Please stand by Upbate 5:47am 5/23/1015

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Please stand by Upbate 5:47am 5/23/1015

Postby Tangy » July 15th, 2015, 6:53 am

Please stand by
Dream I just had ' I
just woke up,
My dream was about me being in a filed walking down a path going to office building bungalow's or a office building I had entered the building it starting to get dark evening time around dusk I I walk in and an was taking to some friends that was there I did not know them but in my dreams I know every one there it was starting to get late i did not want it to get to dark walking home because there's no lights at night they was still talking I was trying to wait until they had finish before I was going to leave and I started feeling myself as if the skin on my entire body was shrinking and pulling itself inward I thought I was sick it hurts a little at first I tried to fight it and I could feel it tightening around my bones I thought It was going rip off my bones I thought I had falling out on to the floor and as it was tighten even more I could not do anything about it it started to happen my bones joined in and started feeling the same way shrinking never felt this way all my life it started to get scary

I going back to sleep lets see what happens now I feel my face skin tightening right now as I write shrinking and shrinking and getting smaller I thought I was going to die I got so small I turned into a baby and it it stop hurting I woke up but I thought I had already had woke up and went to the bathroom settled there for a moment and came over to my computer and wrote this message even the message is strange to me because it seems real mot just a dream I confused right now more updates later after I wake up just later on no offence if no one understand my writing because it just strange hypnosis science not fiction
I Thought the dream was real because I dreamt I had woke up from that dream and really had walk down that field and went and visit friends and was setting and talking to them this really happened it all a little strange because even know while I am writing this I feel the same way I did in the dream right now it feels as if my sides is drawing in and my head feels a strange as if I am up real high in a plane going up my shoulder are feeling as if I was exercising I am having anxiety I do not really know right I do not know if all the years of listing to rejuvenation files is taking place right now maybe I am still asleep and not really typing this to Warp my mind starting to feel sleep really want to go back to sleep I will find out later when I check my e-mail did I really write this note to myself and to the community I gong turn off the computer after posing this more update are on the way, Maybe MY face feels as if my checks on both sides feels as if they are pulling inward, it is getting weird right now Going back to sleep now

[b] The Mind can preform Mireles

Last edited by Tangy on August 23rd, 2015, 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby diode168 » July 17th, 2015, 1:34 pm

...okay?

:?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby darkenedav » July 17th, 2015, 3:26 pm

I know I'm excited about Fallout4 to :P
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » July 17th, 2015, 9:55 pm

darkenedav wrote:I know I'm excited about Fallout4 to :P

i was excited until i learned that it will not be backwards compatible. i was hoping to play it on the xbox 360...
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby darkenedav » July 18th, 2015, 3:09 pm

ProfessorPig wrote:
darkenedav wrote:I know I'm excited about Fallout4 to :P

i was excited until i learned that it will not be backwards compatible. i was hoping to play it on the xbox 360...

See why is that? I didn't own a 360 when it was a year old and I still didn't expect new titles to be on ps2 and xbox :|
{just never got the 'oh its not 360/ps3' thing... but then I've been gaming since the spectrum ;)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » July 18th, 2015, 10:25 pm

well most of the time it was in production the xbox 360 was the most recent gaming system. its not too uncommon for new games to be released on the older system, but i see your point, i guess it has been almost two years since the xbox one came out.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » July 19th, 2015, 5:29 am

I can't think of anything worth posting, so I will remain silent to preserve electrons.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories