Your other half

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Your other half

Postby blanketcross » October 23rd, 2015, 4:37 pm

Today, I have started a long journey with the "Your other half" file. This is my first listen, and during listening to the file I did not think I was in trance, but being fully awake now, I know I wasn't awake then. I have not had any contact with her (but I did just get done with listening to this). I will most likely listen to this again or twice tonight. I will keep it updated in the replies section!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » October 23rd, 2015, 4:45 pm

Let her post too when she's able!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » October 23rd, 2015, 7:16 pm

fearghus wrote:Let her post too when she's able!

Explain to me more about this file Because I want to try it and have the female inside me post as will just to see if it works for me I want to try something new even though I listen to baby files I do not have anyone here to help me and tell me if the flies actually I listen to works or not is a mystery, I Thought baby files was working one night but again not sure this would be proof positive if I post something and do not remember posting I will wait for your reply to obefore I start this file hopefully you contact today before Friday 23,20145 it is 99 pm I would like to start by 12:00 midnight. :o

To Listen too :wink:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby blanketcross » October 23rd, 2015, 8:16 pm

Tangy wrote:
fearghus wrote:Let her post too when she's able!

Explain to me more about this file Because I want to try it and have the female inside me post as will just to see if it works for me I want to try something new even though I listen to baby files I do not have anyone here to help me and tell me if the flies actually I listen to works or not is a mystery, I Thought baby files was working one night but again not sure this would be proof positive if I post something and do not remember posting I will wait for your reply to obefore I start this file hopefully you contact today before Friday 23,20145 it is 99 pm I would like to start by 12:00 midnight. :o

To Listen too :wink:

Consider this my reply. I hope it works well for you. So far I havn't had any signs of her but of course this is only my first listen.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » October 26th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Not much success so far. Hard for me to go into trance with EMG's induction...probably going to try a new induction.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories