New File: Curse Stroke Shemale 3

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

New File: Curse Stroke Shemale 3

Postby MasterJack » July 6th, 2015, 12:42 pm

OK, this file is like the famous Curse Stroke Sissy, but for turning you into a pre-op shemale slut.

I uploaded a previous version a long time ago, but took it down for some reason. I actually used the previous version on myself, and it was working very well, too well in fact. I had to force myself to stop listening to it, to stop myself going down that route of wanting to be a shemale.

But I thought I'd update it a little bit with my new v3.0 template I use on all my files now, and re-release it. The v3.0 template is very powerful, as it washes away all shame and guilt after cumming, and makes you very happy with the changes you're experiencing, as well as very confident in yourself.

It is a powerful file as it uses the same triggers as the very renowned Curse Stroke Sissy, masturbation (increases desire) and cumming (locks desire).

Only use if you really want to be a pre-op shemale slut.

There's also a bit that says once you become a shemale, you'll want to thank me by emailing me your success story using the file at masterjack@inbox.com. That's just so I can post the successes in the success forum or comments below.

Oh last point, you will take action to become a shemale within 3 months or less, because the desire will become so strong.

Enjoy!

You can download it here if you don't have premium: [url]http://bit.ly/CurseSS3[/url]
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Thanks

Postby Str41ght » August 10th, 2015, 4:06 pm

Wow thank you MJ.
I will give it a listen. If it's as good as you say, I promise to listen to it every day for at least month, (or until file changes beyond repair) and I will leave feed back. Before I listened to "female takeover" and decided that multiple personalities is not for me and stayed away from hypno for awhile but the idea of this file sounds good enough to draw me back.
Thanks again [/b]
Str41ght

Postby Str41ght » August 11th, 2015, 1:03 pm

Oh boy! I am not sure if it is the potency of the file or the highly submissive state I've been in lately but this file has really effected my fantasies. Been thinking some real dirty feminine stuff. Has driven some real powerful fantasies after only 2-3 listens. And despite the real dirty sessions like the file says not feeling any guilt. WOW! Little bit scared also because like my name states i am straight but having powerful thoughts about hormones. So you have a lot to answer for MJ if this tips me over the edge. But I still can't help listening again, I promised at least 1 month. At this rate it wont take that long. So thank you I think...
Str41ght

Postby dark_wolf49 » August 12th, 2015, 6:20 am

Was wondering if you can make one without become a slut. I mean , I want to be a shemale ,but I don't like being a slut. Where you have to go looking all the time. There are some men out there I would NOT do.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories