New File: Curse Ejaculation Feminization 2

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

New File: Curse Ejaculation Feminization 2

Postby MasterJack » July 3rd, 2015, 1:47 pm

I got so many positive responses from people by email using my first version of the file, that I've decided to make the second version with slight differences in concepts and results.

Now this file will cause you to become a pre op shemale slut rather than a sissy. It does this by cursing you so every time you ejaculate, you lose some of your male personality. And this male personality can no longer be replaced by more male personality, it can only be replaced by shemale personality. Initially you will develop a split personality which you are fully aware of. But the more you ejaculate, the more you lose your male personality (which gets weaker), and is replaced by shemale personality (which gets stronger).

Eventually you will be left with a 100% shemale personality.

The file's a curse so it's meant to be addictive.

Also there are a few suggestions in there to please masterjack by emailing him your success story to say thank you for changing me (once you have developed a 100% shemale personality). This is so I can post feedback in the comments section, rather than people using a file, changing, but never leaving feedback or comments about it.

Starts off as a human male voice induction, then switches to a female TTS voice for the main script. People get use to it fast, so it's not a problem. Enjoy, and please leave comments and feedback!

Download it here at WMM if you have premium, or here on mega: [url]http://bit.ly/curseejaculationfeminization2[/url]

Also there are no evil undertones like the Female Takeover file. It's meant to be a file where the shemale personality becomes 100%, absorbing all the memories of the male personality, and the male personality ceases to exist.
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Help!

Postby nikole » August 12th, 2015, 10:33 am

I really want to try this file but the download from Mega does not start.
Can any body give me some advice?
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dark_wolf49 » August 13th, 2015, 6:38 am

Can this be made to become a shemale and not a slut?????
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lams » August 13th, 2015, 10:24 am

MIKA, under the red download button is a blue text, when you click the blue text the download start
lams
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » August 13th, 2015, 12:24 pm

Clearing the cache solved the problem!
Now it's time to listen to the file :)
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » August 18th, 2015, 1:40 pm

id like to try this file, i looked but cant find it. sorry kind of in a fog today.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby MasterJack » August 18th, 2015, 5:22 pm

The link is in my signature

Note: Curse Ejaculation Feminization 2 and Curse Ejaculation Feminization (Shemale Edition) are the same file.
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Leeiah » August 28th, 2015, 2:59 pm

This is actually a really good file, sd to see MJ is out of the secne, this file has worked very strongly on me so much so I am actually going to therapy in the process of getting a HRT letter. Very addicting file, I am pleased with the results.
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Re: New File: Curse Ejaculation Feminization 2

Postby steyraug96 » March 12th, 2016, 11:25 pm

One "obvious" question, what does it mean to have a Shemale mind?
I like the idea of being a shemale, I'm definitely TG, but I also want to understand the transition more, not jump in recklessly.

Is it as simple as gaining an obsession with "say yes to the dress"? Or is there a actual mental shift, since men and women think differently, and I'd guess the mindset is meant to be feminine...

-Dianna
steyraug96

Re: New File: Curse Ejaculation Feminization 2

Postby blanketcross » March 12th, 2016, 11:49 pm

Dianna,
Thank you for posting on this thread, as I am probably going to listen to this file now I am aware of it. To answer your question, a shemale is a transgender who isn't repelled by, or likes/accepts their penis. They have a female body everywhere and look completely female except for the fact that they have a penis. In my opinion I would rather have a vagina, but that might change after this file.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories