Bimbo for an Hour progress

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Bimbo for an Hour progress

Postby Zegirican » June 21st, 2015, 9:50 pm

I'm going to be listening to Vivi's Bimbo for an Hour file twice in a row every day for the next week and after each set of listens I will post my results here.
KiK: Kit_CatBoy
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

limits: public, scat, blood, money, physical torture.
(Might me more limits i haven't run into yet)
Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby Zegirican » June 21st, 2015, 10:35 pm

Its taking a long time to download because its raining and i have satellite internet and also I'm tired so I will start tomorrow night.
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » June 22nd, 2015, 3:09 am

Twice in a row? I would think the time on the first listening would just about run down during the second listening
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Zegirican » June 22nd, 2015, 9:05 pm

@fearghus: Well because I'm still kinda new to hypnosis I tend to listen at least twice in a row. Just for the added listen really.

Well the something happened to the download. It only downloaded the first 7 and a half minutes and I didn't realize that till it just all of a sudden restarted in the middle of a sentence. Also, I though Vive was a woman. I was so looking forward to a sexy female voice trying to relax me and instead (No offence to Vive but I'm strait) I was shocked to hear a mans voice. so that was a little disappointing. The background voices were rather annoying and I found my self talking back to the file in my head about everything he said. Vive: "And all the positive and negative numbers all going down to zero." Me: Negative numbers count UP to zero! But hypnotists don't wanna talk about going up because it is counter productive against the 'down into trance' idea," blah blah blah. I just couldn't help being being a cynical asshole to everything he said. Also he skipped 2!! HE SKIPPED TWO!!! I don't know if I just didn't hear him or what but he was talking about how when he starts counting, that before he even says the next number that you are already thinking about it. I didn't hear him say the number two and that just threw me off so much! I was just thinking to my self, "AAAHAHHHH Why did you skip 2!!!!"

... So yea, over all a very disappointing first listen.

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby slanador » June 23rd, 2015, 2:44 am

I wouldn't know why the gender of the hypnotist would be an issue. You don't have to be gay to listen to a man's voice and be relaxed by it.

From your brief description it is clear you are not actually relaxing anyway. Do you watch TV like this, analysing word by word, complaining whenever an actor makes a mistake or a computer screen is incorrect? Probably not! So try to listen to the hypnotist as if you are watching TV, just relax, go with the flow so-to-say. What he says is not so important, just listen to it. You are probably trying too hard to analyze the details, to look into yourself if you're in hypnosis yet, and so forth.

This is really the very very first time you listen to hypnosis? Going under, or up, which is under anyway, just up-side-down and down-side-up, going under is just a matter of practice. As your skill goes up, so your trance goes up, and you go down, or vice versa. When you're down you feel up and in the sky, under the water up-side-down left-side in. A truly tranced person would not even know what is up or down, if I talked up to you that you are down while you are up and up when down or not, if you are very relaxed and down into trance and up in the relaxation, then you would simply believe what I had said, simply know that up is down and down is up, as it always was and it always will be. Makes sense?
slanador

Postby ViVe » June 23rd, 2015, 3:22 am

Zegirican wrote:No offence to Vive but I'm strait

No offence, but I'm not even remotely interested in any kind of sexual interaction with you.

Seriously.. I would get it if it were a file with a sexual fantasy including me. But for a file that makes you dumb for an hour? It's entertainment! Do you watch any movies / tv shows and listen to any music with males?

And the thing with the numbers... I didn't skip the 2. I skip the 5 in the blanket part of the induction, and that's by design. Fascinating you think a number was missing that wasn't but didn't notice the number that was actually missing!

Edit: BTW - the "Male Voice" tag could have been an idication of my gender...
Last edited by ViVe on June 23rd, 2015, 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » June 23rd, 2015, 3:33 am

There are some who will say that a male will be more apt to trust a male voice when trancing ... and thus the suggestions will affect them more deeply ... of course, so much of this depends on the individual.
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » June 23rd, 2015, 9:21 am

ViVe wrote:Edit: BTW - the "Male Voice" tag could have been an idication of my gender...

OMG I NEVER KNEW!
{Insert further sarcasm}

Love Vive's response ;) Keep up the good work good buddy :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » June 23rd, 2015, 10:36 am

I've had the problem that I tend to analyze everything I hear, too (including the television and radio), and it does take practice to not do so. (It has to do with the way I was raised, which would be a topic for an entirely different web site or, more likely, a face to face session with someone or my autobiography if I decide to write one.) It takes practice, and is difficult if one is not sure about wanting the results of the file and/or being unsure if the hypnotist can be trusted. (That is another problem I have-- I was also raised to be not very trusting, particularly of people in a position of power, which the hypnotist is.)

I don't know why, but the name "ViVe" does sound like it should be a female name. ViVe's actual gender doesn't bother me-- although the inclusion of an awakener at the end of (most of) his inductions does. Otherwise his inductions are some of the best for me. (If my computer were fully functioning I would remove the end of those files. [D--- poverty!] I've been tempted to upload what happened to my copy of the body file of EMG's Curse Prepubescent file since I find the result amusing.)

Reading the details on a file's description can be important. I'd say that analyzing that part of the file is a good idea.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Zegirican » June 23rd, 2015, 7:34 pm

I didn't realize that it said male or female voice 0_o. and Vive when I said "no offence" I meant that I didn't want you to think I was trying to be mean to you in anyway. Even though I have not gone into a trance yet I find it much easier to relax to a female voice. That's what I meant.

I am a very analytical person so its hard for me not to talk to myself about what I'm listening to or watching. I do that to on the off chance that I do watch any Tv too. It's not so much with music that I know really well but when its a new song that I'm hearing I analyze that as well.

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby RationalCat » June 24th, 2015, 5:44 pm

KIY wrote:I've been tempted to upload what happened to my copy of the body file of EMG's Curse Prepubescent file since I find the result amusing.)

What did you do to it? If you don't mind.
RationalCat

Postby KIY » June 24th, 2015, 9:49 pm

RationalCat wrote:
KIY wrote:I've been tempted to upload what happened to my copy of the body file of EMG's Curse Prepubescent file since I find the result amusing.)

What did you do to it? If you don't mind.

I didn't-- my computer did. It's been having trouble with the video and something is going on with its files. Most sites will no longer take whatever it has been supplying as a password, and it seems it has corrupted more that just those files. A friend of mine thinks it must be a hardware problem since he couldn't get the computer through diagnostics without it crashing.

The file for the most part sounds like it has been sped up-- something like playing an old 33rpm record at 45rpm. I think it may also be missing parts of the audio track as well-- small parts of the wave(s?). Audacity is one of the programs I can't get to run unfortunately, so I can't take a look at it and see if I can tell anything (given my low level of expertise.)

I'm a little hesitant about up-loading the file since I don't know what is going on with my computer and don't know if whatever the problem is can be spread by an audio file. (I think it is pretty unlikely, but my computer knowledge is outdated and never was that great to begin with.)

I've been calling it "the Chipmunks version of Curse Prepubescent."
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories