Moderator: EMG

Postby roshenclassical » June 16th, 2015, 4:02 pm

keep us posted sweetie
roshenclassical
Regular
Regular

Re: Trying Curse Stroke Sissy

Postby gnarls33 » May 12th, 2016, 4:22 pm

Someone recommended this file to me. It was the first hypno file I'd ever heard. It immediately did something to me. I felt good. The voice sounded so pleasant. I felt so naughty after listening to it. After a few days I deleted it, only to download it again days later.
I started to listen to various other EMG files, and I have to admit I really like his files and his voice and he always makes me trance. I tried to avoid CSS, but then recently I started listening to it again. For several nights I listened to it for hours...

The next day I went to various supermarkets to buy feminine clothing, and I knew everybody was looking at me but i didn't care.

Then I went to a sex shop to buy a dildo. I saw a latex maids dress, and immediately picked it up, along with a wig and some stockings. I didn't even buy what I went in there for, I think I saw the sissy maid dress and subliminally bought it due to this file....

I love this file.

NinaSissyGurl
gnarls33

Re: Trying Curse Stroke Sissy

Postby sometimesfree » May 6th, 2019, 4:24 pm

I started listening to CSS, infrequently for about a month. I've now started to have urges to listen to the file and feel like I'm starting to grow bugger breasts.
sometimesfree

Return to Success Stories