noticed sucess after taking sissy hypno break

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

noticed sucess after taking sissy hypno break

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » July 18th, 2015, 1:25 am

A few months ago i started getting into sissy hypno as I have also been a CD and felt I was trans. I listened to Goddess Gracies stuff ALOT, all of her free stuff and a couple paid. and some other random files here and there. well i took like a month and a half off and I have been noticeably a lot more fem. before the hypno i was dressing fully and going out places with my gf at the time. but now even that Im single i have came out a lot more, started hanging out with my girlfriends and such as Jessica. I even made a female facebook. My makeup has gotten better, my masculine traits drive me crazy, love girly music and movies, keep myself hairless, talk softer and pronounce things like a girl, my clitty doesnt get nearly as hard, made an appt for hormone evaluation. I have always known i was trans. but i deff like think the hypno has brought out the girl in me. and even in guy mode i straighten my longish hair. wear purfume. sometimes light makeup/girl jeans.

you guys think its the hypno? or am i just becoming more comfortable with myself being trans?

btw any file suggestions with a good inducer? i havent been able to get back into trance now that im listening to files again. im a bit of a hypno noob.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

oh i forgot.

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » July 18th, 2015, 1:46 am

oh and i am obsessed with thinking about a being with a guy. me being submissive to him. sometimes i want anal so bad i can feel tingling around my little pussy. i lust for it more than i have ever lusted for a girl.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories