New File: Curse Ejaculation Feminization

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

New File: Curse Ejaculation Feminization

Postby MasterJack » June 16th, 2015, 6:55 am

Note: This is a powerful file. It uses a trigger, similar to Curse Stroke Sissy. But the trigger is ejaculation.

You are now cursed with a limited amount of male essence left inside of you. Every time you ejaculate, you will lose some of your male essence, and it cannot be replaced by more male essence. It can only be replaced with female essence, which will eventually cause you to become a 100% sissy slut who wants to suck dick and get fucked by men all the time.

Enjoy!

Download: http://bit.ly/cursejaculationfeminization

So I uploaded this file yesterday. And someone already sent me a pm thanking me on WMM, I'll post the message below:

nice fem ejaculation file...just listened once...not sure if I'll continue tho because I might have liked it a little too much. Thanks for posting it!

Short but sweet. I've never received a thank you so fast for a file, so I highly appreciate it.

I've been studying the files on this website, and the most effective ones are the curses and triggers. Triggers being the more powerful I believe. And the fact that this files trigger in a philosophical sense makes sense, i.e. every time you ejaculate you lose a bit of your male essence, should hopefully have an even stronger effect on the mind. Usually the male essence in the body gets rejuvenated every day until the day you die, but the curse makes your male essence limited, and can only be rejuvenated with female essence.

Anyway I thought it was a good idea, time will tell if it's flop or a hit. But that message sent me some encouragement. Just putting it on here if any men are liking the idea of trying it. Because it's potentially a very strong file, I dare not try it myself, and that's the honest truth.

No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Marchasfun » June 16th, 2015, 11:11 pm

I want to try it but hate that mega program on my phone.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MasterJack » June 17th, 2015, 2:43 pm

Download the mp3 to your computer as you don't need an app for that.

Then put it on your phone.

I uploaded it to WMM as well but you need to be a premium user (all new files are premium for the first 6 months).
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Giving a try

Postby sb2yu » June 19th, 2015, 10:18 am

Just downloaded the file, going to try and see what happens, i hope it completely takes me to where i want to go.
Thanks
sb2yu
Regular
Regular

Postby Shai » June 19th, 2015, 11:11 am

I've listened just once, felt really good. Not sure if it's gonna work, but I think it can.
Shai
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories