e-mail slave. Maybe I'm wrong,, but If I were going around advertising I was an e-mail slave, and saw someone was shooting down my previous ads,,, as a 'fake'. I would at the very least post a reply stating my I was not a fake. SO,,,,,, take it or leave that's my side of it.

Diapered_Cherub
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » February 25th, 2007, 3:57 pm

That quoted bounce message is interesting. Either the yahoo mailservers are very badly configured, or the address forwards to a very similar one (in which case the bounce message should quote the address which your email was originally addressed to), or you mistyped diapergurl's email address.

As I've emailed her and not got a bounce, the 3rd option seems the only one in any way likely.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby hexagon77 » February 25th, 2007, 4:23 pm

Well i have noticed some strange things before too, like my post some pages before, where one girl "disappeared" in the middle of an email chat, till now i have no clue what happened there or what the matter may be. The yahoo account has been completely deleted, just in the middle of our talks, that is something really suspicious imho. But that was not the stuff i was talking about above ;)

I just wanted to tell that this file is in fact really working, not for all, but quite for many. And that it is often ruined by the way it is used, to scare away those people to never ever use hypnosis again. Used in the right way it offers quites some great experiences, and makes a lot of things possible.

@Axiom: Thanks for your reply, and i am really happy how it went on for "us two" in this case. I just wanted to tell everyone that this email slave file could be used for a lot better things than the "abusive" stuff that often happens.

@Diapered_Cherub: that request thing wasn't directed at you, but from your reply i guess you took it that way. It was just a general description of what i have "found" to be the most usual thing here. I know that there are a lot "positive" examples out there also, but sadly the negative ones are a lot more common. Glad to know another "fighter" for the good is out there.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Looking to test this out

Postby fiona_flame » February 26th, 2007, 1:20 pm

Please e-mail me so that I may test this file.

fiona_yours@yahoo.com

Thanks

fiona (CD)[/b]
fiona_flame

Postby TKDTyler » March 5th, 2007, 1:39 am

Last edited by TKDTyler on May 6th, 2007, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TKDTyler

Postby gentlemanwalter » March 7th, 2007, 11:06 pm

I've listened to the file for a while now. I think I'd like to give it a try. I'm a male interested in many things, one main one being becoming stupid. (Intelligence down, sex up. :D Perhaps only temporarily, to start out with and see if it works.)

timetimetime90@yahoo.com[/url]
gentlemanwalter

Postby RoleModel » March 12th, 2007, 11:26 pm

.m
Last edited by RoleModel on May 23rd, 2014, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoleModel

Postby togusarogue » March 18th, 2007, 6:11 am

Listened to this file, rather effective on me. Wonder "how" effective though
evone265@australiamail.com
(something fun, feminization related, also Foot Fetish related or something of your choice. Look forward to it . )
togusarogue

Postby soccerjock » April 8th, 2007, 7:04 am

Tried the file too.
Just to note: I'm a gay male, nothing that would involve me running around in public naked haha. I like doing some jock stuff, becoming less smart, etc, or be creative :)
Last edited by soccerjock on May 6th, 2007, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soccerjock

Postby dan_01 » April 8th, 2007, 4:31 pm

double post, sry
Last edited by dan_01 on April 8th, 2007, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dan_01
Regular
Regular

Postby dan_01 » April 8th, 2007, 4:33 pm

blank
Last edited by dan_01 on September 7th, 2009, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dan_01
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 9th, 2007, 8:27 am

soccerjock wrote:Tried the file too. buguy880@gmail.com

Just to note: I'm a gay male, nothing that would involve me running around in public naked haha. I like doing some jock stuff, becoming less smart, etc, or be creative :)

A new hypno file has been sent to you, soccerjock.

The subjects I prefer working with are like you - gay, jock oriented and with a trance trigger already embedded.

Wishing you the best as you test your e-mail slave trigger.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 9th, 2007, 9:12 am

dan_01 wrote:i tried it. nice. gay male into becoming a dumb football jock (sry soccer, same ideas lol)

i want my IQ as low as possible and to be completely focused on sex

xxx@yahoo.com

A new hypno file has been sent to you, dan_01.

The subjects I prefer working with are like you - gay, jock oriented and with a trance trigger already embedded.

Good luck to you as you test your e-mail slave trigger.

At the request of Dan_01, his eMail address has been removed.

Note:
In the past, the hypnofiles I've sent out have "invited" the receiver to post a response in this forum, telling whether they were successfully triggered. This has been discontinued.

It's important that my (prospective) subjects make the hypnosis progress they want and desire. I'll be using my WMM journal to record results. Any member is welcome to view it.

I respect the skeptical opinions posted by a few uninvolved readers of this forum. Yes - there will always be those who fake it. But there is no need for my (prospective) subjects to have their progress doubted in a public forum - no matter how small that progress may be.

Last edited by MN_FriendlyGuy on March 16th, 2010, 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby dan_01 » April 9th, 2007, 12:48 pm

blank
Last edited by dan_01 on September 7th, 2009, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dan_01
Regular
Regular

email slave

Postby freshie » April 12th, 2007, 2:14 pm

i have read most of the replys going to start listening to this file over the next few days would like someone to email me freshie205@hotmail.com to see if it works .
am a gay male.
heres hoping.
freshie

Postby lil0red0lightning » April 12th, 2007, 3:41 pm

i would like too try this also

llarnoldjr2@yahoo.com[/url]
lil0red0lightning

Postby supatramp » April 12th, 2007, 4:42 pm

-Edit: Deleted
Last edited by supatramp on May 29th, 2010, 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
supatramp

Postby supatramp » April 13th, 2007, 1:49 pm

EDIT: Nevermind
supatramp

Postby freshie » April 14th, 2007, 2:56 am

Ive been listening for a while now
will try anything
email me freshie205@hotmail.com
freshie

Postby stereo » April 22nd, 2007, 1:18 pm

send me a email to stereoisomere@gmail.com
stereo

Postby Jorua » April 29th, 2007, 6:31 pm

i want to try this again, i had sucess before but circumstances stoped me continuing.

male, willing to do anything legal, that does not involve family. black mail interests me, humiliation, medium risk public humiliation etc

remuneror@gmail.com

look forward to hearing from you, and please can we not have people making me exclusive to them in the first 2 or 3 emails, thanks,
Jorua
Regular
Regular

Postby blah666 » May 1st, 2007, 10:24 am

I listened quite a while ago with no effect. I'd like to try it again. I would feel much more comfortable if a woman would trigger me. Please, nothing illegal, no public humiliation and no scat play. Thanks.

nurtesten@gmail.com
blah666
Regular
Regular

Postby puruzu » May 1st, 2007, 4:42 pm

Alright, I'd like to try this...

Male, 23, up for anything...

puruzu@hotmail.com
puruzu

Postby gcoastfun » May 2nd, 2007, 10:17 pm

Would someone be so kind as to send me an Email at gcoastfun@yahoo.com.au
Male, love feminization, sissification, crossdressing