Tentacle hentai w/preg success, A.K.A. Holy S**t this works!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Tentacle hentai w/preg success, A.K.A. Holy S**t this works!

Postby darkideals » August 6th, 2015, 1:53 am

So i'm relatively new to WMM, but have been experimenting with hypno stuff for a few months and had some moderate luck at it but never actual "full" success. I've tried Bubble induction, It's your file induction, Jessica1, Curse Fucked by a Dog, Cum Torture, and of course Tentacle Hentai w/impreg. I had mild success with the dog curse where I had one point where I had my head shoved into the kitchen floor and when I tried to lift it just shoved right back smacking me into the linoleum (hehe, :P) and some occasional "prodding" but not much success.

Trying the Tentacle hentai w/preg file a few times all I had was the "held down" sensation and one or two of the "worm" feeling the first two times, third try I had those plus a feeling like something was leaking in my gut, which was quite pleasant (assuming this was the semen filling stomach effect) and I was kind of forced into responding to it by squeezing my hips together and biting my lip very femininely without meaning to, but that was it....BUT THIS TIME....woah....that's all I can say.

I started by trying a file on youtube (which failed technically but seemed to help the tentacle file work by acting as a sort of induction) called erotic hypnosis for intense orgasm by paradigm hypnosis, I noticed how it put me VERY deep into trance despite not "working". So I immediately layed back down and played EMG's Tentacle Hentai file, and at the end...

I felt the familiar wrist/leg bondage (had to keep my eyes closed though as I felt no "blindfold tentacle") feeling along with the worms crawling. Just when I was starting to think it was a disappointment due to not progressing I just refused to let it happen and started kind of "role playing" along with it by breathing heavily/fast, squirming a bit, etc.. and then in my mind I started imagining the tentacles penetrating in/out/in/out visualizing etc.. and it started to work!! I felt it alternate between anal/vaginal and eventually both, mouth was sparce and I couldn't actually "feel" plugged up but I did get random "glug, ghg, urch" noises as if my gag reflex was triggered. Then after a couple minutes I just lost control and started breathing insanely fast, my arms, legs, and half of my body went COMPLETELY numb and I could feel the pounding and oceans of wetness gushing in. Even more embarrassing is what I was doing/saying during this, I guess I involuntarily took on a Japanese schoolgirl cliché tentacle rape persona screaming stereotypical Japanese sexual things etc... But damn, I mean it was INTENSE, so much so that I ended up breaking the hypnosis before the "delivery" finished because I couldn't stop from moving my arms and frantically start rubbing my "pussy"; at the end I just kept begging for it to come back in a female voice offering it all kinds ofthings if it would come back to help me "finish" haha....i'm honestly SCARED at what this file made me do :oops:

TLDR: it came, I came, exhausted and in need of cleaning....highly recommended if you can attain very deep trance and really get into it by playing along. Unfortunately (unless, ya know, you're into that sort of thing :roll:) , It might be addicting to some....very addicting.
Last edited by darkideals on August 7th, 2015, 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
darkideals

Postby darkenedav » August 6th, 2015, 2:15 pm

kudos! practice with the bondage with other similar files and you'll probably get there :) {vive and esuccubus are good free sites
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby darkideals » August 7th, 2015, 2:23 am

darkenedav wrote:kudos! practice with the bondage with other similar files and you'll probably get there :) {vive and esuccubus are good free sites

Thanks, I've tried a couple things on esuc. but I didn't know that Vive had a website other than a username here; i'll check it out :)

And yeah I think if I practice more it will work fairly well; I've always been someone who's weak to "psychological attacks" in a way (i.e. low willpower, kind of addictive personality,etc..) and while that's normally a bad thing it seems to make me relatively easier to accept suggestions and trance. Definitely will try the file again maybe tomorrow; but I've been doing a bit too much listening lately so I haven't had time for some other things like my video streaming I do etc.. so i'm taking a day or two off.

Are there any specific inductions or bound type files like you mentioned that you recommend? I've been using bubble induction but the ~35 minute time makes me fall asleep sometimes before it finishes kind of ruining the "imagine this" part of the file I listen to afterwards as I can't imagine while sleeping, and I've tried the cum torture file which has a main effect of being "glued down" while attacked so that seems to help.

I like your sharingan eye avatar thing btw
darkideals

Return to Success Stories