Semi success with CCP

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Semi success with CCP

Postby Sjc1000 » July 11th, 2015, 4:37 am

Hello all,

I've experienced a very odd success with CPP (Continuous Cum Production). It's kind of a half / semi success, or maybe its just slowly taking effect. Anyway, Hopefully you guys find my ramble interesting :P

The file says your cum production will slowly increase until you reach the point where you need to cum once every 8 hours, or you will have so much cum it just leaks out of you. Which, is a very exiting idea.

So, at first, i listened to this file once / twice a day for about a month. I didn't notice any change. This made me loose hope for the file. I waited for about 2 months then started the file again. Before I listened to the file, i didn't produce any precum, no matter what (I was one of the unlucky few eh?), but the file made me produce it, after about a week of not cumming.

This went on for a while, just this effect of being able to now precum. I continued to listen ( stopping every now and again to check for effects ). I noticed that my precum production started getting higher, soon it was only 5 days before i could produce it, then 4, 3, 2, 1. Now it just happens, even when im not aroused ( after a few days of not cumming), but i can do it the day after i cum when aroused.

This wasn't the only thing that changed. My balls have become bigger, heavier, and i get blue balls when i don't cum after about 2 weeks. Now, after about a week of not cumming ( and loving my new precum :D ) after i peed, it feels like i have more in me, so i push it out, but, its precum and CUM! There is cum without me having to orgasm!

TL;DR It is slowly working, i can now push out a little cum without orgasm and my balls are bigger and fuller!

I'd love any comments or feedback.
Sjc1000

Postby fearghus » July 11th, 2015, 10:00 am

That sounds exciting! Keep us updated as this continues to affect you
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CyrilMtl » July 11th, 2015, 10:56 am

Hi,
very nice post, I am like you unlucky, never more than a little drop of precum after a hard masturbation.

What version of CCP are you using ?
more cum a nice to have, but premium would be a very big plus for me.

Thanks.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby Sjc1000 » July 11th, 2015, 6:42 pm

@fearghus I shall keep you guys informed ;)

CyrilMtl wrote:Hi,
very nice post, I am like you unlucky, never more than a little drop of precum after a hard masturbation.

What version of CCP are you using ?
more cum a nice to have, but premium would be a very big plus for me.

Thanks.

The original one from EMG at first, then i found the binaural effects and i've started using that one instead.
Sjc1000

opposite paths

Postby cloudrider07 » July 12th, 2015, 5:00 am

Hi, and very exciting post. With so many files and comments on files that take away your masculinity, its good to hear not only that there are files that can increase it, and especially that it is working on someone.

Ive shrunk on teeny weenie file to about 3 inches and my balls are much smaller, produce tiny cum from what it used to, and my testosterone levels are still lowering to several times below average according to my doc, EVEN THOUGH I STOPPED LISTENING! Very real and a little scary.

I am not gay at all, but I think it is awsome that you are on an opposite path, and so much more masculine than me now compared to what we probobally were before we both started this kinky game.

What does it feel like to become more veril, have bigger balls, and I am sure having surging testosterone? From the other end I can tell you that the opposite, I feel weak, submissive, practically feminine and I am very excited by the idea of dominant men being so much more desired by women than I am now, when women obviously see me as more as one of them. I hope you are feeling more dominant, and at least the fantasy of being able to take the gfs of weak guys or ones that have been reduced by this crazy site.

Love to gear from ya.
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby Sjc1000 » July 12th, 2015, 6:31 am

@cloudrider07

I haven't really thought of my testosterone increase yet, but now that i think about it. I certainly have gotten more dominant / confident. I'm getting crazy horny if i don't fap for a few days, after about a week, all i can think of is releasing my massive load. It becomes hard to think of anything else. Beforehand i could go a few months without this feeling. Now i can't even imagine going that long!

I don't think I'm into the fantasy of taking other guys GF's. But, saying that, if a girl with a nice round ass and some nice big boobs asked for sex i probably wouldn't say no even if they have a bf.

This site is great eh? I'm also trying Never Fully Flaccid. Hopefully that one takes effect.
Sjc1000

Postby Sjc1000 » July 14th, 2015, 7:13 am

So, I've started listening to CPP again. I took a while off before I started this topic to see any changes or effects. I listened to it yesterday and went pretty deep into trance, now I'm really addicted. After I listen to it, I can't wait until the next time i can listen, I start planning the next I am able to do it.

Hopefully I shall see some progress. I'll keep you guys informed.
Sjc1000

Postby chase1 » July 15th, 2015, 10:32 am

Glad to hear its working for someone. I just started but already have a strong desire to abuse my balls. Cant wait to see results. If I notice any progress I will post. Does anyone know how this will work with the random orgasm curse?
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CyrilMtl » July 15th, 2015, 11:19 am

chase1 wrote:Glad to hear its working for someone. I just started but already have a strong desire to abuse my balls. Cant wait to see results. If I notice any progress I will post. Does anyone know how this will work with the random orgasm curse?

Did you use the CCP Ball Buster curses file ?
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby chase1 » July 15th, 2015, 11:40 am

Yes that's the one I used. I am also using the random orgasm curse file, and am wondering if that will count as coming in 8 hours. Also I am wondering what if any sensations are felt as your balls grow.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » July 15th, 2015, 12:47 pm

Does anyone know how ccp works while locked in chastity? I am currently locked up. I posted in show me your cock if you're interested.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sjc1000 » July 16th, 2015, 3:43 am

@chase1

Another CPP listener! Feel free to post your progress here, maybe you'll experience it sooner than i will (since i have slow progress with it).

I've also read your post about the random orgasm, I believe this would count as a 'release' for the CPP. Since EMG says 'any form of release', which I'm assuming means anything that makes you cum.

I'm not sure if it's a sensation when my balls grow, or want to cum, they sometimes just feel amazing, like I'm almost cumming.

I don't have any experience with a chastity cage. It sounds like the worst combo to have imo, CPP + Chastity cage = Leaking lots. Unless your key holder unlocks you often or the random orgasm happens.

I'd tell your key holder about the CPP file. They would need to know that you leak after just 8 hours. If they don't believe you, prove it ( when it starts working ). This may give them some naughty ideas about having some fun times with leaking cum, I dunno. It certainly sounds like they will need to know about this when it works.
Sjc1000

Postby chase1 » July 17th, 2015, 1:06 pm

Well, I used the random orgasm file to try and cheat the chastity system. But I didn't think it through, my wife let me out yesterday and while at Costco I came just as I closed the door to the stall. My journal is public if your interested. So far progress is slow with ccp, I switched to the non ball busting file.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sjc1000 » July 18th, 2015, 4:46 am

Ah. I meant to say tell your key holder if / when CPP takes full effect. Because they would basically need to know that you need release every 8 or so hours.
Sjc1000

Postby chase1 » July 18th, 2015, 10:48 am

Well she doesn't trust hypnosis, and doesn't want me doing it. So, it has to be a secret. Plus when I am locked it seems I don't leak my fluids retrograde,(go into the bladder). So it would mainly serve to add to my frustration and ball size while locked. For our chastity games I decide when it goes on, and she decides when it comes off. That's fair right? She does let me know when she wants to play but it's still up to me.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby deleteduser1 » July 20th, 2015, 8:10 pm

Inspired by Sjc1000's success, which sounds very exciting, I've decided to give this file a go. Only day two, but already things feel different... more full... down there. I'll report any progress as I go.
deleteduser1
Regular
Regular

Postby deleteduser1 » July 20th, 2015, 8:19 pm

You know what would go really nicely with CurseCCP? Sarnoga's [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/3996/Sarnoga---Public-Restroom-Jerk-Off.php]Public Restroom Jerkoff[/url]. It's been a couple of years since I used it, but finding yourself unable to stop going into restrooms to jerk off – even when you've decided not to or to walk in a different direction is pretty cool. And possibly helpful when the cum production gets out of control.

I'm tempted to do a remix of EMG's file that removes the "until you need to jerk off at least every 8 hours" restriction... so the level of production just keeps increasing.
deleteduser1
Regular
Regular

Postby chase1 » July 21st, 2015, 12:48 pm

How about the sleepy chastity curse with ccp. That would be deliciously frustrating.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sjc1000 » July 23rd, 2015, 5:05 am

@doctor.depth

Glad my story could encourage you ;) Hopefully it works out well.
I don't think I would nee that Public Restroom Jerkoff file. I've already accepted that I'll need to do this, I don't think i need hypnosis to help me with that.

My progress

My balls are now full the day after i fap, which is awesome, they hurt when i fap and they bounce and hit my skin ( 90% pleasure 10% pain, feels amazing ).

After 2 or 3 days i notice a small amount of some sticky white substance ( we all know what this is ;) ) in my pre-cum. I'm finding it hard to go more than 3 days without fapping now.

I stopped on the Never Fully Flaccid file, i want it, but i want the CPP more so im focusing on CPP. When i get the full effects I'll probably move back to NFF.
Sjc1000

Postby chase1 » July 23rd, 2015, 4:23 pm

Sjc1000 wrote:@doctor.depth

Glad my story could encourage you ;) Hopefully it works out well.
I don't think I would nee that Public Restroom Jerkoff file. I've already accepted that I'll need to do this, I don't think i need hypnosis to help me with that.

My progress

My balls are now full the day after i fap, which is awesome, they hurt when i fap and they bounce and hit my skin ( 90% pleasure 10% pain, feels amazing ).

After 2 or 3 days i notice a small amount of some sticky white substance ( we all know what this is ;) ) in my pre-cum. I'm finding it hard to go more than 3 days without fapping now.

I stopped on the Never Fully Flaccid file, i want it, but i want the CPP more so im focusing on CPP. When i get the full effects I'll probably move back to NFF.

Good for you. I have been having trouble getting files to stick. Have taken a break from all files for about a week, and am going to try ViVe's better hypnosis subject files to see if it helps.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sorez » July 29th, 2015, 1:41 pm

Does anybody happen to have the subliminal version they can share with me via PM? I dont have much time during the day to listen and go into trance so I'd love to try the subliminal version, but since I dont have premium I cant click on it next to the normal one!
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Updates?

Postby cloudrider07 » July 30th, 2015, 9:06 pm

SJC, hows it going? You must be waking up hard as a rock, with huge balls that can make more cum in a few hours than I can all week?

How are you feeling? What is it like? Are you glad you did it, and do you feel more of a man each week?

Every day I wake up soft and small and morning erections are a thing of the past. I could probobally go a week now if im busy and distractions without getting hard and i wouldnt even notice it. Just wondering and in aww to hear details about the opposite path.
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby Sjc1000 » July 31st, 2015, 4:23 am

It's going well, I stopped listening again because life is getting in the way ;)

Right now, I can't imagine going a week without cumming let alone going a week without getting hard. I do get morning erections, like always :P . My balls are feeling heavy the day after i get some 'release'.

It's been 2 days since i fapped and I'm getting hard over heaps of things, as i was typing this i noticed some white creamy substance in pre cum. Very exited about this.

I don't regret my actions, in fact, I'm planning to listen to the file more in a while.
Sjc1000

Postby Mandrache » July 31st, 2015, 5:27 am

leaking precum is the best way of diagnosing gonorrhea. You should get yourself checked.
Mandrache
Regular
Regular

Postby Sjc1000 » July 31st, 2015, 5:31 am

It wasn't leaking out with no cause, i was very aroused before posting that reply. Looking at some wicked boob pics ;)
Sjc1000

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » August 15th, 2015, 10:11 am

@sjc1000

I used this file about a year ago and had some amazing effects with it (before killing it all with the removal file due to life..), seeing this thread has persuaded me to restart the cycle all over again and see where it goes. Hopefully I can get to a point similar to your last post. Hope to start my journey on Monday and post my experiences to this thread as I go. :)
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby Sorez » August 16th, 2015, 10:11 am

Can anybody share the subliminal version of the file with me, Id love to try it out as I dont have much time to trance.

(The subliminal is the text that is on the same line as the title, after "Additional Types")
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » August 16th, 2015, 2:20 pm

Could they also share it with me please, would fit in better with my schedule..
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby Sorez » August 17th, 2015, 12:16 pm

4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG wrote:Could they also share it with me please, would fit in better with my schedule..

Yeah, I dont have the time or privacy to trance, so Id need the subliminal to listen while I do other things. Would reeaally love to try it!
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sjc1000 » August 30th, 2015, 3:25 am

If someone is handing out the subliminal version ill take a copy ;)

@4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Glad i could inspire yet another listener :twisted:
Hope to hear any progress you make.

My progress
I have noticed slight increases in the amount of cum i produce, still slowly working on me. I can't go more than 6-7 days without masturbating. I just go crazy over anything erotic at all.
Sjc1000

Postby CyrilMtl » August 30th, 2015, 9:37 am

4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG wrote:@sjc1000

I used this file about a year ago and had some amazing effects with it (before killing it all with the removal file due to life..), seeing this thread has persuaded me to restart the cycle all over again and see where it goes. Hopefully I can get to a point similar to your last post. Hope to start my journey on Monday and post my experiences to this thread as I go. :)

Can you describe what were the effects for you ?
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » September 16th, 2015, 9:12 am

@sjc1000

I have to admit that I haven't gone through with it just yet, life is still slightly in the way and have no idea how the gf will react.. If she's keen, I'll go through with it; will keep you posted and should know within the week.

@Cyrilmtl

Last time I used this, it was an initial feeling in the inner thigh (strange I know..) which led over the next few days to a constant tingling in my balls (as the curse took hold.) I felt slightly hornier as the cum production soared and was able to cum hourly after 5 days, and it was impossible not to think about cumming after a few days.

I will say this to anyone: if (like me) you ended up working a standard 9-5 job, the hypnotic reset file (60% cheaper than the direct curse removal and yet did the job perfectly) left me slightly ill for a couple of days as my body reverted back to my natural cum/semen production. Good experience though.
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby CyrilMtl » September 19th, 2015, 10:47 am

4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG wrote:@sjc1000

@Cyrilmtl

Last time I used this, it was an initial feeling in the inner thigh (strange I know..) which led over the next few days to a constant tingling in my balls (as the curse took hold.) I felt slightly hornier as the cum production soared and was able to cum hourly after 5 days, and it was impossible not to think about cumming after a few days.

I will say this to anyone: if (like me) you ended up working a standard 9-5 job, the hypnotic reset file (60% cheaper than the direct curse removal and yet did the job perfectly) left me slightly ill for a couple of days as my body reverted back to my natural cum/semen production. Good experience though.

Very impressive, the curse is about cuming every 8 hours, you seems to have been over reacting :)

Are you that sensible to other files or hypnotist in general ?
You are pay of the 20% of 'lucky' that respond very well to hypno stuff.

I listen to the file as part of a bundle of other files, I like it but sadly the curse/trigger stuff doesn't stay with my after the end of the file.

Keep us inform of your second CCP try :)
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby 4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG » September 25th, 2015, 12:26 pm

Tried this again. Unfortunately I have had a bad experience with curse/blessing hypnosis in the past that no hypnosis curses will work. My body is acutely aware of the effects and my mind blocks everything. After 3 days, zero change. Best of luck to those who take this on; but I can't anymore..
4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG
Regular
Regular

Postby Sjc1000 » November 14th, 2015, 3:07 am

4N3XP3R1M3NT4LB31NG wrote:Tried this again. Unfortunately I have had a bad experience with curse/blessing hypnosis in the past that no hypnosis curses will work. My body is acutely aware of the effects and my mind blocks everything. After 3 days, zero change. Best of luck to those who take this on; but I can't anymore..

That's a shame, this file is so fun. :D

About time for me to update my status with this file

It is definitely slowly working for me. I downloaded the subliminal and have had some powerful effects with it, I actually became really addicted to it for a while.

The larger orgasm part of the file has certainly worked on me. This next section may be a little too much info, but oh man. MAN OH MAN. I have to paint a detailed picture here, it was just so insane.

The other week I went without masturbating for about 6 days. A few days longer than I normally go without. I was having blue balls like crazy so I decided to release this pressure. I couldn't have predicted what happened next. When I orgasm I usually spurt 2-3 times, 4-5 if I was lucky and really really horny. This time was different, WAAAAAY different. The first 2-3 spurts shot up to about eye height, this was already more intense than what I was used to. These spurts were about 2 seconds apart. It felt amazing. IT WASN'T OVER. Not even close to over. The next 5, YES 5 MORE, shot up about half the height of the others at about 2 second intervals. All I could do was sit there spasming for about 15 seconds, I could barely move. It took about 2 minutes for my heart rate and breathing to calm down after this insane experience.
Sjc1000

Postby diode168 » November 15th, 2015, 4:22 am

Wow, :o I am going to try this file.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories