Incredible success after life-long immunity to hypnosis

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Incredible success after life-long immunity to hypnosis

Postby TolSatha » March 29th, 2015, 12:56 am

I'm sorry if this post ends up sounding like absolute ramble, but only a few minutes ago i woke up and was quite literally speechless. I'm still slightly shocked by what just happened.

I made this account just under two years ago. I was very interested in hypnosis but up to that point I wasn't even aware a site with so much material and such a large community even existed. My excitement was very soon gone when i realized i was immune to hypnosis. I listened to literally hundreds of files over the course of a few months with no progress. Not even the simplest "your leg is itching" with half hour inductions and binaural beats had any effect on me whatsoever. Naturally, i made my peace with it and gave up.

Just yesterday, after stumbling into an old file sitting on my hard drive, i remembered all this and decided to give it another shot, just for the hell of it. After listening to a few inductions with once again nothing happening, i did a bit of googling and reading around. In all that i stumbled upon a simple interactive game thingy that in a fun way explained exactly what trance was and trained you to reach it. The link is [url]http://interactivehypnosis.com/Induction.html[/url].

After going through that and having a slight "Aha!" moment when the game compared hypnosis to watching a movie, I tried the [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1158/Bubble-Induction.php]bubble induction[/url] as it was the highest by popularity among induction files. I just relaxed and followed what the interactive game thought me, I completely went blank after the first 3-4 minutes of the file and woke up at the end like only a few minutes had gone by and I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING! I listened the first few minutes of the file again forcing myself awake and actually can't remember anything after the 5 minute mark. I wouldn't even know the trigger if I hadn't read it in the comments before listening! Usually I'd think i fell asleep, but precisely as i woke up, i looked at the screen and saw the file ending and starting again in a loop!

The craziest part is just how effective the trigger word is. I tried it once right after and i felt my entire body going numb and relaxing, and my mind completely loosing focus like I'm about to faint. It's difficult to describe, but one of the craziest things I've ever experienced in the past was being "awake" and consciouss at the moment i fell asleep. In that moment i completely lost all feeling in my body and slowly transitioned into a dream while at the same time thinking to myself "what the hell is happening". I know it doesn't make much sense, but that's exactly what using the trigger reminded me of.

Another thing worth mentioning to anyone who might be going through the same thing is that I'm pretty tired after spending the whole night working on a project. Not sure how much it's connected but i assume it might be relevant since it naturally makes you more relaxed.

Anyway, I can't wait to try this with a few files that i wanted really badly in the past but just couldn't get to work. I still can't believe how well this worked!
TolSatha

Postby fuzzymind » March 29th, 2015, 1:48 am

That was a nice read, gratz for your success ;)
fuzzymind
Regular
Regular

Postby CyrilMtl » March 29th, 2015, 11:50 am

I listen to Lutz Bubble Induction yesterday too, it's surprising how a that induction can hit you strong and hard.
I didn't black out but went pretty deep.

Did you have it in loop for a long time ?

You can test it with Calimores Bubble Trigger Test,
or listen to Moldable Mind from Endo to tune more your mind to hypnosis,
and try other basic files to see if you see some change.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » March 29th, 2015, 3:53 pm

Awesome, that's extremely awesome!
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories