Help please with cure for shrinkage file!!!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby boomsmee » August 12th, 2015, 6:46 pm

Or maybe the phych Prof is the one behind the whole thing, First hypnotizing the girl to make her boyfriend a eunuch slave, and when he is ready he is programmed to seek out his new master......
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bryan95 » August 14th, 2015, 7:11 am

:D
Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » August 14th, 2015, 8:11 am

Am I the only one who sees just how fucked up this dude's bitch girlfriend has left him? She's canceling his appointments to get this fixed, playing the file for him repeatedly, triggering him in public, telling him that his attempts to stand up for himself would embarrass her...I understand the whole dominatrix thing, but this is crossing lines of morality. Masterbation on public is grounds for jail time, someone needs to help this guy.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby lego » August 14th, 2015, 9:10 am

Ask your girlfriend to submit her file here.
lego
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » August 14th, 2015, 2:19 pm

Man I would definately love to have that kind of gf! Damn this is hot!!

Not sure it has any chance to be true though, especially for the part where your dick becomes so small so fast but I love the idea anyway ;)
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby poputu » August 14th, 2015, 3:04 pm

Hope you girlfriend will make you to post your progress here.
poputu

Postby outkast1728 » August 16th, 2015, 1:16 am

Haven't seen this posted in a while sooo, good boy keep going
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » August 16th, 2015, 9:51 am

If there is really a file, he could use a program like Audacity (sp?) to blank or cover up any parts where his name (and anything else which might identify him and/or his girl"friend"). As far as I know the program is still free and now, before classes start, would be the time to do so and upload it here-- or send it to the folks who have requested a copy (I wouldn't mind one, with my cat-like curiosity I would like to hear it.) If I can figure out how to use Audacity with my 1980s era computer skills, someone who has managed to stay in college should be able to figure it out. Especially someone younger than I who would probably figure out to look online for help sooner than I did.

If this is real, he really should talk to her adviser since what she has been doing is pretty unethical and could potentially get her into a lot of trouble in the professional world-- and getting in trouble in college is almost certainly better in the long term.

This thread has been an interesting one, even though I doubt its reality-- especially the part about actually wanting help.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lego » August 16th, 2015, 10:38 am

KIY wrote:If there is really a file, he could use a program like Audacity (sp?) to blank or cover up any parts where his name (and anything else which might identify him and/or his girl"friend").

I would even offer myself to edit the file. I have used audacity myself to cut out words and sentences. It's really easy.

If it is unable to sound right because of her pace or background noises then Just have someone listen to the file, write down what she says and reword it and then record it. Simple as that. I will offer myself to do that too.
lego
Regular
Regular

Don't hold your breath

Postby sleepyjosh » August 16th, 2015, 12:56 pm

lego wrote:
KIY wrote:If there is really a file, he could use a program like Audacity (sp?) to blank or cover up any parts where his name (and anything else which might identify him and/or his girl"friend").

I would even offer myself to edit the file. I have used audacity myself to cut out words and sentences. It's really easy.

If it is unable to sound right because of her pace or background noises then Just have someone listen to the file, write down what she says and reword it and then record it. Simple as that. I will offer myself to do that too.

There's no such file; you're all kidding yourselves.
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bryan95 » August 17th, 2015, 7:05 pm

Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Who are you kidding?

Postby sleepyjosh » August 17th, 2015, 9:10 pm

Bryan95 wrote:She's decided that she won't say the trigger but is leaving it up to this message board. So please, stop writing my trigger! I can't be stuck this way forever!

Translation: "Please, trigger me over and over!"
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Don't hold your breath

Postby KIY » August 17th, 2015, 9:13 pm

sleepyjosh wrote:
lego wrote:

There's no such file; you're all kidding yourselves.

Party-pooper! :P

(Mostly I wanted to see what he would say-- which seems to be pretty much the same as for offers to help: nothing.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » August 17th, 2015, 10:17 pm

Good boy keep going
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby MasterDrayke » August 18th, 2015, 4:07 am

Holy crap, I can't believe how gullible some of you are. :roll:
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » August 18th, 2015, 10:13 am

Some of us don't have a working television. (Others may be hoping to swipe the story, expand upon it, and sell it as a Kindle download... maybe.)
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » August 18th, 2015, 7:55 pm

MasterDrayke wrote:Holy crap, I can't believe how gullible some of you are. :roll:

guillible because we are searching for abandon I suppose, i would love to be much mor guillible frome my part :)
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bryan95 » August 18th, 2015, 8:54 pm

Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

re

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » August 18th, 2015, 9:03 pm

this is so damn fake. sorry guy hypno aint gonna do that. maybe a hallucination or something. pics or it didnt happen.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » August 19th, 2015, 8:33 am

Yes, it is almost certainly fake-- Sarnoga's "Curse of the Teeny Weeny" doesn't work that fast and people HAVE offered to help and have been ignored (which, to me, is an even bigger sign it is fake)-- but there is always a chance, no matter how small, that it real, so something like these messages needs to be treated as real. How long and how much someone does is up to the individual. (I'm not saying pranks are a good thing, of course, since they create problems when a real which seems unbelievable does come along.)

If it is real, the next step is up to the original poster-- he needs to contact one of the two to four people I remember offering help and/or see her prof. And, for God's sake, wash that pillow!

In the meanwhile, it is one of the more entertaining threads to read.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sleepyjosh » August 19th, 2015, 10:23 am

KIY wrote:(I'm not saying pranks are a good thing, of course, since they create problems when a real which seems unbelievable does come along.)

In the meanwhile, it is one of the more entertaining threads to read.

In the story of The Boy who Cried "Wolf!" it was the irresponsible boy himself who suffered the consequences of his pranks. In that case, the punishment may have far exceeded the crime, but at least it found the right target.

In this case, however, the OP is unlikely to be the next, poor soul who comes to these boards legitimately crying for help, only to be ignored by readers weary of shenanigans from fakes like Bryan95. Of course, these boards are primarily for entertainment purposes in any case, and I would highly advise anyone with a real hypnosis problem to seek help elsewhere (e.g. from a bona fide professional).

I agree that Bryan95's yarn has been entertaining. But would it have been less entertaining if he had introduced it with "I'm starting up a role-playing fantasy, guys... let's have some fun"?
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » August 19th, 2015, 12:18 pm

Well the fact that it could be true is even more exciting i believe... anyway i enjoy that story.
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bryan95 » August 21st, 2015, 9:54 pm

Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Postby Logan429 » August 22nd, 2015, 2:22 am

Story or not, this is amazing to read! Shrunken cock and now forced to fuck yourself with your former glory?! Humiliating and emasculating! I like it! Keep updating us Bryan!
Logan429

Postby alex1 » August 22nd, 2015, 3:05 am

Logan429 wrote:Story or not, this is amazing to read! Shrunken cock and now forced to fuck yourself with your former glory?! Humiliating and emasculating! I like it! Keep updating us Bryan!

i agree you are very lucky Brian,

alexia
alex1

Postby fearghus » August 22nd, 2015, 5:04 am

Makes interesting reading ...

This story is

Good, boy
Keep going

With it.
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lilith_Kuraihime » August 22nd, 2015, 10:10 am

This is some good erotica
Lilith_Kuraihime

Postby Bryan95 » August 22nd, 2015, 11:10 am

Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Re

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » August 22nd, 2015, 12:04 pm

Well its pretty weird that u have ignored plently people offering genuine help. Thrill seaker? Hm. You don't act like you truly want help. If you do contract one of the people who ordered u help. Sorry but thats how it is.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby poputu » August 22nd, 2015, 12:36 pm

or file have restriction for accepting any help. If it's real file creator have 0 limits like humanity or morale.
poputu

So I managed to get a copy.

Postby lego » August 22nd, 2015, 7:33 pm

All I can say is wow. The file expertly crafted and wonderfully written. There is no wonder you have shrunk so fast! No one should ever listen to this file. It is damn evil. It's a good thing I never listened to the file properly or dear goodness me. I would have a shrunken clitty like this wimp. I'm telling you, no one wants what this fellow has and you don't want to serve someone who cannot directly order you around. Tell your girlfriend thanks for the file. I will make my own for some slave. Anyways, blah blah.. GOOD BOY, KEEP GOING. :lol:
lego
Regular
Regular

Postby andrew » August 23rd, 2015, 5:09 am

alex1 wrote:
Logan429 wrote:Story or not, this is amazing to read! Shrunken cock and now forced to fuck yourself with your former glory?! Humiliating and emasculating! I like it! Keep updating us Bryan!

i agree you are very lucky Brian,

alexia

I agree also. very lucky. wish I was screwed up like that
andrew
Regular
Regular

Re: So I managed to get a copy.

Postby Sorez » August 23rd, 2015, 1:12 pm

lego wrote:All I can say is wow. The file expertly crafted and wonderfully written. There is no wonder you have shrunk so fast! No one should ever listen to this file. It is damn evil. It's a good thing I never listened to the file properly or dear goodness me. I would have a shrunken clitty like this wimp. I'm telling you, no one wants what this fellow has and you don't want to serve someone who cannot directly order you around. Tell your girlfriend thanks for the file. I will make my own for some slave. Anyways, blah blah.. GOOD BOY, KEEP GOING. :lol:

Did you actually get a holds of the file if its real?
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » August 23rd, 2015, 3:15 pm

In truth and reality start looking for baby clothes there is no cure for the shrinking file and find a good baby bed and caretaker to take care of you going to need one Sorry just like my dream you are going turn into a
(((baby Dick))) it do not stop until it is over

no cure you wanted this and now you have it

The mind can preform Miracles by the way can I have your car ? children can only play with Toys you can try my cosmic fire deprogrammer party powerful file, it may work it may not but worth a try at least

Love Tangy

(((baby Dick)))
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: So I managed to get a copy.

Postby KIY » August 23rd, 2015, 5:06 pm

lego wrote:All I can say is wow. The file expertly crafted and wonderfully written. There is no wonder you have shrunk so fast!

The file actually exists? I'd like a copy if it is not too much trouble. I'm still skeptical, given how fast it worked and other factors.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » August 23rd, 2015, 9:05 pm

TELL YOUR GIRL FRIEND GO FUCK HERSELF. TELL HER TANGY SAID IT AND NOTHING SHE CAN DO ABOUT IT cosmic FIRE DEPROGRAMMER DO WORK I WAS JUST TEASEING YOU THAT LITTLE bITCH DO NOT KNOW HALF THE STORY. :twisted: I DO NOT LIKE WOMEN WHO BITCH OUT MEN :idea:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby jayjett » August 23rd, 2015, 9:07 pm

Tangy wrote

In truth and reality start looking for baby clothes there is no cure for the shrinking file and find a good baby bed and caretaker to take care of you going to need one Sorry just like my dream you are going turn into a
(((baby Dick))) it do not stop until it is over

no cure you wanted this and now you have it

The mind can preform Miracles

do you mean a person who uses this file will be stuck little forever because of the power of the mind?

Also how small would a person get are we talking a baby bed or total baby and need a crib and live as a baby
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » August 23rd, 2015, 9:57 pm

yes HE GOING NEED ONE IT DO NOT STOP UNTILL IT IS OVER AND MEN DO NOT HAVE big DICKS ONLY BABYS
Sorry for the last Caps well anyway lets get to business about your boy friend the only reason a women would do this to her men is because he cheated Right? Ok lets get even now
you might want a Daughter instead One who is already potty trained and can take care of himself

here is what we going do give him this file on a loop tonight when he sleeps all night here the file
(((bABY dICK)))

Name: Audio version for Ashley Training 1-1 Additional Types: Binaural
Description: With permission from 24AR34. This is the audio version of the file. Ashley file description: First in a series which permanently transforms the user from male to a 10 year old girl named ashley, physically and mentally. Creates girly memories, interests hobbies and mindset. Do not use if this isn't what you desire. Both feminization and regression are involved.rnrnThe binaural is from Calimore and just added to the file by me.
Author: ablackcloak9 ? Added On: 2012-10-29 Downloaded: 4776 Length: 35:21
Audience: Straight Men, TG M?F Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Female Voice Type: Text-to-Speech
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 5 Comments: 5
Permanent Link: Audio version for Ashley Training 1-1 Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File

Keep me informed of all Developments
The mind can preform miracle's

Love Tangy
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Bryan95 » August 23rd, 2015, 10:56 pm

Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Postby Logan429 » August 24th, 2015, 12:24 am

Bryan95 wrote:My girlfriend said she would leave me and that I'd never find anyone else to love me with a little baby dick.... I'm never listening to another file again. Cold fing turkey.

Well if you want to stay with your beautiful girlfriend you better start listening(: You already have a baby dick, might as well complete the picture and start wetting yourself(: Get to it!
Logan429

Postby wohermiston » August 24th, 2015, 7:09 am

OK, I called it first , back on page 4, I said diapers would be next. Just sayin... WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » August 24th, 2015, 7:50 am

wohermiston wrote:OK, I called it first , back on page 4, I said diapers would be next. Just sayin... WOH

I said to myself I was not ever going listen to this file in another incarnation of Adby years ago because of his (((Sarnoga))) Dog fetish but I recommend this file it might be better for both for you then Ashley
Sarnoga - Mommy's Little Boy Additional Types: Subliminal, Binaural, Script
Description: This file regresses a male back to early childhood when he is triggered by hearing someone say "Mommy loves her little boy." At that point whoever triggered him will be his Mommy and his Mommy can further trigger him to be any age she desires by saying "Mommy loves her (number) year old." Mommy's little boy will experience being whatever age Mommy has triggered him to be and will think and act like a boy that age and will have whatever abilities a boy that age would normally have. He will remain that age until his Mommy triggers him with another age or until he hears his Mommy say "Big boy time for you," at which time he will return to his normal age. This file allows the listener to remember what has happened and encourages him to enjoy it.
Author: sarnoga ? Added On: 2007-01-27 Downloaded: 3846 Length: 29:30
Audience: Straight Men Effect: Trigger(by anyone)
Average Rating: 4.2143 Total Votes: 14 Comments: 7
Permanent Link: Sarnoga - Mommy's Little Boy Favorite: Unmark Favorite Report: Report File

After that file finish him off with this file mine file I had EMG create for me my own personal scripted I worte as Adby incarnation ? Name:

Ageing Backwards Additional Types: Binaural
Description: This file by EMG... Original Info "Hello this is a long waited file, aging Backwards, i had it made in 2007, i suggest you listen to the file if you like the, file please send a 10 Dollar Donation to WM M, to offset the cost of time, Recordings and excellence in this Area of become A baby. please also give me your commebts on this file on how i can improve this one and new ones in the future love TIEKEY/Adby+ baby :-) GOO GOO "Childhood is calling"....."
Author: javtech ? Added On: 2010-04-12 Downloaded: 1496 Length: 23:24
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 3.5000 Total Votes: 8 Comments: 5
Permanent Link: Ageing Backwards Favorite: Unmark Favorite Report: Report File

with love from Tangy
Last edited by Tangy on August 25th, 2015, 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » August 24th, 2015, 8:49 am

wohermiston wrote:OK, I called it first , back on page 4, I said diapers would be next. Just sayin... WOH

Yep. You were right. (Although, technically, a new boyfriend was next, but I am assuming you mean file-wise.) I'm wondering, what is next? Some sort of slave file? (It would seem redundant. He's already her slave, or so it seems.)

I'm waiting to see if he flunks out of school due to being indecisive about what to do about his situation. That would be my expectation.

Someone in that situation should really see a professional-- a psychiatrist, psychologist, professional hypnotist, etc. Or contact someone on here who offered to help. And should see her prof if she is starting in on someone else.

Or just decide he likes it and be her good boy (or whatever.)

In any event no one can help him if he doesn't help himself, which thus far hasn't happened-- I suspect he really doesn't want help, whether it be consciously or not.

Of course, all that is assuming this story is real. Like most here, I have had my doubts for at least a few pages so far. The above advice is mostly in case someone in the same or a similar situation is reading this.

For now I am going back to my window and resume yelling at Mother Nature that I want the weather to go back to being sunny and hot. August isn't even over! Fall shouldn't be starting until mid-September or so!
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » August 24th, 2015, 9:15 am

Yeah, I was not thinking about the girl so much.
Considering this is college related, I would not be surprised to see this start to follow the popular -room and board- story line. Let's see if a motherly figure is introduced.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby sleepyjosh » August 24th, 2015, 2:49 pm

KIY wrote:Someone in that situation should really see a professional--

Yes. A professional publisher. His fiction is teriffic.

:P
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bryan95 » August 26th, 2015, 11:25 pm

Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » August 27th, 2015, 5:45 pm

Nice set up for when you nervously tell your friend only to discover that instead of helping they'll exploit you ... and even become involved with your girlfriend!

This stuff practically writes itself :)

Can't wait to hear when she says

why don't you wet like a good boy for mommy

To you in front of your friend(s)!

Story is fun so far ... good boy, keep going!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bryan95 » August 28th, 2015, 8:27 am

Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Postby Bryan95 » August 29th, 2015, 9:18 am

Last edited by Bryan95 on September 6th, 2015, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan95
Regular
Regular

Postby andrew » August 29th, 2015, 11:27 am

good boy keep going. if this is real great. if this isn't real. it is a great story.
andrew
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories