Curse Ejaculation Feminization Success!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Ejaculation Feminization Success!

Postby hotstacy4a5 » August 9th, 2015, 2:39 am

Hi,

I am Stacy, and Master Jack helped me (immensely) toward success.

I am m2f transsexual, but was unable to break thru my inhibitions to appeari in public as "me", i.e. a woman. With the help of his Curse Ejaculation and Curse Stroke Shemale, I am now relatively comfortable being out in public as a woman. As a "bonus", Master Jack (or something) has increased my sex drive so that I have given blow jobs and even had sex with a man. Master Jack says that I am turning into a slut, not sure whether I want that to happen, but maybe I have no choice.

I'd been taking raw ovarian glandular because I am inpatient and because I couldn't get my doctor to refer me to an endocrinologist. Nothing was really happening until I started using Master Jack files every day. I started on June 23, and he said things would happen by September 23 (3 months). As I said, I am impatient. I wanted things to happen immediately! My view is that I have already waited decades to be female on the outside, so I didn't want to wait 3 more months.

Well . . . I am not sure that why things have happened, but here are some milestones: (1) After a could of weeks of MJ files, I started to "see" myself more as female in the transition between asleep and awake. (2) Later, I would find myself thinking "I am a woman. I am Stacy. I like men." sort of as daydreams. (3) After 6 weeks, I convinced a female friend to help me dress and go out in public. We drove in the car a few times, then to the grocery store, then went out for dinner -- over a few weeks time. While out for dinner, I actually flirted with the waiter -- at least I tried. (4) I got a date with the waiter, Conrad, about a week later. (5) After a movie, we parked, and I gave him a BJ!! (6) On our second date, I gave him a BJ at the movie. Then, we went back to his place, and we had sex!! In all honesty, the sex was only 5-10% pleasurable, but I LOVED the female "glow" that I felt lying next to him afterward.

I think that my sex acts are just me trying to show myself that I am indeed female and that the acts are just separating me from males. MJ thinks that I am becoming a slut.

This "instant" success was 25 years in the making. It remains to be seen where this journey will end. But I am HAPPY with where I am now.
hotstacy4a5

Return to Success Stories