Jack Drago's Donkey Dick Subliminal

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Jack Drago's Donkey Dick Subliminal

Postby rgn » August 31st, 2015, 1:57 pm

Started listening to the Donkey Dick subliminal file last week. It has the relaxing sound of a forest stream which is pleasant to hear while walking through my neighborhood or working around the house. I have noticed an increase in arousal and genital sensation while listening, including becoming semi hard at times. These effects are lasting for some time after I stop listening as well. Time will tell if I achieve lasting permanent changes, but I am finding the file quite enjoyable.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » August 31st, 2015, 2:28 pm

I am also listening with similar results. Frequent semi erections with a couple random full hard-ons a day. My cock would hang at about 1.5" soft, and get up to 8" hard. I know its hard to believe, but i posted in show me your cock to prove it. Now I have been hanging at almost 5" and have gained about 1/8"-1/4" hard.

Great job on the file.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Coal » August 31st, 2015, 9:11 pm

I'm not gonna beg to get around the whole premium thing, just curious how long they usually take to go public.
Coal

Postby rgn » September 1st, 2015, 2:22 am

Coal wrote:I'm not gonna beg to get around the whole premium thing, just curious how long they usually take to go public.

6 months
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tax » September 11th, 2015, 1:31 am

rgn wrote:
Coal wrote:I'm not gonna beg to get around the whole premium thing, just curious how long they usually take to go public.

6 months
Unless, you know, they don't ever go free. Been lurking this site for a few years, and there are definitely quite a few files I waited on to go free from premium, that never did. People say they'll go public after six months every time I ask, and nothing ever changes, so I don't bother getting any hope up anymore for it.
Tax

Postby BCaltGuy » September 11th, 2015, 8:27 pm

Well ... it's only files that are uploaded to be free files that are premium for the first six months and then free after that. Files that are uploaded to be for sale are never free.
BCaltGuy

Postby jimbobin » September 28th, 2015, 12:28 am

does anyone know what is in the file and the suggestions??
jimbobin

Postby JackDrago » September 28th, 2015, 9:39 am

jimbobin wrote:does anyone know what is in the file and the suggestions??

Yes. I have the original script I used to make the file. There are 3 channels, one is ensuring suggestibility, the other two suggest frequent erection, make arousal easy to achieve and hard to stop, encourage your dick to hang at a long flaccid and get hard whenever you look at it, and (of course) a set of suggestions that encourage you to grow until you reach the size of a donkey's cock.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby 5HA99Y » September 28th, 2015, 9:13 pm

I love to hear this file
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WyrdParfait » December 9th, 2015, 12:53 pm

could someone upload it somewhere now that it is non-premium? cannot download the subliminal link :(
WyrdParfait

Postby zeizu » December 11th, 2015, 6:34 pm

oh wow I look forward to reading more about peoples successes with this. i do have personal transformation fantasies of becoming a donkey and although hypnosis hasnt yet had an effect on me i do love seeing this kind of stuff and the amazing it effect it can have on people. i want more donkey boys in the world definitely!! *eyes up obvious bulges*
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 18th, 2015, 4:46 pm

I had listened to Curse of the Teeny Weenie and had wonderful results. However, I decided I wanted my big cock back and hoped Jack's file would help. I had earlier nullified the Teeny Weenie suggestions with Curse Enchanted Keyboard, writing that those suggestions were totally nullified and the file could no longer have any effect on me.

I started listening to the Donkey Dick subliminal file last night. Then I went to bed. I'm a side sleeper. When I woke up, I was being supported in one more place than usual. My penis, literally as hard as a rock, was acting like a bicycle kickstand ... and the mattress was yielding.

Unfortunately, I did not have any way to measure it. I wasn't expecting such a quick reaction to the file. Of course, I had reinforced Jack's file with Curse Enchanted Keyboard, writing:

My penis is growing much larger in accordance with the suggestions in JackDrago's Subliminal Penis Growth file. This change is permanent. This change is real. THE END

Thanks, Jack!

Yoshi
??
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby diode168 » December 18th, 2015, 11:54 pm

Oxy didn't you lose your erections completely under the teeny weenie file?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » December 19th, 2015, 1:11 am

diode168 wrote
Oxy didn't you lose your erections completely under the teeny weenie file?

Yes. And now they're back!

I'm not sure it it's JackDrago's Subliminal Penis Growth file (aka the Donkey Dick file), the Curse Enchanted Keyboard nullification I wrote, or a combination of the two. I really don't care.

My epilepsy meds make it extremely hard to get hard, so I'm ecstatic!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby pirirotta » December 19th, 2015, 12:58 pm

I have listened Donkey dick ~2 hours in a week and with that little listening the results are impressive! My dick's average limp size has nearly doupled and erections are much harder than before.
With progression like this the results after 2 weeks or a month of listening might be pretty huge! 8O
pirirotta

Postby chase1 » December 19th, 2015, 1:13 pm

It is a great file, I am going back to it. Also if you want to trance to a great penis growth file, Jackstock has one that is terrific! I listened once before bed last night and the erections just stopped but for the last 5 hours my dick has been going back and fourth between limp and erect.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 5HA99Y » January 17th, 2016, 11:11 pm

trying this file out and it very relaxing and im getting random hard on and tingle that last continuously with the hardon and after the hardon. does this also includes donkey size balls? if not could you add that?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » January 18th, 2016, 4:16 pm

There are no testicular suggestions in it, though sensation of arousal and random erection are.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby WanderingMind » January 19th, 2016, 10:22 am

rgn wrote:

6 months

But this is a subliminal, which means it is only downloadable WITH a premium account, even when it goes past 6 months.

Only regular, non-pay, files can be downloaded after 6 months. The special files, binaural, subliminal, body, scripts, etc, can only be downloaded with a premium account.
WanderingMind

Postby OxyFemboi » January 19th, 2016, 11:52 am

Wandering Mind wrote
rgn wrote:

Coal wrote:
I'm not gonna beg to get around the whole premium thing, just curious how long they usually take to go public.

6 months

But this is a subliminal, which means it is only downloadable WITH a premium account, even when it goes past 6 months.

Only regular, non-pay, files can be downloaded after 6 months. The special files, binaural, subliminal, body, scripts, etc, can only be downloaded with a premium account.

A premium membership costs $9.95 for one month. I occasionally -- perhaps once a year -- buy a one-month Premium membership. When I do, I use the File Navigator to find every Premium files -- under Special (in the lower right corner above the search bar) choose Premium Files -- and download every Premium file I think I might be interested in. There are currently less than four hundred (400) Premium files, so it does not take too long to find every file I might have an interest in. I also download every body, subliminal, and binaural file of those files I'm listening to now.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Starting this

Postby lego » January 21st, 2016, 6:07 pm

This file was one of the reasons I bought premium because I was curious if it would work.

When soft I am around 3-4 inches. Hard would be around 6.5 inches.

I started listening to this file yesterday. Not exactly sure how I would go around doing this to make it as effective as possible but I've listened for around 5 hours or more yesterday and today. Post more later.
lego
Regular
Regular

has

Postby lego » January 21st, 2016, 6:08 pm

Has anyone actually had any successful permanent growth?
lego
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » January 23rd, 2016, 1:19 pm

I gained about half an inch erect going from 7.25" to 7.8" but it was from mixing Curse Penis Growth, Manhood Blessing, and Never Fully Flaccid.

Donkey Dick is mostly meant to trigger and reinforce my existing growth program, so I can't say for myself whether it is effective on its own. I only know that subjects have reported success.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories